Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.10 (Nov 13/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:11 pm

lol991lew Wrote:After the ship i got the key but then i die on the dry land world and it goes black screen, when i tried loading my game before the bunker to use the computer, it said i dont have the key anymore.

I need more information in order to fix it!

1 - You got the key, right. Then Peach fell to the palace, you returned to the worldmap 2, then which level you were in when Peach died? 2-5? 2-6?
2 - How this 'black screen'? occurred? You see Peach falling in the front of the screen (dying animation) then the game hangs in a huge black screen?
3 - Did you just load an older save? Remember that, when loading a game BEFORE taking the key, of course the loaded game wont have the key until you visit the ship again and knock the boss down!
4 - Does the bobomb buddy blocks you, OR the computer says '"Press 'UP' key to program the cannon"' or ""You don't have a key"?

I checked the code here, which follows this rule:
1 - Peach knocks the boss, then she fall from the airship
2 - Then she needs to go to the bunker with the key. The bobomb buddy will allow you to progress. If Peach dies BEFORE contacting the buddy, she will still have the key, but she needs to contact the bobomb buddy again (in the bunker).
If you jump over him, he will allow it and Peach can die many times, she will still have the key and she dont even need to jump over the buddy (or talk to him) anymore before using the current key in the computer.

You can also press PAGEDOWN (to activate the DEBUG mode) then look at this variable here.
It must not be 'false' after Peach dies with the key.

check for this variable.jpg
check for this variable.jpg (94.71 KiB) Viewed 4019 times

Anyway, I've updated the game with an improvement now, I hope no more bugs there!

lunasmeow Wrote:A couple of things: 1. Great game! Seriously, this is fun as all hell.

Thank you! ;)

lunasmeow Wrote:2. Sleeping Toad in the castle, 1st floor, main hall. - Why can we not "interact" with him? No matter how horny Peach is, no matter how much sex she's had, she won't touch him.

An idea is to have a quick scene (or a dialogue with 'zzzzzzzz' then a scene) but I am out of free time right now.

lunasmeow Wrote:3. Advisor - There is only the one scene with him in his room, then he disappears forever. No advice, no more scenes... nothing! Where did he go? Can we get him back? He could comment on how "well" the Princess is doing. Her progress through the game, as well as her sexual progress, since he is the one to tell her to "use her body".

Which advisor? You say the old toad (Toadsworth?) I plan making him teach her sex lessons. There are more scenes with him (actually three), like in the stairs, then when he's sleeping, then when he is already woken up and puts Peach in his bed. Remember the game is not complete yet, and I am right now converting this huge mamooth to AS3.

lunasmeow Wrote:4. Luigi - No scenes with him either that I can find. No matter what. Strange.

I have no time to make Luigi scenes yet, sorry.

lunasmeow Wrote:5. Levels are done, and done well. More story areas would be awesome! There are TONS of characters and places in Mario lore. Legend of the Seven Stars, the cartoon, other games... Wario, Waluigi, Shadow Queen, etc.

There are still many scenes left, like Chuck, Geno (which is in the forest), so to sum up, I already know there are more scenes waiting to be done.

lunasmeow Wrote:6. For those doing a virgin run, would it be possible to get different endings in a single playthrough by re-doing the final level of the game? Get the "true virgin" ending, play a few levels, get the "virgin" ending (no sex, but blowjobs and handjobs happened) do it again, then get the sex ending, and finally the slut ending?

A nice idea! I can make a kind of button that asks her if she want to return to worldmap. So she can go back to her castle by using pipes and other worldmaps, then you can visit Mario again, and another ENDING could be set. I've put in my TODO list but its not the priority.

lunasmeow Wrote:PICS

Those kinds of things truly stimulates me!
For those, I havent' seen:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/a43291b3c0c7 ... 2_1280.jpg
http://40.media.tumblr.com/a43291b3c0c7 ... 2_1280.jpg
http://rule34-data-003.paheal.net/_imag ... 20Reit.jpg
http://pic.581r.com/d1/1129/112952-39.jpg
http://c1.cdnmin.com/toons-empire.com/u ... b342c3.png

Thank you for the pics and for making me stimulated to make more lesbian scenes ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.10 (Nov 13/15)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:32 pm

MPLDAM9919

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.10 (Nov 21/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:00 am

UPDATE 21th november
- NEW: In 6-6 (Kerhaul Key), the player can try to get past the skull rocks without sex or blowjobs. But the skull door might ask her to do something in return...
- NEW: Now Peach can 'Flash her Boobs'. Only used in rare cases yet.
- NEW: Added a dialogue in the 'skull door' (level 6-6) in order to aid the player to unlock it.
- BUG FIX: Peach still not being able to get past the skull rocks in certain cases.
- Some other small glitch fixes

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The new update's great. Though the game refuses to let me advance in 6-6 since I can't to get past both activated statues.

Please check if its fixed.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:49 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:UPDATE 21th november
- NEW: In 6-6 (Kerhaul Key), the player can try to get past the skull rocks without sex or blowjobs. But the skull door might ask her to do something in return...
- NEW: Now Peach can 'Flash her Boobs'. Only used in rare cases yet.
- NEW: Added a dialogue in the 'skull door' (level 6-6) in order to aid the player to unlock it.
- BUG FIX: Peach still not being able to get past the skull rocks in certain cases.
- Some other small glitch fixes

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The new update's great. Though the game refuses to let me advance in 6-6 since I can't to get past both activated statues.

Please check if its fixed.

It works perfectly! Maybe after meeting the requirements for the skull door Peach could have the option to but her clothes (or current power up) back on before entering the came in 6-6.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:12 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:It works perfectly! Maybe after meeting the requirements for the skull door Peach could have the option to put her clothes (or current power up) back on before entering the cave in 6-6.

Would Peach just pass over the pile of clothes and put back on while the door is open? This beats the requirement. If I add this, the door would end up closing immediatelly again, and the pirate skull would be angry!
And the idea is making her lose her clothing pile right when removing it. As she is in the water, her outfit ends up moved by the bottom water, so she really needs to find clothes somewhere else ;) The one of the cutest features of MIM PUT (for those who love) is the feeling of being exposed, making creatures more aware of her state (walking faster and more horny) in order to get her, alongside all the fantasy of hiding herself or searching for clothes and help.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:47 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:It works perfectly! Maybe after meeting the requirements for the skull door Peach could have the option to put her clothes (or current power up) back on before entering the cave in 6-6.

Would Peach just pass over the pile of clothes and put back on while the door is open? This beats the requirement. If I add this, the door would end up closing immediatelly again, and the pirate skull would be angry!
And the idea is making her lose her clothing pile right when removing it. As she is in the water, her outfit ends up moved by the bottom water, so she really needs to find clothes somewhere else ;) The one of the cutest features of MIM PUT (for those who love) is the feeling of being exposed, making creatures more aware of her state (walking faster and more horny) in order to get her, alongside all the fantasy of hiding herself or searching for clothes and help.

Yeah. The clothes would move inside the cave. I like that idea of them drifting away inside the cave.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Legend of yoshi » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:30 pm

Hey I think I have found a bug in the latest version 2.4.10.

I like to play as Krystal and when you down/crouch/pipe and then release and stand back up automatically the krystal character gains peach's long hair.
It vanishes the moment you move but I figured I would point it out in case no one else has spotted it yet.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Legend of yoshi
Newly Registered

Postby nicon » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Love the game, love this project, GREAT JOB!!!! But....

I think HARD MODE must be fixed. As it is now hard mode is easier than normal mode in a "virgin run" because of the random characters. Which means that the risk of sex scen is spread troughout all characters.

In my opinion, HARD MODE should be something like:

- Same character as normal run, but harder to kill like the wiggler.
- Some of the character (random) are immortal
- Some of the character (random) runs super fast
- Scene selection not in serial order, but random (makes virgin run really hard)
- Thwomps places on each level (maybe do 3-4 fixed places per level they can be, but 50/50 chance if they are there or not)
- Add pussy fucking scene to JABBI and place a few of them on each level, sometimes close to the flag pole. Would be great if they can be super horny and "seek" peach like the gombas.
- Maybe even double enemies, for instance the code could be something like if hard place copy of enemy positioned x pixels to right of original enemy.
- In grotto 6-6 in hard mode put a huge load of Thwomps and pussy fucking JABBIs in that grotto, its too easy even in hard as it is now.

Things I really like in new hard mode is:

- The block of lactate and masturbate!
- Purple berrys
- Hard to kill wiggler

Maybe if you don't want to mess with HARD mode do an INSANE mode ;)
nicon
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:32 pm

Legend of yoshi Wrote:Hey I think I have found a bug in the latest version 2.4.10. I like to play as Krystal and when you down/crouch/pipe and then release and stand back up automatically the krystal character gains peach's long hair.

I hate this BUG! :( :evil: Its just not fixed yet, but I'll try to increase this priority.
EDIT: FIXED!!!

nicon Wrote:Love the game, love this project, GREAT JOB!!!!

Thank you!! : ) Its really great when people tell something about the game and...

nicon Wrote:But....

Here we go again.... :shock: :roll: :mrgreen:

nicon Wrote:I think HARD MODE must be fixed. As it is now hard mode is easier than normal mode in a "virgin run" because of the random characters. Which means that the risk of sex scen is spread troughout all characters.

Hmmm that makes sense. But I have made the scenes randomized too. So a vaginal could happen right in scene 1!
Well, that was I've planned to make. If its not working, I'll fix it!

nicon Wrote:In my opinion, HARD MODE should be something like: Same character as normal run, but harder to kill like the wiggler.

Its expected to make some enemies even harder. HARD MODE is not complete.

nicon Wrote:Some of the character (random) are immortal

Perhaps it could work. Like a goomba after 7 enemies that appeared on stage. Then, in level 2, a given shyguy that appeared out of nowhere. So, a bit of randomness.
But I need to output a message in the fourth stomp (or hit), like 'This creature is not being affected. He might be the immortal ones!' Or the player will think its a bug.

nicon Wrote:- Some of the character (random) runs super fast

Perhaps.

nicon Wrote:Scene selection not in serial order, but random (makes virgin run really hard)

It was planned like this, like I said above.

nicon Wrote:Thwomps places on each level (maybe do 3-4 fixed places per level they can be, but 50/50 chance if they are there or not)

I need more people supporting this idea. Thats because its not just 'putting thromps in a spree'. There are places that's pure sky, for example, or the height is so tall the thomp will take ages to go down.

nicon Wrote:Add pussy fucking scene to JABBI and place a few of them on each level, sometimes close to the flag pole. Would be great if they can be super horny and "seek" peach like the gombas.

Its planned to make more Jabbi scenes. The third or fourth scene will be vaginal! We would see it happening in the AS3 version : ) And they should appear more in worldmap 4, because its where they belong. Rare jabbis might appear in other worlds (in hard mode).

nicon Wrote:Maybe even double enemies, for instance the code could be something like if hard place copy of enemy positioned x pixels to right of original enemy.

Its SUPER easy to do that. I'll think about it! But in a randomized way too (some will appear normal, some with doubled amount)

nicon Wrote:In grotto 6-6 in hard mode put a huge load of Thwomps and pussy fucking JABBIs in that grotto, its too easy even in hard as it is now

Its planned to have enemies inside (Boos, Mouser, even small bats from Paper Mario 2). In hard mode we could see more of those! As for jabbis, is like I said, perhaps just one (that is wandering around). In hard mode.

nicon Wrote:Things I really like in new hard mode is:
- The block of lactate and masturbate!
- Purple berrys
- Hard to kill wiggler

Which block of lactate and masturbate? You mean she lactating and masturbating by herself? If so, yes, she cant stand anymore, she needs to get relief all the time ;) Its like her insides are itching! :oops: :mrgreen:

nicon Wrote:Maybe if you don't want to mess with HARD mode do an INSANE mode ;)

In the future ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Legend of yoshi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:53 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I hate this BUG! :( :evil: Its just not fixed yet, but I'll try to increase this priority.

Ah well at least you know about it, ;)

Yeah, it's not a big priority as bugs go but it is rather annoying to see every time I crouch to "dodge" enemies or to er *ahem* take in the view. :o

Great job regardless though on the game so far, keep up the great work! :D
Legend of yoshi
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:18 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
nicon Wrote:Thwomps places on each level (maybe do 3-4 fixed places per level they can be, but 50/50 chance if they are there or not)

I need more people supporting this idea. Thats because its not just 'putting thromps in a spree'. There are places that's pure sky, for example, or the height is so tall the thomp will take ages to go down.

I'm not a big Hard Mode player, but I would think putting Thwomps on every level wouldn't always work well. Every stage is different and really should have some level design thought put into them. And it'd make the gameplay pretty repetitive if you always faced the same enemies every single level. The base game has a good variety of enemies that match the theme of the worlds and stages, and I think it would lose something if all the stages became the same.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.10 (Nov 24/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:15 pm

Legend of yoshi Wrote:Ah well at least you know about it, ;)

If you havent noticed, I updated my post above.
Its fixed! Well, at least so far!

Legend of yoshi Wrote:Great job regardless though on the game so far, keep up the great work! :D

Thank you!

tripflip Wrote:I'm not a big Hard Mode player, but I would think putting Thwomps on every level wouldn't always work well. Every stage is different and really should have some level design thought put into them. And it'd make the gameplay pretty repetitive if you always faced the same enemies every single level. The base game has a good variety of enemies that match the theme of the worlds and stages, and I think it would lose something if all the stages became the same.

Yes, thats why I will put more variety ;) The info above (about random scenes in order to make vaginal scenes happen earlier) are expected.
I miss our great discussion and fantasies (the texts and pictures). And I need to put new ones you did. I might add them to AS2 version, but for sure, it will be better in AS3 : )
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Legend of yoshi » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:15 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:If you havent noticed, I updated my post above.
Its fixed! Well, at least so far!

Wow you fixed that quick, great job! :)

I did however find another bug.. sorry :oops:

This one is harder to produce so you don't really have to fix it but I feel it's better that you know about it.

To get this "hair bug" you have to crouch/hold S then before you let Krystal stand up or finish standing up animation you press and hold either of the side movement keys A/D.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

*I put the blackbar over her breasts in case for whatever reason your not allow to show them on this site.

Again sorry for being so picky and finding bugs in your game, some people don't like being told.
Legend of yoshi
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:36 am

Legend of yoshi Wrote:*I put the blackbar over her breasts in case for whatever reason your not allow to show them on this site.

I believe breasts are allow to be free, considering this is a pretty adult site and, well, this game has been around for a while...

Unless something changed when I wasn't looking <.< If that's the case, where is that pizza avatar I have lying around...
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby blackcore11 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:10 am

ETA on that futa button?
blackcore11

Postby nicon » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:35 pm

tripflip Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

I'm not a big Hard Mode player, but I would think putting Thwomps on every level wouldn't always work well. Every stage is different and really should have some level design thought put into them. And it'd make the gameplay pretty repetitive if you always faced the same enemies every single level. The base game has a good variety of enemies that match the theme of the worlds and stages, and I think it would lose something if all the stages became the same.

Ok, I take it back. That was not such great idea after all, but Im trying to think of things to make the hard mode harder. I play the game at least once every day, love the game and are addicted to SMB1 (and now PUT), and there must be a harder way to get trough the game for us hardcore players. To just be able to run trough the game easily looses the experience.

Maybe a better idea for the Thwomps which I LOVE would be that they come down 20-30% faster in hard mode?
nicon
Newly Registered

Postby nicon » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:45 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Hmmm that makes sense. But I have made the scenes randomized too. So a vaginal could happen right in scene 1!
Well, that was I've planned to make. If its not working, I'll fix it!

I have experimented and found that Toads do random sex scenes in hard mode but other enemies does not seem to do random scene. I think I saw that once scene that are normally an anal scene suddenly became an vaginal scene, but I am not sure.

The random enemies in hard mode is nice because every stage is NEW, and for us who play the game everyday that is really nice. But as I told you that is also to easy for virgin run, but with random sex scenes it will still be a great thin, however it needs to be fixed the way that non penetrating enemis (passive enemies which dont attack/fuck peach) should not be randomed out, they should have their fixed places. I had some levels I just could run trough without a single enemy attacking me, just a bunch of rabbits and dogs. ;)

Btw, I will also fund you some more. I think that every time you make a suggestion you should also support ;)
nicon
Newly Registered

Postby nicon » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:54 pm

Oh..almost forgot, one more thing (sorry :roll: )

BUG FIX: In HARD MODE masturbate and lactate is blocked which is awesome, but if peach is nymph and idle she will masturbate and increase the hornyness. As it is now the player can cheat by just idle a few seconds instead of pressing masturbate button.

POSSIBLE SOLUTION: This would be ok if the hornybar on self masturbare never orgasm in HARD MODE, she build up hornyness but never orgasm. -or- Don't self masturbate if nymf in hard mode.

And one more thing.... you are AWSOME for doing this game!!!!
nicon
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:48 am

nicon Wrote:Ok, I take it back. That was not such great idea after all, but Im trying to think of things to make the hard mode harder. I play the game at least once every day, love the game and are addicted to SMB1 (and now PUT), and there must be a harder way to get trough the game for us hardcore players. To just be able to run trough the game easily looses the experience. Maybe a better idea for the Thwomps which I LOVE would be that they come down 20-30% faster in hard mode?

Hmmmmmmmmmm..... Hmmmmmm..... GRANTED! I'll make it!

nicon Wrote:Oh..almost forgot, one more thing (sorry :roll: ). BUG FIX: In HARD MODE masturbate and lactate is blocked which is awesome, but if peach is nymph and idle she will masturbate and increase the hornyness. As it is now the player can cheat by just idle a few seconds instead of pressing masturbate button.

Don't be sorry! You're right!
FIXED!

nicon Wrote:And one more thing.... you are AWSOME for doing this game!!!!

Thank you!!! This really stimulates me to go on with much more!!! ;)
Just wait for the AS3 version. I hope I can do many more things I wasnt able to do in AS2.

nicon Wrote:I have experimented and found that Toads do random sex scenes in hard mode but other enemies does not seem to do random scene. I think I saw that once scene that are normally an anal scene suddenly became an vaginal scene, but I am not sure.

Ok I'll check it, they must be random scenes! Yes, 'fixed' enemies wont be randomized! If some are, please tell me, as its a bug!
FIXED!

nicon Wrote:The random enemies in hard mode is nice because every stage is NEW, and for us who play the game everyday that is really nice. But as I told you that is also to easy for virgin run, but with random sex scenes it will still be a great thin, however it needs to be fixed the way that non penetrating enemis (passive enemies which dont attack/fuck peach) should not be randomed out, they should have their fixed places. I had some levels I just could run trough without a single enemy attacking me, just a bunch of rabbits and dogs. ;)

Its expected to make those levels harder when we have more enemies.

nicon Wrote:Btw, I will also fund you some more. I think that every time you make a suggestion you should also support ;)

Thank you, really!! I am always around here, listening to people and making improvements when I can ;)

blackcore11 Wrote:ETA on that futa button?

New scenes and features like futa will only be done in AS3. The progress is going on well, perhaps after january or february 2016.

Legend of yoshi Wrote:Wow you fixed that quick, great job! :) I did however find another bug.. sorry :oops:

FIXED!

Legend of yoshi Wrote:*I put the blackbar over her breasts in case for whatever reason your not allow to show them on this site.

No problem, this is an adult site.
And... come on! I love seeing those ;) :oops: :mrgreen:

Legend of yoshi Wrote:Again sorry for being so picky and finding bugs in your game, some people don't like being told.

You're are NOT being picky! We all want a bug free game! I was a player before (I used to play many flash games) and I gave bug reports and ideas for the developers. They never fixed up their games :/.
I want to make the impossible to have a perfect game ;) Or almost!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Legend of yoshi » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:30 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:You're are NOT being picky! We all want a bug free game! I was a player before (I used to play many flash games) and I gave bug reports and ideas for the developers. They never fixed up their games :/.
I want to make the impossible to have a perfect game ;) Or almost!

I shall keep an eye out for any other bugs I happen to come across :geek:

An as for making the perfect game, It may not be finished yet but Its a lot better than most finished games out there! (of this content and design) ;)
Legend of yoshi
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects