Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.6 (may 30/13)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:02 am

VintageBass Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yellow: Moves a bit faster, walks off ledges, follows you around (but turns quite late. They can take about 5 steps before turning around towards Mario)

Yeah it's kinda obvious where I'm going with this, but most of the time when Koopas see you, they behave like most enemies and have their dicks out ready to fuck you. In the case of the Yellow Koopa, he'll only take his dick out upon realizing the player passing by and then dick appears... or I could be reading that wrong. Eh, it's something that I thought would be an idea.

Doesn't the game do that already? The dick appears upon the exclamation mark appearing, right? And that would make the yellow koopa an easier target, even though they're harder to defeat. We can brainstorm more, no problem.

VintageBass Wrote:And for potential scenes for the Boos, the Boo Platform specifically, I'm trying to figure out what's the name of that wooden device used to stimulate woman. It's a giant wedge and you place the girl on top of it, and whatever it does underneath depends on how it's built, usually vibrating to stimulate her. I am trying to picture that for a scene, but I don't know the name of it so I can't look it up.

It's a lot simpler of a name than you would think.

It's called a Wooden Horse. But how is a Boo Platform supposed to become wedge shaped?
QuizmasterBos

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:28 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yellow: Moves a bit faster, walks off ledges, follows you around (but turns quite late. They can take about 5 steps before turning around towards Mario)

Yeah it's kinda obvious where I'm going with this, but most of the time when Koopas see you, they behave like most enemies and have their dicks out ready to fuck you. In the case of the Yellow Koopa, he'll only take his dick out upon realizing the player passing by and then dick appears... or I could be reading that wrong. Eh, it's something that I thought would be an idea.

Doesn't the game do that already? The dick appears upon the exclamation mark appearing, right? And that would make the yellow koopa an easier target, even though they're harder to defeat. We can brainstorm more, no problem.

Yeah I wasn't sure about that. I was probably thinking that the Yellow ones were much slower on the approach than I thought. I said I might have read that wrong, so if we used my logic... yeah that'll make them much easier to defeat.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:And for potential scenes for the Boos, the Boo Platform specifically, I'm trying to figure out what's the name of that wooden device used to stimulate woman. It's a giant wedge and you place the girl on top of it, and whatever it does underneath depends on how it's built, usually vibrating to stimulate her. I am trying to picture that for a scene, but I don't know the name of it so I can't look it up.

It's a lot simpler of a name than you would think.

It's called a Wooden Horse. But how is a Boo Platform supposed to become wedge shaped?

I knew the horse part... but never the wooden part. Yeah my brain doesn't work all the time.

How do Boos transform into full humans? I was thinking it would stretch down a bit and narrow the top, causing the player to slide down and thus landing on the top of the horse. And from there the Boo can do whatever it please.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:38 am

VintageBass Wrote:Dude, you're quoting yourself... are you making a note to yourself?

Yes I am. I have a Mr Jekill and Mr Hyde situations sometimes...I must make it clear to myself not to just create things :lol:

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah it's kinda obvious where I'm going with this, but most of the time when Koopas see you, they behave like most enemies and have their dicks out ready to fuck you. In the case of the Yellow Koopa, he'll only take his dick out upon realizing the player passing by and then dick appears... or I could be reading that wrong. Eh, it's something that I thought would be an idea.

Possible. Some koopas can retain their dick until later.

Please dont say its a wooden bondage thing with a sharp triangular shape right on her pussy! :o

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Doesn't the game do that already? The dick appears upon the exclamation mark appearing, right? And that would make the yellow koopa an easier target, even though they're harder to defeat. We can brainstorm more, no problem.

Its nice to see each koopa member's MEMBER acting differently (maybe the yellow ones are more shy, etc).

VintageBass Wrote:How do Boos transform into full humans? I was thinking it would stretch down a bit and narrow the top, causing the player to slide down and thus landing on the top of the horse. And from there the Boo can do whatever it please.

Why not putting her in the platform itself? Its slimmy, it can grab Peach and lock her there, and Boo can do things on her. The platform white goo can also transform itself on a chair full of white dicks, with a boo head. Or make Peach move her pussy in the end of a table in another scene. Things like that. But please, no BDSM apparatus.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:52 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Dude, you're quoting yourself... are you making a note to yourself?

Yes I am. I have a Mr Jekill and Mr Hyde situations sometimes...I must make it clear to myself not to just create things :lol:

You should get that check out... then again, look at my current avatar. If that doesn't scream "Jekyll/Hyde" I don't know what is.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Please dont say its a wooden bondage thing with a sharp triangular shape right on her pussy! :o

Oh, no no no! I wasn't suggesting for anything spiky! I was thinking of something smooth, not bumpy or rough. And what I had in mind is that Peach wasn't going to be tied up, but rather the Boo will transform, narrowing itself to where she'll land right in the middle, but not too narrow where it could cut her. She'll have control of her arms, but it might be her feet that might get suck into the Boo and then she'll be free once both of them are satisfy. We don't need the spiky horses of doom, but rather something safe and friendly that won't pin Peach down, bind her and then rape her.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:03 am

About the 'pussy moving along a table' (better than a wooden horse in my opinion), it could be in her castle or inside a given toad house with a table ;)
Reference Suehirogari.

VintageBass Wrote:You should get that check out... then again, look at my current avatar. If that doesn't scream "Jekyll/Hyde" I don't know what is.

I know it ;) Let's talk (we 4) later.

VintageBass Wrote:Oh, no no no! I wasn't suggesting for anything spiky! I was thinking of something smooth, not bumpy or rough. And what I had in mind is that Peach wasn't going to be tied up, but rather the Boo will transform, narrowing itself to where she'll land right in the middle, but not too narrow where it could cut her.

A 'Boo being mounted would be great! Yes, 'boo arms/slimy balls' can be restraining her legs ;)

We need examples (drawings) to see this.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:11 am

VintageBass Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Oh, no no no! I wasn't suggesting for anything spiky! I was thinking of something smooth, not bumpy or rough. And what I had in mind is that Peach wasn't going to be tied up, but rather the Boo will transform, narrowing itself to where she'll land right in the middle, but not too narrow where it could cut her. She'll have control of her arms, but it might be her feet that might get suck into the Boo and then she'll be free once both of them are satisfy. We don't need the spiky horses of doom, but rather something safe and friendly that won't pin Peach down, bind her and then rape her.

So more like a wooden pony then?

Made to be a lot less painful and a lot more sensual (in a BSDM kinda way).

Shonobi Girl had a harmless looking one:

Wooden Pony.png
It's even got a head!
Wooden Pony.png (104.08 KiB) Viewed 2470 times

Even Rance used one once:

Wooden Pony Rance.png
It's got a head as well! Gotta have that head.
Wooden Pony Rance.png (857.04 KiB) Viewed 2470 times
QuizmasterBos

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:22 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:So more like a wooden pony then?

Yes, exactly! ... Actually that's really the only thing I was thinking about when I imagined that. I don't like that the horses are spiky. Who does that?! Yeah, I was thinking of the Boo Platform transforming into a pony with that smooth surface for Peach to sit on, and then stimulate her by either going back and forth, or vibrating.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:

The picture didn't appeared... at first. All I got was a message saying you were trying to hotlink it. I did copied the link location and opened it in a new tab. It still furthers my point, but I don't like the ropes.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Shonobi Girl had a harmless looking one:

Wooden%20Pony.png

And that's what I was thinking. Peach should have mobility when riding, and her hands could be on the pony. Plus now I could see a Boo making a head for the thing. Somehow it's cute yet creepy at the same time.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:24 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Images

First image doesnt show up.
Second and third are still harmful / strange to be seen. I know, there are people who love it but its not straight, that is, not a kind of thing an innocent woman will do right away. And its always liked to bondage, ropes...

Maybe it will work in the prison scenes.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:29 am

VintageBass Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:So more like a wooden pony then?

Yes, exactly! ... Actually that's really the only thing I was thinking about when I imagined that. I don't like that the horses are spiky. Who does that?! Yeah, I was thinking of the Boo Platform transforming into a pony with that smooth surface for Peach to sit on, and then stimulate her by either going back and forth, or vibrating.

Back and forth works best, you can see that in Shinobi Girl as well, so I think we should go for that.

VintageBass Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:

The picture didn't appeared... at first. All I got was a message saying you were trying to hotlink it. I did copied the link location and opened it in a new tab. It still furthers my point, but I don't like the ropes.

Me neither, but this was the first thing that popped up in google images, so I linked that.

VintageBass Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Shonobi Girl had a harmless looking one:

Wooden%20Pony.png

And that's what I was thinking. Peach should have mobility when riding, and her hands could be on the pony. Plus now I could see a Boo making a head for the thing. Somehow it's cute yet creepy at the same time.

Yes, I had the exact same idea! Would be great, but how are we going to transform a rectangular block into a Wooden Pony?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Second and third are still harmful / strange to be seen. I know, there are people who loves it but its not straight, that is, not a kind of thing an innocent woman will do right away. And its always liked to bondage, ropes...

Maybe it will work in the prison scenes.

Don't worry about the first image, it sucks anyway.

I don't see them as harmful. Strange? Yes. And even though it is linked to BSDM, so many things are. How about spanking, will that happen in MiM PUT? And remember that scene I wrote for MiM PUT where "some developer" fucks Peach? That included a way to 'bond' Peach. And you liked that.

It could work for the Prison scene, but then not in Boo Platform format. Will there be two kinds of Wooden Ponies?
QuizmasterBos

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:39 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yes, I had the exact same idea! Would be great, but how are we going to transform a rectangular block into a Wooden Pony?

I kept on saying that it would narrow itself at the top while the bottom stretches down and widens out, thus allowing that surface narrow enough to be stimulating, but wide enough to keep Peach upright.

That said, I am curious about how Bow could transform into a human to fuck Peach.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:43 am

VintageBass Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yes, I had the exact same idea! Would be great, but how are we going to transform a rectangular block into a Wooden Pony?

I kept on saying that it would narrow itself at the top while the bottom stretches down and widens out, thus allowing that surface narrow enough to be stimulating, but wide enough to keep Peach upright.

Okay, I get ya, must've missed that.

VintageBass Wrote:That said, I am curious about how Bow could transform into a human to fuck Peach.

Isn't that only in MiM DO? Because it wouldn't make any sense in MiM PUT, considering the rest of the game and all.

SO what are we going to do with the Koopa Colors? Red and Blue gotta stay true to the original and not walk off ledges, but will Blue simply walk faster? Or does it do something more? And how about Yellow?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:16 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't see them as harmful. Strange? Yes. And even though it is linked to BSDM, so many things are. How about spanking, will that happen in MiM PUT?

Spanking not yet added.
When so, it will be a tender spank. No restraining, no blood/bruises. It will be a normal spank, like Toadette wanting to educate Peach by the Toadsworth orders, and Charlieton scene in order to pull out coins.

QuizmasterBos Wrote: And remember that scene I wrote for MiM PUT where "some developer" fucks Peach? That included a way to 'bond' Peach. And you liked that.

I did like the idea. But bonding Peach eyes it not the same as restraining her with ropes.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:It could work for the Prison scene, but then not in Boo Platform format. Will there be two kinds of Wooden Ponies?

It MAY work if the ponies are made of that white slimmy, like the Luftmallow from Ghostbusters.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Isn't that only in MiM DO? Because it wouldn't make any sense in MiM PUT, considering the rest of the game and all.

Yes, no morphing, please. Games like 'Mario is Missing 2' (not from Playshapes), features a brown monsters that, after being fucked, transformed to goombas. Not so arousing and not in the Mario theme.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:SO what are we going to do with the Koopa Colors? Red and Blue gotta stay true to the original and not walk off ledges, but will Blue simply walk faster? Or does it do something more? And how about Yellow?

Remember I will make a way for Red and Yellow ones to avoid falling from platforms.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:28 am

Do you guys think we should have a place were Peach could gamble coins to get more coins? Or is that too much since we have alot in the game? I was thinking of like a slots mini game or perhaps a Texas Hold 'em mini game.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:37 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Do you guys think we should have a place were Peach could gamble coins to get more coins? Or is that too much since we have alot in the game? I was thinking of like a slots mini game or perhaps a Texas Hold 'em mini game.

Slot game possible. But in a Don Pianta hidden house, maybe in world 5. Also, a memory game is possible (like SMB3).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:46 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Do you guys think we should have a place were Peach could gamble coins to get more coins? Or is that too much since we have alot in the game? I was thinking of like a slots mini game or perhaps a Texas Hold 'em mini game.

Slot game possible. But in a Don Pianta hidden house, maybe in world 5. Also, a memory game is possible (like SMB3).

Sounds great to me!

BTW, did you and Quiz analyzed my Pennington script yet? I'd like to know what you guys thought of it.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:58 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:BTW, did you and Quiz analyzed my Pennington script yet? I'd like to know what you guys thought of it.

This viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=7020#p215932
Plus this: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=7040#p216188 (I'm right now at ...).

So, without a working PC, I'm right now worried about THIS (not related to the game)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:12 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:BTW, did you and Quiz analyzed my Pennington script yet? I'd like to know what you guys thought of it.

This viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=7020#p215932
Plus this: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=7040#p216188 (I'm right now at ...).

So, without a working PC, I'm right now worried about THIS (not related to the game)

OK. I understand.

Do you guys have my next assignment ready for me at least? I'm eager to start writing again!
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:23 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Do you guys have my next assignment ready for me at least? I'm eager to start writing again!

call.jpg
call.jpg (29.78 KiB) Viewed 2447 times

Hmmm...back on topic. ;)
Scenes to be done: Peach and Merluvlee, Peach and Don Pianta, Peach and Lord Crump, and Peach and Vivian. (I think you did the last one already).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:22 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Do you guys have my next assignment ready for me at least? I'm eager to start writing again!

Scenes to be done: Peach and Merluvlee, Peach and Don Pianta, Peach and Lord Crump, and Peach and Vivian. (I think you did the last one already).

Peach and Vivian was my oldest ones. Maybe we should revisit that. If I recall, Peach was a nymph in that one.
MPLDAM9919

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:53 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Peach and Vivian was my oldest ones. Maybe we should revisit that. If I recall, Peach was a nymph in that one.

Wait. WERE we going to put Vivian in the game? I never saw a model for that.

Well, if we are talking end of world characters, we still need the Grassland King, we were going to use that for World 1, right? Or were we going to use something different?
QuizmasterBos

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects