Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.9 (Jan 23/15)

Postby demoonchild » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:49 pm

Theres an old proverb that says... "Im Talking with the donkey, not with his ticks....." :D :?
demoonchild

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:40 pm

Soooo I am back!
I got it! I've rode 200km (130 miles) in 10 hours total! I need to improve more :evil: There are 'slimmer speed cyclists' who got this same distance in LESS than 7 hours! And they still go to the shopping at night!

tripflip Wrote:Closeup:

I am just appreciating it more.....what an asshole...and what a pussy ;)
Like I said, I'll be putting those as new styles, or in certain scenes, like her flesh is opening (by a finger/dick).

rebelseal Wrote:ok i found a glitch where star power up doesnt turn off and just keeps running after going through the pipe at the end of the mushroom kingdom forest level

MARKED FOR CHECKING later.

com Wrote:Anyways: The new ass design looks a lot better, I perfer demons version with the underlining.

That butt is to be used when Peach is, of course, in a doggy style, but not straight kneeled down. That butt form happens when she is with her thighs/legs 'ahead of her', like she is making some yoga while seated. We can still use the current butt form that is shown when Peach is crouching for example. But for sure I'll use the new asshole and I'll use masking shines to make the current 'crouching butt' be like that one I am appreciateing above.

com Wrote:Yay some more artists... I'd like a more realistic version of peach... maybe someday. ^^

I hope so! I am working hard for this (no pun intended!) Provided we respect her current aesthetical form (Peach playable model, 'Peach embarassed' picture, like when going out of her castle nude), and the new Peach art (with goombas, koopas and koopalings). We still need to improve two Peach art:
1) In the game over screen.
2) When finishing the game (Peach on fours, looking at us).

Thats because those Peach styles are a bit far / biased from the game.

tripflip Wrote:Well, I'll just mention that the aesthetic of this game is pretty firmly established by now by Ivan. He's mentioned interest in other Peach games in the past that may have different aesthetics. But he's also mentioned that any possible work on those would come after PUT (if at all). Whatever we can do to help Ivan is great, but we should work to enhance and fit his game with aesthetics that he's established. Not try to change it into something else. And I think that what he has made and what he continues to make for it is pretty amazing.

Yes, we should not try to change to something else at this point, but to improve the ones we already have, or include new art regarding special moments of her, like in a given level, or with a creature, with a preference to ENF (Embarassed Nude Female) theme.

NoeruPR Wrote:New here, I'm on 6-6 right now and I must ask, I've been trying to activate the blue "!" switch in the back-end room. I just can't figure it out, is it a button press or is there anything special to it? Thanks.

You just need to jump on it, but I am seeing its not working! FIXING IT.

demoonchild Wrote:The aesthetic of anything can be improved.... is the "core", the "main indea" whats must be kept.

Provided a bit of work are made in the current art in order to make it even better (like I and Myuu did with Peach icon in the HUD), and with permission of each artist. Also, we must note that artists who appreciate the game and do a lot of work to make new art, once approved, DESERVE to have it in the game, as its now part of them ;) Its a connection that is powerful and its beyond our normal understanding. Artists can see things we cant! They're almost a deity!

tripflip Wrote:Look again at Com's request. Com wanted a more realistic aesthetic rather than a cartoony one. That's not a matter of something being being "bad" or "good," or something to be improved. The decision of how abstracted or how naturalistic to go is a choice. That's not something to be "improved." All I'm saying is that this is Ivan's game, and we should respect his decision and his vision of how he wants this game to look.

I really prefer a more cartoonist game, as I was a Mario fan in early times, and I love Peach as depicted in games like Super Mario Sunshine. She is young and its like she doesnt have what normal humans have: problems with skin like rashes, wrinkles... I really wanted to follow that perfeccionist world, where characters are clean, smoothy, and really cute (like the hentai girls with big and shining eyes).

(I am not saying a more realistic Peach is bad).

tyler_eli Wrote:A new overhaul of the graphics means remaking over 270 scenes and a few thousand animations that took years to make, not to mention Ivan and a few artists slaving away.

Hmm, not at all. Improving graphics (of the main playable character), if its HEAD related, or improvement of her pussy/ass (already being made by demonchild, and I will be testing it in my prototype right now), almost no changes needed.

tripflip Wrote:Ivan has posted several times the process involved with implementing a new character model or outfit, and that it is in fact very time consuming and difficult to implement.

That is true if a given bodypart (e.g. an arm) is remade in a way its more chubbier and 'fleshy'. All 20+ outfits objects that this arm has needs to conform with the new form. I do some tricks to reuse the same arm for different poses (frontside, backside....) but parts like body cant be helped. I have:
- Frontside Body
- Backside Body
- Side Body
- Forward Body
- Backward Body

Each only has 20 changeable outfits. Total 100.
Aside of this, we will need to adapt more than 270 scenes (each scene can have up to 10 different bodyparts acting, so I will need to move 10 bodyparts), but now in just one keyframe, but in, say, 10 or more keyframes in each scene. So 100 'moves' in each scene. 270 scenes = 27,000 moves! I might be doing this for months!

Except parts like her head.

tyler_eli Wrote:Now, let's assume that all the time and work did get put into making a very realistic version of Peach in every single position/variation in the game. Would that fit the aesthetic of the rest of the game? And if it didn't, would that demand a change to every other visual in the game? If you haven't done design work on anything before it can be easy to underestimate both the work that goes into it and the problems that get made visually when one design element doesn't fit the rest of the design. Patchworked games/illustrations/comics look terrible compared to works that have a more consistent look.

Thats it! A new 'perfect Peach' will sound 'distoant', different, like a shining white swan in the middle of an old zoo full of colored ducks. Then people will ask me to change all of those ducks , in order to have more perfection.

tyler_eli Wrote:And I made that mistake when I first submitted an illustration to Ivan to use if he wanted. Not only was my anatomy off, but the style and look didn't fit the game...Also there were times where my hands and arms looked more realistic (and had more detail), but Peach more fits into the game and looks more anime-sexy when the hands and arms look more cartoony and have less detail. Every time I submit something for him to use, Ivan gives me good feedback and corrects elements that would more fit the game. The end result is better, and hopefully I get better both in my own style and in fitting Ivan's vision of the game.

Thats it! All for consistency! Thank you, you're GREAT! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:24 am

Hello Ivan. Two things:

1. Have you received my last email with the World 7 levels? You don't need to answer right away. I just to need to know if you got it safely.

2. Do you know we have an artist here wanting to help out with PUT?
MPLDAM9919

Postby supersatanson » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:40 am

If you're talking about me, he already contacted me! :)
supersatanson

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:14 am

supersatanson Wrote:If you're talking about me, he already contacted me! :)

That's good! I look forward to see what you have in store for us.
MPLDAM9919

Postby com » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:55 am

tyler_eli Wrote:A new overhaul of the graphics means remaking over 270 scenes and a few thousand animations that took years to make, not to mention Ivan and a few artists slaving away.

Let's be efficient here

*sigh* the SKINOVERLAY and maybe the face, thats all... like the change for daisy or the other peach versions... nothing complicate. For example: a new cum overlay would benefit from a darker body to see the effect more visible. Maybe also a change from the typical one-dot lighteffect to a little more complex version with maybe 3-4 color transition for the whole body.

I draw a sample tomorrow, if you don't forget it... but I also think a lightning effect could be quite irritating 'coz it's bound to a bodypart not to an overlay/render effect :/
com

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:24 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Hello Ivan. Two things: 1. Have you received my last email with the World 7 levels? You don't need to answer right away. I just to need to know if you got it safely.

Yes, but no time to see it yet. I've told you news above. My answer still applies here, sorry.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=12280#p340417

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:2. Do you know we have an artist here wanting to help out with PUT?

Yes, I've seen some pictures and they're really awesome. I am PMing him.

com Wrote:*sigh* the SKINOVERLAY and maybe the face, thats all... like the change for daisy or the other peach versions... nothing complicate. For example: a new cum overlay would benefit from a darker body to see the effect more visible. Maybe also a change from the typical one-dot lighteffect to a little more complex version with maybe 3-4 color transition for the whole body. I draw a sample tomorrow, if you don't forget it... but I also think a lightning effect could be quite irritating 'coz it's bound to a bodypart not to an overlay/render effect :/

Maybe. Not impossible ;) Like Playshapes did in MIM 2. Thank you!

Naisylina Wrote:Bugreport! I was in course 6-6 there you fixed any bugs. Yes! But there is new bugs! When I came to door as I opened with the key, immediate was I(X) in any neverland and soon fall i down far!

I cant understand. Are you saying Mr X went to neverland when he used his key , then he fall down because he slipped down far away from me?

Naisylina Wrote:I checked what there wrong was and discover any thing! Too is Peach in fault level. She is standing 1 meter over the ground.

FIXED!

Naisylina Wrote:Another thing is a waterfall in course 6-5 is not transparency in the sea as the another waterfalls is.

IMPROVED!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Naisylina » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:54 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Hello Ivan. Two things: 1. Have you received my last email with the World 7 levels? You don't need to answer right away. I just to need to know if you got it safely.

Yes, but no time to see it yet. I've told you news above. My answer still applies here, sorry.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=12280#p340417

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:2. Do you know we have an artist here wanting to help out with PUT?

Yes, I've seen some pictures and they're really awesome. I am PMing him.

com Wrote:*sigh* the SKINOVERLAY and maybe the face, thats all... like the change for daisy or the other peach versions... nothing complicate. For example: a new cum overlay would benefit from a darker body to see the effect more visible. Maybe also a change from the typical one-dot lighteffect to a little more complex version with maybe 3-4 color transition for the whole body. I draw a sample tomorrow, if you don't forget it... but I also think a lightning effect could be quite irritating 'coz it's bound to a bodypart not to an overlay/render effect :/

Maybe. Not impossible ;) Like Playshapes did in MIM 2. Thank you!

Naisylina Wrote:Bugreport! I was in course 6-6 there you fixed any bugs. Yes! But there is new bugs! When I came to door as I opened with the key, immediate was I(X) in any neverland and soon fall i down far!

I cant understand. Are you saying Mr X went to neverland when he used his key , then he fall down because he slipped down far away from me?

I mean not mr x without the yellow marking in the picture wrong entrance was when Peach opened with the key and didn't came out through the door without "two meters" over there yellow x is!
I hope I account mer explain the time.

Naisylina Wrote:I checked what there wrong was and discover any thing! Too is Peach in fault level. She is standing 1 meter over the ground.

FIXING IT.

Naisylina Wrote:Another thing is a waterfall in course 6-5 is not transparency in the sea as the another waterfalls is.

Not a bug per see but I'll make them transparent.
Last edited by Naisylina on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Naisylina

Postby tyler_eli » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:31 pm

com Wrote:...

I'm just busting your nuts mate :P but yeah, if you draw or link a pic of what you had in mind it'll be cool and show to which extent Peach would have to be changed
If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, it's-a me.. Mario!"
tyler_eli

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.9 (Jan 28/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:26 pm

Game updated. Version still 2.3.9.
- I finally fixed up the Koopa Achievement problem.
- NEW: 'Protection (Blink)' in the options (if OFF, Peach wont be invencible when traversing doors, pipes and after being lascivously touched).
- Improved Butt, AssHole and Pussy for all Princess characters, and a new 'swollen hole' and 'frontal pussy' object. Thanks to DemonChild!
- Improved Goomba scene 12 (cowgirl) with more loops.
- BUG FIX: Achievement screen (right in the start game main menu) showing all pink squares with Peach on it.
- Cosmetic changes, like some improvement to the OPTIONS menu (rearrangement of buttons and text) and text align in Koopa scene 8.

I really need people (VintageBass? Anyone?) to write down things Peach could put in her diary.

I plan making it like this!

I'll be working a bit slower those days.
Please, Naisylina, fix up your quotes. You just need to quote your question and my answer. Like this!

========================================================
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I cant understand. Are you saying Mr X went to neverland when he used his key , then he fall down because he slipped down far away from me?

I mean not mr x without the yellow marking in the picture wrong entrance was when Peach opened with the key and didn't came out through the door without "two meters" over there yellow x is! I hope I account mer explain the time
========================================================
Instead of the big mural above.

So....Is the door working okay now?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Bluey5 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:40 am

Woah, peach got a big ol' butt now o.o.

lol keep up the awesome work! love the updates
Bluey5

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:50 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
I really need people (VintageBass? Anyone?) to write down things Peach could put in her diary.[/b]

Need any entries when Peach has sex with Daisy for the first time?
MPLDAM9919

Postby VintageBass » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:18 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
I really need people (VintageBass? Anyone?) to write down things Peach could put in her diary.

Need any entries when Peach has sex with Daisy for the first time?

Sorry, been busy with other things, haven't check this out for a while.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:22 am

Bluey5 Wrote:Woah, peach got a big ol' butt now o.o.

Glad you liked ;) One of the next updates will be a new airship (level 6-7).

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Need any entries when Peach has sex with Daisy for the first time?

Yes!! ;) But you should check which scenes she does with Daisy without choosing manually (like those 1-9 options), because lets say the player never pressed '3' (69 scene). She should not say she loved her '69', or that she was 'licked' while laying over her, because that scene never was executed.

VintageBass Wrote:Sorry, been busy with other things, haven't check this out for a while.

Since the dialogues and plot you promised to make regarding your Bumpty? :/
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:53 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Sorry, been busy with other things, haven't check this out for a while.

Since the dialogues and plot you promised to make regarding your Bumpty? :/

Yeah... most of the reason is I'm working on another game at the moment and that's taking up time away from me, so I haven't really paid that much attention to things here.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Tacomancer » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Bug - after reading the book, sprite starts to go weird.. ( rapiedly changeing between about of cum on her or everything else
http://i.gyazo.com/f726bd49bebb6a86ad3bd33534326e9a.gif
Tacomancer

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:41 pm

Tacomancer Wrote:Bug - after reading the book, sprite starts to go weird.. ( rapiedly changeing between about of cum on her or everything else

Hmmmm, so you went out of the diary screen back while in the worldmap? DId you just click 'CTRL' key for that?
CANT REPRODUCE!

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah... most of the reason is I'm working on another game at the moment and that's taking up time away from me, so I haven't really paid that much attention to things here.

Dont worry, yo ucan get back to the boat at any time ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ThatGuy » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:11 pm

I mostly just lurk here, but after playing through the game again I have to ask.

Is there anyway to implement a feature to turn off the Nympho dialogue all together? I know that if I stay under 10 scenes in one level then I'm fine, I can manage that. But only being able to have sex a total of 80 times is kinda sucky for me.

It's not that the Nympho dialogue is terrible or anything, I just much much prefer how every scene before she goes all sex crazy. Before it's all personalized to the event taking place, but as soon as you go sex crazy you just loose all context and get generic pound me lines (Even for a blow job).
Heck if you don't want people to be able to stay pure could you maybe add the option to turn it off completely after you beat the game or get some kinda secret?

If you don't want to, that's cool, I just thought I'd voice my biggest gripe.
ThatGuy

Postby Tacomancer » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:15 pm

request - Return to innocent talk.
Tacomancer

Postby NoeruPR » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:06 pm

There is glitch on 6-6 where the dialog box doesn't progress when triggering the skull rocks. I don't know what makes it happen but I've only been able to enter 1 time. Here is a screenshot:

It just stays there no matter what I do. Also, there's a typo on main skull door.
NoeruPR
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects