Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.4 (may 22/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 24, 2013 5:56 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Sure, but this game is trying to work its way in the marioverse, doesn't it? Characters act the same overall, people look the same overall, enemies act similarly. It's all so perfect, that making a sudden change would tear that down.

Come on! Its a bobomb sound (be it buddy or not). Its not a ZELDA sound, or worse, a totally different modern game sound.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:But, to be fair, who would notice that other than myself. I don't think anybody would. I'm really nitpicky for some reason. You can add it.

Hunf! Thats because you're one of the most participative members, so if there is only you and me arguing, it will end up like this (again). :lol:

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, I'll mention something a bit more important. I noticed that switching to Biker from Biles, Daisy Biker from Biles and Biker from Luftmallow changes Peach's hair, making it smaller. Now, I expect this was done on purpose.

Yes, on purpose.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:However, the hair doesn't always return. Going from LM's racer to naked retains the smaller hair, so does going from LM's racer to Tigress and Yoshi outfit. That's gotta be a little bug. Can you check?

Already told before. I changed these mechanics because when she uses the shower, for example, her hair suddenly changes. So when she 'trims' her hair to use those outfits, her hair should remain trimmed until she uses another powerup.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:PS: I'm testing save disappearing on Chrome now. After 3 hours, it's still there. I'll keep you updated on when it disappears.

Ok thanks.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri May 24, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 24/13)

Postby VintageBass » Fri May 24, 2013 6:10 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:So this morning I tried out Daisy and I'm loving it at the moment, and when I went to go get clean up, this happened:

Checking! EDIT: cannot reproduce. Flash cache?

I never once cleared my Flash cache at all. I could do that and see if I still get it, so I'll check back with that.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:But its cute, isnt it? Beeibebebe beiib bebebe?
Rememer this game IS a parody too. We can have some freedom. I will always remember you of that. I just wont add something that tons of people will argue against it, with a proper explanation.

Sure, but this game is trying to work its way in the marioverse, doesn't it? Characters act the same overall, people look the same overall, enemies act similarly. It's all so perfect, that making a sudden change would tear that down.

I do like that particular sound as well and find to be cute. I also can point to another source where this particular sound was used on a swarm of Bob-ombs, but that video is from a fan series and not from the games itself, so... yeah, it's not likely regular Bob-ombs will play that sound.

And here's something that I wanted to say for a while now, but with the previously brought up Koopa talk, I was thinking about what to do with the wings once they're made for them to make Paratroopas. I was wondering if these wings could be used on Goombas as well since they and Koopas used the same wings (sort of) to hop about in the games, thus eliminating time to create two separate wings for them.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Game updated!

- NEW: "Peachy Racer" outfit by Luftmallow. Also, fixed clipping boobs problem.
- Improved fences (for the 3rd time). You can see them on level 1-3.
- Improved code that deals with 'enemyInstanceCountLimit'
- Improved Koopa shell mechanics! Peach can grab it better, and she is kicking them better. Koopa shells can knock down other koopa shells and other enemies!
- Adjustment to first Pokey scene (Pokey resisting Peach).
- Glitch fix: 1-3 level (underwater ceiling) was with wrong collision (near the exit pipe).
- Glitch fix: Ghost door (those brown sliding doors) werent animating correctly when Peach went inside it.
- Glitch fix: Boss Bass (those big fish) were trespassing walls in levels (in this case, 1-3).

VintageBass Wrote:And here's something that I wanted to say for a while now, but with the previously brought up Koopa talk, I was thinking about what to do with the wings once they're made for them to make Paratroopas. I was wondering if these wings could be used on Goombas as well since they and Koopas used the same wings (sort of) to hop about in the games, thus eliminating time to create two separate wings for them.

Their wings are equal (except for some different art in some Mario games). But I can make Goomba ones smaller, for example, using the same art.
If I come with wings (more time to implement needed), I will make it for red and green ones first. The red ones will be just wandering left/right or up/down. The green ones will be walking while hoping.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri May 24, 2013 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Fri May 24, 2013 6:41 pm

damn every time i type in legendofkrystal this game has been updated in a noticable way, the team only seems to get better at creating new shit.
i'm also pretty sure only those pink bombs make that sound but until reading the Quiz thing i somehow thought they all made it lol.

THERE'S BOOS NOW TOO?
I get the feeling Ivan is on red bulls running around jittery all day
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Fri May 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Sorry that i was not on forum so long. Thank you for all you made for me ;) I am now not so dipressed as i was - and try to fix my problems :oops: - but i will try to make some thing too ;) .

Please ask me if it will be some questions may be i can answer it.
If i will make mistakes in words :oops: please say how to make better. Unfortunatly for me i have some problems with memory :lol: so please sorry if i will not fix it on the first time :lol:
But i will try ;)

So sorry about it :oops: And thank you for all ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Game updated again.
- Peach can walk while embarassed and yells (she can detect she's naked) when standing up. She walks slower but you can still make her run. If she screws up 10 or more enemies in the level, she wont be embarassed in this level. If she screws up more than 80 in the entire game, she wont be embarassed anymore.
- Fixed the bug 'Peach being hurt by Birdo/her egg when making love with a Boo in castle levels'.

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Sorry that i was not on forum so long. Thank you for all you made for me ;)

Hey, actually I have to THANK YOU, not you! ;)
Be free to ask me things to, I'll try to help you!
Please take your time (you know, have time for yourself). You're great!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat May 25, 2013 6:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.4 (may 20/13)

Postby CrimsonSylvan » Sat May 25, 2013 12:14 am

CrimsonSylvan Wrote:I've tried a few times to use the cheats mainly because I got a little tired of the constant goombas when ever Peach got horny but never worked. Can your how to use the cheats be a bit clearer?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Press 1+9+0 in the current level. Then go to the pause screen (CTRL key) , then press LOAD button. A screen will appear, and you will have access to all levels on the right. You can also press 8+0 to finish the level and have access to all worldmap levels. You will also be able to change the target of the bunker computer to any world.

Thank you Ivan.
CrimsonSylvan
Newly Registered

Postby Untamed » Sat May 25, 2013 4:46 am

I'm liking this very much.

Fav enemies, Phanto & Boo
Untamed

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 25/13)

Postby avid » Sat May 25, 2013 8:32 am

I love the growth of this game, I find myself wishing I could adjust more than the breasts. I would be so thrilled if adjusting the size of her ass were a feature. I hope you guys have that on the agenda somewhere. :p
avid
Newly Registered

Postby Raktskjutarn » Sat May 25, 2013 8:40 am

Bug report:

Mushroom Kingdom: Watery
Playing as Daisy, dressed in Racoon dress (default). - After taking the star just above the erntrance pipe in the first water part of the stage, the little fish on the bottom does not disappear after killing it (one can clearly hear the kill sound, though, and one can now swim through the fish without taking damage). Cannot kill the second little fish either, located in the second room in the water part of the stage; this time trying to kill it with fire balls from Fire flower (using Sling bikini as substituted dress). One can hear the kill sound and fire balls now pass through the fish with no effect and one can swim through it withoug taking damage.

Dry Dry Land: Sandy plains.
Playing as Daisy, naked. - When being attacked by a cactus and they start the spinning section scene, Daisy's right eye vanishes.

Dry Dry Lands: several stages
Playing as both Daisy and Peach, different dresses. - When attacked by cactus, you don't accumulate cum, ("Accumulate cum" enabled in the menu, of course).

Edit by MiscChaos
Had to because otherwise you would have triple posted.
Raktskjutarn
Newly Registered

Postby Raktskjutarn » Sat May 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Bug report:

Subcon Kingdom: Round Lumbers

Playing as Daisy, wearing fire flower dress. - Entering the pipe just before the checkpoint flag, one cannot climb to the platform where the chained dog-ball is, but falls back to the ground.
Raktskjutarn
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat May 25, 2013 2:38 pm

avid Wrote:I love the growth of this game, I find myself wishing I could adjust more than the breasts. I would be so thrilled if adjusting the size of her ass were a feature. I hope you guys have that on the agenda somewhere. :p

This was asked to Blargh, almost a year ago.
The problem is that some sex scenes wont accept this well, so it might clip/be ugly.

Some sex scenes can also have problems with larger breasts. Milking/grabbing breasts still doesnt work as desired.
The only way is to force Peach to be 'butt heavy' or 'breast heavy' in particular scenes. The enemy will throw a potion/curse on her, and after the scene she will be left as is.

I plan making modular semi scenes, that is, Peach moving her small breasts, then medium breasts, then heavy breasts. And Peach moving /slapping her small, medium, and big butt.
But this will require even more time to do it and test it. So I might make them eventually.

Raktskjutarn Wrote:Bug: Playing as Daisy, dressed in Racoon dress (default). - After taking the star just above the entrance pipe in the first water part of the stage, the little fish on the bottom does not disappear after killing it (one can clearly hear the kill sound, though, and one can now swim through the fish without taking damage).

Checking.

Raktskjutarn Wrote:Dry Dry Land: Sandy plains. Playing as Daisy, naked. - When being attacked by a cactus and they start the spinning section scene, Daisy's right eye vanishes.

Checking.

Raktskjutarn Wrote:Playing as both Daisy and Peach, different dresses. - When attacked by cactus, you don't accumulate cum, ("Accumulate cum" enabled in the menu, of course).

Not yet implemented.

Thank you for your reports ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat May 25, 2013 5:52 pm

The new update's great Ivan! I love that embarrassed walk she does now. Maybe make it where she doesn't do it in certain places like her bedroom (where you start) and inside Mario's Pad. where there's nobody around.

Also I have some bugs to report.

- Pressing the Save button not saving progress. It does nothing.

- Cannon not reprogramming the World the player wants. I usually use the cheat code and program it to the latest work (Currently World 4).
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat May 25, 2013 6:37 pm

Raktskjutarn Wrote:Bug report:
Subcon Kingdom: Round Lumbers
Playing as Daisy, wearing fire flower dress. - Entering the pipe just before the checkpoint flag, one cannot climb to the platform where the chained dog-ball is, but falls back to the ground.

FIXED!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The new update's great Ivan! I love that embarrassed walk she does now. Maybe make it where she doesn't do it in certain places like her bedroom (where you start) and inside Mario's Pad. where there's nobody around.

Later.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:- Pressing the Save button not saving progress. It does nothing.

Checking, as I didnt change that.
EDIT: Please check again now.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:- Cannon not reprogramming the World the player wants. I usually use the cheat code and program it to the latest work (Currently World 4).

EDIT: Please test again
Ivan-Aedler

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Sat May 25, 2013 9:03 pm

peach's ass is perfect, if only we could make them all so nice

O.O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBBlLeqKaf4
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat May 25, 2013 9:05 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:- Pressing the Save button not saving progress. It does nothing.

EDIT: Please check again now.

The save function works now. Thank you.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:- Cannon not reprogramming the World the player wants. I usually use the cheat code and program it to the latest work (Currently World 4).

EDIT: Please test again

Still not programming the Worlds. I'm in front of the computer and when I press "Up" nothing happens.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat May 25, 2013 9:20 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Still not programming the Worlds. I'm in front of the computer and when I press "Up" nothing happens.

Ok checking.

EDIT: ok please test again.

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:Youtube video

This man is a pro!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat May 25, 2013 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat May 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Quick issue: To remove the embarrassed state, you must have sex with 11 enemies, not 10.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat May 25, 2013 11:15 pm

7000 posts! Could you people please let me breath first?

Zeus Kabob Wrote:Quick issue: To remove the embarrassed state, you must have sex with 11 enemies, not 10.

What? The game forgot math! Fixing it!!
FIXED! (On my two tests, no problems).

Thank you!

As for the SAVE game being wipped out:
IT MIGHT be due to each update! Flash may not like the difference in file sizes, then it resets the save file.
If so, this SUCKS and I need to make an alternative way (like humminbird save code).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun May 26, 2013 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby k2rav » Sat May 25, 2013 11:50 pm

For some reason, whenever 1-5 loads, the character won't move and the scrolling screen traps the character and leads to a loss of life. I'm using Chrome
k2rav
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects