Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.11 (Dec 15/15)

Postby lurkingking » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:29 pm

What about making Peach shiver in ice levels when naked?
lurkingking
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:58 am

I noticed the 700th page. Its impressive! :shock:
Still in testing phase. World 3. Some bugs like Lumas talking to Peach while NOT looking at her. :evil: Already fixing it.

overlord5 Wrote:Well we talked about the possibility of hiring an voice actress if start having some actual money for the project.

Sure! But I still prefer Peach voices first, there are many that could be wonderful in the game, like 'I am so ashamed of myself!' kind of phrases.

VintageBass Wrote:Rosalina could be a much easier hunt since she does have audio from Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS that could work out... granted it's mostly incomplete, but I'm sure there's also something from her in 3D World that can be used, too.

Hmmm perhaps!

VintageBass Wrote:Daisy's the tricky one as she has very little to work with. Sure there are some clips, but not enough to where Peach or Rosalina is at.

Yes, and the fact she sounds like a country girl.

overlord5 Wrote:might not be a bad idea to write something on the splash screen about voice actor wanted or something...

Once they contribute with the voice, why not? Of course! : )

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:I would like to see more ENF Projects in the future and maybe one where the protagonist is male and the enemies are female!

Yes!! I have a passion with ENF themes (even ENM ones). The one where the protagonist is male could be easily made: Sonic! As for a human adventure, I think about Aladdin.

lurkingking Wrote:What about making Peach shiver in ice levels when naked?

GRANTED! Why havent I done it? Now in the TODO list!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby remi555 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:15 am

I don't know if it's possible but if for example I choose Peach as character, well during the adventure it would be great that we can met the other princesses and so have some lesbian scenes between them =)

(sorry for my English, I'm French ^^')
remi555

Postby overlord5 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:58 pm

hey ivan
you talked about you wanted a state machine in your as3 version
i found this http://www.richardlord.net/blog/finite- ... tionscript thought it might be of interest, it should also be possible to use it to switch between animations
(it's even easier in C#)
overlord5

Postby razelfark » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:28 am

Remi555 wrote:
I don't know if it's possible but if for example I choose Peach as character, well during the adventure it would be great that we can met the other princesses and so have some lesbian scenes between them =)

Remi555 There is a situation like that already in the game. So far it is just between Peach and Daisy when playing as Peach. Not all of the scene options have been completed yet, but you can discover these scenes after you complete the world where you find Daisy (world 2).
razelfark

Postby remi555 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:51 pm

razelfark Wrote:
Remi555 wrote:

Remi555 There is a situation like that already in the game. So far it is just between Peach and Daisy when playing as Peach. Not all of the scene options have been completed yet, but you can discover these scenes after you complete the world where you find Daisy (world 2).

oh, ok thank you =)
remi555

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:35 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
BinaryHedgehog Wrote:I would like to see more ENF Projects in the future and maybe one where the protagonist is male and the enemies are female!

Yes!! I have a passion with ENF themes (even ENM ones). The one where the protagonist is male could be easily made: Sonic! As for a human adventure, I think about Aladdin

Sonic wearing clothes? Gasp! Would like if he lost his shoes in gloves in that case.
How about a Star Fox one with Fox and Falco with Falco having a tiny dick? :lol:
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:02 pm

Still in testing phase. Level 3-2. Some bugs like TRUNKS not descending correctly. :evil: Instead, they stay in place OR it doesnt appear at all! They're those trunks in waterfalls, where Peach needs to jump from one to the other. Already fixing it.

I Really HATED this conversion (in regard to time spent and 'creativity level'). It destroyed all my energy. I was like in a cage, only seeing code and code. It made be literally RECODE the entire game!
The work needed was ENORMOUS.
I started working on it at at 3rd of september 2015.
I finished the refactor and nulified all compilation bugs (from thousands of errors to ZERO) in 18th january 2016.

Now I am chasing those 'very obvious' bugs, because RUNTIME errors (not COMPILATION errors) still occur sometimes. The END date of a WORKING game (finally) in PAGE1 is a bit unknown, because I am still changing code and fixing up bugs. And YES, during my vacation.

E.g. In AS3, I can code ordering objects to do something by using external code (like .C files):
trunk.gotoAndPlay(1).
But if I have 'var num:int=0', 'var descend_height:int=40', and other declarations in FRAME1, THEY WILL RESET if I order them to go back to frame 1 (like after their entire animation). I do this to make them loop (like a waterfall water falling down). I need to create those vars in frame 1, then MAKE IT GOTO FRAME 2 in each loop, not 1. I WONT be making classes for 6000+ objects, as said before, so SOME objects will still use 'timeline code'. I still dont know how many objects need that 'goto frame 2', but they're not many, because I already tested 'goto frame 1' with variables without values (that is, 'var num:int') and it worked. I only notice the 'reset variables bug' when wandering in a level like searching for bugs with binoculars.

There were other small problems with the same trunk, like making the 'front trunk' reappear when the 'back trunk' disappear (I use two 'sibling' trunks to create the effect of one appearing BEHIND the waterfall, then the other will fall OVER the waterfall). Aside of 'back_trunk.state=null' NOT working correctly, there was a bug when the trunk reappeared if 'obj.descending is -1'. I I realized that, in AS2, its normal to create variables without type, but in AS3, making it UINT wont work. I ended up putting type INT.

remi555 Wrote:I don't know if it's possible but if for example I choose Peach as character, well during the adventure it would be great that we can met the other princesses and so have some lesbian scenes between them =)

Its already planned to do like that. For now, Daisy is available in her palace so far.

remi555 Wrote:(sorry for my English, I'm French ^^')

Welcome! Salut!

overlord5 Wrote:hey ivan. you talked about you wanted a state machine in your as3 version
i found this http://www.richardlord.net/blog/finite- ... tionscript thought it might be of interest, it should also be possible to use it to switch between animations

Hey, thank you heartely! I'll be checking it out those days! Once the game is working (the new mountain, remember?) I'll be heading to this, and to the creature classes. Now the game will be okay, I can also create new scenes. I need to return to 'design mode', I am tired of seeing only code.
I imagine the lives of a pre-Windows 3.11 world. People did everything in UNIX, DOS and other 'black screens', sometimes with monochrome display (black and white, or black and...GREEN).

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Sonic wearing clothes? Gasp! Would like if he lost his shoes in gloves in that case.
How about a Star Fox one with Fox and Falco with Falco having a tiny dick? :lol:

No, Sonic is already naked of course. ENM is 'Embarassed Nude Male'. In order to work for Sonic and other 'already naked characters', we need to put 'more salt' to this theme, like making them get embarrassed of their nudity. How? Simple, making them horny. He will try to cover his pulsating and increasing dick (that was once hidden), then he should avoid looking at naked females (like in group meeting)... It will be worse if he is looking at a girl who is also getting horny. I can also make females ask for his member (like Cream or Rouge), then they would touch the area, making Sonic embarrassed (and if we can push a bit forward, with 'allow asshole', females could play with his ass too).

This will only be 'gay' if Sonic really allows a male creature to fuck him, but......its another matter, really.
By making a 'male game', I would focus in females getting fucked by him and, at max, feeling embarrassed by having his asshole touched (if 'allow asshole' is on). As always, I would give total freedom to the player by using ON/OFF options.

Yes, seeing Sonic 'stark naked' (without gloves and socks) would be lovely. He could even mention something like: 'Oh no, I am stark naked! And with my dick like that, I feel totally exposed!'

Star Fox is interesting (having a tiny dick may not hide Fox's embarrassment, or it may have hidden features like being as hard as a rock, even being tiny, or the cum lasting longer), but I may like to see Fox made by other developers, because I dont know if I would have time to make these any time soon.
And I know I dont need to repeat here, but my priority is...Peach :mrgreen: Thats why I am working on it today (right now, its my lunch time, but I generally eat a bit later).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby overlord5 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:01 pm

actually state machines are very old school, it used to be a matrix you move through. they have existed for over 30 years
you are kind of starting to make me feel bad for pressuring a as3 conversion might i surgest making the trunks return to a certain spot when they hit the fall out of level block
overlord5

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:51 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Sonic wearing clothes? Gasp! Would like if he lost his shoes in gloves in that case.

No, Sonic is already naked of course. ENM is 'Embarassed Nude Male'. In order to work for Sonic and other 'already naked characters', we need to put 'more salt' to this theme, like making them get embarrassed of their nudity. How? Simple, making them horny. He will try to cover his pulsating and increasing dick (that was once hidden), then he should avoid looking at naked females (like in group meeting)... It will be worse if he is looking at a girl who is also getting horny. I can also make females ask for his member (like Cream or Rouge), then they would touch the area, making Sonic embarrassed (and if we can push a bit forward, with 'allow asshole', females could play with his ass too).

This will only be 'gay' if Sonic really allows a male creature to fuck him, but......its another matter, really.
By making a 'male game', I would focus in females getting fucked by him and, at max, feeling embarrassed by having his asshole touched (if 'allow asshole' is on). As always, I would give total freedom to the player by using ON/OFF options.

Yes, seeing Sonic 'stark naked' (without gloves and socks) would be lovely. He could even mention something like: 'Oh no, I am stark naked! And with my dick like that, I feel totally exposed!'

Star Fox is interesting (having a tiny dick may not hide Fox's embarrassment, or it may have hidden features like being as hard as a rock, even being tiny, or the cum lasting longer), but I may like to see Fox made by other developers, because I dont know if I would have time to make these any time soon.
And I know I dont need to repeat here, but my priority is...Peach :mrgreen: Thats why I am working on it today (right now, its my lunch time, but I generally eat a bit later).

If you ever want to bounce ideas, let me know. :)
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:57 am

I honestly can't believe we made it to 700 pages already. Looking forward to future posts.

And I've been checking here everyday for the update for PUT. That's sort of why I haven't been posting as much as I used to.
MPLDAM9919

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:11 am

I just had an idea! What if your future ENF games ran some of the same code as PUT? It would make things much easier since you already did some of the work!
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby overlord5 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:22 pm

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:I just had an idea! What if your future ENF games ran some of the same code as PUT? It would make things much easier since you already did some of the work!

the current code is not really equiped for that, it's part of the reason we are switching to as3 as we can give object classes then, we might even switch to unity eventually where we can use C# with its classes...
overlord5

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:07 pm

Well, the final code is I meant.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby overlord5 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:19 am

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Well, the final code is I meant.

well you could help if you want...
overlord5

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:40 am

I don't know shit about Flash, so I can't help much on programming.I'm also a shitty artist. Story and writing, and design are more my fortes, and the project seems to already have those covered.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby overlord5 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:33 am

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:I don't know shit about Flash, so I can't help much on programming.I'm also a shitty artist. Story and writing, and design are more my fortes, and the project seems to already have those covered.

it doesn't take much to learn programming, i can teach you the basics if you want.
but if you want to help there are several other things you can help with, like all the text needs to be put into xml files.
beyound that there is bug testing, and money donations.
overlord5

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:54 pm

My computer's shit and at times doesn't run flash well. On top of this, games act buggy when they can't handle the slowness. So, yeah. I also, don't know too much about xml, but I know HTML, so that should help.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby overlord5 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:39 pm

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:My computer's shit and at times doesn't run flash well. On top of this, games act buggy when they can't handle the slowness. So, yeah. I also, don't know too much about xml, but I know HTML, so that should help.

xml is extremely simple
it's essentially just categorizing
ex.
Code: Select All Code
<Conversation>
    <Toad>
          <Conversation 0>
               <Message Party="0"> hi little toad</Message>
               <Message Party="1"> hi my queen</Message>
          </Conversation 0>
          <Conversation 1>
               <Message Party="0"> and now for something completely different...</Message>
               <Message Party="1"> Boom</Message>
          </Conversation 1>
    </Toad>
    <Goomba>
    </Goomba>
<Conversation>

we need to have this done with all strings in game, the way it currently works is constantly storring all of it in the RAM which is a waste of resources
overlord5

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:41 pm

Okay, you just need to explain how the XML for this works.
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects