Pokemon's May Mouth Simulator (updated 1/22/16)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Pokemon's May Mouth Simulator (updated 1/22/16)

Postby Digfree » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:19 pm

huh, I been updating this game on this website about ONCE A YEAR (last update 2 years ago?!) lol I am pretty bad. But glad to let you guys know I've made HUGE additions to the game and working on it just about every other day now!

I now also am streaming and got a tumblr where I post bits and let you know when stream is up!

http://diggingfree.tumblr.com/
https://picarto.tv/Digfree

Really though, not making money off streaming or anything but I animate so much faster/better when I got people to talk too while I do it (I am lucky to break 3 people lol) so please stop by and bug me! :D
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

maytest2.swf [ 874.01 KiB | Viewed 4921 times ]

Last edited by Digfree on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Re: Pokemon RPG?

Postby Digfree » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:22 pm

*edit* Here is some more new stuff, but follow the new pages to see any real progress :3
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

maytest.swf [ 26.34 KiB | Viewed 38806 times ]

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

pokemonrpgopening.swf [ 357.36 KiB | Viewed 38806 times ]

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

pokemonrpgbattle.swf [ 121.67 KiB | Viewed 38806 times ]

Last edited by Digfree on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Digfree

Postby KBridget » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:40 pm

i've seen worse... much much worse. This looks like it will be good. I can draw but not animate and like I said about me doing a flash game I have no experience with flash. But if you want a beta tester and bug finder I can assist with that. The problem is the only tablet I have available is the one for my Udraw PS3 which I just bought. I wish i could use it for my laptop. I won't be much help but I'd like to help how I can. Movement is great and the similarity to the picture you showed is VERY nice.
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby zferolie » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:54 pm

For someone not able to draw human,s thats a good human.
zferolie

Postby KBridget » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:54 pm

zferolie Wrote:For someone not able to draw human,s thats a good human.

you thought so too huh?
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby GreasyGoose » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:57 pm

I love the idea of a pokemon rpg and I really hope you take that route, because personally I very much dislike the meet and fuck type games, but do whatever you want to do the most, cause my opinion really doesn't matter.
GreasyGoose

Postby KBridget » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:06 am

GreasyGoose Wrote:I love the idea of a pokemon rpg and I really hope you take that route, because personally I very much dislike the meet and fuck type games, but do whatever you want to do the most, cause my opinion really doesn't matter.

I agree Meet & Fuck Games are annoying as hell. Don't do those!
KBridget

Postby Digfree » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:52 am

KBridget Wrote:i've seen worse... much much worse. This looks like it will be good. I can draw but not animate and like I said about me doing a flash game I have no experience with flash. But if you want a beta tester and bug finder I can assist with that. The problem is the only tablet I have available is the one for my Udraw PS3 which I just bought. I wish i could use it for my laptop. I won't be much help but I'd like to help how I can. Movement is great and the similarity to the picture you showed is VERY nice.

lol I got a tablet myself, I never use it. Nope, all I use is my mac book track pad when drawing things in flash!

GreasyGoose Wrote:I love the idea of a pokemon rpg and I really hope you take that route, because personally I very much dislike the meet and fuck type games, but do whatever you want to do the most, cause my opinion really doesn't matter.

lol don't worry, i won't make you rub her leg then elbow for 3 mins before you can fuck her. I really want the rpg overhead dating sim style more.
KBridget Wrote:
zferolie Wrote:For someone not able to draw human,s thats a good human.

you thought so too huh?

If you guys have anymore pokemon based pics of charecters you want to see go into the game, submit the photos here. Here is an example of a good kind of pic to submit that will be easy to animate, and a bad example. SO please don't fill this forum up with pics that are bad I can't animate. Only easy to animate pics please

Here is an example of a good type of pic to suggest for me to animate, it is fairly simple, and you can easyly trace each part and divide it into sections that would work for symbols.

And here is an example of a bad type of pic to submit, because I can't animate her in this pose or do anything with the others. also alot happening at once
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Digfree » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:54 am

Oh and like I said, the first pic is a good example, but the quality of it is rough, don't worry about that, I can make it look nice in the final product!
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby KBridget » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:58 am

I'll keep an eye out for pictures. The examples you gave were good enough I should find proper ones for you.
KBridget

Postby zferolie » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 am

Digfree Wrote:
If you guys have anymore pokemon based pics of charecters you want to see go into the game, submit the photos here. Here is an example of a good kind of pic to submit that will be easy to animate, and a bad example. SO please don't fill this forum up with pics that are bad I can't animate. Only easy to animate pics please

Here is an example of a good type of pic to suggest for me to animate, it is fairly simple, and you can easyly trace each part and divide it into sections that would work for symbols.

And here is an example of a bad type of pic to submit, because I can't animate her in this pose or do anything with the others. also alot happening at once

That was the hottest pokemon doujin I have ever seen. Animated THE WHOLE THING!!

EDIT: I can only see an example of the bad one...
zferolie

Postby fragilefaerie » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:10 am

Honestly, I totally can't do anything with flash. I can't even draw. But if you get to a point where you have some of the game finished and need someone to test and give feedback, I'm available. :)
fragilefaerie
Newly Registered

Postby Mr D » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:12 am

Like this?
Attachments
4b9bd3a768b0a191ee4662c54bd42fac.jpg
1 game (oh I mean story slideshow -_-) and 5 flash loop FINISHED...fuck yea
My mini flashes link : http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1972
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:12 am

Yeah, the tepig doujin was pretty hot.

I'm just annoyed that the fucking tepig killed the dog at the end.

Still, at least if there's a sequel, there should be some awesome evolved Tepig-cockings.
Lucky777

Postby zferolie » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:14 am

Lucky777 Wrote:Yeah, the tepig doujin was pretty hot.

I'm just annoyed that the fucking tepig killed the dog at the end.

Still, at least if there's a sequel, there should be some awesome evolved Tepig-cockings.

Yeah, that was sad. I do want to see the next part, if there ever is one.

I'll go find pictures now. I suppose I need to look on sites other the exhentai, since linking to them fucks up, as does it with danbooru
zferolie

Postby zferolie » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:23 am

Here's what I got for now. I love Fellatio, my favorite sex scene, so I will hop at the chance to have more in flash games.
Attachments
sample_f0f7ec8fd0f28db46c918af19b4b51ef.jpeg
sample_e6db6d057ac004f2314cc903c3b7b46d.jpeg
89b29fdb4b22d72cb375af7d253872e8.jpeg
36f69cd280d69d38c32627816b842e7d.jpeg
8a5e437988a77eb4d31072c51ca055ecf469757e.jpeg
8a5e437988a77eb4d31072c51ca055ecf469757e.jpeg (30.3 KiB) Viewed 103158 times
6fb5f22bc3f7d0e5a245bcc18e0acb18.jpeg
zferolie

Postby Digfree » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:54 am

yeah some good pics. And yes, tepig cover is pretty nice
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Thee Pie Man » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:01 am

I would love to see where you go with this project, I can't draw very well. I can give a lot of ideas and feed back. oh and a site with about a kajillion pokemon pictures imagefap.com just click anime to the left, then type in pokemon in the search box..yeah Plenty of images. lol I hope i helped :D
~Life is fragile thing, but also it can be hardening, it can be enduring, it can be sad, it can be happy. If things don't seem to be going your way at first, look forward and hold on to what you believe in, it can be one of the strongest things of all~
Thee Pie Man

Location: Dunken Donuts, "If they don't have pie I am killing someone."

Postby Eggplants » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:00 pm

Did you say insertion!? BAM!
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Insert.swf [ 8.18 KiB | Viewed 101692 times ]

I've always wondered about making good insertions so I gave it a shot just then. It took a few hours to make and is fairly simple but I think I get it now. Mind you there are probably too many layers and shape tweens in this but if you'd like to take a look, here's the fla file
Insert.fla
This was fun to make!
(25.53 KiB) Downloaded 152 times

I see you use the line tool so if you want I may be able to make a few pussies with different insertion angles for you to use because you've already got masks down pat. And if you're having any other troubles then please let me know because I love learning new techniques to animate with. I pretty much stole this technique from that awesome Heroman Lina Davis flash.
I animate and draw stuff! Check out my gallery if you wish.
Also my email is [email protected]. I'm always happy to receive emails ;)
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby Mr D » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Eggplants Wrote:Did you say insertion!? I've always wondered about making good insertions so I gave it a shot just then. It took a few hours to make and is fairly simple but I think I get it now.

One day I will so abuse the heck out of this fla :D
1 game (oh I mean story slideshow -_-) and 5 flash loop FINISHED...fuck yea
My mini flashes link : http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1972
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Next

Return to Flash Projects