Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.6 (may 30/13)

Postby Raktskjutarn » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:10 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Raktskjutarn Wrote:Bug report: Mushroom kingdom: Castle

Are you sure its a bug from 2.0.6?
I remember fixing that one in 2.0.5. If the problem appeared on newgrounds, I still have to update there.

I was playing on newgrounds, with 2.0.5, so yes, update needed there. =)
Raktskjutarn
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:10 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Wait. WERE we going to put Vivian in the game?

We need a place for her. She can be inside a given level of World8, because I think World8 shouldnt be full of levels like SMB3 (only walking tanks), but some of SMW and SMRPG is possible (like a bigger Bowser Castle level, with prison areas). We might have a Twilight level before the tanks. Or put her inside Bowser Castle (captive, because she is a Mario friend, now Bowser ally). Or maybe creating a World 10 and putting it between world 4 and 5 [After finishing the game, I might increase the game with even more levels and scenes and make another version (MIM PUT FULL), with an ever more ambitious intentions (like having 120 levels instead of just 62) ].

QuizmasterBos Wrote: I never saw a model for that.

On november, I said that: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=190076&hilit=vivian#p190076
Then I think he OR KnightCream created her for me (vectorized). I just need to fix her a bit and see a good dialogue to be put in the game. Remember I will put the embarassed/normal dialogue first, then I'll create a nymphy one.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Well, if we are talking end of world characters, we still need the Grassland King, we were going to use that for World 1, right? Or were we going to use something different?

Remember, in World1, Airship will attack Peach Castle instead (the new one). World 3 will feature the GrassLand King. Wolrd4 will feature the Sultan King.

And I have an urge to say this. Lets be creative!!!

Ivan-Aedler

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:55 pm

LoL this picture again :oops: :lol:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Wait. WERE we going to put Vivian in the game?

We need a place for her. She can be inside a given level of World8, because I think World8 shouldnt be full of levels like SMB3 (only walking tanks), but some of SMW and SMRPG is possible (like a bigger Bowser Castle level, with prison areas). We might have a Twilight level before the tanks. Or put her inside Bowser Castle (captive, because she is a Mario friend, now Bowser ally). Or maybe creating a World 10 and putting it between world 4 and 5 [After finishing the game, I might increase the game with even more levels and scenes and make another version (MIM PUT FULL), with an ever more ambitious intentions (like having 120 levels instead of just 62) ].

I think 62 levels is enough levels for the game. If you make 120 levels, then you'd also need a lot more suitable enemies and you know that not every enemy is exactly suitable. A few more levels than 62 is okay, but with double that you'd run into major originality issues, you'd be unable to think of good levels. You shouldn't overshoot it.
Let's try to make the 60+ levels first, okay?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Well, if we are talking end of world characters, we still need the Grassland King, we were going to use that for World 1, right? Or were we going to use something different?

Remember, in World1, Airship will attack Peach Castle instead (the new one). World 3 will feature the GrassLand King. Wolrd4 will feature the Sultan King.

Whoa, back off a sec. What is this, I never heard this idea. I thought World 3 had Osama. And we didn't know what we were going to do with World 4 yet.
Why let Peach's Castle get attacked? Granted, it's a cool idea and all, but I don't remember hearing about this. But I probably did and just forget. Don't shoot me!
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:08 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I think 62 levels is enough levels for the game. If you make 120 levels, then you'd also need a lot more suitable enemies and you know that not every enemy is exactly suitable.

Of course I'll think about this. Our goal is a 62 full game. After this, It will be just my ambitions.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You'd be unable to think of good levels. You shouldn't overshoot it.

When time comes, I'll see this.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Let's try to make the 60+ levels first, okay?

We're in the same situation as... Ivan: hey red is bad', Quiz: 'NOOOO, Remember that RED IS BAD!!!'.
I said above: 'after finishing the game, I might...'
Quiz, you REALLY need to read me better, and slowly.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Whoa, back off a sec. What is this, I never heard this idea. I thought World 3 had Osama. And we didn't know what we were going to do with World 4 yet.
Why let Peach's Castle get attacked? Granted, it's a cool idea and all, but I don't remember hearing about this. But I probably did and just forget. Don't shoot me!

Wait a little bit (searching....)
Cant find it. Too bad because its already a plan since last october. I'll put the text here anyway:

OCTOBER 22 - 2012:
NEW WORLD LIST with princesses and kings:
World 1: Mushroom Kingdom: Princess Peach (wait! How about Osama Palace?) Well, Peach would go to the airship which is ABOVE HER OWN CASTLE. Toads will tell this to her, then she will climb the anchor in her castle roof! Then, I will move Osama palace to World 3, and I can create a new Level for World1. \o/
World 2: Sarasaland: Daisy
World 3: Delfino Beach: Don Pianta
World 4: Boggly Forest: Puni King (a palace like Osama but full of leaves) -> UPDATE: Can be Grassland King.
World 5: Subcon Kingdom (going from the Subcon to BeanBean): Osama (palace already done). Prince BeanBean can be his nephew.
World 6: Flurry Hills (can be Iced land king) - we can search for a name.
World 7: Cuddle Clouds: Krystal
World 8: Dark Land (Bowser's Kingdom): Bowser (there will be no Peach friend palace for obvious reasons)
World MOON: The Moon (Space): Rosalina

You see its oudated, because world 5 is now exchanged with world 3, and Krystal is now replaced with MALLOW.

SMB3 kings. from left to right: Grassland, Desert Hill, Sea Side, Big Island, Sky King, Iced land and Pipe Maze kings.
I might use jut a couple because we will be using Peach herself, Daisy, Rosalina, Mallow, Osama, Bowser, above. So we just have one of those kings left. It could be the grassland king for world4.

So yes, I want to remove the palace level, and change the current Peach castle inhabitant plots to tell Peach to save them (I can even put that 'something is wrong' song of SMRPG, when Mario visits a haunted village). Then she will defeat the airship. This will be done when we have the new Peach castle, because it will become more expected to make her climb the ladder to the new castle roof. Peach should rule her Mushroom Kingdom. After she destroys the airship, her castle is free and she can knock other airships out in the remaining world palaces. Its like SMRPG. Mario has to save Mushroom Kingdom castle first (from MARK). Osama will be now placed in world 3.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Let's try to make the 60+ levels first, okay?

We're in the same situation as... Ivan: hey red is bad', Quiz: 'NOOOO, Remember that RED IS BAD!!!'.
I said above: 'after finishing the game, I might...'
Quiz, you REALLY need to read me better, and slowly.

I did read your line correctly, I wrote this line to reinstate my opinion, tried making my point clearer. I'd prefer to see you do SMRPG PE first at least, before trying to tack on more levels.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Whoa, back off a sec. What is this, I never heard this idea. I thought World 3 had Osama. And we didn't know what we were going to do with World 4 yet.

Wait a little bit (searching....)
Cant find it. Too bad because its already a plan since last october. I'll put the text here anyway:

OCTOBER 22 - 2012:
NEW WORLD LIST with princesses and kings:
World 1: Mushroom Kingdom: Princess Peach (wait! How about Osama Palace?) Well, Peach would go to the airship which is ABOVE HER OWN CASTLE. Toads will tell this to her, then she will climb the anchor in her castle roof! Then, I will move Osama palace to World 3, and I can create a new Level for World1. \o/
World 2: Sarasaland: Daisy
World 3: Delfino Beach: Don Pianta
World 4: Boggly Forest: Puni King (a palace like Osama but full of leaves) -> UPDATE: Can be Grassland King.
World 5: Subcon Kingdom (going from the Subcon to BeanBean): Osama (palace already done). Prince BeanBean can be his nephew.
World 6: Flurry Hills (can be Iced land king) - we can search for a name.
World 7: Cuddle Clouds: Krystal
World 8: Dark Land (Bowser's Kingdom): Bowser (there will be no Peach friend palace for obvious reasons)
World MOON: The Moon (Space): Rosalina

You see its oudated, because world 5 is now exchanged with world 3, and Krystal is now replaced with MALLOW.

SMB3 kings. from left to right: Grassland, Desert Hill, Sea Side, Big Island, Sky King, Iced land and Pipe Maze kings.
I might use jut a couple because we will be using Peach herself, Daisy, Rosalina, Mallow, Osama, Bowser, above. So we just have one of those kings left. It could be the grassland king for world4.

So yes, I want to remove the palace level, and change the current Peach castle inhabitant plots to tell Peach to save them (I can even put that 'something is wrong' song of SMRPG, when Mario visits a haunted village). Then she will defeat the airship. This will be done when we have the new Peach castle, because it will become more expected to make her climb the ladder to the new castle roof. Peach should rule her Mushroom Kingdom. After she destroys the airship, her castle is free and she can knock other airships out. Its like SMRPG. Mario has to save Mushroom Kingdom castle first (from MARK). Osama will be now placed in world 3.

I don't think you need to make an extra scene with Toads. Once Peach cleared the last level of World 1, you walk back to the Bunker, then you see something is up with the Castle. (Tons of Airships, cannons are shooting at it on the Map) Then you check it out. If you go to say, the Bunker, The Buddy will be on alert, saying the castle is under attack and that the Cannon is currently used as anti-air (you'd be able to see this on the map as well). Once this has been resolved, you go to the Bunker.
That only leaves us with the Key problem. Who has the cannon key to open up the coordinates for World 2? Remember the story idea.
But this way, we don't NEED to use a King from SMB3, we only considered him because we needed something to fill up the gap. Now that World 1 has been taken care of, we can think of something more fitting to a Forest than the Grassland King. Then we need to find something for the Ice World and we have our representatives.
QuizmasterBos

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:59 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:It MAY work if the ponies are made of that white slimmy, like the Luftmallow from Ghostbusters.

... Luft was in Ghostbusters?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Stay Luft.png
Who ya gonna call?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Do you guys think we should have a place were Peach could gamble coins to get more coins? Or is that too much since we have alot in the game? I was thinking of like a slots mini game or perhaps a Texas Hold 'em mini game.

Slot game possible. But in a Don Pianta hidden house, maybe in world 5. Also, a memory game is possible (like SMB3).

I like blackjack, not anything else. I'm just partly good at blackjack and much more familiar with the game (and I'm good at counting). But I like to play some slots and memory games as well :)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Image

Is it me or does that third king look a little like Mario without his hat? It's might be a coincidence that the two might share the same head sprite.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:08 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I did read your line correctly, I wrote this line to reinstate my opinion, tried making my point clearer. I'd prefer to see you do SMRPG PE first at least, before trying to tack on more levels.

Lets see, lets see. I would like to create an SMRPG parody game, lets see.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't think you need to make an extra scene with Toads. Once Peach cleared the last level of World 1, you walk back to the Bunker, then you see something is up with the Castle. (Tons of Airships, cannons are shooting at it on the Map) Then you check it out. If you go to say, the Bunker, The Buddy will be on alert, saying the castle is under attack and that the Cannon is currently used as anti-air (you'd be able to see this on the map as well). Once this has been resolved, you go to the Bunker.

Interesting idea! But I might put a toad in the worldmap, alerting her to that. Peach can even say: 'Its done!' but the Toad will reply: 'no it isnt, princess. We're in danger! Your castle is...'
Then if she goes to the bunker, it will be on alarm (red/black/red/black ambiance). Yes, the cannon can be pointed out to the castle in the worldmap, bombing all the time ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:That only leaves us with the Key problem. Who has the cannon key to open up the coordinates for World 2? Remember the story idea.

Toadsworth itself! He is Peach/Peach castle protector after all. That cannon is to be used for messengers and other important characters who need to go to other worlds quickier.
So The Bobomb buddy will be saying like before: "hello Princess Peach! To use our cannon, you have to get a special key". going to her castle will make Toadsworth appear in the door, asking her to beat the airship. Then she will fall over him, and he will say like Osama said: 'Peach here is your key'.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:But this way, we don't NEED to use a King from SMB3, we only considered him because we needed something to fill up the gap. Now that World 1 has been taken care of, we can think of something more fitting to a Forest than the Grassland King. Then we need to find something for the Ice World and we have our representatives.

Yes. We need to put two kings: one in Forest World and another in Ice World. Anyone to help us? We can use the 'GrassLand' and 'Iced Land King' in the meantime.
We can also use Prince Peasley for world4
http://www.mariowiki.com/Prince_Peasley

VintageBass Wrote:... Luft was in Ghostbusters?

Oh no!!! I didnt see this! I didnt see this! Now we're DOOMED! :lol:
Stay Puft! Stay Luft!

VintageBass Wrote:I like blackjack, not anything else. I'm just partly good at blackjack and much more familiar with the game (and I'm good at counting). But I like to play some slots and memory games as well :)

We can have other games. We are not limited to SMB3 Mario mini games only.

VintageBass Wrote:Is it me or does that third king look a little like Mario without his hat? It's might be a coincidence that the two might share the same head sprite.

No it was on purpose. And the last king appears to be the last boss of SMRPG!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:33 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Yes. We need to put two kings: one in Forest World and another in Ice World. Anyone to help us? We can use the 'GrassLand' and 'Iced Land King' in the meantime.

... So the Forest World's Chucklehuck Woods, all the way in the Beanbean Kingdom?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:... Luft was in Ghostbusters?

Oh no!!! I didnt see this! I didnt see this! Now we're DOOMED! :lol:
Stay Puft! Stay Luft!

Well it's a good thing I'm a Ghostbuster myself, so don't worry! I'll take care of this!

*takes out fork and knife*

... What? I don't have a Proton Pack made yet. I'm so going to be soooo hyper after eating all of that (since apparently the actual Stay Puft marshmallows have caffeine in them).

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Is it me or does that third king look a little like Mario without his hat? It's might be a coincidence that the two might share the same head sprite.

So that last king in that lineup is Smithy? ... Huh. Well if the third King looks like Mario, I wonder how awkward the conversation might be if Peach comes up to him to ask for the key, and confused him for Mario.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:42 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Do you guys think we should have a place were Peach could gamble coins to get more coins? Or is that too much since we have alot in the game? I was thinking of like a slots mini game or perhaps a Texas Hold 'em mini game.

Slot game possible. But in a Don Pianta hidden house, maybe in world 5. Also, a memory game is possible (like SMB3).

I like blackjack, not anything else. I'm just partly good at blackjack and much more familiar with the game (and I'm good at counting). But I like to play some slots and memory games as well :)

Can you really be good at Blackjack? It's a bit of a guess what card is up next right?

VintageBass Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Image

Is it me or does that third king look a little like Mario without his hat? It's might be a coincidence that the two might share the same head sprite.

Wait, you didn't know the Easter Egg? Well, I tell you.
After completing the last level of World 3, you move on to a small island where the Palace is located.
Now, it just so happens that the Island is shaped like Japan.

Not only that, but the Palace is situated at roughly Tokyo, where Nintendo HQ is located. So, it makes sense the King looks like Mario, because he represents Nintendo! Thus he is king of Japan, pretty much.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't think you need to make an extra scene with Toads. Once Peach cleared the last level of World 1, you walk back to the Bunker, then you see something is up with the Castle. (Tons of Airships, cannons are shooting at it on the Map) Then you check it out. If you go to say, the Bunker, The Buddy will be on alert, saying the castle is under attack and that the Cannon is currently used as anti-air (you'd be able to see this on the map as well). Once this has been resolved, you go to the Bunker.

Interesting idea! But I might put a toad in the worldmap, alerting her to that. Peach can even say: 'Its done!' but the Toad will reply: 'no it isnt, princess. We're in danger! Your castle is...'
Then if she goes to the bunker, it will be on alarm (red/black/red/black ambiance). Yes, the cannon can be pointed out to the castle in the worldmap, bombing all the time ;)

We can discuss this later, when we can do this more actively via skype. Will you be back tomorrow?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:That only leaves us with the Key problem. Who has the cannon key to open up the coordinates for World 2? Remember the story idea.

Toadsworth itself! He is Peach/Peach castle protector after all. That cannon is to be used for messengers and other important characters who need to go to other worlds quickier.
So The Bobomb buddy will be saying like before: "hello Princess Peach! To use our cannon, you have to get a special key". going to her castle will make Toadsworth appear in the door, asking her to beat the airship. Then she will fall over him, and he will say like Osama said: 'Peach here is your key'.

Then why didn't TW just give her the Key to begin with? Each key is given to the representative of each World, 't would make sense if this would be Peach. What if the key gets stolen? Then Peach has to go after them and... no, that wouldn't work. Why would Peach go back to her castle then? We need to think this through more.

My only possibility is:
- Key was given to another friend, who lives at the edge of the Mushroom Kingdom. Key gets stolen from him/her by Koopalings.
- Key was stolen once from the Castle by the character that lives at the edge of MK, then gets stolen again by Koopalings.
- Key was stolen by character that lives at the edge of MK, Peach gets back the key from him/her, then has to beat up Koopalings to allow her to go to World 2.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:But this way, we don't NEED to use a King from SMB3, we only considered him because we needed something to fill up the gap. Now that World 1 has been taken care of, we can think of something more fitting to a Forest than the Grassland King. Then we need to find something for the Ice World and we have our representatives.

Yes. We need to put two kings: one in Forest World and another in Ice World. Anyone to help us? We can use the 'GrassLand' and 'Iced Land King' in the meantime.

I don't think we can. I already told you he was as straight as a boomerang. He doesn't fit Forests anyway.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I like blackjack, not anything else. I'm just partly good at blackjack and much more familiar with the game (and I'm good at counting). But I like to play some slots and memory games as well :)

Remember the Water shooting game (but with Cum instead?) That's not SMB3 related either and it seems like a good idea.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

He doesn't look so much like Smithy. I think it is mostly the expression and the beard.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:53 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:We can discuss this later, when we can do this more actively via skype. Will you be back tomorrow?

No, tonight, but 2 to 3 hours later. If you're still there...

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Then why didn't TW just give her the Key to begin with? Each key is given to the representative of each World, 't would make sense if this would be Peach. What if the key gets stolen? Then Peach has to go after them and... no, that wouldn't work. Why would Peach go back to her castle then? We need to think this through more.

Peach isnt supposed to have the key because she is ditzy/innocent/too young to have an important key and too much responsability. Thats why Toadsworth is there. And he will only give the key to Peach when she needs to go to other worlds. She will only see that requirement when she defeats world1 but Mario isnt found yet.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:My only possibility is:
- Key was given to another friend, who lives at the edge of the Mushroom Kingdom. Key gets stolen from him/her by Koopalings.
- Key was stolen once from the Castle by the character that lives at the edge of MK, then gets stolen again by Koopalings.
- Key was stolen by character that lives at the edge of MK, Peach gets back the key from him/her, then has to beat up Koopalings to allow her to go to World 2.

Its so much easier to consider the Koopalings has stolen Toadsworth key (with the toadsworth itself). Then Peach frees up the key and Toadsworth.
Toadsworth sees Peach needs to search for Mario, then he gives the key to her. Before that, Peach is only supposed to try to find Mario in world1. Dont you agree?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't think we can. I already told you he was as straight as a boomerang. He doesn't fit Forests anyway.

Anyway, here he is to be discussed!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Remember the Water shooting game (but with Cum instead?) That's not SMB3 related either and it seems like a good idea.

Later, after the SMB3 games and the place I'll create for them.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:He doesn't look so much like Smithy. I think it is mostly the expression and the beard.

Yes, yes.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:03 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:We can discuss this later, when we can do this more actively via skype. Will you be back tomorrow?

No, tonight, but 2 to 3 hours later. If you're still there...

Likely, we'll see what happens.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Then why didn't TW just give her the Key to begin with? Each key is given to the representative of each World, 't would make sense if this would be Peach. What if the key gets stolen? Then Peach has to go after them and... no, that wouldn't work. Why would Peach go back to her castle then? We need to think this through more.

Peach isnt supposed to have the key because she is ditzy/innocent/too young to have an important key and too much responsability. Thats why Toadsworth is there. And he will only give the key to Peach when she needs to go to other worlds. She will only see that requirement when she defeats world1 but Mario isnt found yet.

Hmm, I cannot entirely remember what my story idea had for this part, but I believe Bob-Omb buddy tells you to get the keys. After all, Peach would be smart enough to realise it's Bowser who kidnapped him, right? Or should Peach come to the realization of that AFTER World 1 is completed?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:My only possibility is:

Its so much easier to consider the Koopalings has stolen Toadsworth key (with the toadsworth itself). Then Peach frees up the key and Toadsworth.
Toadsworth sees Peach needs to search for Mario, then he gives the key to her. Before that, Peach is only supposed to try to find Mario in world1. Dont you agree?

Not really. Unless Toadsworth also assumes Mario is in World 1 (which I doubt, TW is smart enough to know it is Bowser's work) he could just give her the key. Or TW forgets to tell her and Peach presumably rushes out to find him in World 1.
QuizmasterBos

Postby VintageBass » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:18 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:

Can you really be good at Blackjack? It's a bit of a guess what card is up next right?

Eh, but I'm used to it compared to other games like poker and Texas Hold 'Em. Then again, I was playing against a computer... and I mean literally a computer, as the dealer was a robot, dealing cards to hold group of people before becoming a challenger personally (it differs from person to person playing the game).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:

After completing the last level of World 3, you move on to a small island where the Palace is located.

Not only that, but the Palace is situated at roughly Tokyo, where Nintendo HQ is located. So, it makes sense the King looks like Mario, because he represents Nintendo! Thus he is king of Japan, pretty much.

... That just raises some questions to me that potentially makes Mario his son and he's a prince. Well that would make some sense he would go for Peach since they're both royalty, but I doubt that's true in the slightest considering Mario is made to be the everyman... I'm probably putting too much thought into it.

And is there a bear in that group? Wouldn't he make a better choice than Peasley for the Forest?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't think we can. I already told you he was as straight as a boomerang. He doesn't fit Forests anyway.

Not to mention he's from another country with his own kingdom to worry about. Granted his mom is still ruling possibly, but she kinda looks like she could keel over any second because of how large she is. And yeah Peasley being that straight is really true. Just remembering seeing him the second time got me thinking "there's no way this guy's into women." A boomerang, you say? I just imagine it to be one made out of foam just for extra flexibility would probably fit the image better than any harder solid building material.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Remember the Water shooting game (but with Cum instead?) That's not SMB3 related either and it seems like a good idea.

Indeed it's a great idea! What would be the targets? Butts? Faces? Boobs?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:32 am

Ok, i'm on a trip. I still use EDGE (not even 3G, worse 4G). If connection fails on my mobile, I wont be answering here until 3 hours later.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I believe Bob-Omb buddy tells you to get the keys. After all, Peach would be smart enough to realise it's Bowser who kidnapped him, right? Or should Peach come to the realization of that AFTER World 1 is completed?

I prefer Peach realizing Mario might be 'stolen' by Bowser after finishing World1, because she WILL search for Mario in that initial world. Thats why she says 'Mario??' and toads say 'Nobody knows about Mario' in some levels (like 1-1 inner mushroom house).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Not really. Unless Toadsworth also assumes Mario is in World 1 (which I doubt, TW is smart enough to know it is Bowser's work) he could just give her the key. Or TW forgets to tell her and Peach presumably rushes out to find him in World 1.

Yes, I prefer that.

VintageBass Wrote:... That just raises some questions to me that potentially makes Mario his son and he's a prince. Well that would make some sense he would go for Peach since they're both royalty, but I doubt that's true in the slightest considering Mario is made to be the everyman... I'm probably putting too much thought into it.

Yes you are. 'Mario' head there was just a sprite that makes that king resembles him. And the fact Miyamot0 created Mario and wanted his appearence in other characters.
Mario isnt a king. He's a perseverant plumber.

VintageBass Wrote:And is there a bear in that group? Wouldn't he make a better choice than Peasley for the Forest?

I can use GrassLand king, I said that. It would be funny/interesting to see our new Mario (paper mario like) head being used as a base for that king. If so, I will create a smaller nose, etc, in order to differentiate him.

VintageBass Wrote:A boomerang, you say? I just imagine it to be one made out of foam just for extra flexibility would probably fit the image better than any harder solid building material.

I imagine him as a king in forest World too.

VintageBass Wrote:Indeed it's a great idea! What would be the targets? Butts? Faces? Boobs?

Of course we would want a less sexual appealing objects and a more classical view, but with some XXX items. Thats to avoid the 'flying dicks and pussies everywhere' theme in this game.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:47 am

VintageBass Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:

... That just raises some questions to me that potentially makes Mario his son and he's a prince. Well that would make some sense he would go for Peach since they're both royalty, but I doubt that's true in the slightest considering Mario is made to be the everyman... I'm probably putting too much thought into it.

Yeah, I think you are looking into this just a bit too much. It's just an easter egg, nothing more.

VintageBass Wrote:And is there a bear in that group? Wouldn't he make a better choice than Peasley for the Forest?

A bear? Like an actual animal bear? Not to my knowledge. Unless yuo count DK's universe, which you can of course. But we preferably keep this Mario only.

VintageBass Wrote:

Not to mention he's from another country with his own kingdom to worry about. Granted his mom is still ruling possibly, but she kinda looks like she could keel over any second because of how large she is. And yeah Peasley being that straight is really true. Just remembering seeing him the second time got me thinking "there's no way this guy's into women." A boomerang, you say? I just imagine it to be one made out of foam just for extra flexibility would probably fit the image better than any harder solid building material.

His hair is FAR too fabulous for a straight man. The screen lights up in white the moment he touches it.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/2b6c80162bc9 ... o1_400.gif

VintageBass Wrote:Indeed it's a great idea! What would be the targets? Butts? Faces? Boobs?

Good question. Not really sure what images should come by. Should it be Peach shooting at pics of Toads and such, or pics of herself too.
Or, should Peach be the one who receives the jizz?
QuizmasterBos

Postby ShadowHunter2000 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:02 am

Ivan-Aedler]
[quote="QuizmasterBos Wrote:
But this way, we don't NEED to use a King from SMB3, we only considered him because we needed something to fill up the gap. Now that World 1 has been taken care of, we can think of something more fitting to a Forest than the Grassland King. Then we need to find something for the Ice World and we have our representatives.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Prince_Peasley[/quote]

For the Ice Land King, what about using Mayor Penguin from Paper Mario 64? Penguins pop up consistently in Mario games since Mario 64 and it would be fitting. Maybe add a little bit of content if Peach has a penguin suit on.
ShadowHunter2000
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:05 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Good question. Not really sure what images should come by. Should it be Peach shooting at pics of Toads and such, or pics of herself too.
Or, should Peach be the one who receives the jizz?

If its an easter egg mini game, why not Mario using the FLUDD on her? And the ability to change to Luigi?
If its a 'real minigame' where Peach can 'relieve herself', then she would be using the FLUDD to 'fludd/relieve' herself. And the cum on it can be her own cum that is going away!

Now, about the entire process of making new scenes:
As for Peasley, I still see him playing with Peach, but a bit uninterested, jealous and focused on other things (like Charlieton). I see Peach asking for it (like in charlieton scene). Even embarassed. If she's a nymph, she might even start doing it without our command (but we can cancel/skip it).

And I will end up making this without further notice. Because we lose SO MUCH time with 'no, I dont see it because....'
Remember the game can have up to 1000 scenes if we want. Mostly if those are easy to make, with few dialogues. The player can choose when to interact. If we play as Peach we can force Peach to do things we would like to. I SEE people wanting Peach interact with tons of characters we might say 'hmm I dont see making this', like Peasley. Even Peach and Luigi can have direct sex in the game (instead of just Peach imagining things with his stories). Yes I will make the story tale thing, but I do want to see other side scenes with Luigi.

And I am losing my patience, as I hate the fact we are going to have few scenes because 'this cant suffit nicely', 'that one isn't like his personality'... 'that one isnt expected in that time'. Well, so think about the best way to interact with their personalities and lets fix what I and other members can create right now, because I warn you, you will be seeing tons of new animations without notice. This is not 'Ivan enraged', its 'Ivan wanting more freedom'. Again, once these are done, those animations CAN BE improved/fixed/placed in another area with another plot. But a thing is sure, I'll be making animations/scenes with a more ENF theme (instead of Blargh scenes in the beginning of MIM DO).

So, lets say I became crazy and I created three sex scenes with Peasley , adding to the game immediately.
Ok it can be in the game! Provided we 'fix' possible things, or even let it as 'Do Nasty things' button when Peach touches him. (I will call 'DO nasty things' instead of 'make her do it' or 'WHAT IF' from now on).

Quiz: But Ivan....
Ivan: Please understand that creations are like a flow of water. That's how we got some nice scene ideas by you, MPL and others, like TEC and Daisy encounter. They just happen. And they can come with large numbers. If we say "thats NOT good" "I dont want that", etc, we end up with few or no scenes at all. Because they CAN be interesting. I (and other voluntary animators) wont be making 'weird' or 'outside mario universe' scenes anyway. You can remember of the beginning of this project. I just added up things without 'thinking so much'. Just see the Osama scene. I created that with almost no thinking, but then we adapted it (better dialogues) and it ended up nicely. We even have a Peach art specially for this occasion ;)

Another person: But its nice to plan, because if the scene isnt good or expected, you will end up making more work.
Ivan: But I prefer that way. Because we have the scene right there, ready to be improved. Its better than nothing in those times when we are into a 'levels/enemies' rush. Either way, arousing scenes will be arousing scenes. Another way to see XXX. Another hot scene.

A 'Peace and Love' person: Yeah!!! Peach fucking everyone and everything! 200, 300, 400 scenes! I REALLY want to see this.
Ivan: Yes that the plan (freedom, sex and love), but with a bit of rules. Not so much. Even if it means tons of them ending up as 'Make Her do It' / 'Do nasty things' - buttons for the player' instead of a really expected plot behavior, like Peach touching Morton.

That all above explains my "Let's be creative!" above!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:34 am

ShadowHunter2000 Wrote:Quote

Ops, a problem with your quotes!

ShadowHunter2000 Wrote:For the Ice Land King, what about using Mayor Penguin from Paper Mario 64? Penguins pop up consistently in Mario games since Mario 64 and it would be fitting. Maybe add a little bit of content if Peach has a penguin suit on.

Ok possible!
"Mayor Penguin is the mayor of Shiver City. Like most of the city's inhabitants, he is a Bumpty. Mario first met the mayor at the party at Peach's castle before the events of Paper Mario began"
http://www.mariowiki.com/Mayor_Penguin
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:13 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
ShadowHunter2000 Wrote:Quote

Ops, a problem with your quotes!

ShadowHunter2000 Wrote:For the Ice Land King, what about using Mayor Penguin from Paper Mario 64? Penguins pop up consistently in Mario games since Mario 64 and it would be fitting. Maybe add a little bit of content if Peach has a penguin suit on.

Ok possible!
"Mayor Penguin is the mayor of Shiver City. Like most of the city's inhabitants, he is a Bumpty. Mario first met the mayor at the party at Peach's castle before the events of Paper Mario began"
http://www.mariowiki.com/Mayor_Penguin

We're already using a Bumpty in the game, two would mean two similar scenes, pretty much. How would we use something fun and interesting with the same kind of being? Also, there are more enemies that fit in Ice World. Just give me some time.

EDIT: Okay, as it turns out there really aren't any suitable friends for Ice World who could accurately represent them, so instead I have a different plan.
What if World 6 isnt' completely Ice World, but is it only partly? Nobody likes ice levels, so we could just put a few in and then move on to a slightly different weather-type, the Representative will reside in the other weather-type location.

Anyway, it's getting really late here, I'll go to bed. I'll check out more stuff tomorrow.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:32 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:What if World 6 isnt' completely Ice World, but is it only partly? Nobody likes ice levels, so we could just put a few in and then move on to a slightly different weather-type, the Representative will reside in the other weather-type location.

I like icy worlds. I played Penguin games since the MSX era. I dont see any problem. And its a world Peach can use the Penguin suit. I still have to include it, but I have to get all poses from LuftMallow. He made the side facing ones.

Ice land is also so explorative. I can also make a level (say, 6-5) whose 80% or more of it is inside another warehouse, like SMB2. And YES, I do want an underwater level (a partially underwater one), with icy backgrounds and some frozen fish outside.

Remember that old time I said GENERAL WHITE would be a representative, and the palace would be a large bunker? Then you said 'ohhhh no more TTYD'?
Well...General White can work well here. He's a General after all. He controls other bobombs and even other civilians in that area due to cannon and other structure experiments.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects