Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby SniperShin » Tue May 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Nice work on the feature where screwing 80 enemies would cause her to be less shy. Do you ever think Daisy would get her own starting for the story?
The new jumping feature is such a wonderful addition :D
SniperShin
Newly Registered

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Tue May 28, 2013 2:01 pm

Find new bug - peach can not get fucked and can not kill any body. If you exit the level all becomes fine - but when you are in the level - for example in level 1.2 - you can not get key - becouse all enemyes are immortal. :mrgreen: But i can not understand when it starts.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 28, 2013 2:22 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Find new bug - peach can not get fucked and can not kill any body. If you exit the level all becomes fine - but when you are in the level - for example in level 1.2 - you can not get key - becouse all enemyes are immortal. :mrgreen: But i can not understand when it starts.

Wow! We need to find the path to reproduce this one!
Did you die? Did you load a saved game? Did you touch a bobomb while jumping?

SniperShin Wrote:Do you ever think Daisy would get her own starting for the story?

Its difficult to say. The next step is now to make her as a non playable character (an encounter who will talk to Peach and do scenes).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue May 28, 2013 3:29 pm

SniperShin Wrote:Nice work on the feature where screwing 80 enemies would cause her to be less shy. Do you ever think Daisy would get her own starting for the story?

It's not planned, since this is Peach's game. I don't think we will though since it will be a lot of work and this game needs to be done at some point.
QuizmasterBos

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Tue May 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Did not die or load - may be jump while bomb expload - but now it do not help to get that bug again =(

By the way when Peach run away from first castle (with sound) it is running sound on the world map ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Level 4-3 really near completion.
After it, I want to start 4-5 right away (4-4 is already done -> Boggly Tree).
During 4-5 (and the Optional Haunted Mansion level), I can include Boo platforms (just the enemy itself, no interactinos) and Punio in the Boggly Tree.

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Did not die or load - may be jump while bomb expload - but now it do not help to get that bug again =(
By the way when Peach run away from first castle (with sound) it is running sound on the world map ;)

Fixed!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby breastesesOO » Tue May 28, 2013 9:38 pm

I know I am a bit behind and a bit of a noob, but I am really stuck on how to finish lvl 1-5. I have fucked the chomp-chomp but I dont know how to actually finish the level. I have tried going back to the first door but that doesnt work either. Is it a bug or am I missing something???
breastesesOO
Newly Registered

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue May 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Hey Ivan. I just realized you and Quiz never gave me the analyzing of the Pennington script. Can you or Quiz send me the that through PM or do I have to resend the script again?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 28, 2013 9:50 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Hey Ivan. I just realized you and Quiz never gave me the analyzing of the Pennington script. Can you or Quiz send me the that through PM or do I have to resend the script again?

You are seeing the 'race' towards the new features, so no time to check anything after the TEC one, sorry.
I cant estimate, but we might be seeing it still this week.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue May 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Hey Ivan. I just realized you and Quiz never gave me the analyzing of the Pennington script. Can you or Quiz send me the that through PM or do I have to resend the script again?

You are seeing the 'race' towards the new features, so no time to check anything after the TEC one, sorry.

I understand. Will the update be up later tonight?
MPLDAM9919

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue May 28, 2013 10:14 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

I understand. Will the update be up later tonight?

I got it mostly done, but my internet will be cut off soon and I got important school business tomorrow. Work on MiM PUT will resume for me tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 29, 2013 12:09 am

breastesesOO Wrote:I know I am a bit behind and a bit of a noob, but I am really stuck on how to finish lvl 1-5. I have fucked the chomp-chomp but I dont know how to actually finish the level. I have tried going back to the first door but that doesnt work either. Is it a bug or am I missing something???

You have to enter the pipe.
I might include an arrow with coins to indicate this, because we think the piranha will do something.
Well he harms Peach, but Peach can enter inside.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed May 29, 2013 5:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Wed May 29, 2013 12:50 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:During 4-5 (and the Optional Haunted Mansion level), I can include Boo platforms (just the enemy itself, no interactinos)

I didn't read the rest because I saw Boo platform and went "YAY!" All right, I'll get to see one of my creations!

breastesesOO Wrote:I know I am a bit behind and a bit of a noob, but I am really stuck on how to finish lvl 1-5. I have fucked the chomp-chomp but I dont know how to actually finish the level. I have tried going back to the first door but that doesnt work either. Is it a bug or am I missing something???

So you jumped over the pipe the Piranha Plant is coming out of, right? Well once that goes down, you jump onto it and press Down. That's it. How did you manage to get through 1-2? ... Ivan beat me to it, but still.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.6 (may 28/13)

Postby mikealen93 » Wed May 29, 2013 4:58 am

Wow I like the Daisy you did she is so hawt, can I ask something is it possible since you added Daisy would you be willing to add more characters hopefully next would be Rosalina :D
mikealen93

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 29, 2013 5:23 am

Version 2.0.6 uploaded!
Level 4-3 added!
Wiggler scenes still to be made!

- DISCLAIMER: Its the last time you will see empty saves. I'm sorry again. If you lose your saves and want to keep playing with the last saves from 2.0.5, please find your FLASH cache dir. In Windows Vista/7/8, type in the explorer bar: %appdata%\macromedia\ .Then you have to find 2 or more SOL files inside the folders. You need to overwrite the NEWER one with the OLDER one (from the folder 'legendOfKrystal' or something like that). It should work. Blame Flash, not me. Sorry again.

mikealen93 Wrote:Wow I like the Daisy you did she is so hawt, can I ask something is it possible since you added Daisy would you be willing to add more characters hopefully next would be Rosalina :D

Glad to like her! Rosalina will be the next, be sure of that ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed May 29, 2013 5:34 am

The save function is not saving again Ivan. It needs to be fixed.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 29, 2013 5:59 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The save function is not saving again Ivan. It needs to be fixed.

Please read above. Its because the name of file changed again. But I wont change it anymore because the name doesnt carry the version anymore.
Sorry about making you have to play the game again. BUT. If you find your old SOL file in your PC, then you copy it to the MOST RECENT MIMPUT SOL file, inside a directory in your flash cache dir ( %appdata%\macromedia\ -> you can copy paste this in your windoes explorer bar ) , if you do this, It will work.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed May 29, 2013 6:08 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The save function is not saving again Ivan. It needs to be fixed.

Please read above. Its because the name of file changed again. But I wont change it anymore because the name doesnt carry the version anymore.
Sorry about making you have to play the game again. BUT. If you find your old SOL file in your PC, then you copy it to the MOST RECENT MIMPUT SOL file, inside a directory in your flash cache dir ( %appdata%\macromedia\ -> you can copy paste this in your windoes explorer bar ) , if you do this, It will work.

I didn't lose a save. It won't save at all. It needs to be fixed.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed May 29, 2013 6:10 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I didn't lose a save. It won't save at all. It needs to be fixed.

It's working here. Perhaps the Flash cache problem again?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed May 29, 2013 6:14 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I didn't lose a save. It won't save at all. It needs to be fixed.

It's working here. Perhaps the Flash cache problem again?

I just found out it was working as well. Nevermind.

There is this bug I found on 4-3.

-Peach clones herself when wlk to and foe behind and start fucking. The Shower did the samething.
MPLDAM9919

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects