Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (03/11/2012)

Postby MobileGrunt » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:44 pm

I would like to check out your Tears of Inferno game, but you only have the one download site? Requires a log in?
MobileGrunt

Postby Aetrun » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:12 am

First, no login required, as I did not need one(Forgot I made a login and saved it-don't usually make logins for dl sites). Second, why did I not realize you had a site before?? Several of those games look like a lot of fun!
Last edited by Aetrun on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aetrun

Postby humbird0 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 am

Dang, you're right.
All these years, I thought people could access 4shared links without needing an account.
No matter, here's an alternate download link:
zeldaMarle.zip
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:36 am

Lucky777 Wrote:The hit detection seems like it could have used some work, and the H-content is pretty sparse. Not to mention playing as dense/non-opportunist characters burns me up.

Fun game though.

I do get a little bit of a Zelda vibe from it.

Yeah, the iffy hit-detection comes from RPG Maker 2003's limits.
It's one of the reasons why I switched to using Flash afterwords.
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby IrrelevantComment » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Brilliant game :D

I too encountered the ladder glitch though - you cannot go down ladders when "camping" but you can still go up them. I was stuck up a room with no way down, but I realised you can "hack" the game by changing the code you paste to load. You just have to set camping to false.
IrrelevantComment

Postby TheEnclave33 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:54 pm

I love it! its the best Pokemon Hentai Game ever played. the only bug i found that was game breaking was the ladders. but other than that its amazing.
SOUP Directions
1Lift and pull lid Immediately slice fingertip
2Throw lid very hard into garbage can so it knows what it's done
3Dump cold glob into microwave bowl
4Microwave until scalding on edges and freezing in middle
5Ignore soup-coated walls forever
TheEnclave33

Postby FlashOfSonic » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:48 pm

So I found your website completely by accident. There are a few games that have to be downloaded, but that I can't download because they're only on 4shared. Do you think you could post some alternate download links? Specifically we're looking at the Babysitter's Club games and the Yipe Playground games.

Also, under Stories, A Princess of Good Breeding, Gym Class, and Babysitters INC don't seem to work. It shows the preloader, and once that's done, it shows a black screen.
FlashOfSonic

Postby seyfer110 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:12 pm

humbird0, i think you should have a look at this gallery http://g.e-hentai.org/g/477697/93052d42a5/
=)
seyfer110

Postby humbird0 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:36 am

FlashOfSonic Wrote:So I found your website completely by accident. There are a few games that have to be downloaded, but that I can't download because they're only on 4shared. Do you think you could post some alternate download links? Specifically we're looking at the Babysitter's Club games and the Yipe Playground games.

Also, under Stories, A Princess of Good Breeding, Gym Class, and Babysitters INC don't seem to work. It shows the preloader, and once that's done, it shows a black screen.

I have now upgraded all of the links.
For the longest time, I had the impression that registering was not needed in order to download from 4shared, but I was wrong about that.
So I switched all of the links over to MediaFire.

I haven't figured out why those 3 stories fail to run on the website, but if you download them and drag them into the browser, they'll play just fine from the harddrive.
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:39 am

IrrelevantComment Wrote:Brilliant game :D

I too encountered the ladder glitch though - you cannot go down ladders when "camping" but you can still go up them. I was stuck up a room with no way down, but I realised you can "hack" the game by changing the code you paste to load. You just have to set camping to false.

I figured out what was causing that glitch.
Normally, you're not supposed to be able to leave an area while you're camping, but I forgot to disable the cave entrance in the desert.
So the game would believe you're still camping when you enter the cave. Then when you go upstairs, there's another camp area in the cave, and its exits are correctly programmed to be disabled while you're camping. But because you're already camping, it's possible to go up there and get stuck in another section with no way to stop camping.
humbird0

Postby FlashOfSonic » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:42 pm

Okay, now I have a different problem. The readme for Yipe Playground 1 says I need to install a couple codecs to play the movies, but IndeoVideo XP will only install on an XP machine, and I'm running Vista.

On a side note, Babysitter's club 2 looks very good. There are a couple things I'm wondering though.

1. Will Shelly remain at a constant level of naivete, or will she slowly realize what's actually been happening to her?

2. Will Shellybot come into play again in the future?
FlashOfSonic

Postby BlueBody » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:33 am

humbird0 Wrote:Dang, you're right.
All these years, I thought people could access 4shared links without needing an account.
zeldaMarle.zip

Y U NO FINEESH GAMEZ?!

I really enjoyed what could be played in Tears of Inferno. Trying out your other games now :D

edit: in Yipe Playground1, is there anyway to finish Time Wabbit? I can't get past the girl who requires a bug through the window without it crashing...
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby humbird0 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:36 am

FlashOfSonic Wrote:Okay, now I have a different problem. The readme for Yipe Playground 1 says I need to install a couple codecs to play the movies, but IndeoVideo XP will only install on an XP machine, and I'm running Vista.

On a side note, Babysitter's club 2 looks very good. There are a couple things I'm wondering though.

1. Will Shelly remain at a constant level of naivete, or will she slowly realize what's actually been happening to her?

2. Will Shellybot come into play again in the future?

I'm not sure how to get around the codec issue with Vista.
Vista wasn't even around when I made that game.
As for why I used such an obscure codec. The reason is because, for whatever reason, the video quality of other formats looks really bad when played in RPG maker 2003. But Indeo Video looked fine.

In Babysitter's Club 2, Shelly will remain pretty gullible, but she'll start to become accustomed to the things that keep happening to her and just shrug it off as fairly normal after awhile.

I intend to have the robot make an unexpected appearance later on, but I haven't come up with a specific scene for it yet.
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:43 am

BlueBody Wrote:
humbird0 Wrote:Dang, you're right.
zeldaMarle.zip

Y U NO FINEESH GAMEZ?!

I really enjoyed what could be played in Tears of Inferno. Trying out your other games now :D

edit: in Yipe Playground1, is there anyway to finish Time Wabbit? I can't get past the girl who requires a bug through the window without it crashing...

The crashing is caused by not installing the video codecs included with the game.
A couple parts of Time Wabbit use videos.

Tears of Inferno was one of my favorite games to work on.
The only reason I stopped was because I got fed up with RPG Maker's limitations. It was becoming annoyingly obvious to me that every single part of it would be much easier to create in Flash, especially the enemies.
I had to jerry-rig RPG Maker in all kinds of crazy ways to make that game work.
humbird0

Postby BlueBody » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:10 am

humbird0 Wrote:The crashing is caused by not installing the video codecs included with the game.

Ah thanks.

humbird0 Wrote:Tears of Inferno was one of my favorite games to work on.
The only reason I stopped was because I got fed up with RPG Maker's limitations. It was becoming annoyingly obvious to me that every single part of it would be much easier to create in Flash, especially the enemies.

Pity, but I get what you mean. Will it ever see a return in Flash format? Like, maybe not a direct translation, but a spiritual successor?
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby humbird0 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:04 am

BlueBody Wrote:
humbird0 Wrote:The crashing is caused by not installing the video codecs included with the game.

Ah thanks.

humbird0 Wrote:Tears of Inferno was one of my favorite games to work on.

Pity, but I get what you mean. Will it ever see a return in Flash format? Like, maybe not a direct translation, but a spiritual successor?

Maybe, but I have about 4 other projects I'm working on at the moment.
I know it would be a lot of fun to make another game like this. Action games are fun to program.
humbird0

Postby Boomer » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Don't know if you know about this, but some guy (or guys) decided to take every pokemon up to BW and turn it into a poke (girl? chick? babe?). It's all here, even all 28 forms of unown. Don't know how much it will help you out, but I hope it does, been waiting to see the final product.
http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/01/2 ... mon-girls/
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsallian ... s-full.jpg
Boomer

Postby montesat » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:29 am

Yes I've seen this artist. Which one are you favorite?
montesat

Postby humbird0 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:53 am

I think I've seen some of these before, but not the full image.
There's a lot of clever ideas and personalities in there, so it's useful for inspiration and reference for some things.
I like what they did with Slo-Bro. Two girls hugging with one of them giving the other a cute nibble. I never really thought about it that way before.
And next to it, the slow-poke's pose almost looks horny and lonely, so it looks like there's a story behind this "evolution."

Boomer Wrote:Don't know if you know about this, but some guy (or guys) decided to take every pokemon up to BW and turn it into a poke (girl? chick? babe?). It's all here, even all 28 forms of unown. Don't know how much it will help you out, but I hope it does, been waiting to see the final product.
http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/01/2 ... mon-girls/
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.comicsallian ... s-full.jpg
humbird0

Postby BlueBody » Wed May 09, 2012 9:38 am

Ah, working on 4 projects? I eagerly await your next creation then!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects