Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.9 (Oct 5/15)

Postby LuftMallow » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:37 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
LuftMallow Wrote:The title screen and menus are running much better now but I'm still getting ~10 fps in the level itself. Things get better when I lower the quality to medium but it doubles the memory usage. Some things have been omitted so I don't know if certain glitches I've encountered are due to that or the conversion. Overall it seems much better than the AS2 version.

Hey, I'm really HAPPY to see you back, Luft!! Welcome back!
Thank you, I'm happy to hear that, because at least the conversion was being much important, something like 'I MUST DO IT', really.

But......hmmmmm 10fps? Do you use a Pentium III or a Notebook with those 'ATOMs'? Here, even using a Pentium IV Core 2 Duo, I noticed an almost doubled FPS (17 instead of 9 in AS2). Why just 10 there?
Well, this area is full of toad houses, so yes, it takes some CPU. But here its 25fps (Core i7). The max FPS of the game is 26.

I got much better fps when I didn't have so much running in the background and used a standalone player, but I still had some random dips at moments. The run animation is messed up in the alpha so I can't see how smoothly it goes now.
LuftMallow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:00 am

UPDATE 10th NOVEMBER: I've put a goomba!! He's walking in AS3!!! : ) Here! (it will be my updated post of the current progress).
But something is still wrong :roll: :mrgreen: Is he drunk? :roll: :P

EDIT: FIXED IT! But I will upload only later. I need some laugh! :mrgreen:
Hmmm...I may generate just SOME wobbling. It gives more realism.

LuftMallow Wrote:I got much better fps when I didn't have so much running in the background and used a standalone player, but I still had some random dips at moments. The run animation is messed up in the alpha so I can't see how smoothly it goes now.

The glitch happens when she is about to fly, if you run to the left. Running to the right doesnt have this problem.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:46 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:UPDATE 10th NOVEMBER: I've put a goomba!! He's walking in AS3!!! : ) Here! (it will be my updated post of the current progress).
But something is still wrong :roll: :mrgreen: Is he drunk? :roll: :P

EDIT: FIXED IT! But I will upload only later. I need some laugh! :mrgreen:
Hmmm...I may generate just SOME wobbling. It gives more realism.

LuftMallow Wrote:I got much better fps when I didn't have so much running in the background and used a standalone player, but I still had some random dips at moments. The run animation is messed up in the alpha so I can't see how smoothly it goes now.

The glitch happens when she is about to fly, if you run to the left. Running to the right doesnt have this problem.

The Goomba looks like he needs to pee badly and is desperately searching for a restroom. Also sound doesn't seem to be present and the controls aren't working. Is it still in the prototype phase?
MPLDAM9919

Postby kotosif » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:33 pm

Has anyone managed to get cheat engine working with this game?
kotosif
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:33 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The Goomba looks like he needs to pee badly and is desperately searching for a restroom. Also sound doesn't seem to be present and the controls aren't working. Is it still in the prototype phase?

I am working on these bugs. The prototype WONT have most sounds and music, OR it WONT be a prototype, right? It will end up with more than 20mb, its not my goal here.
Its still in prototype phase, of course! All updates about the conversion is in page1! If I dont convert it entirely until december, I'll delay it to FEBRUARY 2016. I am working EVERY NIGHT (not during the day because I have a normal job life) without earning a penny. I am not complaining, but people need to understand its a HUGE project. A thing is sure, I am now in the 'ok it CAN be done and finished' phase.

I 'think' an AS3 guru now can make a tatoo of 'AS3 surviver' in my arm. I am now an 'AS3 average' programmer ;)

as3 peaceful stage.jpg
as3 peaceful stage.jpg (33.55 KiB) Viewed 3673 times

But I am almost DESTROYED! Its something the developers must cope with, in case they love their games and want them to be updated and better.
ENERGY (Brain, Mood) before conversion: 78%
ENERGY AFTER conversion: 5%

Although I 'feel' less stressed now, a HUGE work is still required: Test EACH level (1-1 through 9-3), except world 8 (which doesnt exist yet). So I'll be importing EACH level (one by one) in the prototype and running it, fixing all of them, like a slide projector.

I may upload certain versions of the prototype with a given level, like 3-3, in order for people to help me find bugs, but in the end, all the game will be converted anyway, so people will be able to play it and test.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby overlord5 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:48 am

hey people of the forum
is there someone or a group of someones that would be willing to donate 50$ if it meant a conversion to unity
the money would be used for SVGImpoter
if yes don't donate just yet it's more of getting a feel for it
overlord5

Postby Savakaarlsang » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:52 pm

overlord5 Wrote:hey people of the forum
is there someone or a group of someones that would be willing to donate 50$ if it meant a conversion to unity
the money would be used for SVGImpoter
if yes don't donate just yet it's more of getting a feel for it

I am short on money but I would chip in if there were others also interested.
Savakaarlsang
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.10 (Nov 13/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:56 am

Updated version 2.4.10!
Mostly bug fixes.
Well, well, well, we will soon say goodbye to MIM PUT AS2. :cry: AS3 finally came!! To stay!

I was ALMOST making a new scene in the update above but the conversion to AS3 destroyed all my energy :/
Updated ALPHA version! The changelog is in the last page (or page 1 link of the ALPHA!)
EDIT: Added a goomba respawn area in the RIGHT WALL area of the level, and a KOOPA respawn area in the LEFT WALL area!! If 30 or more goombas/koopas, some MUST disappear over time. You can check if all scenes are being executed on Peach! If any scene breaks/crashes, tell me!

I am going on!!

overlord5 Wrote:hey people of the forum. is there someone or a group of someones that would be willing to donate 50$ if it meant a conversion to unity

Well, let's see! I want to see this game in AS3 first, I am too focused on it.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:22 am

The new update's great. Though the game refuses to let me advance in 6-6 since I can't to get past both activated statues. And wasn't there spouse to be a method on activating the statues for people trying to get a pure virgin run? Like Jump on both statues 15 times and the door would say "Wow, you really must like persevering the virginity for the one you love. I'll let you inside under one condition: Flash your boobs in front of the door and I shall open!"
MPLDAM9919

Postby tripflip » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:57 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And wasn't there spouse to be a method on activating the statues for people trying to get a pure virgin run? Like Jump on both statues 15 times and the door would say "Wow, you really must like persevering the virginity for the one you love. I'll let you inside under one condition: Flash your boobs in front of the door and I shall open!"

I assumed that was the blowjob option that got added. Don't know if anything else is planned.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:10 pm

tripflip Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And wasn't there spouse to be a method on activating the statues for people trying to get a pure virgin run? Like Jump on both statues 15 times and the door would say "Wow, you really must like persevering the virginity for the one you love. I'll let you inside under one condition: Flash your boobs in front of the door and I shall open!"

I assumed that was the blowjob option that got added. Don't know if anything else is planned.

No. The blowjob counts towards the laids doesn't penetrate Peach.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:18 pm

Tonight, I'll be focusing to make ALL goomba and koopas scene working, then Shyguys! ;)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The new update's great. Though the game refuses to let me advance in 6-6 since I can't to get past both activated statues.

Are you saying that, even jumping on them and making lascivious acts until their blue horny bars are full arent opening the main skull door?
Does it keep saying "It's locked! I need to do something to open it!" ?

Well, in the beginning, Peach would need to fuck them. Now you have the option to suck their dicks. That doesnt lose her virginity.

tripflip Wrote:I assumed that was the blowjob option that got added. Don't know if anything else is planned.

Thats it! That doesnt make her lose her virginity ;) But yes, the laid count gets increased. If a given girl sucks tons of dicks, she will end up a nymph (some may never become one, who knows)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:37 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Tonight, I'll be focusing to make ALL goomba and koopas scene working, then Shyguys! ;)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The new update's great. Though the game refuses to let me advance in 6-6 since I can't to get past both activated statues.

Are you saying that, even jumping on them and making lascivious acts until their blue horny bars are full arent opening the main skull door?
Does it keep saying 'It's locked! I need to do something to open it!'?

Yep. They became active and that happened.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Well, in the beginning, Peach would need to fuck them. Now you have the option to suck their dicks. That doesnt lose her virginity.

I was talking about a method to go for a pure virgin path. We could have the statue fuck (nymph/slut), just virgin (AKA blowjob since they count to the laid meter) and pure virgin (jump on the statue heads which take longer which I suggested 15 times).

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Thats it! That doesnt make her lose her virginity ;) But yes, the laid count gets increased. If a given girl sucks tons of ducks, she will end up a nymph (some may never become one, who knows)

Ducks? Who one earth sucks ducks? XD
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:51 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Yep. They became active and that happened.

EDIT: I hope its fixed now!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Ducks? Who one earth sucks ducks? XD

Fixed! XD
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:56 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Yep. They became active and that happened.

I'll check!

Great. I don't know why that part keeps on glitching out. And what do you think of my suggestion for jumping on the heads 15-20 times to activate them for people who are going for a pure virgin run? I swear we discussed this last time. The blowjobs count towards the laid meter and I think people who want to get the pure virgin ending would want to have Peach keep a clean record and basically work for it which is why I suggested jumping on the statues a grand number of times.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:22 am

The conversion is going on well!! ;)
We now have goombas, koopas and shyguys in the prototype! Check the link in page 1 (or Here!). Changelog updated!

With my tests here, I've seen many enemies at the same time with a low CPU hit : )
Some bugs may appear!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote: Great. I don't know why that part keeps on glitching out. And what do you think of my suggestion for jumping on the heads 15-20 times to activate them for people who are going for a pure virgin run?

Ok! I'll make it!Then, when Peach goes to the door, the door would mention:"Wow, you really must like persevering the virginity for the one you love. I'll let you inside under one condition: Flash your boobs in front of the door and I shall open!"
EDIT! DONE!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby lol991lew » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:02 am

After the ship i got the key but then i die on the dry land world and it goes black screen, when i tried loading my game before the bunker to use the computer, it said i dont have the key anymore.
lol991lew
Newly Registered

Postby lunasmeow » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:16 pm

A couple of things:

1. Great game! Seriously, this is fun as all hell.

2. Sleeping Toad in the castle, 1st floor, main hall. - Why can we not "interact" with him? No matter how horny Peach is, no matter how much sex she's had, she won't touch him.

3. Advisor - There is only the one scene with him in his room, then he disappears forever. No advice, no more scenes... nothing! Where did he go? Can we get him back? He could comment on how "well" the Princess is doing. Her progress through the game, as well as her sexual progress, since he is the one to tell her to "use her body".

4. Luigi - No scenes with him either that I can find. No matter what. Strange.

5. Levels are done, and done well. More story areas would be awesome! There are TONS of characters and places in Mario lore. Legend of the Seven Stars, the cartoon, other games... Wario, Waluigi, Shadow Queen, etc.

6. For those doing a virgin run, would it be possible to get different endings in a single playthrough by re-doing the final level of the game? Get the "true virgin" ending, play a few levels, get the "virgin" ending (no sex, but blowjobs and handjobs happened) do it again, then get the sex ending, and finally the slut ending?
lunasmeow
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:18 pm

lunasmeow Wrote:Just visuals for more ideas... I'm all about the content, and while there is plenty of "straight" content, the lesbian content is much, much lower in variety.

Oh hey, I recognize one of MPLDAM's avatars in this pile! Neat!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects