Corta'SPLATFORMER

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Corta'SPLATFORMER -- SpriteSheet mini update.

Postby Gidshri » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:43 pm

Hello, Corta! How goes work with your new project SWaRM?
Gidshri

Postby Snivinerior » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:16 am

I wish Corta would continue to update this... I'm such a big fan of this flash game. It has so much potential and it is very interesting.
Snivinerior
Newly Registered

Postby Ninguém » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:40 pm

This game to end in the Redley?
Ninguém
Newly Registered

Postby SemIdeia » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:31 am

Ninguém Wrote:This game to end in the Redley?

Sadly, it seems like Corta just dropped this project. It had such loads of fun, but always crashes after the Ridley fight, and the chief thing was never announced either. Hope the SW@RM project is still running.
SemIdeia

Postby tantaluss » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:36 pm

SemIdeia Wrote:
Ninguém Wrote:This game to end in the Redley?

Sadly, it seems like Corta just dropped this project. It had such loads of fun, but always crashes after the Ridley fight, and the chief thing was never announced either. Hope the SW@RM project is still running.

Corta said he had level 2 of Swarm mostly done about 5 months ago, so hopefully an initial release won;t be that far off.
tantaluss

Postby LMJD » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:46 am

Has Corta placed a link so we wan see/play SW@ARM or is Corta waiting to finish certain parts?
LMJD

Postby tantaluss » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:43 pm

there is a working demo of the basic character movement that was released a couple of months ago, but no gameplay has yet been released. The last gameplay release was for splatformer but that was a year and a half ago.
tantaluss

Postby SubjectSix » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:02 pm

I really like what you've got so far Corta! Your animations are fantastic and I really like these RPG style games. Combat is clunky in the current state (but you're working on SWARM anyways now, so I imagine combat will be more polished). I'm really looking forward to some sort of update on whatever your current project may be!
SubjectSix

Postby Bob Ross » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:32 am

Hey Corta, i know im "newley registered", but ive been watching your progress on the splatformer, and now SWaRM for a long while now, and i just wanted to say thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for EVERYTHING you have done for us, and everything you will hopefully continue to do for us, so keep up the good work, and remember we are all supporting you through this no matter what (mostly) :D

Sincerley, Bob Ross

Little Trees Motha Fucka 8-)
Bob Ross
Newly Registered

Postby mustapao » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:42 pm

The game was abandoned? Where do I get the latest version? Thank you.
mustapao
Newly Registered

Postby NOssX » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:28 am

Eh...... Dear folks... Just stop panic! ppl always panic when progress stopped in some time (facepalm) This is ridiculous. I follow this great thread from the very begining and I've seen this stupid panic several times already on this project when Corta stopped upadting month or two/three on his thread..
Just we must be PATIENT! Corta is not a teenager who have a lot of free time. This is an adult person who has a lot of serious things on his mind to do than ONLY this game project.. Remember this, sh@t @p and stop write stupid things 'bout abandonment this great flash project.

Exerting a rush and tension has never been good for the producer. Just Patient.

When Corta officially announced the abandoning of work on this game (God forbid!) THEN we can begin the collective mourning, panicking (but NOT on this forum, pls) self-mutilation and hanging on the neighbors' trees.

///

Thanks Corta for creating very pro char editor etc, but in my opinion it's really time for creating levels and gameplay generally ;) Chicks and this editor is great but this is not a main feature in this great game ;)
Shooting-platformer gameplay and rape sequences are the main meat of this game. :mrgreen:

- I wonder about animation of vaginal penetration. Could you improve and more expose of pussy and vaginal penetration animation with some flexy prolapse of the vulva (as in penetration of the anus) I prefer vaginal penetration, but anal penetration in current animation is a lot better than vaginal... :( because anus is more expose in animation than pussy.... :( Can You add this? please.

I keep my fingers crossed for you in this project and patiently waiting for final release one day, far far away in the galaxy... Regards. Stan.
NOssX
Newly Registered

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:34 am

Corta - is one of the best animators i ever see.

Corta your animations are nearly perfect. And i like your draw style - where did you learn it ? ;)

I am very happy when you are on this forum ;) (if you make some progress in this or other games, and even if you do not ;) )

You make to a lot of good stuff that even your existence on this forum motivates a lot ;).

So please do not forget about us ;) :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby hotpredator » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:18 pm

I'm willing to pay monthly like patreon to help this project to move forward
hotpredator
Newly Registered

Postby Jwestward » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:23 pm

hotpredator Wrote:I'm willing to pay monthly like patreon to help this project to move forward

Thats so kind of you :)

.........But I think he has quit on this project too, just like the last one.... Wouldn't surprise me.

Thats why I don't get my hopes up with this guy.
Jwestward
Newly Registered

Postby LMJD » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:28 am

Jwestward Wrote:
hotpredator Wrote:I'm willing to pay monthly like patreon to help this project to move forward

Thats so kind of you :)

.........But I think he has quit on this project too, just like the last one.... Wouldn't surprise me.

Thats why I don't get my hopes up with this guy.

I don't think he has, well, I hope he hasn't. But from what I've been reading, his put this game on ice to work on another game, "SWaRM." But i really, REALLY, hope he hasn't just abandoned this one. This game is great, and i really want to see it finished.
LMJD

Postby Jwestward » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:34 pm

And what im saying is, I think he has gave up on swarm too.

Just like the last game.
Jwestward
Newly Registered

Postby KiWolfGirl » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:36 am

I think thats a baseless conclusion.
KiWolfGirl

Postby shereenaroleplay » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:33 pm

Jwestward Wrote:And what im saying is, I think he has gave up on swarm too.

Just like the last game.

I doubt it - Corta likes to go long stretches between updates. So no worries. Programming is not fast after all.
shereenaroleplay
Newly Registered

Postby thedoubleyew » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:41 am

shereenaroleplay Wrote:
Jwestward Wrote:And what im saying is, I think he has gave up on swarm too.

Just like the last game.

I doubt it - Corta likes to go long stretches between updates. So no worries. Programming is not fast after all.

He's been working on FYC for the last while. After he gets the next version out he mentioned he was gonna make demos for his other stuff.
thedoubleyew
Newly Registered

Postby yhgghdg » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:20 pm

this game is awesome please finish it and add pregnancies
yhgghdg

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects