DirtyC101's Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: DirtyC101's Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs

Postby Ghondar » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Furman12 Wrote:
SuperDodoman12 Wrote:ok the best code is VILLAGEPILLAGE when you put this code you have the whole game finished and you can see the sex scenes without pressure

the code is invlid not working sorry to say that

I tried it and the code works. Don´t know where the problem is
Ghondar
Newly Registered

Postby sniff3005 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:57 am

i would try typing it in and not just copying and pasting, sometimes you may get a space where it shouldn't be.
sniff3005

Postby Rogue Trader » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:54 pm

sniff3005 Wrote:i would try typing it in and not just copying and pasting, sometimes you may get a space where it shouldn't be.

I've tried that and I still get the "code is invlid" thing every time. Is it capital sensitive? How exactly do you do it and get to work?
Rogue Trader
Newly Registered

Postby demi » Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:34 am

I was getting the same problem. I tried putting in a different code "offtheboat", which was accepted, and then put in "villagepillage" after. That got it to work for me.
Keep in mind that the game on the first page is not the latest version; the newest one is on his blog.
demi

Postby shady » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:26 pm

It will be an gallery? I think that would be great..
shady
Newly Registered

Postby Residentlover2 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:08 pm

but to me works :s villagepillage maybe you put it with capitals, or maybe youre playing a older version check this link
https://9a87dce1-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.goo ... edirects=0
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby gravifan89 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Any updates on this? Still waiting for Chapter 3 I think.
gravifan89

Postby sniff3005 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:14 am

According to dirtyc's blog he has been playing skyrim for the past few weeks (as it was a christmas gift) so may not see an update to this game this month.
sniff3005

Postby Rikii » Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Greatest game I've ever played. THANK YOU.
I made it all the way trough without using a cheat. Didn't really like it as much that way. The bunny's, elves and humans, like the crew need to be saved, not killed. So a problem with her dying while trying to save them with sex. AND really, is it not a SEX Game??? Using softer x 2 and villagepillage to get the fighting gloves, a med kit and a sex slave collar though, she beats everyone with sex--the pirate boss, the blob thing. I am disappointed that nothing works in Horde mode. Can only go through 2 levels with sex and can't get through the 3rd even if I start killing them. Maybe if I used the (nottothirty) code I could go further, but if I play her as a nympho, I shouldn't need to have more lives.
1 question-----Where is (search for the orbs) or (furry fury 2) or whatever, to continue the game???????????
Rikii
Newly Registered

Postby napala » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Rikii Wrote:Greatest game I've ever played. THANK YOU.
I made it all the way trough without using a cheat. Didn't really like it as much that way. The bunny's, elves and humans, like the crew need to be saved, not killed. So a problem with her dying while trying to save them with sex. AND really, is it not a SEX Game??? Using softer x 2 and villagepillage to get the fighting gloves, a med kit and a sex slave collar though, she beats everyone with sex--the pirate boss, the blob thing. I am disappointed that nothing works in Horde mode. Can only go through 2 levels with sex and can't get through the 3rd even if I start killing them. Maybe if I used the (nottothirty) code I could go further, but if I play her as a nympho, I shouldn't need to have more lives.
1 question-----Where is (search for the orbs) or (furry fury 2) or whatever, to continue the game???????????

The game is still unfinished, and the creator is moving at the speed of a snail :D
napala

Postby Calpico » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:43 pm

Apalapan Wrote:
Rikii Wrote:Greatest game I've ever played. THANK YOU.

The game is still unfinished, and the creator is moving at the speed of a snail :D

http://dirtyc101.blogspot.com/?zx=32240bf24e759120
this is his blog, but it was linked in the first post
he updates somewhat monthly

n no, he's moving at the speed of a fuckin boulder
Calpico

Postby dirtyc101 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:39 am

I was going for "turtle" myself. Slow & steady. =)

Too many folks rush in & burn out & then quit making games. Thought I'd try a different approach.

DirtyC101
dirtyc101

Postby Calpico » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:46 pm

dirtyc101 Wrote:I was going for "turtle" myself. Slow & steady. =)

Too many folks rush in & burn out & then quit making games. Thought I'd try a different approach.

DirtyC101

you're able to go at whatever pace you want
if you think that going at a slow pace will eventually get the game created, I support your decision
however, I was disappointed with the recent update and the fact that December - February seemed to be a waste
Calpico

Postby Tovi » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Calpico Wrote:
dirtyc101 Wrote:I was going for "turtle" myself. Slow & steady. =)

DirtyC101

you're able to go at whatever pace you want
if you think that going at a slow pace will eventually get the game created, I support your decision
however, I was disappointed with the recent update and the fact that December - February seemed to be a waste

Of course he will get it done in a slow pace! Not only that, but he will have time to rethink his decisions and come up with an even greater update whenever he does it. The creative process takes time, and the only way to speed it up is by adding more devs to the mix just to put less stress on the person in charge of coming up with ideas. Whatever pace feels right is right, rush it and it will wear down heavily on the quality of both the product and the state of mind of the creator.
I make art sometimes! ^^
parsleyparakeet.tumblr.com
Tovi

Postby needluvn » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:22 am

Well nobody is rushing but just letting him know that we're still interested. I love this game and can't wait to see an update but life does happen and not everyone can tend to their art as much as they want to.
needluvn

Postby Calpico » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:10 am

needluvn Wrote:Well nobody is rushing but just letting him know that we're still interested. I love this game and can't wait to see an update but life does happen and not everyone can tend to their art as much as they want to.

he stated that it wasn't "life", but a game that he was playing
Calpico

Postby needluvn » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:34 am

Calpico Wrote:
needluvn Wrote:Well nobody is rushing but just letting him know that we're still interested. I love this game and can't wait to see an update but life does happen and not everyone can tend to their art as much as they want to.

he stated that it wasn't "life", but a game that he was playing

Yea, life.
needluvn

Postby weyutco358 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:46 am

Hey I was wondering, I found this game and it is really good, I just have one question. Instead of dying, can it be possible to be turned into a zombie when your armor is completely destroyed? And to be turned back you have to find victims and turn them into zombies, just wondering? Great game though
weyutco358
Newly Registered

Postby cheshireCat » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Progress seems slow as it is and making the guy change mechanics this deep into development seems even more counterproductive. Sounds like a fun idea, though.
cheshireCat

Postby alucardiff » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:36 am

Man, HOW do you get that purple goddamn pipe in the slime area? My spirit is too low so I can't combine them (even though even if through fucking magic green and brown pipes connected make a purple one) and I've scoured the whole place searching for a damn pipe.
alucardiff

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects