Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun May 26, 2013 12:16 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:[
As for the SAVE game being wipped out:
IT MIGHT be due to each update! Flash may not like the different in file sizes, then it resets the save file.
If so, this SUCKS and I need to make an alternative way (like humminbird save code).

Have that alternate way and the current way till the final product? That sounds like a good idea.

Also, the Cannon Computer is working again! Thanks for fixing it.
MPLDAM9919

Postby coolness32 » Sun May 26, 2013 1:20 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:7000 posts! Could you people please let me breath first?

If you ever need a break Ivan, take it! You truly deserve it! You have done so much for this game and it's amazing!

I also just wanted to say that I like the Boo scenes! and the Pokey seems like it's a super scene enemy!
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun May 26, 2013 3:01 am

Updated the game again.
Peach can now be Drunk depending on some situations.

k2rav Wrote:For some reason, whenever 1-5 loads, the character won't move and the scrolling screen traps the character and leads to a loss of life. I'm using Chrome

Fixing it.
EDIT: DONE!

coolness32 Wrote:If you ever need a break Ivan, take it! You truly deserve it! You have done so much for this game and it's amazing!

Yes I need some break.
So time to rest a bit.

Improved Brawl skirt using pen tool.

improved brawl skirt.jpg
improved brawl skirt.jpg (49.57 KiB) Viewed 3067 times

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

peach.jpg
peach.jpg (31.72 KiB) Viewed 3067 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby k2rav » Sun May 26, 2013 4:23 pm

As Daisy, when entering the last stage in world 1 (The castle) the start screen comes up, then goes black and ends the game. Using Chrome
k2rav
Newly Registered

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun May 26, 2013 5:30 pm

The new update's great Ivan. I love the new drunk walk. Is it temporary till we add the bars/pubs to the game and we can have Peach drunk for the full level? It only lasts for a short time.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun May 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Hey lets get some fun!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7VIwG4uP8g

k2rav Wrote:As Daisy, when entering the last stage in world 1 (The castle) the start screen comes up, then goes black and ends the game. Using Chrome

Cannot reproduce.
EDIT: tested 4 more times and reproduce it. Fixed!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The new update's great Ivan. I love the new drunk walk

Yes, it looks pretty sweet! ;)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Is it temporary till we add the bars/pubs to the game and we can have Peach drunk for the full level? It only lasts for a short time.

Thanks to OwnerOfSuccuby! The Czar of Mushroom Kingdom! 'Drunk Peach' is not 'entirely Drunk' actually, but its a Dizzy state. (I'll correct this info). This state occurs when she 'eats' something not so good (poison), or if she drinks a lot (in the bar) or when she does SOME hardcore scenes (like the gangbang with goombas). I'll also make her fall and be knocked out in the ground (say, in a long fall), but this wont be taking her life, but she will stand up dizzy.

If she's dizzy AFTER a sex scene, she will be cumming for some seconds, while saying 'oooh' (in a uncontrollable way) until the dizziness vanishes.
Yes, dizziness is temporary. If I put a way for her to be dizzy for the whole level, she might be stuck in some hard to jump platforms.

Oh, and I forgot something! When she's dizzy, she SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO RUN! I'll fix it later.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun May 26, 2013 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby FloraMeriadoc » Sun May 26, 2013 7:56 pm

I can't finish the first world I completed all first 6 LV but when I try to enter the big white castle the number pad stay brown

and if I enter the LV the screen stay black am I doing something wrong ?
FloraMeriadoc

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun May 26, 2013 8:11 pm

ADDED Peach Braking pose. Of course it will work only when Peach Acceleration is on (SMB3) and you're running or walking without being embarrassed.
I'm now creating 4-3 (20%) and.......

tentaclegentleladytentaclegentlelady Wrote:Image
I love this game! my one problem though, i do not know if this is anyone else's problem, but when Peach wants, she glitches out and runs really fast before i can see whats going to happen, and when i jump onto certain blocks she falls to her death and it either wont replay or with plop me into a random spot. Id love to know if there was a way to fix this.

FloraMeriadoc Wrote:I can't finish the first world I completed all first 6 LV but when I try to enter the big white castle the number pad stay brown
And if I enter the LV the screen stay black am I doing something wrong ?

I'll check it.
EDIT: FIXED the black screen.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Raktskjutarn » Mon May 27, 2013 8:28 am

Bug report:

Subcon Kimgdom: The Diamonds
Playing as Daisy in fire dress. - When reaching the final room, where the exit stage door is, the music breaks when said room is scrolled as far left as possible, which is where you are when you enter the room. Move to the right and the music is ok again. Move back to the left and the music breaks again.

Yours,

/Raktskjutarn
Raktskjutarn
Newly Registered

Postby hidanftw » Mon May 27, 2013 3:04 pm

really awsome game dude can't wait for the update where Peach can get preggers and of course all the other updates as well ;)
hidanftw
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 27, 2013 3:22 pm

Raktskjutarn Wrote:Playing as Daisy in fire dress. - When reaching the final room, where the exit stage door is, the music breaks when said room is scrolled as far left as possible, which is where you are when you enter the room. Move to the right and the music is ok again. Move back to the left and the music breaks again.

Ok, problem with music re-activation.
TREATED (uploaded) but NOT TESTED yet.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue May 28, 2013 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon May 27, 2013 3:33 pm

I just want to let everybody know that I tested the saves today with good results.

Ivan, I have sent you a message on KAEC, please check it out. Hopefully we can solve this problem soon.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 27, 2013 3:45 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I just want to let everybody know that I tested the saves today with good results. Ivan, I have sent you a message on KAEC, please check it out. Hopefully we can solve this problem soon.

Ok, so the problem is: WHEN WE HAVE A GIVEN NAME (MIM PUT 2.0.5), and I update it (MIM PUT 2.0.6) this change makes Flash create a different FOLDER with a new SOL FILE!
So we EITHER change the name to the former name we played locally, or I put the same name for all versions from now on.

The folder is in the %appdata%\macromedia\flash player\#sharedobjects folder (just try it out! copy and paste this in the explorer bar) There are many folders inside. Those are FLASH COOKIES.
You can copy and paste the older SOL file to the new one (you have to check FILE DATE/TIME to avoid overwriting the OLD one!)

Another way (better, because we have control of the saves) is to CREATE another way to save the files.
This means: creating a TEXTBOX where we can put in a txt file and load it later.

So, MISTERY solved!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon May 27, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Mon May 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I just want to let everybody know that I tested the saves today with good results. Ivan, I have sent you a message on KAEC, please check it out. Hopefully we can solve this problem soon.

Ok, so the problem is: WHEN WE HAVE A GIVEN NAME (MIM PUT 2.0.5), and I update it (MIM PUT 2.0.6) this change makes Flash creates a different FOLDER with a new SOL FILE!
The folder is in the %appdata%\macromedia\flash player\#sharedobjects folder (just try it out! copy and paste this in the explorer bar) There are many folders inside. Those are FLASH COOKIES.

So an interesting way to fix this: I'll have to PUT THE SAME NAME (e.g. Mario is Missing Put.swf) all the time. I may not include the versiob name.

Another way (better, because we have control of the saves) is to CREATE another way to save the files.
This means: creating a TEXTBOX where we can put in a txt file and load it later.

OK, this! Whenever I download a new version for the standalone Flash (since a good portion of my time is offline), I usually don't rename the new version to the latest update, just keeping it the same from the last change. That way I still keep my old save despite me upgrading with the new updates. Changing the name of the file will erase all the work I did, thus I have to redo everything. Not that I don't mind given the nature of this process, but it's interesting that changing the name of the file will erase my saves.

It's definitely a weird thing, but it does work. So I guess I won't be changing my names anymore on the Flash version and stick with a single name for now.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby IrrelevantComment » Mon May 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:As for the SAVE game being wipped out:
IT MIGHT be due to each update! Flash may not like the difference in file sizes, then it resets the save file.
If so, this SUCKS and I need to make an alternative way (like humminbird save code).

I think Flash SharedObjects are saved based on filename and URL, so if you uploaded each one with the same name it should keep saves.

EDIT: I should really have read the rest of the thread...
IrrelevantComment

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon May 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Have she fall down like some thing like this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMXU_iLrvys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZlhTyXbwfg

Or with out any head protection during faling down ?

Like in this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozpIyONppm0

Or this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2r9NDtRtic
Last edited by OwnerOfSuccuby on Mon May 27, 2013 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Tovi » Mon May 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Oh wow. I have to admit. These last couple of updates has REALLY changed the flow of the game, and for the better at that! The embarassment-system works perfectly and brings the game to life in a way it never did before, not to mention the hilarity when Peach comes out of a pipe and goes OH GOD and cover herself! XD

Seriously, congratulations. Anyways, some small things that I would like to point out and maybe ask about: What about the flag at the ed of each levels? In all games featuring them as far as I can recall the flag represents the color of the character, so why a Weegee-flag, no hatin' on Weegee, but shouldn't Peach get her own flag? (Sorry, my inner completionist has literally been pulling a choke-grapple on me each time I ever saw it, which piles up into quite a lot of occasions over time)
Secondly, some weird glitch when Peach appeared as if flying wearing Tigres-outfit in the first level featuring a POW-block when jumping onto it, just looked weird.
Thirdly I must say that Daisy is coming along just fine as well, keep up the good work, Knights of the round table, and even more so especially to you, Ivan, for managing this glorious project. ;D
Last edited by Tovi on Mon May 27, 2013 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I make art sometimes! ^^
parsleyparakeet.tumblr.com
Tovi

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon May 27, 2013 10:15 pm

The optimization continues.
8 points only for each 'helix' wood detail.

shape optimization.jpg
shape optimization.jpg (11.84 KiB) Viewed 2528 times

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Have she fall down like some thing like this ?
Or with out any head protection during faling down ?

Yes, with some protection! Peach should not fall like its a hard hit. It will make us see she got hurt badly :/

About the current animation....
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

;)
grade 9.jpg
grade 9.jpg (6.32 KiB) Viewed 2605 times

Valpas Wrote:What about the flag at the ed of each levels? In all games featuring them as far as I can recall the flag represents the color of the character, so why a Weegee-flag, no hatin' on Weegee, but shouldn't Peach get her own flag?

You're RIGHT! Peach flag with a crown referencing it and...
EDIT: Hmmmmmmmmm now I think about it......well, its interesting to make Peach replay what Mario/Luigi did before, so I think its nice to retain the current color (in the case, RED, not green). So she will feel she is following Mario path and 'feeling his scent'. Its like Mario Pad. She enters inside and see the 'shining armor' of her knight ;) (Mario clothes and other objects).

Valpas Wrote:Secondly, some weird glitch when Peach appeared as if flying wearing Tigres-outfit in the first level featuring a POW-block when jumping onto it, just looked weird.

Please give more information. Was Peach using the Tigress outfit? Did you take the POW block before it started to occur or you just jumped onto it? Which level?

Valpas Wrote:Thirdly I must say that Daisy is coming along just fine as well, keep up the good work, Knights of the round table, and even more so especially to you, Ivan, for managing this glorious project. ;D

Thank you!
Oh! As for Peach embarrassed. To be perfect, she should be embarassed when a naked enemy with a dick appears next to her (a quick expression), like 'oooh', with both hands 'open palm' a bit raised (not on her mouth), then looking at the opposite direction. And the restraining pre-scene, when it starts (like she avoiding to touch the dick, avoiding to look at it, etc). Each enemy race should have this pre-scene. If Peach has some relations with a given race, new races wouldnt have this pre-scene anymore.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Tue May 28, 2013 11:40 am

I GOTS MY FAMILY BACK... just have to get help for my "problems and addictions " >.>
i will probably not get to play this game for a looong time but i know i will be amazed by what is there when i do whether it's finished or not at the time.

anyway GOOD LUCK TO IVAN AND THE REST OF THE TEAM, don't do drugs, and all that other stuff
and Quiz don't choke anyone or give yourself a heart attack
FREE JUICE FOR ALL
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue May 28, 2013 11:44 am

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:I GOT MY FAMILY BACK... just have to get help for my "problems and addictions " >.> anyway GOOD LUCK TO IVAN AND THE REST OF THE TEAM, don't do drugs, and all that other stuff. and Quiz don't choke anyone or give yourself a heart attack

I'm so happy for you, man! Thats it! Please take your time, and let's go!
I love drugs! COFFEE is my only drug! ;)
I will take care of Quiz, dont worry!

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:FREE JUICE FOR ALL

You're great! I knew you would surpass all of this!
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects