Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.9 (Sep 25/15)

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:41 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:And the original Donkey Kong, and she was considered at one point. Maybe down the line?

Pauline only after Mona. Perhaps only when the game is completed (all levels, Koopalings, etc).

See below.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I might make that outfit, but not on those weeks (or even months), as I need to put Vivian first. Interesting enough, I already have her model since more than a year ago (ThatGuy45 made it!)

Yeah I remember there being Vivian some time ago but I haven't heard much about her. Neat that she is still getting some attention... or he... it's weird with Vivian. Either way, mostly joking on it being a futa dress, given Vivian's own thing.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Considering your excitement from earlier, that does require making new characters (same with Vivian and Pauline) and Ivan has alot already. Sure it's a retexture, but it's pretty much the same. Then again, most of it involves changing the head and there you go, but still...

True! I need to focus on other things really :/ The game is already huge and I am right now converting to AS3.

Of course, you're already swamped as it is, so adding anything cosmetic at this point is tedious. Heck, adding new characters like a playable Vivian and Pauline will be extra tedious since there's line changes to match up with their characters, along with any other specific things (like say if Vivian is playable and she is a futa, then hoo boy my Bumpty will be more than happy to see her, much like Daisy~ And this is just a thought, nothing else) Too many variables on top of everything else. Hopefully things will be a little more easier after the conversion, but who knows?
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:47 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Considering your excitement from earlier, that does require making new characters (same with Vivian and Pauline) and Ivan has alot already. Sure it's a retexture, but it's pretty much the same. Then again, most of it involves changing the head and there you go, but still...

True! I need to focus on other things really :/ The game is already huge and I am right now converting to AS3.

Hmmm I think the quotes are exchanged in the first line hehe.
Yes, I hope things will be easier after the conversion : ). For example, the compile times will be faster, and the Flash IDE is now 64 bits, so it wouldnt crash due to the memory limit (32bits always crash when it goes past 3GB). Believe me, this game sometimes gets more than 3GB of memory when editing.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:50 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Hmmm I think the quotes are exchanged in the first line hehe.

Realized that I was quoting you instead of you yourself. FIXED!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby kinkykitten » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:45 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... Yes, I might make a button like 'Unlock All The Levels' in the LOAD GAME screen, with a message: 'I hope you feel guilty', like the gallery buttons and the Diary! Right?

Yea I think that would work. Because to get any specials, scenes, etc you still have to work for it and play through the levels. But if you've already gone through, say, 3 worlds, you don't need to see it again. You just want to see the stuff further on from then. Sure it's a cheat, but I think done correctly it's not really any more exploitable then the gallery unlock. And it'd be really useful for someone who lost their save, it got corrupted or is uncomfortable with an update.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: Also, you appear to have a very old version, so you are missing dozens of new levels!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: Which version are you playing?

My version if the game is the most recent. The save file was old. That is where the issue came along.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:The game engine doesn't support fastforward (like making the scene faster). Some games use this, but using another technique (they have fast framerates already configured, like 80fps, then they use a function to SLOW IT DOWN, like 20. The normal speed is 30). MIM PUT uses 26fps as default. There is no way to configure it to , say, 80, without making the entire game incredible CPU intensive :/ I would need to configure every bodypart, every level and every animation to 'play' slowly in a 'fast speed 80fps' road.

Well, since the scenes fly through when it automatically plays through, maybe just use that. In the options you could have 'automatic advance' where its a couple loops long like you. Or you can choose 'speedy sex scenes' where it only has minimal frames to it. Either just like the current automatic advance, which already finishes a scene pretty quick, or even cut out one out of the 3 or 4 poses to a scene.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: In the OPTIONS screen, you will see 'Funny Dialogue Mode'. Just turn it OFF.

Like I said, it IS off and always has been. So I'm totally stumped as to why it'd be doing that lol
kinkykitten
Newly Registered

Postby kissofthehell » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:57 am

I noticed soemthing. The funny dialoge option was off by default and for the past 3 zones the main bosses were talking like they were peach and i was wondering wth is going on. Is the option bugged?

Also sometimes the game will forget to scroll the screen. Some examples are the end flags or the clay pots which lead you to underground in the sand area.
kissofthehell

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:24 am

kissofthehell Wrote:I noticed something. The funny dialoge option was off by default and for the past 3 zones the main bosses were talking like they were peach and i was wondering wth is going on. Is the option bugged?

I will check the button.

kissofthehell Wrote:Also sometimes the game will forget to scroll the screen. Some examples are the end flags or the clay pots which lead you to underground in the sand area.

This is an old problem with camera. I need to review this problem when I have more time.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:57 pm

kinkykitten Wrote:Yea I think that would work. Because to get any specials, scenes, etc you still have to work for it and play through the levels. But if you've already gone through, say, 3 worlds, you don't need to see it again. You just want to see the stuff further on from then. Sure it's a cheat, but I think done correctly it's not really any more exploitable then the gallery unlock. And it'd be really useful for someone who lost their save, it got corrupted or is uncomfortable with an update.

Ok I'll think about it. : )

kinkykitten Wrote:Well, since the scenes fly through when it automatically plays through, maybe just use that. In the options you could have 'automatic advance' where its a couple loops long like you.

Ok, so the current option, but with at least 2 frames, in order not to appear 'so racey'.

kinkykitten Wrote:Or you can choose 'speedy sex scenes' where it only has minimal frames to it. Either just like the current automatic advance, which already finishes a scene pretty quick, or even cut out one out of the 3 or 4 poses to a scene.

That is, another button (or if you press the same button, the option may change to SPEEDY SCENES), which is actually the current 'play it through' without any loop).

kinkykitten Wrote:Like I said, it IS off and always has been. So I'm totally stumped as to why it'd be doing that lol

Because its a darn bug. To be fixed yet.
Thanks for the explanations!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby kissofthehell » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:36 pm

What were the plans for the blueprints? I have like 11 i think so far. Dont know if i collected all or not.
kissofthehell

Postby tripflip » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:45 pm

kissofthehell Wrote:What were the plans for the blueprints? I have like 11 i think so far. Dont know if i collected all or not.

I don't believe that's been implemented yet, but some stuff's been made for it :)
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby Bluey5 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:24 am

One idea that I have that I thin is cool is to make a press start screen similar to "Super Princess Peach" and sometimes it could be night or day, and the menu could pop up afterwards. I noticed that the text at the main menu is inspired by the "Super Princess Peach" text on it's press start screen.

Changes in the outfit room does not save. They save after changing, but you can't change them back to anything afterwards, even upon getting a new outfit. This is a game-breaker for me.
Bluey5

Postby toybirdy » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:54 am

Every time i try to put lingerie and heels on, i click exit and pick up a new powerup and they wont appear on so i go back to outfit room and its all on "none" wont let me use gloves garter heels , and stockings.
toybirdy
Newly Registered

Postby kinkykitten » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:46 am

Just wanna throw in my tally for people who have trouble with the outfits. At first it was giving me trouble actually setting them. I set them all, played a bit, turned it off, came back and they were back to their defualt (sorta... like I had the regular dress... I had set it to brawl. In game it was classic, in the ctrl menu it was brawl, in the outfit room it said it was set to classic. I'm not sure if its doing that now since I havent gotten new powerups since the one i saved with but the outfit room says they're all what I set it so maybe it was a one time bug)

However... the whole thing with stockings, heels, garter, etc is like someone else mentioned. I'll set them all. Get the powerup, they're not there. Heck I don't even need to way to get the powerup. They're simply not saving because I can exit then immediately bring up the outfit room and it says none for all of them again.

Side idea. I'm not even sure it's possible this far into the game, it might be to hard to do, but what about belly bulging? Not the cumflation that it already has, but like, when something particularly big is shoved in her like the piranha plant tentacle or as simple as, like, just Morton's big dick. It could possibly cause her tummy to bulge on the down thrusts. (Well, with how thin she is by default it would almost certainly cause it)

It'd be a neat option, but it'd probably cause some reworking with may not be worth it. But just putting the idea out there lol
kinkykitten
Newly Registered

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:45 am

Please tell me what to do. I am playing this game as the swf data with KMP Player. The player is not important considering this matter I think. What do I have to do to open the cave in 6-6?

Why is that that the browser version is distinct from the downloaded version? If you want to laugh at me, then do it. I really want to know, because I do NOT know.
Nate Stark: >Oh, "monster". Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and, just now, kings are dying like flies.< by G.R.R. Martin A Song of Ice and Fire Book 3 A Storm of Swords
NWLCJonSnow

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:54 am

I have well-marked computer skills. However I have NO skills in programming. And I do NOT know ANYTHING about Flash and working with said.
Last edited by NWLCJonSnow on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nate Stark: >Oh, "monster". Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and, just now, kings are dying like flies.< by G.R.R. Martin A Song of Ice and Fire Book 3 A Storm of Swords
NWLCJonSnow

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:56 am

SO If anyone here is content to teach me, I am willing to learn.
NWLCJonSnow

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.9 (Oct 1/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:44 am

I am in one of the harderst phases of the AS3 conversion.
After changing/adapting manually something like 5000 lines of code, I am now fixing up to 1740 errors! 650 left.
I cant give an end date, but perhaps we are jumping to version 2.5 (AS3 version) in up to a month!

doing everything NAO!.gif
doing everything NAO!.gif (58.34 KiB) Viewed 2541 times

kissofthehell Wrote:What were the plans for the blueprints? I have like 11 i think so far. Dont know if i collected all or not.

Me neither :o :lol: I think there are 17 total.

Bluey5 Wrote:One idea that I have that I thin is cool is to make a press start screen similar to "Super Princess Peach" and sometimes it could be night or day, and the menu could pop up afterwards.

Yes, a large curtain, right? Perhaps.... ;)

Bluey5 Wrote:Changes in the outfit room does not save

Already mentioned. PROBABLY FIXED NOW. But you might have to reset the saves (or save immediatelly after load, then restart the game).

kinkykitten Wrote:Side idea. I'm not even sure it's possible this far into the game, it might be to hard to do, but what about belly bulging? Not the cumflation that it already has, but like, when something particularly big is shoved in her like the piranha plant tentacle or as simple as, like, just Morton's big dick.

Already mentioned. I plan doing it, but in a 'tender mode' (not so grotesque).

kinkykitten Wrote:It'd be a neat option, but it'd probably cause some reworking with may not be worth it. But just putting the idea out there lol

Its a great idea indeed ;)

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:Please tell me what to do. I am playing this game as the swf data with KMP Player. The player is not important considering this matter I think. What do I have to do to open the cave in 6-6? Why is that that the browser version is distinct from the downloaded version? If you want to laugh at me, then do it. I really want to know, because I do NOT know.

No, I am not that kind of person to laugh at you. In order to open the cave, you need to jump in the two rocks, then fuck both rocks (their blue bar needs to be maxed out). Finally, Peach needs to remove her clothes (you can click in the current oufit icon in the HUD to remove it).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Bluey5 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:23 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I am in one of the harderst phases of the AS3 conversion.
After changing/adapting manually something like 5000 lines of code, I am now fixing up to 1740 errors! 650 left.
I cant give an end date, but perhaps we are jumping to version 2.5 (AS3 version) in up to a month!

doing everything NAO!.gif

Cool, I can't wait to see what it's like! Keep up the hard work, we are all rooting for you.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Yes, a large curtain, right? Perhaps.... ;)

Yeah, that could work too, for it to be more inspired by Super Mario Bros. 3. XD

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Already mentioned. PROBABLY FIXED NOW. But you might have to reset the saves (or save immediatelly after load, then restart the game).

This is partially fixed. Nail color can no longer be changed now. It's stuck at "Red".
Bluey5

Postby toybirdy » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:23 am

well now in the outfit changing room all the lingerie options are undefined and cant be changed and nails keeps changing colors
at the main menu peach's lingerie flashes through every lingerie

toybirdy
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:32 pm

I think this has been mentioned before, but I just played through the latest version and found that after viewing all of the "real endings" for Super Mario Bros 1-3 and Mario RPG, the button for "The End" doesn't do anything when I click it. I can only click "Keep Playing." This means that I don't actually get the nymph or virgin ending screen, and they don't unlock in the gallery. In fact, nothing under the "Endings" category gets unlocked, not even the "real endings" for Super Mario Bros 1-3 and Mario RPG.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Ending Bug 01.jpg

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Ending Bug 02.jpg
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby meisbi » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Thanks again for the good work!

But there is a new bug that prevents people with german keyboards to play at all! The keyboard configs for lefthand are messed up: "A" is now "lactate", "Q" is "left" and I haven't yet found out which key is "up". And since the righthand layouts don't work well with a german keyboard (e.g. there is no single key for ";") it's hard to play at all! :(
meisbi

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects