Corta'SPLATFORMER

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Corta'SPLATFORMER

Postby Digfree » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:00 am

no brutalisk in number one, you mean defiler?
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Scapa » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Can I suggest a monster, Digfree?

The omegalisk

Imagine what it could do to Nova. ;)
Scapa

Postby origamitoast » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:03 pm

holy-magic-turtle-bagels-on-a-flying-toaster-oven that would rip her in half with its like godzilla penis!!
I love riddles? Do you like riddles? I've got one: What always runs but never walks, has a mouth but never eats, has a bed but never sleeps, has a head but never weeps. Can't get it? It's a river >:3 i've got plenty more just ask me.
origamitoast

Postby corta » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:43 pm

'ello, all.
today turned into an art day after I had to paint link twice...

..anyway..
ART DHEY.png

# Dark link - a possible candidate for the game..
# Playshapes' Mermaid, (..aquamer when it's got feet, right?) - needs a bit more colour in the hair to fit with my skin-tones.. [skin-tones tomorrow, if I hear enough noise for it..]
# Spartan girl, with helmet and -some- armor ;) [I started with so much detail on the helm and sacrificed it all to make if fit in :cry: ] - Armor isn't finished, either (not sure if I'm happy with it..)
# and lastly the start of the banshee pilot.. this has a slight chance of being scrapped - there's a lack of source material and I'm working with my "imagination" again... yugh..

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:Has anyone mentioned the Lightning attack Sound effect loop if you're jumped whilst using it? ...anyone? Well I will then.

yep, I've had that bug on-fine for a while.. it won't really be 'fixed', but the problem will go away when the new shoot sounds are in.

Zeus Kabob Wrote:That happens when you get grappled while using lightning as well.

ditto.

Digfree Wrote:Well I didn't finish the brute, but here is a sneak peek at THE BRUTALISK!

P.S. The brutalisk is a huge motherfucker (hmmm... considers zergs don't "really" have mothers, could they in fact fuck them?), it is like 2-3 stories high, but maybe this is a younger one and is just 3 times taller then the girl.

now, this could be fun :D

Ebonizza Wrote:Got some of the newer scrapped models for the sharpclaw females and males if you're interested.
Also, you ever think of recoloring some elf sprites and rayne sprites and making them into enemies?

I've seen the scrapped sharpclaws-
the sharpclaw lads, I can use as baddies.
but, I don't like the direction of the girl's design.. (and their attacks would need me to draw some weapons :| )

Scapa Wrote:Can I suggest a monster, Digfree?

The omegalisk
Imagine what it could do to Nova. ;)

oh, good god..
that -might- be a bit much..
I'd have no idea what to make with all that..
Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Postby BlueLight » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:00 pm

corta Wrote:# Playshapes' Mermaid, (..aquamer when it's got feet, right?) - needs a bit more colour in the hair to fit with my skin-tones.. [skin-tones tomorrow, if I hear enough noise for it..]

I would love more. Also a strange request. any chance for soaked clothing? like clothing thats been drenched by cum so it's darker in spots? this will mean adding a layer or replacing a layer in the animation it would also mean editing alot of characters if not all of them. I mean i bet you have enough of a following to get some one to do it.

corta Wrote:# Spartan girl, with helmet and -some- armor ;) [I started with so much detail on the helm and sacrificed it all to make if fit in :cry: ] - Armor isn't finished, either (not sure if I'm happy with it..)
Is it bad that Im thinking of a DukeNukem line? "Power armor is for pussy's!" Im not normally like this i swear. Anyways "Hail to the king baby".
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby BlueLight » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:26 pm

So question. What is the requirement to upload fla? I was trying to upload one in the KB range and i had to export it in to a .png and upload it that way.
BlueLight

Postby rta9516 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:55 pm

I like the new title at the top, I might suggest it as the new game title exactly as it is written, including the question mark
rta9516
Newly Registered

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:08 am

next art day please make kat from halo reach
Anonymous

Postby haloman » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:56 am

paint-the-seconds Wrote:next art day please make kat from halo reach

*boom headshot!* :shock:
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby Reaver » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:03 am

BlueLight Wrote:
corta Wrote:# Playshapes' Mermaid, (..aquamer when it's got feet, right?) - needs a bit more colour in the hair to fit with my skin-tones.. [skin-tones tomorrow, if I hear enough noise for it..]

I would love more. Also a strange request. any chance for soaked clothing? like clothing thats been drenched by cum so it's darker in spots? this will mean adding a layer or replacing a layer in the animation it would also mean editing alot of characters if not all of them. I mean i bet you have enough of a following to get some one to do it.

corta Wrote:# Spartan girl, with helmet and -some- armor ;) [I started with so much detail on the helm and sacrificed it all to make if fit in :cry: ] - Armor isn't finished, either (not sure if I'm happy with it..)
Is it bad that Im thinking of a DukeNukem line? "Power armor is for pussy's!" Im not normally like this i swear. Anyways "Hail to the king baby".

Well technically they r pussys since they have them and a really do like the power armor and the rest of the models except the banshee flyer because i like to see girls' faces
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby meshinto » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:16 am

wow this is amazing :D

i have a foot fetish, so i'd love to see some of that in the game

also the characters could use some armor pieces on feet that only cover the shins and expose the feet

that's my suggestion lmao...

love ya Corta
meshinto
Newly Registered

Postby cjsawyer46 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:13 pm

I still can't find the Hydralisk or any of the newest scenes! :| I'm really loving the game so far other than that though, good work!!
cjsawyer46
Newly Registered

Postby bruiserdemon » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:37 pm

wow this is some amazingly fluid work!
i could never achieve this much quality
want to see my forum signature?
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

too bad.
bruiserdemon

Postby Sari » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:17 pm

ikechi Wrote:
BlueLight Wrote:

Well technically they r pussys since they have them and a really do like the power armor and the rest of the models except the banshee flyer because i like to see girls' faces

Does that make me a hand? And a finger? And a hair follicle? Am I an eye?
Just because you have a/an "____" doesn't mean you are a/an "____"
Sari
Newly Registered

Postby corta » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Game Updated

##Update: June 22nd.
Added: new costumes and levirant scene

Been both busy and un-inspired these last few days, but at long last..

New costumes in, (scrapped Banshee Pilot [for now])
currently, spartan girl and aquamer shoot lighting -which just won't do-.. (aquamer can keep it, actually... electric eels and all..)

so, I'm making a system not-unlike the one I'm using for spell hands.. but, for guns 8-)
like cannons vs spells it'll work in exactly the same way (game balance)
but I'm also toying with the idea of cutting spammy flamethrower action for charge-shots.. (1.5 sec at most, nothing excessive)

here's the graphics for Nova, Jo, Rayne and Spartan (might give her a code-number.. i feel dumb typing out 'spartan') .. some look better than others..
Gunset.png
Gunset.png (10.48 KiB) Viewed 4263 times

Sari Wrote:
ikechi Wrote:
BlueLight Wrote:Is it bad that Im thinking of a DukeNukem line? "Power armor is for pussy's!" Im not normally like this i swear. Anyways "Hail to the king baby".

Does that make me a hand? And a finger? And a hair follicle? Am I an eye?
Just because you have a/an "____" doesn't mean you are a/an "____"

you missed the chance to call him an ass :(

cjsawyer46 Wrote:I still can't find the Hydralisk or any of the newest scenes! :| I'm really loving the game so far other than that though, good work!!

there's a few in the Starcraft test-room, and some burrowed in the game levels

meshinto Wrote:armor pieces on feet that only cover the shins and expose the feet

I guess there's plenty of boot wearin' bombshells on the roster... a dancer type couldn't hurt..

asymmetrical and not my cup o' tea..
what else ya got?

Ebonizza Wrote:Well, there's pretty much three different sharpclaw males and females to choose from

Yeah, the newest sharpclaw brutes I could use..
but, (and this isn't a shot at anyone's work) the new line of females - I don't fancy.

BlueLight Wrote:soaked clothing?

the only fabric costumes belong to sheik, the elves and sam's JBailey...
It's not worth breaking up mess-layers for that,

but a good idea, none-the-less.
Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Postby OMGTANGERINES » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Holy crap, corta, that entrance animation is amazing.
Gorepete Wrote:Kidneys and other internal organs are over rated. As long as she has a womb and rectum we are good to go.
OMGTANGERINES

Postby krystalfreak » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Corta, I love the new Levirant scene. The Spartan is also my new favorite character. A few ideas I had. 1. The Spartan would be so much hotter if you could remove her helmet at times. 2. When the Levirant attacks from the back position, maybe the pant should rip for the rape. that's it. Lovin' the updates! :

*Edit
I just reviewed certain scenes and it may even be easier to have the enemy somehow forcibly pull down the pants for insertion. Afterwards, the selected character would pull them back up.
krystalfreak

Postby Digfree » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Here is brutalisk, it was meant to be a quick break from me working on the roach, cause I needed to take a break getting mad at trying getting the roach to look right. So yeah, i did rush this one as I only did it to relax, also it makes for a decent rare big enemy. The sheath (part holding the cock and balls) needs to be recolored or scrapped all together, Idk. The cock is decent though, when it comes out.

Originally it was ment to be like a 6 piece simple project, and even though I did it fast and it was easy, it still has ALOT of parts to it too now, lol sorry.

Thanks for your comments people, and thanks corta <3 lol
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Brutalisk.swf [ 35.86 KiB | Viewed 6185 times ]

Brutalisk.fla
(828 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby BlueLight » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:30 am

ikechi Wrote:
BlueLight Wrote:Is it bad that Im thinking of a DukeNukem line? "Power armor is for pussy's!" Im not normally like this i swear. Anyways "Hail to the king baby".

Thanks for explaining my bad pun to everyone.
corta Wrote:

asymmetrical and not my cup o' tea..
what else ya got?

Oblivion mages? (*conversation with my mind*" Are you for real blue?! Mages form TES:4. Their like every other kind of mage in fantasy. Why did i get stuck with the idiot their not even hot? Why couldn't i be stuck with Bob from accounting?" *Other mind near by* "Poor bob falling from the skyscraper only hit the pavement and live just to be killed by the chair."
corta Wrote:
BlueLight Wrote:soaked clothing?

the only fabric costumes belong to sheik, the elves and sam's JBailey...
It's not worth breaking up mess-layers for that,

but a good idea, none-the-less.

Would you do it if the community supplied the layers? I'm doing other projects but i'm willing to invest some time into doing this.
BlueLight

Postby sandau » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:10 am

As soon as I start the game and run to the right I can't stop running, and if I jump, she won't stop jumping. Is there a way to fix this? Looks great from what I saw though!
sandau
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects