Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.6 (may 28/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 29, 2013 6:16 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:-Peach clones herself when walk to and foe behind and start fucking. The Shower did the samething.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm checking!
But I need more information in order to reproduce it faster. Did you fall? Is that problem occurring right in the first scene?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed May 29, 2013 6:25 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:-Peach clones herself when walk to and foe behind and start fucking. The Shower did the samething.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm checking!
But I need more information in order to reproduce it faster. Did you fall? Is that problem occurring right in the first scene?

It was the 2nd Koopa and its 1st scene. I was trying to go full virgin but that hit box dragged me into a blowjob.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed May 29, 2013 6:30 am

7000 posts?!?!?!?!

Ridiculous. Get this man a medal.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 29, 2013 7:10 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:It was the 2nd Koopa and its 1st scene. I was trying to go full virgin but that hit box dragged me into a blowjob.

Hmmmmmmm hitbox.......
So you were jumping just before.
Testing.

Zeus Kabob Wrote:7000 posts?!?!?!?!

A medal.....of pizza?

Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed May 29, 2013 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed May 29, 2013 8:28 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Zeus Kabob Wrote:7000 posts?!?!?!?!

A medal.....of pízza?
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You earned it. This game has come a long way.

I noticed that the next update isn't coming til June 5th. Is there something big coming?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 29, 2013 3:30 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I noticed that the next update isn't coming til June 5th. Is there something big coming?

I'm just delaying the update processes, because we're being into a race of updates recently, so its better for me to control it better (and my other tasks aside of the game).
Actually, 1 update per week (or even each 10 days) should be enough and better, because we need time to find bugs and, as you've said, more things can be added to it.

I still need to know the path to reproduce the aforementioned bug (double Peach in 4-3).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Wed May 29, 2013 10:35 pm

Speed Test of Peach fail 1 and 3 - how is better = i need it to make better speed for FPS 26. (Motion 2 is just fo test i will remove it).

First is 26 fps / another 45 fps.

How fast the fall have to look like ? And how much faster or slower ?
Last edited by OwnerOfSuccuby on Fri May 31, 2013 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 29, 2013 10:52 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Speed Test of Peach fail 1 and 3 - how is better = i need it to make better speed for FPS 26. (Motion 2 is just fo test i will remove it).
First is 26 fps / another 45 fps.

Its getting pretty good, OwnerOfSuccuby! I like it!
Lucky banana! :mrgreen:

Actually, the animations are from 45 and 26 respectively.
The 26fps one is better, and you can make it just a bit faster (without a frame on each keyframe). Just look at the pic.

test.jpg
test.jpg (27.35 KiB) Viewed 3902 times

I think its possible to cut each frame in each group (between main keyframes). One column less in each. It would be smoother.
But lets test it first. ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu May 30, 2013 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Wed May 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Thank you ;)
Yes - i mean - how fast to make it - I need to know gravity speed ;) So i give 2 values 26 and 45 fps - to understand better how fast animation have to be ;)

So for example if i have value 54 - i have to remove half of frames - for 39 - 50% of it ;)

So how much faster to make it ? For example falling like 39 fps and get up like on 26 fps ? Or what speed would be better ?

I think i better try and post it :lol: Just need to know is not 45 fps to slow for falling ?
Last edited by OwnerOfSuccuby on Wed May 29, 2013 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 29, 2013 11:33 pm

We have a better Cheep Cheep: (already in the game).
Total Points: 210 back to 86 (including everything, like moving mouth and fins).
I removed the dick (he will use his mouth instead).

cheep new.jpg
cheep new.jpg (30.76 KiB) Viewed 3835 times

Also added a NEW AREA (inside the wooden houses) - for now, Peach can enter inside one of them in level 4-3.

wooden house.jpg
wooden house.jpg (45.7 KiB) Viewed 3831 times

And soon: DOJO (already made).

dojo.jpg
dojo.jpg (58.72 KiB) Viewed 3820 times

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Yes - i mean - how fast to make it - I need to know gravity speed ;) So i give 2 values 26 and 45 fps - to understand better how fast animation have to be ;)

Yes , it was interesting to measure it with 2 values!
I use 1.8 as a starting speed for gravity (1.8 points per FRAME, in a 26fps animation, accumulated), so, 1.8, 3.6, 5.4....until 26. Then it remains at 26. If she touches ground, it goes to 0 because, well, you know, its a collision. But you should not worry about gravity because Peach will fall automatically ;) If you add gravity to your animation, Peach will fall twice :o

I dont think using the speed of the above (45fps) converted to 26 will be good :/ Because you will have to cut many frames. We will end up having 26 frames (or even less) for the whole animation to be faster like the 45fps one. So we can stick (remain) with 26FPS, just cutting out ONE column in each group of frames (like the pic above, in red), to be like 34 frames falling + 26 standing up.

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:So how much faster to make it ? For example falling like 39 fps and get up like on 26 fps ? Or what speed would be better ?

The 26fps speed is already good! She is just a bit slow. You just need to CUT one frame in each group (like the pic above, in red).

Example: you have 39 frames. Just cut one in the frame 4th, the other in the frame 12th, other in the frame 20, other in the frame 30 and the last one in the frame 38 (just an example. You should check which frames you can cut better). So we can have 34 frames. It will be better, more fluid ;) (the game runs on 26 all the time).

So it could be better falling with 34 frames and standing up with 26 frames.
(lets differentiate the number of frames with the FPS of the animation, in order not to confuse us) ;)

But really, you dont need to worry about frame speed, I can adjust it to be better when I add her.

fps.jpg
fps.jpg (50.08 KiB) Viewed 3723 times
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu May 30, 2013 5:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.6 (may 30/13)

Postby Lexie » Thu May 30, 2013 3:55 pm

how many enemies are there going to be in total? all those in the gallery?
Lexie

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu May 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Lexie Wrote:how many enemies are there going to be in total? all those in the gallery?

Hello there!
We plan to include up to 40 enemies (we are still selecting the best ones from these) viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=3700#p196906
Its expected to increase the gallery even more, and MAYBE one or two listed in the gallery will be removed, we are still analysing it.
Its also a plan to make up to 10 scenes for each enemy, to give good variety. But, right now, the mainstream is to make more levels and features (like kissing ability to protect Peach and the use of her scepter) ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Raktskjutarn » Fri May 31, 2013 12:43 am

Bug report:

Mushroom kingdom: Castle

Playing as Peach DS, naked. - When fighting Birdo and simultaneously being attacked by a Boo (any scene), Peach still take damage from Birdo if s/he walks through her while the sex scene with Boo is taking place. If Birdo spits an egg, that will also hit Peach, getting her closer to orgasm, all the while being occupied with the Boo. After the sex scene is complete, Peach becomes invisible. Boo still sees her, though, but cannot attack her until she takes damage from Birdo again, which is not hindered by her being invisible. She'll get hit by eggs as well while being invisible, but those hits will not enable Boo to attack Peach again.
Invisibility ends if Boo attacks her again. Should Peach die due to attacks from Birdo while in a sex scene with Boo, she will respawn invisible (at the checkpoint flag in my case) and remain in that state until she has passed through a door. When returning to the room where Birdo is, the last sex scene can sometimes still be showing, which you can end by pressing space, which makes the duplicate Peach disappear (the one that was stuck in the sex scene while invisible Peach returned to that same room from checkpoint flag) and sets Boo free to attack the real Peach again (as long as she has sustained damage from Birdo...beginning the cycle anew. Peach CAN still end the stage invisible by approaching the bag to the right. Sorry for the many words! ;)

Yours,

/Raktskjutarn
Raktskjutarn
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 31, 2013 3:45 am

Raktskjutarn Wrote:Bug report: Mushroom kingdom: Castle

Are you sure its a bug from 2.0.6?
I remember fixing that one in 2.0.5. If the problem appeared on newgrounds, I still have to update there.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri May 31, 2013 12:23 pm

Sending you fla to PM ans swf post here. Just a little joke about slippery road :lol:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 31, 2013 12:25 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Sending you fla to PM ans swf post here. Just a little joke about slippery road :lol:

:lol: You're funny, you.
Thank you ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby xPreatorianx » Fri May 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Lexie Wrote:how many enemies are there going to be in total? all those in the gallery?

Hello there!
We plan to include up to 40 enemies (we are still selecting the best ones from these) viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=3700#p196906
Its expected to increase the gallery even more, and MAYBE one or two listed in the gallery will be removed, we are still analysing it.
Its also a plan to make up to 10 scenes for each enemy, to give good variety. But, right now, the mainstream is to make more levels and features (like kissing ability to protect Peach and the use of her scepter) ;)

In that enemy list who's the purple chick with wings/tentacles and a crown? Is she going to be in the game? (seriously hope so.) Hoping one female boss (at least I'm guessing the female "version" of Morton) is going to be a complete boss, and at least two other girls from that character list make it in. The purple chick would be fine by me. Birdo is already in the game but doesn't have any scenes yet. So that female "version" of morton, the purple chick with wings/tentacles, and birdo would satisfy me. :)

BTW - Keep up the good work m8.
xPreatorianx

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri May 31, 2013 4:54 pm

xPreatorianx Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Hello there!

In that enemy list who's the purple chick with wings/tentacles and a crown? Is she going to be in the game? (seriously hope so.) Hoping one female boss (at least I'm guessing the female "version" of Morton) is going to be a complete boss, and at least two other girls from that character list make it in. The purple chick would be fine by me. Birdo is already in the game but doesn't have any scenes yet. So that female "version" of morton, the purple chick with wings/tentacles, and birdo would satisfy me. :)

BTW - Keep up the good work m8.

You mean that thing near the top of the screen? That's the Shadow Queen.
http://www.mariowiki.com/Shadow_Queen
Sigurdhosenfeld wanted her in, hopefully he'll give us some nice art in exchange. She'll be in the game, don't worry.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 31, 2013 7:26 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You mean that thing near the top of the screen? That's the Shadow Queen.
http://www.mariowiki.com/Shadow_Queen Sigurdhosenfeld wanted her in, hopefully he'll give us some nice art in exchange. She'll be in the game, don't worry.

I still want to make her head side-facing. I wont be making the entire body facing frontside, backside, etc, because its not the goal. (only if people really want a complex game where we see everything, every pose at every angle). Quiz knows I'm stimulated to make new assets (yes MAKE, I dont copy anything) ;)

I'm right now at 150 miles from my lab, so I will be updating the game tomorrow or after tomorrow. I'm in a kind of a holiday, but hmmm, I'm still working (my job), even on saturdays. So its time just to write and give feedbacks.

xPreatorianx Wrote:BTW - Keep up the good work m8.

Thanks, I will. try ;)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I still want to make her head side-facing

Please dont do that right now. Lets make the side scene first. A simple one.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:14 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I still want to make her head side-facing

Please dont do that right now. Lets make the side scene first. A simple one.

Dude, you're quoting yourself... are you making a note to yourself?

Well I do anticipate the arrival of the Shadow Queen...

xPreatorianx Wrote:Hoping one female boss (at least I'm guessing the female "version" of Morton).

... You mean Wendy? I don't see there's a genderbent version of Morton appearing, but there's Wendy. She's the other notable female boss that's going to appear.

And this is going back a few pages, but I thought of something.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yellow: Moves a bit faster, walks off ledges, follows you around (but turns quite late. They can take about 5 steps before turning around towards Mario)

Yeah it's kinda obvious where I'm going with this, but most of the time when Koopas see you, they behave like most enemies and have their dicks out ready to fuck you. In the case of the Yellow Koopa, he'll only take his dick out upon realizing the player passing by and then dick appears... or I could be reading that wrong. Eh, it's something that I thought would be an idea.

And for potential scenes for the Boos, the Boo Platform specifically, I'm trying to figure out what's the name of that wooden device used to stimulate woman. It's a giant wedge and you place the girl on top of it, and whatever it does underneath depends on how it's built, usually vibrating to stimulate her. I am trying to picture that for a scene, but I don't know the name of it so I can't look it up.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects