The Adventures of Captain Cutie(5/2/14)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: The Adventures of Captain Cutie(1/13/14)

Postby oneeyezero » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:29 am

He, he, here we go again; maybe I should have put in a hint to solve this riddle :lol: . You ever play Earthbound, you know that part where you have to get past the waterfall? Same concept.
oneeyezero

Postby Bartangelus » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:04 am

Hoogalindo Wrote:How do I solve the wolf riddle?..All of the answers are wrong. :|

I've found the answer on my first try.
Yo want to know why ? English is not my mother tongue.
Bad english spotted !

~~ Creative corner's flash project are awesome ~~
Bartangelus

Postby oneeyezero » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:37 am

Bartangelus Wrote:
Hoogalindo Wrote:How do I solve the wolf riddle?..All of the answers are wrong. :|

I've found the answer on my first try.
Yo want to know why ? English is not my mother tongue.

Ha, that’s awesome! Yep I have to remember to put a hint to that riddle in a later update. So what do you guys think, is it good enough for Newgrounds yet?
oneeyezero

Postby Bartangelus » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:26 pm

I can't try the new update because I don't have any compter actually.
Mine is dead and I don't know when I'll get an another one.

But you can alwas post it in newgrounds no need of perfection I think.

Is there a selection or something ?
Bad english spotted !

~~ Creative corner's flash project are awesome ~~
Bartangelus

Postby kitarl » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:19 am

I do have one minor question, where in all of this is the assaconda fight, I seem to have overlooked it or something, im enjoying these games and I love the reworks you did on one three and four, I didnt recheck two yet, maybe after this post, so where is the fight so I can locate and complete it
kitarl
Newly Registered

Postby oneeyezero » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:54 am

Bartangelus Wrote:I can't try the new update because I don't have any compter actually.
Mine is dead and I don't know when I'll get an another one.

But you can alwas post it in newgrounds no need of perfection I think.

Is there a selection or something ?

Aw man, I really wanted you to see that bunny orgy too. :cry: And yeah, if a game is not good enough Newgrounds will “Blam” it off their site. If I’m not mistaken some of our members post their games there, so I figured I’d give it a shot too.

kitarl Wrote:I do have one minor question, where in all of this is the assaconda fight, I seem to have overlooked it or something, im enjoying these games and I love the reworks you did on one three and four, I didnt recheck two yet, maybe after this post, so where is the fight so I can locate and complete it

The Assaconda fight is in Ch 6 after the first maze and I’m happy you enjoy the game.

Looking at it now I don’t like the armor I gave Cutie in the last Chapter, too bulky. What do you guys think, should she keep the battle armor or charge into the final battle vs the very embodiment of sin and perversion in just a bra and loincloth?
oneeyezero

Postby loladmin » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:31 pm

Hello community :D
I've been looking how this game is going for a while and finally manage to create account to say how much I like it!
This game is very good , I like Captain Cutie so much. Only downside is that it don't have sound. Other than that , it's very amazing game , keep it up! :)

oneeyezero Wrote:Looking at it now I don’t like the armor I gave Cutie in the last Chapter, too bulky. What do you guys think, should she keep the battle armor or charge into the final battle vs the very embodiment of sin and perversion in just a bra and loincloth?

About Cutie armor in the last chapter , I also think clothes you gave her are so much :D
I think with less clothes will be better !
loladmin
Newly Registered

Postby oneeyezero » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:32 am

Thank you, the game is not anywhere near perfect but I’m happy you like it. Yeah think I’ll get rid of her armor in the next chapter.
oneeyezero

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:49 pm

How's the project going?
whatdontlookaatme

Postby Tymon » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:49 am

This looks interesting, although I'm confused where I should start? There's like a zillion flash files and none of them seem to be chapter 1 or something?
Tymon

Postby Carlos1225 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:51 pm

It seems the topics been pretty quiet as of late. Gah the suspense is killing me though >.<
The general who advances without coveting fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do good service for his sovereign, is the jewel of the kingdom.
~ Sun Tzu
Carlos1225

Postby oneeyezero » Fri May 02, 2014 9:56 am

Giant wall-o-text incoming.

Hey guys sorry for the wait, long story short a series of unfortunate events in my life have drained my free time and finances to zero(wanted to thank Bartangelus for suggesting making copies of my games in case of computer emergency, you saved my ass man!). As such I did my best to get at least this done while I still had the time to.
Here it is, the final chapter of the Adventures of Captain Cutie……Volume one that is. I decided not to end everything with the last chapter, and here’s why.

A while ago I posted the first chapter on Newgrounds and well….. Let’s just say it wasn’t that well received. Going back and playing though the previous chapters, my game is…well crap. Now, its way better than when I first started but I’m still not satisfied with how it plays or especially looks. Recently I’ve learned a lot of tricks in flash but with the ass backwards way I programed my games it would be too much time and effort to redo the action script for all the enemies, bosses and such.

So I’m going to take a break to get my life back in order and improve my art skills before I start a new game from the ground up.
If I do comeback to these old chapters it would be to add a gallery to each (once I figure out how).
Any how I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who played, commented or gave advice over the years. One day Cutie’s adventure will continue, until then stay perverted, later.

PS. I was digging though some old files and found my original version of chapter1. My God, what the hell was I thinking! This is butt ugly but it’s nice to see how far I’ve come. It’s an early build so it’s mostly playable. If you get stuck just right click to progress. Also it contains an early level three where I was experimenting with giving cutie a bow as a weapon.
oneeyezero

Re: The Adventures of Captain Cutie(5/2/14)

Postby BlueLight » Fri May 02, 2014 7:07 pm

this might sound strange and it seems you've noticed how much you've Improved but I got to say it. My father would love you.... or at least be impressed.

The sign of a good programmer is if he learns something and decides he needs to restart the project.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby psyduck » Fri May 02, 2014 9:01 pm

I'm not sure what to do at the button part at the final chapter, it doesnt seem to open that electric gate
psyduck

Postby kingofbrocoli » Sat May 03, 2014 2:03 am

kingofbrocoli

Postby oneeyezero » Sat May 03, 2014 5:13 am

BlueLight Wrote:this might sound strange and it seems you've noticed how much you've Improved but I got to say it. My father would love you.... or at least be impressed.

The sign of a good programmer is if he learns something and decides he needs to restart the project.

Thanks, that means a lot. Looking back at the first chapter I’m surprised you guys didn’t laugh me off the site! I appreciate you guys putting up with a flash noob like me for so long. I’ve definitely learned a lot while working on this project (still wish I figured out how to combine all the chapters into one without making my computer explode. :D )

I think my mistake was I started out with too big of a project. I should have started out making some smaller mini games or sex loops rather than a giant complicated platformer. Live and learn I guess.

psyduck Wrote:I'm not sure what to do at the button part at the final chapter, it doesnt seem to open that electric gate

There is actually 2 switches that need to be pushed, the second is behind a false wall, look for a different colored wall then the rest.

kingofbrocoli Wrote:Image

cammy.jpg
cammy.jpg (14.89 KiB) Viewed 2822 times
oneeyezero

Postby psyduck » Sat May 03, 2014 6:53 am

doh! i found it! >:C you trickster you.
psyduck

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun May 11, 2014 9:40 pm

oneeyezero Wrote:
BlueLight Wrote:this might sound strange and it seems you've noticed how much you've Improved but I got to say it. My father would love you.... or at least be impressed.

Thanks, that means a lot. Looking back at the first chapter I’m surprised you guys didn’t laugh me off the site! I appreciate you guys putting up with a flash noob like me for so long. I’ve definitely learned a lot while working on this project (still wish I figured out how to combine all the chapters into one without making my computer explode. :D )

I think my mistake was I started out with too big of a project. I should have started out making some smaller mini games or sex loops rather than a giant complicated platformer. Live and learn I guess.

psyduck Wrote:I'm not sure what to do at the button part at the final chapter, it doesnt seem to open that electric gate

There is actually 2 switches that need to be pushed, the second is behind a false wall, look for a different colored wall then the rest.

cammy.jpg

I got the button behind the false wall but I'm not able to get the other one behind the portal
whatdontlookaatme

Postby oneeyezero » Thu May 15, 2014 7:59 am

whatdontlookaatme Wrote:
oneeyezero Wrote:

cammy.jpg

I got the button behind the false wall but I'm not able to get the other one behind the portal

When you hit the first portal drop down the first hole you see.

psyduck Wrote:doh! i found it! >:C you trickster you.

:D
oneeyezero

Postby rebelseal » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:58 am

are these levels meant to be nearly impossible to get through?
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects