Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.8 (Sep 21/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:07 am

DatFlash Wrote:I just wanna reiterate that I didn't mind about the airship thing, merely that I didn't know where to access the boss gallery, which you clarified as being Bowser Jr. which isn't made yet correct?

Correct. But anyway this discussion made me have ideas on how to make them appear in other places, like inside prisons, as Peach defeated them already.

DatFlash Wrote:That's fine then since it's a work in progress. I don't really agree with the fireballs thing since you seem to be following the classic Mario pattern, it's just a matter of testing out the areas and finding which ones have impossible enemies.

And you are helping me a ton with that! I just cant stop, so I am creating levels and other features. People can help me with 'cheap' areas.

DatFlash Wrote:That kind of tactic does go against the spirit of Mario games where you shouldn't be purposely getting hit just so you can avoid something else. Or at least to my understanding.

Yes, in Mario games you can always flee. I remember that, even in harderst castle area full of fireballs, we could still maneuver Mario, by jumping a lot!

DatFlash Wrote:Alright I missed out on a bug previously but it was hard to reproduce, now I got it again in the new version. What happens is when I finish a level, usually when I first start up the game, it sends me back to the beginning where the princess sleeps and the toads jerk on her and then I basically lost my progress on that level.

Oh I see! So when you start the game after a saved game, while going to the FIRST LEVEL in the worldmap, then Peach loses a life, you return to Peach's Castle back in World 1?

DatFlash Wrote:Okay so for the first time on my virginity run I had no flower when I reached the boss in Bitch Palace. I thought it was going to be a reload but when I jumped (don't think I had 5 bars of speed) at the boss's head as best I can I immediately got skipped to the airship being destroyed. How strange. Well convenient for me but is this supposed to happen?

Yes because he's not completed yet! There's why we see a IN PROGRESS board!

DatFlash Wrote:My inventory is messed up as well, I just went to the palace to keep a regular dress as a spare but it didn't even stay in the inventory. Haven't tried buying more flowers cause the guy said he ran out.

I'll check the inventory regarding the cases we can keep in the inventory (dialogue option!) FIXED!
As for the guy, just return there in another day. You can insist until he is there with the item.

DatFlash Wrote:The Shyguy problem persists at least with Rosalina, so I have no idea what to tell you as far as reproducing it goes. They just straight up don't care about fireballs anymore...Even though I had an empty inventory he keeps telling me my inventory is full and fire is lost despite me buying a fire flower.

FIXED!

DatFlash Wrote:Reached the end of my virginity run, popped princess' cherry with Mario before ending it with option 5, and at the end of the SMRPG ending I cannot use the Keep Playing button, it doesn't do anything unlike before. In fact it's stuck and I can't even use the last ending option, only the start/continue.

FIXED!
DARN BUGS!!! :evil: :evil:
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby DatFlash » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:44 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
DatFlash Wrote:Alright I missed out on a bug previously but it was hard to reproduce, now I got it again in the new version. What happens is when I finish a level, usually when I first start up the game, it sends me back to the beginning where the princess sleeps and the toads jerk on her and then I basically lost my progress on that level.

Oh I see! So when you start the game after a saved game, while going to the FIRST LEVEL in the worldmap, then Peach loses a life, you return to Peach's Castle back in World 1?

I don't know about losing a life, but right after finishing the level, it would do the whole intro scene about invading and then it turns to the scene where the toads jerk off on Peach and then you end up right back at the castle with your lingerie/naked status. I don't know if you retain progress or anything cause I just straight up reloaded and did the level again, which turned out fine.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
DatFlash Wrote:Okay so for the first time on my virginity run I had no flower when I reached the boss in Bitch Palace. I thought it was going to be a reload but when I jumped (don't think I had 5 bars of speed) at the boss's head as best I can I immediately got skipped to the airship being destroyed. How strange. Well convenient for me but is this supposed to happen?

Yes because he's not completed yet! There's why we see a IN PROGRESS board!

During my Fire Peach run when I didn't try to kill him and just go for the sex it went through the steps normally. Where you fuck->leap off the airship->land->finish. With the Rosalina run, I jump on him or try to, it immediately goes into the end screen of falling off the airship without the actual falling scene and it just goes straight into the score screen. If that's how it is so far, no problem just wanted to let you know what I saw since it seemed unusual. Then again it was the only boss I ever bothered trying to not fire flower.

Powerup variety/balancing/etc can always take the backseat though. Just being able to experience the game is enough and if that means spamming fireballs so be it! :) Great work as always.
DatFlash

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:25 am

DatFlash Wrote:I don't know about losing a life, but right after finishing the level, it would do the whole intro scene about invading and then it turns to the scene where the toads jerk off on Peach and then you end up right back at the castle with your lingerie/naked status.

Very Strange! I'll try to reproduce!

DatFlash Wrote:During my Fire Peach run when I didn't try to kill him and just go for the sex it went through the steps normally. Where you fuck->leap off the airship->land->finish. With the Rosalina run, I jump on him or try to, it immediately goes into the end screen of falling off the airship without the actual falling scene and it just goes straight into the score screen. If that's how it is so far, no problem just wanted to let you know what I saw since it seemed unusual. Then again it was the only boss I ever bothered trying to not fire flower.

Hmmmmmm...... we SHOULD see her falling until reaching the palace. But as there is NO OSAMA, she approaches the floor (you see the palace) then the screen becomes white and it goes to the score screen. THAT IS CORRECT.

DatFlash Wrote:Powerup variety/balancing/etc can always take the backseat though. Just being able to experience the game is enough and if that means spamming fireballs so be it! :) Great work as always.

Yes, this reminds me I need to make the axes (for the HammerBro powerup) :/ I dont know if I can make it earlier.

Oh just to remind you, I fixed (I hope so) the bugs in the last post (in blue). I always put 'blue text' on things I fixed or I accept to make ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:27 am

VintageBass Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I'm highly against the gay bar idea. Why would Peach visit a place like that? Maybe if was a full on lesbian bar (no guys allowed) then maybe.

... Ladies' Night and to check out some potential hunky men getting it on? Then again, I'm sure she'll also visit an all around bar and get the same experience, but more of an Easter egg than just being one full on establishment.

I just don't see why Peach would visit a gay bar for.
MPLDAM9919

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.9 (Sep 23/15)

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:42 am

The legend says Peach's booty is so good and tasty it turns gays into straight men and straight women into lesbians, such is the power of her ass, that she is known in the whole universe as the booty queen.
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby DatFlash » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:49 am

Okay tried the newest version and while I can keep playing, there are still problems.

1. During the SMRPG ending, clicking The End doesn't do anything. Never tried it before so I don't know what it does, but it seems pointless to have this button if it was intended to do nothing.
2. Afterwards, whether Peach fucks Mario before ending the game (tried both ways) or just skips straight to ending it, nothing in the Endings gallery unlocks.
3. 500,000 points still does not unlock the 500k tab in the gallery. My current Rosalina save has 544k so just like with my Fire Peach save it has issues.

Actually I'm a bit confused by the wording of the virginity tab unlock. It goes something like "Was your virginity intact but not yet fucked by Mario?" I don't understand what it means, does this mean Peach isn't supposed to pop her cherry with Mario even at the end or is she supposed to? Well either way, nothing unlocked. Not the normal endings that unlocked before in previous versions, nor this tab.

Also another hard to reproduce 'bug' I guess is that after trying out all those various different methods of trying to trigger the unlock, upon loading back to before saving Mario, Mario ends up naked (with no dick amusingly)) and that persisted even when I loaded a file that Rosalina did not finish 7-5 yet. It however fixed itself upon me closing the game, and restarting flash projector loading up the saves. I have no idea how to reproduce this, nor is it apparently a game breaking issue.
DatFlash

Postby CocoaRobbins » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:32 am

Hey just a head's up on all left handed controls a and q have been swapped. As in, A makes peach rub her breasts and Q makes her walk left. thanks for the free game!
CocoaRobbins
Newly Registered

Postby toybirdy » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:38 pm

when i save as the link a aplay it on flash player i cant use the attack button for the raccoon suit and the fire flower. can u please fix that. the attack button doesnt work outside of the browser
toybirdy
Newly Registered

Postby toybirdy » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:42 pm

some reason the attack button "z" doesnt work when u play the game from ur desktop. it used to work in previous versions but not anymore. cant shoot fireballs or hit enemies with my tail.
toybirdy
Newly Registered

Postby Space Cat » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:29 pm

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:The legend says Peach's booty is so good and tasty it turns gays into straight men and straight women into lesbians, such is the power of her ass, that she is known in the whole universe as the booty queen.

THIS is more along the lines I was thinking could be realistically integrated into the game XD lol The power of the pink princess ass opening.
Space Cat

Postby Space Cat » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:, dont worry, I really like to talk about many subjects. All ideas are welcome ;) Although I may not promise gay content directly, I can think more about it, and we already know FUTA PRINCESS MODE is a reality soon (I hope so) ;)

I never wish to make demands. I just through ideas out there and assume that they will be modified and tweezed as is appropriate. Kinda funny the commotion the gay bar caused. I had envisioned peach walking into a bar full of muscular gay guys and getting fucked by them lol. I think the kink there is security. Peach fucking gay guys is like peach fucking girls. It's a very safe and emotionally familiar territory. Yeah it outwardly doesn't make a whole lot of sense but there's only so much sense one can worry about in a fictitious world of walking talking mushrooms. I think that's what pisses some gamers off about me, I don't take games very seriously when it comes to that sort of thing. I wont tell people NOT to take it seriously (ok I kinda will lol) but I can't take it that seriously and it shows heh. If it's fun, entertaining, easy to play and has a neat atmosphere, that's all that really matters to me.

I feel bad though, I have so many ideas but then when I think about it, it's like, ugh, that would probably be sooooo much work to actually put in the game. Like I was thinking, if you have the air ship bosses be re-playable, you could have a short cut in the beginning of the stage (like in the cloud stage) to either go through the ship normally to get to the boss, or climb a new rope to get to them immediately for some fuckings. That would probably be a pain to program though.

Main reason I still support and follow this game is your laid back and kind attitude. :)

Yesh. I am rather looking forward to futa princess mode x3 Did we ever get a green light for extending boob size all the way to flat? I vaguely remember it getting shot down but I don't' recall.
Space Cat

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:22 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I just don't see why Peach would visit a gay bar for.

Well, I see we are just brainstorming. No problems with that. If Peach could visit a bar like that, how it would sound better? Tons of toads? A bar full of Chucks? Full of security guys? Perhaps a given enemy race that is more prone to be homo? I imagine a quick scene with Roy Koopaling being fucked by another Koopaling, just a sketch of a sketch of a sketch of a thing I would find interesting. But if done, it will be a SIDE scene, and the 'Gay scenes: ON/OFF' will start to exist. OFF as default.

DatFlash Wrote:1. During the SMRPG ending, clicking The End doesn't do anything. Never tried it before so I don't know what it does, but it seems pointless to have this button if it was intended to do nothing.

FIXED! Sorry, I forgot a given command there!

DatFlash Wrote:2. Afterwards, whether Peach fucks Mario before ending the game (tried both ways) or just skips straight to ending it, nothing in the Endings gallery unlocks.

ADDED UNLOCK KOOPALINGS if ENDINGS are reached. Please check.

DatFlash Wrote:3. 500,000 points still does not unlock the 500k tab in the gallery. My current Rosalina save has 544k so just like with my Fire Peach save it has issues.

I TRIED TO FIND THE CAUSE, to no avail :( The code is clean, it just says:
Code: Select All Code
if (_global.FLAGS.score_points>=500000) {
     _root.BowserScene = true; //unlock the gallery
}

I really dont know why it isnt working. BUT! I added the 'CURRENT SCORE' text in the 500,000 screen, so you can check if you have this amount. Perhaps the flags are getting zeroed? Please check!

DatFlash Wrote:Actually I'm a bit confused by the wording of the virginity tab unlock. It goes something like "Was your virginity intact but not yet fucked by Mario?"

I explain. That phrase was just "Was your virginity intact" before, BUT as Peach can fuck Mario IN THE TRAIN and in the end of the game BEFORE the ending, that phrase was made, trying to say "Peach, are you still virgin REALLY? Without being fucked even by Mario?" I've renamed it back to "Was your virginity intact". If she fucks Mario and loses the virginity, the virginity scene with Toads WONT happen.

DatFlash Wrote:Also another hard to reproduce 'bug' I guess is that after trying out all those various different methods of trying to trigger the unlock, upon loading back to before saving Mario, Mario ends up naked (with no dick amusingly))

GREAT SCOTT!!
:o :o I'll try to FIX it!

CocoaRobbins Wrote:Hey just a head's up on all left handed controls a and q have been swapped. As in, A makes peach rub her breasts and Q makes her walk left. thanks for the free game!

Glad you loved it!
Please retest it with the new version (2.4.9) and with the cleared cache/saves. I remember I've fixed that already.

toybirdy Wrote:when i save as the link a aplay it on flash player i cant use the attack button for the raccoon suit and the fire flower. can u please fix that. the attack button doesnt work outside of the browser

I dont understand what you trying to say. Outside the browser? The attack button (commonly Z key) works here in Chrome, Explorer, Firefox and Standalone Flash Player!

Space Cat Wrote:THIS is more along the lines I was thinking could be realistically integrated into the game XD lol The power of the pink princess ass opening.

The game will get more anal for sure!

Space Cat Wrote:I never wish to make demands.

Hey dont worry, I really enjoy your ideas! Dont pay too much attention to people who 'dislikes furiously' some ideas. We live in a democratic era (well, they are still trying to be more democratic).
Gay content will still be problematic due to the taboos.

Space Cat Wrote:I feel bad though, I have so many ideas but then when I think about it, it's like, ugh, that would probably be sooooo much work to actually put in the game.

Not quite!! There are ideas that could be implemented like, say, some puzzle phrases and a scene with 4 subscenes! As we can loop them (and even select them by using numbers 1,2,3,4,SPACE...), we can create the fantasy and the way it will play, like the Mushroom Group scene, and The Poochy Dog scene. Actually we could think about adding arousing and cute scenes that makes the game even more non linear, but doesnt need 'DAT' amount of time and code. Simple things like 'a way for Peach to use more objects in her anus' is possible, not hard to make (but I just need time to make it right), and this could happen in many areas, depending on her desires, horniness, confidense (e.g. in her bedroom) and if her anus is swollen enough (enlarged).

Space Cat Wrote:Like I was thinking, if you have the air ship bosses be re-playable, you could have a short cut in the beginning of the stage (like in the cloud stage) to either go through the ship normally to get to the boss, or climb a new rope to get to them immediately for some fuckings. That would probably be a pain to program though.

Again, not hard to do. Generally features are not hard if there are different ways to do it and if we dont get too descriptive about its occurrence. We can let some scenes 'hidden' / skipped, as we already imagine it occurring in our minds like in real life. This is mostly used like, say, when Peach goes out of the screen saying she will remove her clothes, the screen quickly fades out, then she reappears.
The problem is.... consistency. If Peach destroyed the airships, how could they be still flying? Who fixed them? Why? We need to discuss those things. I know for some people its 'just a game' and certain things dont need explanation, but its really great if we can put SOME reality checks, and "cause-effect" explanations.

Space Cat Wrote:Main reason I still support and follow this game is your laid back and kind attitude. : )

Thank you, at heart! : ) You stimulate me to continue with passion and hope!

Space Cat Wrote:Yesh. I am rather looking forward to futa princess mode x3 Did we ever get a green light for extending boob size all the way to flat? I vaguely remember it getting shot down but I don't' recall.

I can make it, but now we can say some hard work might be done, because I need to check all 280+ scenes in order to see if she is touching her breasts (or someone is touching them), because, without them, I need to reprogram a way to, say, make her touch another area, or the enemy fuck/tease another area.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:06 am

DatFlash Wrote:Also another hard to reproduce 'bug' I guess is that after trying out all those various different methods of trying to trigger the unlock, upon loading back to before saving Mario, Mario ends up naked (with no dick amusingly))

You just forgot to tell me where it happenned. In the train? In the worldmap 7? In Peach's castle?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby DatFlash » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:57 pm

Okay let me try to update you on the version I downloaded and tried out just 5 minutes ago with my save.

1. 500,000 points unlocked the Bowser scene, and it appears in the gallery thereafter.
2. The Bowser scene is kind of buggy, because the last scene is when they talk, which probably should happen in the beginning in stead or something. I'm not sure please check that over. It just doesn't look in order appearing last.
3. Upon finishing the virginity run by not letting Peach fuck Mario, the Virginity ending played out with the two Toads banging Peach.
4. Ending the game merely goes to the 500,000 point bonus scene, which if you end it loops back to the virginity ending scene, which loops back to the bonus scene, repeat. Unsure if intended.
5. Upon finally trying to click continue to play, the gallery still does not unlock anything in the Endings tab, the SMB1-3/SMRPG/Virginity tab in this case on my Rosalina run.
6. I'm not sure if it's intended but the Bosses tab did unlock but it started doing that the previous version or at least recently, I forget which despite my run being a virgin one. No complaints on that though.
7. The Mario naked bug is reproduced by banging Mario in worldmap 7, possibly during the endings as well. It's quite random but just now when I loaded up a save before I finished the virgin run Mario is naked again, and the previous load or the previous previous load was one where I tried popping cherry before finishing the game in order to unlock ending tabs to no avail. I am unsure if this is correct but that is all I noticed in the patterns.
8. If you choose the Keep Playing before The End during the SMRPG ending, it won't give you the bonus scene or the virginity scene (and therefore I also assume the nymph scene), though if you unlocked it beforehand like I did it stays in the gallery, the bonus scene that is since the virginity one doesn't unlock yet.
9. When Rosalina pops her cherry is that pink thing sticking out her hymen or a condom? It appears during the animation and the virginity popped screen afterwards.
10. Even after completing a virginity run retaining it and going to Toad Town the merchant doesn't offer the wedding dress, as well as World 7-5's merchant. Am I doing it wrong?
11. While equipped with Fire Flower any additional Fire Flowers I buy from the merchant in Toad Town doesn't stick in my inventory, and I lose the gold. This problem has been around for a few versions. The same applies to world 7-5's merchant.
12. I know you said something about addressing the outfit saves and such, but even as of now I find it very hard to figure out whether or not the choices 'stick'. I can't even point out what's wrong yet since I usually don't dabble with it too much once I find what's wrong and when something is wrong I just correct it without thinking why it's wrong since it's so easy. But one thing I did notice was that when choosing Naked many times the choices I made earlier on it don't stick at all, or at least not all of them. Same goes for certain ones like Nurse. It seems even worse now though, because I go back to Naked, and I see my previous settings but on Peach herself they don't appear and I have to cycle through the options again for it to show.
13. I remember you saying you fixed the Brawl Dress but not once did I ever see it cover the tits in the outfit room in any version I've tried so far. And I have cleaned out my cache and started a new save before, so that most likely isn't it.
DatFlash

Postby Bluey5 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:47 pm

Since when did the discussion about gay acts being in the game become quote on quote "furious" and cause a "commotion", along with the other ideas? It's just a discussion...relax, really, sheesh. It's good that ideas can be discussed and shared, that's all that matters. Look at it as a discussion rather than a debate, it's all in good discussion -_-. Never thought you took it that way SpaceCat and Ivan.

If you really are considering re-doing airships despite the points I've previously made, my idea is that Bowser Jr. could just have rebuilt them to try to have the other Kooplings take over the world in which they used to reside in after their defeat. It could either be an end-game occurrence, or just a random concurrence as Peach is on her adventure and a Toad comes to Peach in person or the person of the "Palace" sends a note reporting that an airship has been "re-built" and Peach has to go back and take down the airship along with the Koopling. Simple? Didn't take me long to think of this...

Could also put it in some type of "Challenge" mode or something along those sorts.

A lot of features in this game makes sense as to why it's there. I know some people don't take games seriously, but this is a game of logic, most of everything has a reason for why it's there, so putting something to just put something there breaks consistency and makes the game inconstant, which is negative. I know Ivan already said something along these lines, but I just wanted to reiterate it.
Last edited by Bluey5 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bluey5

Postby toybirdy » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:16 am

standalone flash player. Righthanded control scheme. the Attack button "Z" doesnt work. wont let me shoot fireballs or use the Tail with the raccoon costume. so now i cant complete the game without u know "geting caught". idk if i'm the only one having this problem or not but i hope i am not so u can possible fix the problem. tried it again and nope still cant attack
sorry if u dont understand what i am saying. i am just bad at explaning things
toybirdy
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.9 (Sep 25/15)

Postby NWLCJonSnow » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:08 am

It would be a very good idea to implement pregnancy. For all those who do not want that, you could make pregnancy a yes or no choice. So please implement it.
NWLCJonSnow

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.9 (Sep 25/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:11 am

GAME UPDATED!
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

- NEW: Charlieton can sell the Wedding Dress for the princess. It costs 150 coins and it may appear if the princess has finished the game at least once. But sometimes Charlieton can still sell the Lingerie pack in certain days.
- NEW: Charlieton will now advice the princess if the item she bought (like the Lingerie Pack, Fire Dress or Wedding Dress) has a free space in her inventory. If not, Peach wont buy it!
- NEW: Princess Peach in 'Virginity Lost' screen can appear without lingerie (naked!) with a different expression.
- Moved a Blooper/Squid in 6-5 level, easing the area for those who are playing a virgin run.
- A better 'blood splat' positioning to Rosalina in 'Virginity Lost' screen.

More in page 1.

GAME CONVERSION TO AS3: 20% DONE!
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

converting to as3.png

DatFlash Wrote:2. The Bowser scene is kind of buggy, because the last scene is when they talk, which probably should happen in the beginning in stead or something.

FIXED but NOT TESTED FULLY!

DatFlash Wrote:3. Upon finishing the virginity run by not letting Peach fuck Mario, the Virginity ending played out with the two Toads banging Peach.

Thats correct! When Peach reaches the endings, it shows her losing her virginity with the toads. But its more considered a 'dream', that is, in new games thereafter, Peach is still virgin.

DatFlash Wrote:4. Ending the game merely goes to the 500,000 point bonus scene, which if you end it loops back to the virginity ending scene, which loops back to the bonus scene, repeat. Unsure if intended.

DatFlash Wrote:5. Upon finally trying to click continue to play, the gallery still does not unlock anything in the Endings tab

DatFlash Wrote:6. I'm not sure if it's intended but the Bosses tab did unlock but it started doing that the previous version or at least recently, I forget which despite my run being a virgin one. No complaints on that though.

Could you explaint it better? I dont remenber what was in the 'previous version'. Perhaps fixed now?

DatFlash Wrote:7. The Mario naked bug is reproduced by banging Mario in worldmap 7

DatFlash Wrote:8. If you choose the Keep Playing before The End during the SMRPG ending, it won't give you the bonus scene or the virginity scene

Now the gallery will open for you to check during the new level while Keep Playing!

DatFlash Wrote:9. When Rosalina pops her cherry is that pink thing sticking out her hymen or a condom?

They're blood splats. I've made it better / more evident now.

DatFlash Wrote:10. Even after completing a virginity run retaining it and going to Toad Town the merchant doesn't offer the wedding dress

It WASNT done yet.....until yesterday. I decided to make this feature. Check the changelog!

DatFlash Wrote:11. While equipped with Fire Flower any additional Fire Flowers I buy from the merchant in Toad Town doesn't stick in my inventory

FIXED!

DatFlash Wrote:12. I know you said something about addressing the outfit saves and such, but even as of now I find it very hard to figure out whether or not the choices 'stick'. I can't even point out what's wrong yet since I usually don't dabble with it too much once I find what's wrong and when something is wrong I just correct it without thinking why it's wrong since it's so easy.

I really dont understand your explanations well, but I may test it more (saving, leaving the game, then loading it again, while using dresses like NURSE).
You can help me talking more about how to reproduce it (In layman terms).

DatFlash Wrote:13. I remember you saying you fixed the Brawl Dress but not once did I ever see it cover the tits in the outfit room in any version I've tried so far. And I have cleaned out my cache and started a new save before, so that most likely isn't it.

FIXED!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:16 am

I have not forgotten the PMs (personal messages) and the new Picture by TripFlip!
I hope I can add it this weekend!

Bluey5 Wrote:If you really are considering re-doing airships despite the points I've previously made, my idea is that Bowser Jr. could just have rebuilt them to try to have the other Kooplings take over the world in which they used to reside in after their defeat.

Ok thats a nice plot to begin with ;)

Bluey5 Wrote:It could either be an end-game occurrence, or just a random concurrence as Peach is on her adventure and a Toad comes to Peach in person or the person of the "Palace" sends a note reporting that an airship has been "re-built" and Peach has to go back and take down the airship along with the Koopling. Simple? Didn't take me long to think of this...

I like the random concurrence part! So people can be 'interrupted' by a given panic toad in the worldmap, or better, when Peach ends a given level (like a cute scene!)
=> Cute Scene showing BowserJr working with airships and freeing koopalings again, then a toad saying 'Princess!! The airships were seen in our lands again! Help!! Where is Mario?'

Bluey5 Wrote:Could also put it in some type of "Challenge" mode or something along those sorts.

Yes, when the game is in HARD mode, it would happen immediatelly when pressing KEEP PLAYING or just restarting the game (after beating it for the first time)!

Bluey5 Wrote:A lot of features in this game makes sense as to why it's there. I know some people don't take games seriously, but this is a game of logic, most of everything has a reason for why it's there, so putting something to just put something there breaks consistency and makes the game inconstant, which is negative.

Thats it! ;)

toybirdy Wrote:standalone flash player. Righthanded control scheme. the Attack button "Z" doesnt work. wont let me shoot fireballs or use the Tail with the raccoon costume. so now i cant complete the game without u know "geting caught". idk if i'm the only one having this problem or not but i hope i am not so u can possible fix the problem.

Dont worry about prime explanations!
CANT REPRODUCE the bug. Its working well here (at least with the latest version!) Perhaps you need to clean your cache/save games!

NWLCJonSnow Wrote:It would be a very good idea to implement pregnancy. For all those who do not want that, you could make pregnancy a yes or no choice. So please implement it.

I hope I can get time to prioritize it still this year! As I've said, egg laying should come first.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Bluey5 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:53 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Bluey5 Wrote:It could either be an end-game occurrence, or just a random concurrence as Peach is on her adventure and a Toad comes to Peach in person or the person of the "Palace" sends a note reporting that an airship has been "re-built" and Peach has to go back and take down the airship along with the Koopling. Simple? Didn't take me long to think of this...

I like the random concurrence part! So people can be 'interrupted' by a given panic toad in the worldmap, or better, when Peach ends a given level (like a cute scene!)
=> Cute Scene showing BowserJr working with airships and freeing koopalings again, then a toad saying 'Princess!! The airships were seen in our lands again! Help!! Where is Mario?'

Bluey5 Wrote:Could also put it in some type of "Challenge" mode or something along those sorts.

Yes, when the game is in HARD mode, it would happen immediatelly when pressing KEEP PLAYING or just restarting the game (after beating it for the first time)!

Yeah, this is perfect! :)
Bluey5

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects