Corta'SPLATFORMER

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Corta'SPLATFORMER

Postby Valithan » Sun May 29, 2011 7:53 pm

the metroids can still semi-function during the sex scenes, which can cause them to perma-stun samus and so gameplay doesn't resume after the enemy meter bottoms out.

+2 awesome points for scripting her to wait till she's on the ground before getting sexed.
Valithan

Postby Wavedancer » Sun May 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Yeah, it looks very good, please please keep on work :D
Wavedancer
Newly Registered

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Mon May 30, 2011 12:54 am

Phenomenal .. So psyched about this.

P.s. FU CAKE but thank you anyway
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby Digfree » Mon May 30, 2011 1:35 am

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:Phenomenal .. So psyched about this.

P.s. FU CAKE but thank you anyway

to bad... it was a lie hmm?
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby origamitoast » Mon May 30, 2011 3:58 pm

not sure what i like best about this so far i meen i love the smooth scripting and the mix and match character system but i still have no idea what makes this game so amazing even when there is only 1 enemy that can interact with u on the sexual playing feild... eatherway its a great game :D
I love riddles? Do you like riddles? I've got one: What always runs but never walks, has a mouth but never eats, has a bed but never sleeps, has a head but never weeps. Can't get it? It's a river >:3 i've got plenty more just ask me.
origamitoast

Postby corta » Mon May 30, 2011 4:51 pm

New @ first!

##Update: 30th.
Been out all day, but I had the morning to get a little bit done.. this is more of an obsidian-esque teaser update. (better luck tomorrow, chumps!! :lol: )
Added: Metroid scene, ( needs re-timing and polish, but it's a decent indication of what it'll look like later. )
Tweaks: upped baddie speed and damage, minor cam changes, built metroid into sex system, then borked said system..

oh yeah,
I picked out two new player voice sets yesterday - trying to decide between choosing one or adding both to the dressing room..
should add just under 900k to the load..

Valithan Wrote:the metroids can still semi-function during the sex scenes, which can cause them to perma-stun samus and so gameplay doesn't resume after the enemy meter bottoms out.

play testing is always appreciated, cheers ;)
Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Postby Yawg » Mon May 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Hm..... teensy bit broken.

When I dropped into the play area, all four figures were waiting for me. Insta-stunned me, and then all the pirate sex animations become metroid sex animations.

The Metroid animations look great, though.
Yawg

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon May 30, 2011 5:05 pm

Yep, they're all turning into metroids for me too. Non-metroid enemies also die a lot quicker during sex-scenes.
Zeus Kabob

Postby corta » Mon May 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Yawg Wrote:Hm..... teensy bit broken.

When I dropped into the play area, all four figures were waiting for me. Insta-stunned me, and then all the pirate sex animations become metroid sex animations.

The Metroid animations look great, though.

Zeus Kabob Wrote:Yep, they're all turning into metroids for me too. Non-metroid enemies also die a lot quicker during sex-scenes.

yup.. I'm missing some quotation marks in my variables.
should be working in tomorrow's update. right now.

re-upped on first page!

turns out that I was looking at 5 different problems cluster-fucked together..
should be working-ish.
the met anim super-loops sometimes, I'll look into that tomorrow.
corta

Postby Valithan » Mon May 30, 2011 8:00 pm

sometimes when the from behind scenes are initiated faded images of parts appear around. Also, there's to be lapse of secondary stun effects whenever the from behind by a pirate scene ends.
Valithan

Re: Corta's Game [name pending]

Postby Biles » Mon May 30, 2011 9:22 pm

Scapa Wrote:
corta Wrote:
Scapa Wrote:But it would be nice if an Azerty control configuration would be possible, WASD is a bit hard to play on Azerty.

at this point I'd like to keep the code simple(er), but for future reference. exactly which keys do you need replaced?

WASD stays WASD on Azerty, which is basically the whole problem.

I'll try to explain it this way: WASD on AZERTY would be like playing ZQSD on QWERTY. If there is an option which changes W into Z and A into Q the problem would be solved.

I have little to no experience in Flash (but I do in other languages) and I don't think it would be hard to add 2 variables which are changed on a button press. However, if I'm totally wrong about this assumption, feel free to tell me. I can learn more from my mistakes.

When I've got some spare time I'll try out the new version and tell you my experience from it.

Greetings,

-Scapa

Interesting, I didn't know there was yet another keyboard configuration. So far, I know about QWERT and DVORAC. Anyways, I kinda liked that last flash sample and while there could be some improvements, I think that stomping run shouldn't have been used and also, it didn't make sense for the character be willing to give that metroid creature some head as I assume she'd be against it or something.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Valithan » Tue May 31, 2011 5:40 am

didn't make sense for the character be willing to give that metroid creature some head as I assume she'd be against it or something.

when the metroid does the wave/stun thingy, the character's eyes change color/pattern which is meant [and usually used as] a visual indicator of lose of self-control, like hypnosis or the like.

So yea, its not a completely voluntary action.
Valithan

Postby reven488 » Tue May 31, 2011 7:38 am

i cant seem to find the pirate sex animations
reven488
Newly Registered

Postby wizard » Tue May 31, 2011 11:02 am

I see the metroid and pirate "oral from behind" scene (which I like btw), but other scenes the characters and screen simply shake or rapidly turn around until it resets and they try again with similar results.
Krystal, Samus, Peach, whoever; just rape a bitch.
wizard

Postby corta » Tue May 31, 2011 5:38 pm

New on first!

##Update: 31st.
Added: Front levi scene, (not totally sold with the tentacle mouth idea..) & bootfix for all animations (makes varia boots look like they should)
Fixes/Tweaks: Enemy hitboxes tweaked, (they should be able to rape at 0 range) sex system seems to be working fine again, pirates no-longer make melee attacks when dead, raised camera a bit & nerfed player energy regen.

looks like a decent day's work on paper.. I guess..

I feel like doing a bit o' them arts tomorrow, look out for a new girl sometime soon.

wizard Wrote:screen simply shake or rapidly turn around until it resets

hopefully re-fixed.
that happens when their center-point sits between the player's front and back hitboxes (resulting in them running on the spot like tools.)

reven488 Wrote:i cant seem to find the pirate sex animations

..pressed play?

Valithan Wrote:sometimes when the from behind scenes are initiated faded images of parts appear around. Also, there's to be lapse of secondary stun effects whenever the from behind by a pirate scene ends.

both of those are fixed, now.

g'night!
corta

Postby Surskit » Tue May 31, 2011 7:00 pm

After a sex scene is initiated with anyone, the metroid dies now.
Disclaimer: Should I ever choose to give criticism on anything, give it an hour- I will undoubtedly change the message several times before then.
Surskit

Postby Valithan » Tue May 31, 2011 7:10 pm

from what I've seen, looks like the metroid doesn't come out being frozen during a sex scene. If it's hit with a melee attack, it'll break the freeze on the metroid.
Valithan

Postby corta » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:31 am

Game update

##Update: 1st.
Added: Pirate projectiles improved, (graphic changed, slight tracking system)
Fixes/Tweaks: Baddie AI re-done, (needs play testing - that's you guys!)

Every time I make a change I've got a ripple-effect to deal with.. So, only a few changes today.
Hopefully everything works, now.

and for drawing time it's a toss-up between zazi from n3, one of the fire emblem girls or a costume for rikku..

anyways, smell ya later
corta

Postby Digfree » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:59 am

hey btw, if it is not too hard, can we get peach in this? I know we see her everywhere else on the site, but I would get a kick out of seeing her do a space pirate. Just saying.

FOR THE OVERMIND!
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Firesong » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:34 am

i'd like to see a fire emblem girl
i don't mind which one really, mia might be good i guess ?_?
Firesong

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects