Escape!

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Escape!

Postby maximilianos » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:46 pm

meh, read the earlier answers. anyway, look at the lefthand corner when facing the exit door
I often find myself thinking that most people are utter shite. I try to be positive and prove myself wrong. So far I've yet to succeed in doing so.
On the otherhand: I know a few of the actually great people out there and that makes me happy enough.
maximilianos

Postby bob12321 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:39 am

I apologize for being gone for so long. This game is on hold for a little while because life is getting hectic and I don't have time to work on this and my career projects. I will keep the promise that I made at the beginning of this project that I will finish it. It just won’t be in this year. Next year I will have a lot more time so I hope to resume developing soon. Although I can't say I haven't been working on it at all. I have been working on a new version when I feel like procrastinating my other projects so level 1 or this room is nearing an end. I would like to thank those who are appreciative of my work and those who have criticisms because without you guys I probably wouldn't care about finishing it. I have been taking your comments into consideration when I do find the time to work on the new version, and I hope to have something out soon.
bob12321

Postby poppyseedman » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:57 am

Im stuck on finding the pink girls dildo. Can somone help me?! Or even hint!?
poppyseedman
Newly Registered

Postby Aetrun » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:19 am

Check the corner by the door after being nice to the dude.
Aetrun

Postby Thatthunderguy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:58 pm

I really like this but when i start i already have a key in my inventory and i cant get the key from that roommate...or i do but i already have it...and i cant seem to open that trapdoor although i have this key....
Thatthunderguy
Newly Registered

Postby Thatthunderguy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:07 pm

Ok i still have this problem that i donr know how to use my items and that i have a key in the inventory from the very beginning which i cant use.
furthermore the key i get from the guy doesnt work on the trapdoor!
Thatthunderguy
Newly Registered

Postby BlueLight » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Damn you 2014
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby bob12321 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 am

I'm back and better than ever, (my opinion since you don't know me). I'm back for the next 16 weeks and in that time I'm gonna work on this game and a new game that I thought of. I'll post the link in my signature after I make the Forum for it. I apologize for being gone for so long but life's a bitch and I got busy. Look forward to updates from me and to the games I work on.
bob12321

Postby Riley65 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:04 am

Just a quick report on the bugs I've found so far. The light switch is already fixed, the trap door opens without the key, the pipe is un-clickable when the wrench is out,talking to mark immediately after getting the dildo quest "freezes" the game, removing the inventory box and preventing you from moving off the screen or talking. That's all I've seen so far though I have no idea where the flashlight and first code digit are now.
Alright now that that's done with, great job on the game :D. I like the graphical changes and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next.
Riley65

Postby bob12321 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:23 am

Riley65 Wrote:Just a quick report on the bugs I've found so far. The light switch is already fixed, the trap door opens without the key, the pipe is un-clickable when the wrench is out,talking to mark immediately after getting the dildo quest "freezes" the game, removing the inventory box and preventing you from moving off the screen or talking. That's all I've seen so far though I have no idea where the flashlight and first code digit are now.
Alright now that that's done with, great job on the game :D. I like the graphical changes and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next.

Now that I think about it I probably left my programmers mode on so that's why some of those things happened.
(And I did re-hide some stuff and there is no more flashlight. At least maybe not until later in the game...)
I'll fix those in a bit cause I'm on a roll with the other game I'm working on right now.
bob12321

Postby bob12321 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:44 am

Update! (View first post for details)
bob12321

Postby lokAx » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:32 am

1. When i get the secret number for the safe, i can not read it in the inventory.
2. (minor) when i get the item from the sink by removing the pipe, I still see it from on top of the sink... (or is that something else......)
lokAx
Newly Registered

Postby bob12321 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:08 am

lokAx Wrote:1. When i get the secret number for the safe, i can not read it in the inventory.
2. (minor) when i get the item from the sink by removing the pipe, I still see it from on top of the sink... (or is that something else......)

Thanks for the bug report :D . I fixed everything that you mentioned and if there's anything else let me know.
bob12321

Postby shozan94 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:35 am

the inventory is kinda hard to handle coz it toke me awhile to know how to use it so i think you should work on it so far thats the only thing got in the way
shozan94
Newly Registered

Postby bob12321 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:02 pm

shozan94 Wrote:the inventory is kinda hard to handle coz it toke me awhile to know how to use it so i think you should work on it so far thats the only thing got in the way

On the main menu there is an instructions page for how to use the inventory and anything else you might come across in the game.
bob12321

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:19 am

Trying to use items is difficult as hell. If you don't get the thing to light up it doesn't do jack shit.
Kuragari

Postby bob12321 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:44 am

Kuragari Wrote:Trying to use items is difficult as hell. If you don't get the thing to light up it doesn't do jack shit.

Light Up?
bob12321

Postby Lex_Liven » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:59 am

The wire is curved thing and we must click it very accurately. Could you make a background for all itens in the inventory?
I'm not sure my english is good, I'm russian. So I'll be please if you will correct me ;) Thank you for understanding.
Lex_Liven

Postby bob12321 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:10 am

Update! (more info on first page)
bob12321

Postby kvier » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:47 pm

The only problem I had with the inventory system is that it's not hinted that to use things in your inventory on things not in your inventory, you need to drag the item from your inventory to the box, click on the box, and then click on the item you want to use it on.
It seems like some kind of highlighting on the box might be useful?
kvier

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects