Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (03/11/2012)

Postby georges341 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:38 pm

ok ok i agree but a nice big file of all the graphic would be apriciated also i saw in the test images tentaguel and vaporeon they look awesome and raichou too but art too spread around shit tell me for what pokemon you couldnt find a horny or sexy pose i might be able to recoment something
i am usually bored crapy at english etc and i like games especialy lok and i have one picture for you

wich i cant find but oes like this
00 00
00 00
georges341

Postby georges341 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:44 pm

i ran throught the forum again and i say good photos ratata raticate but i feel like theres something eluding me i fell you hiding something(propably not)but yeah i am a bit maniac with pokemons i had every single game and no i didnt bought them
i am usually bored crapy at english etc and i like games especialy lok and i have one picture for you

00 00
00 00
georges341

Tentacool, now with twice teh sexy!

Postby humbird0 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:27 pm

georges341 Wrote:how about findng a way to make tentacool more apialing if you have a scetch or something ready just post it and i will say my opinion

You mean something more like... this?

This picture is actually just part of an illustration that will be in the next release.

Last edited by humbird0 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Making Fearow a sexypants

Postby humbird0 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:32 pm

coyoteredmoon Wrote:Concerning Fearow: Problem still remains that the signature feature of that pokemon is the long beak. Pokemorph of Fearow without that would lose meaning in translation, and become just a random furry amidst pokemorphes. Do not think I will be able to do that one.

Fearow has multiple distinctive features:
- Long beak
- Large feathers on the wings
- Red mohawk on the head

Ignoring the beak, it may be possible to capture a partial likeness with only the other features:
Image drawn by someone named Azira

It's amazing what a little reference material can do.
If you get stumped trying to figure out how to portray something, just look at how other people approach personalities... anthro styles... and even specific pokemon.

Last edited by humbird0 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby coyoteredmoon » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:35 pm

Will avoid Fearow regardless for lack of compelling design ideas. Other artist may pick it up.
Repeating Query to everyone: any recommendations for next pokemorph?
Starting to post stuff here :D http://www.furaffinity.net/user/coyoteredmoon/ and here http://coyoteredmoon.tumblr.com/ When I have time to make stuff, that is!
coyoteredmoon

georges341 is the talkitive type

Postby humbird0 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:25 pm

georges341 Wrote:make eisting pokemons sexier with there evolution too and forget next city until then.

I wouldn't feel right about uploading a release without any new gameplay. So far, I've uploaded as each town got done.

georges341 Wrote:...give us an item so we will be able to refight trainers etc

I was thinking about adding the ability to ask for rematches, via the "ask" menu.

georges341 Wrote:if you whana learn how to "hack" items and money just send me a massage.

If you're talking about modifying the saved games, I already know about that.
If someone wants to cheat, I figure there's no harm in letting them.

georges341 Wrote:and hum if you need any help the includes pc performance,speed,program just say the word i will be happy to help(same goes for everyone out there but hum has the lead)

I usually have a pretty good handle on making Flash perform well. Most of the slow-downs I encounter in Flash come from applying real-time raster effects to too many things at once.
Although, I did have some minor performance problems with my Castlemania game when I attempt to play it within a browser. Maybe the constantly flashing energy bar in the top-left corner forces Flash to redraw a larger region of the screen. This didn't used to be a problem with previous games I've created, but it seems like newer versions of the Flash plugin actually run slower than old versions of the Flash plugin.

georges341 Wrote:and last i love you game and the way you resycle your characters try doing it more often.

If you're talking about how I use the Riding Hood character in many of my games, that mostly comes from laziness. But I kind of think of them like actors.
Then again, you might be referring to Honest Eddie and other recurring NPC's in this particular game. Personally, I think more games should do that.

georges341 Wrote:not to forget send me a file with front pics of all the pokemon and i could sugest some changes and what to keep trust me i know furries!!!!!!!

I already posted that on a previous page.
humbird0

Postby webought » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:25 am

Okay so just curious how far can I actually get in this game because im stuck in the desert part, already beat brock
c:<
webought

Postby humbird0 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 am

webought Wrote:Okay so just curious how far can I actually get in this game because im stuck in the desert part, already beat brock

You can get as far as Cerulean City and beat the water gym.

To complete Pewter city, you need to go camping in the eastern desert, lose misty, follow the footprints in the sand, "talk" to the rock wall that they lead to, find misty, get the strength TM, and then you can break rocks and cracked walls to explore new places.
humbird0

Postby Dapper Gent » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:57 am

Humbirdo, first I'd like to say great work on such an amazing game. I've been a long time...well, lurker....in the LoK forums. Gorepete's Sakyubasu no Tatakai came very close to bringing me out of hiding to give some feedback but this game is the one that really hooked me. I think I enjoy it more because it's mostly putting an adult twist on a series I used to enjoy a lot as a kid. And now I can enjoy them...in a different way. For shame! :oops: Anywho, I saw someone taking suggestions and wanted to pop in to add my two cents.

I wouldn't mind seeing the original starters (Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander), Psyduck/Golduck, Abra/its evolutions, Machop/its evolutions, Tauros, a fix on that Proygon, and Onyx and Rattata (though I see those two are in development). And of course the legendary Poke'mon (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo and Mew) though I know those will probably be in much, much, MUCH later.

On a side note. If you need some examples I can also assist in pitching some general concepts. I'm nothing spectacular but I do decent work. Unfortunately it's all on pen and pad for the time being. :[

Anyway, I'm enjoying the fact that it's semi-following along the original story which is something I'm really enjoying and looking forward to more of. Please, do keep up the good work!

-Dat Ex-Lurker
Dapper Gent

Re: Pokemorph drawings submitted so far

Postby georges341 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:11 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

humbird0 Wrote:These are all of the pokemorph drawings that people have sent to me so far.
That doesn't mean I'm going to use every one of these pokemon.
The ones with a ? are extras that may or may not get added to the game.

If you have trouble coming up with ideas or figuring out how to make something look good,
you can look at some reference material I've collected for various personalities... anthro styles... and even specific pokemon.

abra
Bubba91
RedMoon

? alakazam
Bubba91

? arcanine
Bubba91

? articuno
Bubba91

? beedrill
Bubba91

? blastoise
Bubba91

? bulbasaur
Bubba91

butterfree
Bubba91

caterpie
Bubba91
Imito

? charizard
Bubba91

clefable
Bubba91

diglett
Bubba91
Average Zombie
Imito
Yillsemkcuf

ditto
Bubba91
FellDude

drowsee
Bubba91

dugtrio
Bubba91

eevee
Bubba91
Digital Ninja

fearow
Bubba91

flareon
Bubba91
Bubba91 + IrreleventComment

ghastly
Bubba91

? goldeen
Bubba91

haunter
Bubba91

? hitmonchan
Bubba91

hypno
Bubba91

? jigglypuff
Bubba91

jolteon
Bubba91

kadabra
Bubba91

? koffing
Bubba91

lickitung
Bubba91

? machoke
Bubba91

? mewtwo
Bubba91

ninetails
Bubba91
crasy

onix
Bubba91
Imito
RedMoon

pikachu
Furball
Imito
Thaedael

? polywrath
Bubba91

porygon
Bubba91
Humbird0

raichu
Bubba91
Digital Ninja

raticate
Bubba91
RedMoon

rattata
Bubba91
Imito
RedMoon
Thaedael

? snorlax
Bubba91

spearow
Humbird0
Imito

tentacool
Bubba91
CraftCrafter

tentacruel
Bubba91

vaporeon
Bubba91
DnDman

? venusaur
Bubba91

vulpix
Bubba91
Silka
Corbac
Digital Ninja

ok ok i gues and i think the pictures are awesome tentacool too and i look forward for the official update plus where can i get rocketballs and the ask comand rematch would be great as i posted your almost there with that i just thing you missing porygons horny and some bugs in the 4th city as posted the babysiter spearow pics wont be taken and the game freezes also the same with jenny 2 pics hope you can troubleshoot keep it up and

if anyone who helps in the makeing is free to send me email to [email protected] regarding its PC general performance or general problem one last think i recoment is to use hotmail skydrive service to upload pics and graphic art and review them in will on ather computer if you need help just email or post in the threat lets rock the nintendo company!!!!

00 00
00 00
georges341

Re: Tentacool, now with twice teh sexy!

Postby georges341 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:14 pm

humbird0 Wrote:
georges341 Wrote:how about findng a way to make tentacool more apialing if you have a scetch or something ready just post it and i will say my opinion

You mean something more like... this?

This picture is actually just part of an illustration that will be in the next release.

yes thats the one i saw on test file do its evolution too

00 00
00 00
georges341

Re: Making Fearow a sexypants

Postby georges341 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:15 pm

humbird0 Wrote:
coyoteredmoon Wrote:Concerning Fearow: Problem still remains that the signature feature of that pokemon is the long beak. Pokemorph of Fearow without that would lose meaning in translation, and become just a random furry amidst pokemorphes. Do not think I will be able to do that one.

Fearow has multiple distinctive features:
- Long beak
- Large feathers on the wings
- Red mohawk on the head

Ignoring the beak, it may be possible to capture a partial likeness with only the other features:
Image drawn by someone named Azira

It's amazing what a little reference material can do.
If you get stumped trying to figure out how to portray something, just look at how other people approach personalities... anthro styles... and even specific pokemon.

forget the beek you nailed the ather stuff the beek isnt so important remove the front think you puted on or make it part of the boobs

00 00
00 00
georges341

Postby BobbyGecko » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:05 pm

First, nice job on the pokemon game and the others.
But I just want to ask you if your next game, the reedit of guardia forest will have, as the others, an editor?
A lot of your games are based on the same editor, but since you've made the Castlemania's editor, is it possible to adapt the editor for guardia forest?
BobbyGecko

Postby coyoteredmoon » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:32 pm

Flareon regular and horny pose: complete.
Attachments
Flareon_by redmoon.png
lineart
Flareon horny_by redmoon.png
lineart
Starting to post stuff here :D http://www.furaffinity.net/user/coyoteredmoon/ and here http://coyoteredmoon.tumblr.com/ When I have time to make stuff, that is!
coyoteredmoon

Postby georges341 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:16 pm

coyoteredmoon Wrote:Flareon regular and horny pose: complete.

ratz dude lets wait hum to paint it

00 00
00 00
georges341

Postby Digital Ninja » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:20 pm

I had to come out of my seclusion on Guild Wars just to say that's probably the best pokemorph Flareon I've ever seen nice job Red, it's good to see your back too. I'll fix up my stuff by Sunday since I haven't really done much recently.
Currently - Creating artwork, if you need or want anything feel free to ask.
Quote of the when I change it - Something
Digital Ninja

Postby coyoteredmoon » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:49 am

Jolteon regular and horny pose: complete

Also: thank you Digital Ninja
Attachments
jolteon_by redmoon.png
lineart
jolteon horny_by redmoon.png
lineart
coyoteredmoon

Postby coyoteredmoon » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:01 am

Flareon back pose: complete
Jolteon back pose: complete

Also: recommendations for next pokemorphes?
Attachments
flareon back_by redmoon.png
lineart
Jolteon back_by redmoon.png
lineart
coyoteredmoon

Postby humbird0 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:59 am

Dat Ex-Lurker Wrote:Humbirdo, first I'd like to say great work on such an amazing game. I've been a long time...well, lurker....in the LoK forums. Gorepete's Sakyubasu no Tatakai came very close to bringing me out of hiding to give some feedback but this game is the one that really hooked me. I think I enjoy it more because it's mostly putting an adult twist on a series I used to enjoy a lot as a kid. And now I can enjoy them...in a different way. For shame! :oops: Anywho, I saw someone taking suggestions and wanted to pop in to add my two cents.

I wouldn't mind seeing the original starters (Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander), Psyduck/Golduck, Abra/its evolutions, Machop/its evolutions, Tauros, a fix on that Proygon, and Onyx and Rattata (though I see those two are in development). And of course the legendary Poke'mon (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo and Mew) though I know those will probably be in much, much, MUCH later.

Dat Ex-Lurker Wrote:On a side note. If you need some examples I can also assist in pitching some general concepts. I'm nothing spectacular but I do decent work. Unfortunately it's all on pen and pad for the time being.

I'm always open to ideas.
I haven't planned out the events for anything beyond Celadon.
And I'm still working on Vermillion City, so there's plenty of things that can change.
If you want to see most of the plans so far, check this out.
humbird0

Re: Making Fearow a sexypants

Postby humbird0 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:03 am

georges341 Wrote:forget the beek you nailed the ather stuff the beek isnt so important remove the front think you puted on or make it part of the boobs

I didn't draw that picture. I just posted it as an example.
I'll probably try to come up with something a bit sexier.
humbird0

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects