Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai Pokemon Game update

Postby krazy4luv2 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:44 am

I don't mean to sound like a noob, but how do you capture pokemon/pokemorphs? :? Are you supposed to use fanarts or something?
krazy4luv2

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:10 am

humbird0 Wrote:
ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:Why.. can't I get past Pikachu?!?! OMG! I never find these things difficult ::O
Am I missing something?

You're not supposed to beat Pikachu. You're supposed to tame her.
Click on her a couple times until she's very very horny.
Then use the fan art.

Click on the picture itself? Fo' Real?

Wouldn't have thought that that was possible o.O Cheers
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby BlueLight » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:12 am

I believe you need to click on the picture.
If you click the right spot on the pokemon it will turn in the picture in to a lewder one until you've won.

I watched the video!
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:15 am

THat took seconds..... eugh.. #slamming head into desk#
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby BlueBody » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:13 am

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:THat took seconds..... eugh.. #slamming head into desk#

*patpat* I made the same mistake. Took me a few minutes of running around town talking to everyone before I figured out what to do.

Also, beware in Pewter. There is a south exit, not just a east one. :D
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby Thaedael » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:19 am

Downloaded the game, keep getting a weird glitch where I spawn in one of the walls in the second city (after riding the bike into the second town after misty). Don't know what is causing this but never had this problem when I tried the game a long time ago. Just thought I would let you know. I will save the flash cookie as a notepad export, and upload it later. Probably just grabbed a faulty one based off of one of the upload sites that people plastered around. Looking forward to playing it more 2 weeks from now, got a lot of pent up homeyness to let out after this shitty exam week.
Thaedael

Postby humbird0 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:19 am

Draconis381 Wrote:Well the rest of Diglet's body is under ground, and I don't see why becoming a Pokemorph should change that, so maybe just show their head? Leave the rest to the imagination?

You know, it'd be pretty funny to make up a completely ridiculous description of what's below the surface just to mess with people.

I remember writing this up some years ago as a funny pokedex entry:

- Diglett -
It's tail is bright green, with 14 spinning bone-blades which tear through the earth, allowing it to travel backwards underground at over Mach-2. Small earthquakes are often caused when a large group of Digletts pass by underground. Ancient biologists referred to the Diglett's primitive ancestors as "Graboids"
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby omp123 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:29 am

humbird0 Wrote:
Draconis381 Wrote:Well the rest of Diglet's body is under ground, and I don't see why becoming a Pokemorph should change that, so maybe just show their head? Leave the rest to the imagination?

You know, it'd be pretty funny to make up a completely ridiculous description of what's below the surface just to mess with people.

I remember writing this up some years ago as a funny pokedex entry:

- Diglett -
It's tail is bright green, with 14 spinning bone-blades which tear through the earth, allowing it to travel backwards underground at over Mach-2. Small earthquakes are often caused when a large group of Digletts pass by underground. Ancient biologists referred to the Diglett's primitive ancestors as "Graboids"

http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/w ... s-like.jpg
omp123

Postby humbird0 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:30 am

Actually, just for fun I'll post the whole document here.
These old descriptions are very interesting and sometimes funny, but I probably won't use them in this game because these aren't pokemorphs and I can't display this much text in my current pokedex.
I don't know. I might find a way to use some of these somehow. But I want to pokedax to give away some strategic hints too.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

- Bulbasaur -
There is a huge controversy among scientists about whether to classify this pokemon as a plant or a mammal. Given the Bulbasaur's feeding and mating behaviors, many claim that the pokemon is a mammal with a plant as a symbiotic partner. While others contend that it's all one creature due to the Bulbasaur's ability to manipulate the plant as part of its body.

- Flareon -
This pokemon has a very unique body tissue that insulates its vital organs from the thermal chamber. The chamber can store flammable liquid at over 1600 degrees. The liquid ignites when it makes contact with the oxygen in the air.

- Vulpix -
In ancient times, this pokemon's evolved brethern was believed to be a type of unworldly goddess due to its seemingly human intelligance and cleverness. At that time, pokemon were still very rare due to intense competition with creatures called "animals" for food and territory. Pokemon evolved a very high intelligence early on to compete against this extremely abundant wildlife.

- Porygon -
While it is commonly assumed that porygon were developed artificially, there is no record of who created them or when. Some scientists are researching whether Porygon actually emerged as a result of some type of natural phenominon inherent within a complex system. This theory of emergant life is considered a pseudo-science by most scientific authorities, and has failed to catch on.

- Abra -
Biologists have yet to identify any real muscle tissue in this Pokemon's limbs, which seem to move of their own occord without any apparent physical cause. Their reproduction is also a mystery. Pokemon breeders have yet to document social behavior of any kind between Abras. However, spiritualists claim that these pokemon live out their true lives on the astral plane while they're "sleeping", and only maintain their bodies out of necessity.

- Mew -
There are rumors that this may be a new type of pokemon. Anthropologists claim that ancient legends allude to these creatures, and some believe they may have actually been the first pokemon to evolve. However, a complete lack of fossil evidence leads most to conclude that Mew was purely mythological.

- Caterpie -
There is a major debate about whether Pokemon evolved from ancient creatures known as "animals" or whether they evolved in spite of them. Many cite Caterpie as proof that the two lifeforms were genetically related.

- Tentacool -
This pokemon's red "eyes" allow it to sense heat, allowing it to detect and escape warm-blooded predators.

- Diglett -

- Dragonair -
The translucent shells on this pokemon's body can viberate, producing inaudible sound waves that are soothing to most creatures. It is unknown why Draginair evolved this trait. Scientists believe it's a defensive measure to calm predators. However, after some female swimmers claimed they were screwed witless after drifting to sleep on the beach, this pokemon become very popular among high school girls.

- Raichu -
This pokemon has to deliberately reduce the voltage of its electricity for its attacks to pass through an opponent's body, otherwise the electricity will only crawl over the surface. A Raichu's fur contains copper particles, allowing the energy to safely pass over its own body while attacking.

- Pikachu -
When lots of Pikachu get excited, the combined electrical energy can cause lightning storms. This phenominon is particularly common during late spring.

- Mewtwo -
New entry: Displaying preliminary analysis.
This pokemon emits energy on many wavelengths, typical of so-called "psychic" pokemon. However, Mewtwo's energies are immense. Genetic analysis indicates the presence of multiple known types of DNA. This pokemon may have been created artifically.

- Joy -
New entry: Displaying preliminary analysis.
ERROR, inconclusive data.
This pokemon typically inhabits pokemon centers. The reason for this is unknown, though unusual physical contact with other pokemon implies a possibly unique mating behavior. Unlike most pokemon, Joy's often utilize sophistocated tools. This pokemon's healing ability suggests it may be a water type.
Last edited by humbird0 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:35 am

omp123 Wrote:http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/what-diglett-s-body-looks-like.jpg

Oh god, oh man!
... oh god... oh man?
humbird0

Postby bob12321 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:38 am

You know its actually funny because I thought about making a game like this a while back in c#. Got as far as creating a new sprite character and creating a whole world with a new region idea. You might have inspired me to bring back my old project but redo it in flash. Hmm so many ideas....
Last edited by bob12321 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bob12321

Postby BlueLight » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:44 am

BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Thee Pie Man » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:56 am

Stapler Wrote:
humbird0 Wrote:
Stapler Wrote:...it might be helpful to maybe put a sign, maybe a riddle or something explaining that you had to look for the key.

A couple of the trainers in the water gym mention that you need a key to open the door.
One of them even tells you which room it's in.

My apologies then, I don't think I really bothered to interact with all of the trainers in the gym since my attention span at the point probably shifted to "Holy shit I can't get out of here!" due to the trainers blocking the entrance path and path forward(in the rooms with the ice skating old people and rocket woman). :P

I killed everyone while being Ash (PokeGroper) in my case, and honestly I don't see how you can't get the hint from the little girl that pops out of the snow that you have to pass to get to said rocket member, Also how can you get locked out of the iceskating old people room if you got in there and past to the rocket woman in the first place? I can't even fathom how that is possible lol! I literally tried several times to get "stuck" still did not find a way to do it. Are you sure you got stuck? >.> Just as a tip that could have been helpful in hindsight "Save before every battle" That way you don't get "stuck" :D Even though I really think you didn't get stuck xP
~Life is fragile thing, but also it can be hardening, it can be enduring, it can be sad, it can be happy. If things don't seem to be going your way at first, look forward and hold on to what you believe in, it can be one of the strongest things of all~
Thee Pie Man

Location: Dunken Donuts, "If they don't have pie I am killing someone."

Postby johndoe123 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:26 am

An update? Woohoo! I've been wondering how that was coming along. Another city done...awesome. Definitely keeping an eye on this topic so I can see further developments. Pity I lost my save file in a computer crash, but this game's worth repeating :D
johndoe123

Postby FMC » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Heh.... I certainly didn't expect the pic from the Glitchlett creepypasta to make a showing on this forum. xD

Also... I didn't know you were supposed to just click on pikachu either...

I kinda beat it down by alternating making it 'very horny' and attacking it. When its HP got to zero, it said I tamed it. Is that what you're supposed to do?
FMC

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Click upon it to make it very horny and then show it the fanart. XD
Lucky777

Postby anttom12 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:27 pm

Love the game keep up the good work.
anttom12

Postby AbyssDragon » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Man, lots more gameplay since I last checked from when it was in the toonchamp forums. (It's me DD from there.) Getting more in game stuff is cool. Still wondering if you plan on ash finnaly 'getting it'.
Still didn't finish cigar thing.
And beyond the talks for the guy meeting the other in the pink suit in viridian. Can't really figure much beyond that.

BTW folks in case you didn't know, be careful when the enemy trainers come at you, they can either block or open up paths.
We are what we are. So why bother ignoring such?
AbyssDragon
Newly Registered

Postby black-white chequered » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Good evening everybody (especially Humbird0)!

First of all I have to congratulate you on your great games! Some of them are just fantastic and made me programming RPG games myself.

Comments relating to this game:
1. I was a bit cheesed off because every time you lose a battle (with Ash) you are promptly "Game Over". You are very accurate with other things - Why not in this case? Why don't you just restart at the last PokeCenter or Mom's House? Well, I have to admit that I'm that kind of gambler who never saves and just plays and plays and BOOM! - the end, the game is up.

2. I was also a bit irritated concerning the way you gain experience. Why don't you gain experience when you fight against enemies with lower levels? I mean, you also get hurt in these battles as you do in those with stronger enemies and have to heal yourself. And in the "real" Pokemon you gain experience when you fight against enemies with lower levels, too.

Well, just because of this two aspects, I personally think that your Pokemon game is even harder than the original one(s). A bit too hard for a game where the main aspect shouldn't be the "game" itself, but first and foremost the arts and animations.

I for one couldn't find out how to leave Pewter City. Do I have to reach a certain level (with Ash) to break the stony walls in the desert?

But I really, really like the game itself and the arts. Gameplay is just great. Especially the scene or rather three scenes with Misty and Ash's mother in their house are amazing. I hope that you'll continue working on this project 'cause it's just fantastic (like you are)!

Greetings,
black-white chequered
black-white chequered
Newly Registered

Postby humbird0 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Thee Pie Man Wrote:How can you get locked out of the iceskating old people room if you got in there and past to the rocket woman in the first place? I can't even fathom how that is possible lol! I literally tried several times to get "stuck" still did not find a way to do it.

I looked at those two screens and found some ways to do it.
You see, in the room with the ice-skating couple, there are 2 openings that you can pass through, and two trainers.
When a trainer sees you, they walk up to you, so it's possible for each of them to walk in front of those openings and block them both.
In the room with the rocket woman, there is a single opening below her. If you approach from there and she sees you, she'll walk up and block it.
I don't think it's possible to get blocked on both screens since there are 2 paths you can take to go through the gym.
humbird0

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects