Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (03/11/2012)

Postby humbird0 » Sat May 19, 2012 3:14 am

A modern business ninja?
To be honest, I don't think I've seen a character like that before, so that could be interesting.
I was generally planning to focus on an old-fashioned oriental theme with secret passage puzzles and ninja clans feuding behind the scenes.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby Digital Ninja » Sat May 19, 2012 9:50 am

Ok I ended up working on it more and this is what I ended up with I'll just give a link since it makes things easier.
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... review.png
tell me what you think and the changes I should make.
Currently - Creating artwork, if you need or want anything feel free to ask.
Quote of the when I change it - Something
Digital Ninja

Postby Campo92 » Sat May 19, 2012 12:31 pm

you can insert that in fucsiapoli, there's a ninja gym
Campo92

Postby humbird0 » Sun May 20, 2012 3:06 am

Digital Ninja Wrote:Ok I ended up working on it more and this is what I ended up with I'll just give a link since it makes things easier.

Well, first of all, looking up reference material will always help a lot. I've been looking up examples of things very heavily for my recent drawings. It'll help improve things like the pose, facial expression, and style.
For example, it takes a little more than blushing cheeks to make a character look shy. The eyelids or eyebrows can be slanted upward to look more innocent, the smile can be hesitant and unsure. The tilt and angle of the head can also be submissive or less direct. These are fairly subtle things that can actually make a big difference overall. But they're not obvious to most people unless they look at examples.

Here's a bunch of examples of shy characters.
https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/4372922 ... f?h=b01b0d
There's nothing wrong with copying poses. (Hentai pictures do that all the time)
Just don't actually trace them. (Some artist don't like that for some reason)

Secondly, it might look better if she's facing somewhat toward the left instead of straight-on since that's where the player's pokemon is. Also, turning away slightly can make a character look more shy.

Third, a couple of anatomical adjustments.
Male shoulders are wider than their hips. Female shoulders are about the same width as their hips.
The belly-button should be higher since it's located roughly where the bottom of the rib-cage ends. And the upper half of the arms should be slightly longer since the elbows normally line up with the belly-button when the arms are hanging down.

Overall, I like the design of your Eevee.
I think the light color of her stomach might look better if it doesn't go all the way to her sides. So it's more like a wide strip running down her front instead.
Also, since enemy pokemon are farther away, you're usually able to see their feet too. So a full-body shot would work better.
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby oni-san » Sun May 20, 2012 3:54 am

dndman997 Wrote:but koga is a ninja

That's the point. It's meant as a sort of parody.
Current Project: None, really.
oni-san

Postby Digital Ninja » Sun May 20, 2012 8:04 am

humbird0 Wrote:
Digital Ninja Wrote:Ok I ended up working on it more and this is what I ended up with I'll just give a link since it makes things easier.

Well, first of all, looking up reference material will always help a lot. I've been looking up examples of things very heavily for my recent drawings. It'll help improve things like the pose, facial expression, and style.
For example, it takes a little more than blushing cheeks to make a character look shy. The eyelids or eyebrows can be slanted upward to look more innocent, the smile can be hesitant and unsure. The tilt and angle of the head can also be submissive or less direct. These are fairly subtle things that can actually make a big difference overall. But they're not obvious to most people unless they look at examples.

There's nothing wrong with copying poses. (Hentai pictures do that all the time)

Secondly, it might look better if she's facing somewhat toward the left instead of straight-on since that's where the player's pokemon is. Also, turning away slightly can make a character look more shy.

Male shoulders are wider than their hips. Female shoulders are about the same width as their hips.
The belly-button should be higher since it's located roughly where the bottom of the rib-cage ends. And the upper half of the arms should be slightly longer since the elbows normally line up with the belly-button when the arms are hanging down.

I think the light color of her stomach might look better if it doesn't go all the way to her sides. So it's more like a wide strip running down her front instead.
Also, since enemy pokemon are farther away, you're usually able to see their feet too. So a full-body shot would work better.

Ok thanks for the advice I tried to check of everything you mentioned.
1. I went back and changed the design of her face and redid her eyes, eyebrows, and mouth (though i'm not quite sure what to do with it), and now it looks like she is too shy to make direct eye contact so shes slightly shifting to the left.
2. I changed the orientation of her head so shes looking more downwards at the ground, not a big change but it added a little something I believe.
3. I lengthened her arms like you suggested and I tried to make it fit up to your description, tell me if it need to be adjusted more.
4. I changed the hip area a lot, including the size of her hips and what they looked like. Whereas before the lines of her body were suggested by fur, now it is less... furry I guess.
5. I changed the fur on her stomach to make it more like a stripe like you suggested, I wasn't exactly sure what you meant though so whats there is just what I thought you meant, so tell me what you think.
6. And last but not least I added paws for her feet, I wasn't quite sure how to do the feet at first but I think they turned out pretty good.

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... wboard.png
(again I would imagine it to look better with shadows, but sadly I am terrible at adding them or I would).
and I believe that's all for this update.
Digital Ninja

Postby motork01 » Sun May 20, 2012 7:27 pm

Hey how do you update a current pokemon hentai game with a newer version, but keep the save file?
motork01
Newly Registered

Postby Digital Ninja » Tue May 22, 2012 1:00 am

humbird0 Wrote:

It seems like one of my posts disappeared but whatever here is the third update.
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... board2.png
it explains the changes on it but nothing too significant, tell me what you think.

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... wboard.png
and here is the last update just in case my last post is lost to the world, sorry if this turns into a double post.
Digital Ninja

Postby humbird0 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:08 pm

That's pretty good. I like the furry version. It needed the extra texture.
It looks like you understood most of the suggestions.
Her eyes definitely have a lot more personality.
I'll probably use it unless I get a better picture from someone else.
Either way, I'll put you in the credits for the contribution.
humbird0

Postby Digital Ninja » Wed May 23, 2012 11:32 pm

humbird0 Wrote:That's pretty good. I like the furry version. It needed the extra texture.
It looks like you understood most of the suggestions.
Her eyes definitely have a lot more personality.
I'll probably use it unless I get a better picture from someone else.
Either way, I'll put you in the credits for the contribution.

Ok cool if there aren't any more tweaks I should make then I'll upload a picture of just her without the information on the side, and if it's alright I wouldn't mind making the front horny one too though I'm not quite sure what to do for it. I was thinking just putting her arms down and making her look towards the player instead of too the side.
Digital Ninja

Postby BlueBody » Thu May 24, 2012 1:18 am

Oooh. I'm liking the design on that Eevee, DigitalNinja! :D
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby Digital Ninja » Thu May 24, 2012 2:09 am

BlueBody Wrote:Oooh. I'm liking the design on that Eevee, DigitalNinja! :D

Thanks! I wasn't sure how people would like it at first but I think it turned out pretty good.
Digital Ninja

Postby Digital Ninja » Thu May 24, 2012 4:27 am

Ok here is the final(?) Eevee in her first pose nothing has been changed except I took out the blush placeholder and added actual real-ish looking blush if you need a version with or without anything or any bigger I would be happy to post it, and for the sake of time if you post that you need something on here check my photobucket here for any updates since I still need to get my posts approved, though I will still respond on here, it will just be much more slower.
http://s1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... tal-Ninja/ (Photobucket link)
http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... nished.png (Final eevee link)

I also began working on the front horny pose, for now it was just the idea I had so I made two different versions, though I would be open to any ideas that anyone had for a pose. I tired to keep the idea of her being shy, but since front horny suggest that she would bear more to the world I tried to keep that in mind as well. So for the first pose she is slightly masturbating and spreading her bid-ness, and the other pose is just her putting down her arms behind her back from the first pose. On both of them I changed the orientation of her head and eyes so she is looking directly at the player, and I wasn't exactly sure what to do with the mouth so I made it ahegao like, though much less intense then normal ahegao. I'm not sure how it looks though so I need some advice on what to do with it. Anyone is welcome to put in their two cents, and I'm open to any and all suggestions, though Humbird does has the final decision. Since it is his game. ;)
(Oh and I forgot to add some of the fur back onto the preview on the right so just... ignore that)

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii4 ... review.png (Eevee possible pose 2)
Digital Ninja

Postby humbird0 » Thu May 24, 2012 10:37 pm

How about this pose?
humbird0

Postby FlashOfSonic » Fri May 25, 2012 1:59 am

You a fan of Touhou humbird0?
FlashOfSonic

Postby Digital Ninja » Fri May 25, 2012 2:45 am

humbird0 Wrote:How about this pose?

Yeah ok I like that pose I'll get started on it tonight!!!
Digital Ninja

Postby humbird0 » Fri May 25, 2012 11:10 am

Never actually seen it.
That picture is from a gif animation.
humbird0

Postby Campo92 » Fri May 25, 2012 2:52 pm

humb, check this for a future idea
Campo92

Postby FlashOfSonic » Fri May 25, 2012 4:19 pm

Think we could get an overview of the power levels of different moves?

Also, apart from the things you can change in the editor, the pokemon seem to be carbon copies of each other.

On a side note, I wonder if it would be possible to implement a nickname system.
FlashOfSonic

Postby humbird0 » Fri May 25, 2012 7:52 pm

attack_list.txt
attack_anim_ideas.txt

These describe the damage like so: 1x... 1.5x... 2.25x... etc...
These are damage multipliers.
They don't refer to the number of attacks.
Usually, each move attacks once, with only a couple exceptions.
humbird0

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects