ALL NEW Playshapes EVERYTHING

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: ALL NEW Playshapes EVERYTHING

Postby Folseh » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:50 pm

all these new goodies will greatly help even folks who are doing current projects =3
Folseh

Postby OmegaScales » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:21 pm

As I thought, and agree with 999999% ([cue Vegeta]:It's over 9000! (sry, couldn't help it)) :
ALL HAIL PLAYSHAPES!!!!
I just love Tifa (in general, but I find loops rather boring) and especially LOVE New Bowser's Castle. If I don't get more BC soon, I'll have to find PlayShapes myself and FORCE him to fini- OH, LOOK! A distraction! (Newgrounds games)
When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.
OmegaScales

Location: In your head... oh my... your secrets are safe with me!

Postby Smackman » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:40 pm

a couple hot animations but if this site is any indication nothing is going to get finished. i can see someone making a bowserscastle.com forum
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Hypes » Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Is there any way I can make Mario is Missing 2 run at a reasonable framerate? It runs at like 3 fps for me.

Also wondering if Zelda is reachable in Bowser's Castle, a lot of stuff was put into getting to Zelda, but I don't see her anywhere
Hypes
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:48 pm

Smackman, look at MiM (hacked). If this forum is any indication, these projects are going to be improved. By light of the fact that there's infinite potential for them, they're going to continue to get better.

These are unpolished, and I think that the thing our forum has done best with MiM and LoK was polish them. In my opinion, as long as they're greatly polished and there are no open ends, they're as good as a finished game. The fact that there are continual updates and other amazing things with them only increases the awesome.

Oh, but wait! Are you going to tell me you have an "ending fetish"? You can only fap to games that have a defined ending?
Zeus Kabob

Postby wardedmoth8863 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:27 pm

because in the mim 2 is I have the blue screen?
wardedmoth8863
Newly Registered

Postby wardedmoth8863 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:47 pm

because in the mim 2 is I have the blue screen?
wardedmoth8863
Newly Registered

a P.S. from PS

Postby PlayShapes » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:23 pm

I really should have done this april fools, that would have been great! It would have been a double-bluff.
Typed some more based on whats been said so far: Check back to my first post for a further explanation on all the flashes!
-- PlayShapes
PlayShapes
LoK Team Member

Postby DoggieDog52 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:33 pm

Aww, it's a shame you're not doing much anymore. D:
Last edited by DoggieDog52 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
DoggieDog52

Postby Hattorihanzo » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:41 pm

7th Heaven ist just awesome. :D I never thought so see something like this from you. :)
I like the new Bowsers Castle. Too bad you couldnt finish it, it looks realy cool so far. ;)
Hattorihanzo

Postby trunks2585 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:23 am

PlayShapes Wrote:And heck as long as you dont change the names of the symbols on Just Peachy or 7th Heaven, and you post the .fla, i could end up cannibalizing YOUR scenes to take those two projects further myself, lol.

Uh huh, I hope that's a joke.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Mr. Bingo » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:13 am

Smackman Wrote:a couple hot animations but if this site is any indication nothing is going to get finished. i can see someone making a bowserscastle.com forum

Zeus Bob pretty much said everything I was going to say in a "dumbed down" mannor. There has been two games to be finished here on the Forums, and four games that are still getting updated to possibly be finished!
The Most Hated Among the Stupid
Mr. Bingo

Postby Smackman » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:35 am

oh yeah a lot of people will screw around with this stuff again. I might give it a go as long as noone makes another forum for bowsers castle and then I go "fuck it they've got this". just havent really spent the time going through flash learning to do shit. but I think i know how to do tweens and whatnot
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby sohjirou » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:16 am

Decided to make an account after all this time. Having new content is great/amazing, but the netorare is too heavy for me.

I know everyone has their likes, and I'm most likely in the large minority, so thanks for new content regardless.
sohjirou
Newly Registered

Postby Allsop2604 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:32 pm

I need to know, is there any way to get the tanooki suit in MiM2? Is there any other suits for that matter (I've only found the dress and armour and the Krystal transformation). And for Bowsers Castle 2 is there a zelda scene yet? The only full one I've found is Krystal (via Tanooki suit) and I can't tell if the others are just incomplete or need specific items to continue?
^.^
Allsop2604

Postby Ath » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Just those 3.

Threre's an underground area down one the hole in the ground, but nothing down there really.
Ath

Postby Draket » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:35 pm

I prey you get back to work on 7th heaven. Final fantasy 7 was my whole life as a kid. I think it's awesome you shifted gears a bit with it.

Tifa looks great, Though Aerith's face could use a little bit of work.
Draket
Newly Registered

Postby trunks2585 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Smackman Wrote: and then I go "fuck it they've got this".

And that is exactly what the current problem is with the lack of content, everyone's just waiting for others to do the work. I say if you know how to use flash, don't let the fact that others are working on something stop you if you got that itch to create.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby cheesburgr » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:13 pm

That was very nice of you. I see no reason to complain about any of this.
I will never post in the Corta's platformer topic.
cheesburgr
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects