DirtyC101's Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: DirtyC101's Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs

Postby iamnuff » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:01 pm

did the same thing to me, didnt say they needed a cell number attached to my google account, just that i needed to get a code from a text message then i could log back in on my google account, and for them to text me they needed my cell number

they never said they were going to keep it,

i think its pretty suspicious that they would do that, its not just you either, a lot of blogs i follow got banned then brought back after about a day

creepy
iamnuff

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:19 pm

In during Dat Identity Conspiracy

D :

Never given out any cellular number over the internet, and I never intend to.
Lucky777

Postby Outonbail » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:59 pm

YAY! He's back!
Outonbail

Postby czapkin1 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:24 pm

great game! I'll be waiting 4 an update:D (page goes to favs!)
someone mentioned customizing girls- I think it's a great idea. I wish I knew better macromedia flash- maybe I could help then;P
anyway- good job (and sory for my english;P)
czapkin1
Newly Registered

Postby Xannn » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Hey hi there.

I have been following this forum for a long time, and I wanted to post about this game and what would make it be much more awesome, at least in my opinion (If the original author still looking at this topic xD).

The games has great combat scenes, and the gameplay mechanics are great in some way. But for the guys that want to test all the things inside the game, I mean, sex animations and stuff, the "survival" mode isn't enough even with the trainer, since it allows you to customize your char, yes, but at game's stability cost some times. Also, it doesn't allow you to create an empty place and spawn just the monsters you wanna fight, and using the horde mode just make you see random guy near you grab scenes, while your FPS keep decreasing thanks to the continous spawn of new enemies.

And then, I thought that a kind of "sandbox" mode would be great for testing pruposes for those who seek to see the intricate of grab scenes that are possible, different clothes, weapons and stat combinations and so on, without having to worry about stability decrease that the trainer gives to the game. All this was inspired by another h-game, this time a "commercial" one, that is called shinobi girl, and it allows you to enter in a sandbox mode after beating the game. It is really well done, but it isn't want I wanted for this game. What I think that would fit better in this game (maybe putting both modes would be great too, for those who seek less interactive scenes and just want to see what scenes has the game to offer, but also would make the author lose more time in it, and I don't want him to waste his time in something that people may don't want, maybe a poll would make things clear in this aspect) is a kind of "dev" mode that the game I mentioned before has, and which I discovered toying with the flash options.

It was the normal corridor, but with several and interesting options added. No enemies spawned automatically, instead, you were able to choose the monster you wanted to spawn, you could change how many "armor you had left" and even start the end game wall whenever you wanted to (The wall spawned anyway if you kept playing that dev mode long enought, but I think that was more a bug that other thing, to be honest). So what I though that the sandbox mode (if made) should have is something like that, but adapted to this game. Something like "usable items" spawn buttoms (weapons and armors, whatever you can use in fights, since the other items are just for the history mode, and would be stupid to add them in this mode, imho) and chooseable sides monster spawn buttoms, maybe with infinite health/armor buttoms and stat modifier menu.

Other things that would be nice to see inside this gamemode would be a PC/NPC damage multiplier/divisor so you could adjust it to make the enemy/yourself, last long enough to be able to cicle from all grab positions. This could also be archieved with something that gives enemies infinite health, but the it would be almost imposible to escape if the enemy reached the last level of grab (maybe a kind of "cum" key could solve that, and also would make seeing all "cum" scenes for each grab much more easier to see).

I hope I have explained myself well enough, and I hope you like my thoughs. Have fun!

PD: I will copy paste this long post so I can recover what I exposed easy in case some Moderator confuses this post with spam (Too long for a first normal post in an account without even a description or picture xD)

PD2: Also sorry for my crappy English and my horrorific Grammar errors in advance, also if you guys want, I can provide an screenshot of that "dev mode" from shinobi girl game I said before, so you can figure better what I wanted to say.
Xannn
Newly Registered

Postby Craftcrafter » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:09 am

This has been such an ambitious project, I just want to say: remember not to look back! This is a common symptom of a long flash project, you look back and say "I could have done that better", so it creates a trap where the Flash never gets done, kind of like painting over a previous coat of paint.

Anyways, best of luck!

Personal preference: more clothing damage xD
Craftcrafter

Postby Xannn » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Well if you say that refering to my post, I wouldn't say it is a look back or a "repaint" but a new feature (a new gamemode that's it), so it could be done without making the game never get done. I would even ecourage, if needed, to leave it as an extra or something you get after finishing the game, and should also be done after adding everything else wanted inside the game, since this gamemode would use all the grab animations.

Nothing more to say, just that the more ways that a game has to be played, the more people that will enjoy it.

And well, if you didn't said that because of my post, then peace :lol: (Anyway I don't want a flame wars, just to state my humble opinion, respecting everyone else)

Thanks for your time, and have fun! ^^
Xannn
Newly Registered

Postby SloppyJoe403 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:00 am

Great game! Good job! :D
However, I have one thing that, personally, I would like to see changed. I would think that it would be better if the damage you do to an enemy is greater than it currently is. Because it just takes far too long to eliminate someone by regular attacks. :)
SloppyJoe403

Postby oni-san » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:38 am

Loving this game so far. Gotta say that I agree with the sandbox mode, for the players who wish to see all of the scenes and their possibilities, as some of the winning scenes are quite intricate to get to. It would be fun to be able to see it all without the threat of the death of the player or he enemy
Current Project: None, really.
oni-san

Postby FurryTurtle » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:44 pm

i have a link to a trainer for this game its really buggy and not even meant for the latest version but most of it still works 100% idk if mods will let me post this but heres to trying =^.^=
http://www.mediafire.com/?4z50xdywqhba0o8
should be a readme included but if theres not when you start the game use the trainer and put the link to the game in and click one of the blue boxes around donate to dirtyc101 close the internet pop up and enjoy your pronz

the little box will be your controller and can be dragged around =3
FurryTurtle

Postby realrose » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:15 pm

has anyone worked out any of the special codes yet ?
realrose

Postby FurryTurtle » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:45 pm

realrose Wrote:has anyone worked out any of the special codes yet ?

some guy decompiled the code for this game these are the cheats some work and some do not
there is NO DESCRIPTION on what any of these do

ill look more thoroughly later for the rest but these are the few i know of the bat

NotToThirty:30 continues
OffTheBoat: start at chapter 2
Dirtyc101: i noez can rememberz :<
FurryTurtle

Postby sudeki8 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:28 pm

dirtyc101 can you make the tag team where krystal gets double fucked on the rug a tag team animation if 1 male wizard bunnys get hold of her
sudeki8
Newly Registered

Postby greyamoon » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:45 pm

DirtyC101, can you fix a glitch, Whenever I push my button left or right, the character won't move.
greyamoon
Newly Registered

Postby czapkin1 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:29 pm

does anyone have an updated version of this..? or- is there any? (I mean where's more than on page 1?)
I think sueki8 has a good idea- there could be more 3-somes. bunnies, humans- something like with the pirates- they were made great! 1 pirate, 2 pirates, pirate-bitch and pirate with pirate-bitch- that's 4 options of a fair rape;P I must say I was surprised, when I saw 2 wizards ramming lupine- it never happened to me ;P
czapkin1
Newly Registered

Postby lurkersama » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:38 pm

czapkin1 Wrote:does anyone have an updated version of this..? or- is there any? (I mean where's more than on page 1?)
I think sueki8 has a good idea- there could be more 3-somes. bunnies, humans- something like with the pirates- they were made great! 1 pirate, 2 pirates, pirate-bitch and pirate with pirate-bitch- that's 4 options of a fair rape;P I must say I was surprised, when I saw 2 wizards ramming lupine- it never happened to me ;P

I am coming out of lurking just to ask you if you've read the OP, which has a link to the author's blog.

:evil:
lurkersama
Newly Registered

Postby CloakedDagger » Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:23 pm

I noticed for a while but... Why are the pirates sex sounds not working? It's just completely silent if they grab you and they have the meter all the way to their side.
Crazy is normality... Normality is crazy
CloakedDagger
Newly Registered

Postby Yagoo » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 am

He posted another text update on his site, for those still paying attention.
Yagoo

Postby StarkePT » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:03 am

The new version doesn't even load for me, gets stuck 65% in lol.
StarkePT

Postby Marduk » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Just wanted to add: Great game. :)

Parts are more than a bit too difficult though. Currently fighting the slime thing in the cargo hold. I suspect there's something about the red and blue orb, but I can't even get a swing in before I'm grappled, loose armor, grappled again, schlurged to death.

Looking forward to version 1.0!
Marduk

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects