Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.4 (may 22/13)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu May 23, 2013 1:43 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Daisy isn't chubby. But having a different Daisy for the NPC world is a good idea.

I said 'a bit chubbier/curvy'. Just to make her body different.

Actually, Daisy would have a more athletic body than Peach. Daisy is always in the sports games and she loves them.
Daisy should have slightly more muscular legs at least.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Back to the past!
August 17 - 2012
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now as this game progresses, it's going to need more enemies. So, I've been thinking ahead a bit and thought of two ideas you could implement. Different koopa colors Most notably red, green, yellow and blue...(Maybe use some generator that auto changes the color each time you play?)

Actually, only the yellow and blue are lacking. But tell me, what those two do in normal Mario games?

Dang, that was my third day on LoK. You are going back pretty far, I was so much more reserved back then :)
Well, the red and green ones you should know, they appear in many Mario games. I'll list them all for you:
Green: Moves relatively slow, walks off ledges
Red: Moves relatively slow, does not walk off ledges but turns around upon getting to one
Blue: Moves a bit faster, does not walk off ledges but turns around upon getting to one
Yellow: Moves a bit faster, walks off ledges, follows you around (but turns quite late. They can take about 5 steps before turning around towards Mario)

Upon given wings, they act differently as well:
Green: Either it jumps up and down whilst moving forward (has various jump heights) or it flies from the right side of the screen to the left (moves through walls)
Red: Either it moves left and right or up and down
Yellow: Doesn't fly, is effectively given another hit

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh ,and another idea, what if you implement Toad houses too? But instead of treasure boxes, you can use three Toads and Peach can choose one to suck off to get an item after the scene is done.

Hmmmmmmmmmm..... Why not making those bonus levels random? Some will feature treasure chests, others will feature toads! If Peach sucks the right one, she gains a life! If not, she receives a slap on her butt.

That's a pretty old thing I said, that was before the whole virgin/nymph thing was really around, so I don't know. I prefer the original idea of allowing Peach to suck for a different item if she's displeased with what she's gotten.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:You know what? Looking at your current to do list, I'd say, postpone all the options except the first one and take a week off.
You've worked so hard on this, that you've practically done a year's work.

Its one year already :mrgreen:

Way to take things out of context, you cheeky... you :mrgreen:
QuizmasterBos

Postby demoonchild » Thu May 23, 2013 3:22 pm

WOW, thak you Ivan, and all the contributors to this amazing project, it's gettin better each day....

You know, while I was playing yesterday, an idea came into my head...

When peach is horny, after being f***d several times, she can enter into a "whore" status, and make positions, awaiting to be f***d by the next enemy on screen.
maybe using buttons to choose the "awaiting pose", it can be "all on four" for doggie style, on her back to "missionary", on her belly to another one.... legs up to "legs on shoulder" or others...
and/or with little enemies like goombas, she can just use them like a dildo.... grabing him and putting his cock into her body and then dispose them....
Also she can make poses for the gamer(yes, for us all), like the all on four with her ass pointing at the screen, and spank her butt like saying "c'mon", or spreading, or grabing her tits but "at the screen", like a private show for us with posibility of zoom or something like that.

Just an idea... think about it Ivan.

Thanks!

PS: Im not english speaker.
demoonchild

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu May 23, 2013 4:05 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Actually, Daisy would have a more athletic body than Peach. Daisy is always in the sports games and she loves them. Daisy should have slightly more muscular legs at least.

Ok, I'll remember that. But her neck is shorter.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Dang, that was my third day on LoK. You are going back pretty far, I was so much more reserved back then

Not so far. Almost 4 months after the project.
So the red and blue one dont wall off ledges? I'll code a few AI to them if they're in the game.
As for the yellow one, I can make him follow Peach all the time.

I didnt understand the green one (flying). Jumping up while moving forward? You say, like a flying cangaroo?
And for about flying from the right side to the left, moving through walls, you may be refering to him being placed on the foreground of those walls.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:That's a pretty old thing I said, that was before the whole virgin/nymph thing was really around, so I don't know. I prefer the original idea of allowing Peach to suck for a different item if she's displeased with what she's gotten.

But this wont work if she takes a life or coins, for example.
The suck thing is interesting because who doesnt want an extra life that gets more chance to obtain?

demoonchild Wrote:WOW, thak you Ivan, and all the contributors to this amazing project, it's gettin better each day....

I hope so ;)

demoonchild Wrote:When peach is horny, after being f***d several times, she can enter into a "whore" status, and make positions, awaiting to be f***d by the next enemy on screen.

Already planned. Several times = 10 times in a level (she will be craving for sex only in that level) or a total of 80 (she will be craving for sex for the whole game).
The position thing might work if she's a craver. If she's a bit horny she can bent and wait for the meal.

demoonchild Wrote:maybe using buttons to choose the "awaiting pose", it can be "all on four" for doggie style, on her back to "missionary", on her belly to another one.... legs up to "legs on shoulder" or others...

Hmmm...so it might a way to select which sex position Peach wants? Using several buttons is not so interesting. I can do this.
If Peach stops when next to the enemy, and she's facing the opposite direction to the enemy's walking direction, she can simply bend. Its easy, arousing for the viewer. But it might be possible to change positions, pressing a key like space/shift (skip keys) while in that initial position.

demoonchild Wrote:and/or with little enemies like goombas, she can just use them like a dildo.... grabing him and putting his cock into her body and then dispose them....

Possible. If she's not bending, thus, a normal scene, while being craving for sex, this can be a bit of random, that is, Peach can decide when to do this.

demoonchild Wrote:Also she can make poses for the gamer(yes, for us all), like the all on four with her ass pointing at the screen, and spank her butt like saying "c'mon", or spreading, or grabing her tits but "at the screen", like a private show for us with posibility of zoom or something like that.

Possible. Like when she dances.

demoonchild Wrote:Just an idea... think about it Ivan.

I will ;)

demoonchild Wrote:PS: Im not english speaker.

No problem. You can be one later.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu May 23, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby LuftMallow » Thu May 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:BTW, any plans on making the Rosalina character soon or you and LuftMallow just want to take a breather from making that after the Daisy model?

If LuftMallow makes a Rosalina, say, NOW, I will add her....NOW.
Either way (now or later), for sure I can think about their scenes better. It will depend on time.

I'll do some experiments with our Daisy yet. The plan is to make another Daisy character (non playable), a bit chubbier and smaller. She can be waiting for Peach with the 'foot tapping on the floor'.

I'll start on Rosalina shortly after the biker suit gets added. I don't want to overload Ivan with a backlog of art assets that bog down the rest of the development. There's a smaller personal flash project that I've been ignoring to keep me occupied until then. Also, this might have something to do with Rosalina's addition being brought up:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Jive Guru - Rosalina.jpg
Jive Guru - Rosalina.jpg (90.93 KiB) Viewed 2133 times
Saw this on Rule34, looked at the uploader, and it clicked.
LuftMallow

Postby shroudingdarkness » Thu May 23, 2013 5:12 pm

if you were thinking of adding daisy in as peaches freind as a npc, maybe when someone plays as daisy you could just add a peach npc to replace daisy? it would be like a easter egg kind of. :P
shroudingdarkness
Newly Registered

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu May 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Dang, that was my third day on LoK. You are going back pretty far, I was so much more reserved back then

Not so far. Almost 4 months after the project.
So the red and blue one doesnt wall off ledges? I'll code a few AI to them if they're in the game.
As for the yellow one, I can make him follow Peach all the time.

Yes, that is correct, but as I said, the yellow one should follow Peach more indirectly. I can show how this work later (when you're home)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I didnt understand the green one (flying). Jumping up while moving forward? You say, like a flying cangaroo?
And for about flying from the right side to the left, moving through walls, you may be refering to him being placed on the foreground of those walls.

Same as with the earlier one, I'll just change a level and put the koopas in for easy reference.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
demoonchild Wrote:When peach is horny, after being f***d several times, she can enter into a "whore" status, and make positions, awaiting to be f***d by the next enemy on screen.
Already planned. Several times = 10 times in a level (she will be craving for sex only in that level) or a total of 80 (she will be craving for sex for the whole game).
The position thing might work if she's a craver. If she's a bit horny she can bent and wait for the meal.
Maybe using buttons to choose the "awaiting pose", it can be "all on four" for doggie style, on her back to "missionary", on her belly to another one.... legs up to "legs on shoulder" or others...

Hmmm...so it might a way to select which sex position Peach wants? Using several buttons is not so interesting. I can do this.
If Peach stops when next to the enemy, and she's facing the opposite direction to the enemy's walking direction, she can simply bend. Its easy, arousing for the viewer. But it might be possible to change positions, pressing a key like space/shift (skip keys) while in that initial position.

From what I can understand, Peach would have to fuck several enemies before continuing. This slows the game down and that's something we ought to avoid. The core gameplay should not be affected upon Peach's mental state changing, the scenes, script (and maybe even enemies) should.

Otherwise, when Peach is a nymph every level would just be Peach bent over, waiting to fuck 10+ enemies and then automatically winning. It would suck the speed and fun out of the game.

At least, that is if I understood everything correctly.
Last edited by QuizmasterBos on Thu May 23, 2013 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu May 23, 2013 5:21 pm

shroudingdarkness Wrote:if you were thinking of adding daisy in as peaches freind as a npc, maybe when someone plays as daisy you could just add a peach npc to replace daisy? it would be like a easter egg kind of. :P

Possible but much later.

QuizMasterBos Wrote:From what I can understand, Peach would have to fuck several enemies before continuing. This slows the game down and that's something we ought to avoid. The core gameplay should not be affected upon Peach's mental state changing, the scenes, script (and maybe even enemies) should. Otherwise, when Peach is a nymph every level would just be Peach bent over, waiting to fuck 10+ enemies and then automatically winning

Dont worry about that. I wont include all that complexity. People can wait for enemies getting from hog holes anyway. Why not a button (like SPACE) to make her bend over to give us more fun?

LuftMallow Wrote:I'll start on Rosalina shortly after the biker suit gets added. I don't want to overload Ivan with a backlog of art assets that bog down the rest of the development.

Dont worry clogging me up / stressing me up (I'm accustomed to) :? :lol:
I will put the Biker dress in a few hours!

Also, please dont forget the 3/4 pose. Please see which scenes she is expected to be ;)

veggies and mushrooms.jpg
veggies and mushrooms.jpg (70.56 KiB) Viewed 2125 times

LuftMallow Wrote: There's a smaller personal flash project that I've been ignoring to keep me occupied until then.

Please ask me if you need some help. I'm on SK, you know ;) If I am busy or away, you can contact me, no problem, you're a knight!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby LuftMallow » Thu May 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
LuftMallow Wrote:I'll start on Rosalina shortly after the biker suit gets added. I don't want to overload Ivan with a backlog of art assets that bog down the rest of the development.

Dont worry clogging me up / stressing me up (I'm accustomed to) :? :lol:
I will put the Biker dress in a few hours!

Also, please dont forget the 3/4 pose. Please see which scenes she is expected to be ;)

veggies and mushrooms.jpg
LuftMallow Wrote: There's a smaller personal flash project that I've been ignoring to keep me occupied until then.

Please ask me if you need some help. I'm on SK, you know ;) If I am busy or away, you can contact me, no problem, you're a knight!

I wasn't expecting that to take too long, at least I have a 3D reference to work with this time. If the 3/4 pose is actually a thing now, then my work file is outdated. I only have the one with the crouch pose added which I used to make Daisy.

I'll probably won't need help since it's just a short animation, but I appreciate the offer. I do need help remembering to start Skype more often however. (I barely do the same for Steam as well)
LuftMallow

Postby das_boot » Thu May 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Hey Ivan, i was going to let you know that, well i think you mixed up the two scenes in the gallery between the boo possession scene and the blow through scene. also I think you guys are doing a awesome job and i will take my 1/100th of a cookie now.
das_boot
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu May 23, 2013 8:51 pm

LuftMallow Wrote:I wasn't expecting that to take too long, at least I have a 3D reference to work with this time. If the 3/4 pose is actually a thing now, then my work file is outdated. I only have the one with the crouch pose added which I used to make Daisy.

Remember all Peach Poses I've sent? I've made her (3/4) standing up (pic with the mushroom dicks above). The others (with the large mushroom) is still using 3/4 (believe me!) so your file isnt outdated! ;) The only thing you should observe is that her thighs are not the same anymore on this pose (so we have two different thighs - actually just a really small difference. The right thigh is without the upper outline, and some shade removed, so it acts like a buttcheek ;) So its all about copy-paste-> remove a bit of outline, copy-paste-> remove a bit of outline for characters/outfits using that thigh. A thing I can really do without taking so much time.

LuftMallow Wrote:I'll probably won't need help since it's just a short animation, but I appreciate the offer. I do need help remembering to start Skype more often however. (I barely do the same for Steam as well)

No problem! Again, if you need help (and some tips), fell free to contact me. Sometimes we can discover new things! Or a faster way to do the same thing.

das_boot Wrote:Hey Ivan, i was going to let you know that, well i think you mixed up the two scenes in the gallery between the boo possession scene and the blow through scene. also I think you guys are doing a awesome job and i will take my 1/100th of a cookie now.

Ok I'll fix. Edit: DONE!
Hey, 1/100 isnt enough to fill the hole of a teeth!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Fri May 24, 2013 12:53 am

So this morning I tried out Daisy and I'm loving it at the moment, and when I went to go get clean up, this happened:

souleyes.jpg
souleyes.jpg (56.02 KiB) Viewed 2032 times

I know at this point Daisy is lacking the same features as Peach (by that I mean facial expressions), but I found this one to be awesome despite it shouldn't be happening. I found it so awesome that I decided to make my own take of it:

souleyes2.jpg
"Who the hell do you think she is!?"
souleyes2.jpg (56.01 KiB) Viewed 2032 times

Plus I got a couple of things that are either bugs or an added detail (the bottom picture is a bug).

EarlyPhanto.jpg
"Asian, why can't you leave me alone?"

When exploring 2-5 after getting inside, I wasn't sure that the first Phanto was still chasing me, and I watch it for a bit finding it slowly drifting... I'm not sure what was going on, but I don't think he should be here.

CummingAir.jpg

This is the same Morton problem where filling up the horny bar equals Peach cumming in the air. Luckily I can move out of it and fall to my death (since there's no one to comfort my fall yet)
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 24, 2013 12:59 am

For all knights and other people who can discuss about it:
May I use this Peach face for my next attempt to make another Peach style?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXZFVpaCLgY

VintageBass Wrote:So this morning I tried out Daisy and I'm loving it at the moment, and when I went to go get clean up, this happened:

Checking! EDIT: cannot reproduce. Flash cache?

VintageBass Wrote:"Asian, why can't you leave me alone?" When exploring 2-5 after getting inside, I wasn't sure that the first Phanto was still chasing me, and I watch it for a bit finding it slowly drifting... I'm not sure what was going on, but I don't think he should be here.

Asian likes to fly around all the time :mrgreen: As for Phanto, he must stop altogether but he does that SMOOTLY, so its possible he traversed the door until completely stopping.

VintageBass Wrote:This is the same Morton problem where filling up the horny bar equals Peach cumming in the air. Luckily I can move out of it and fall to my death (since there's no one to comfort my fall yet)

TREATED but not tested!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri May 24, 2013 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri May 24, 2013 4:13 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:For all knights and other people who can discuss about it:

I think the Peach we have is alright. But go for it and we can decide later.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 24, 2013 4:26 am

Done! Version 2.0.5 with Racer Outfit by the Tailor Knight Luftmallow!
(video) I'm thinking seriously of adding this (? blocks throwing 'surprises', like enemies).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQL-1YANUTc (Please watch it up to 0:55. The rest is...too gory).

And this is for QUIZ.
See above, min 0:49. Its the second time I see bobombs having this sound. This sound is really peculiar to them.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I think the Peach we have is alright. But go for it and we can decide later.

I know, but its just an experiment. If good, we can have up to three different Peaches ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.5 (may 24/13)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri May 24, 2013 6:45 am

The new Biker Suit is great! But Peach's breasts clip through it a little and you can see her wonderful breasts. I'll let you know if there's more bugs.

And the new buttons are great! Are they spouse to be her jewel?
MPLDAM9919

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri May 24, 2013 1:20 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:For all knights and other people who can discuss about it:

Well, that's Galaxy Peach for sure. When you look up close, you can really see that those eyes are a bit soulless. Everything else is perfect, but even Nintendo has problems with Peach's face. But, isn't your Peach supposed to be the Peach WE know (aka, the one in the video but sexier)?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:And this is for QUIZ.
See above, min 0:49. Its the second time I see bobombs having this sound. This sound is really peculiar to them.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I think the Peach we have is alright. But go for it and we can decide later.

I know, but its just an experiment. If good, we can have up to three different Peaches ;)

Are you taking a parody video for a fact now? He added it because it's a funny sound, not because normal Bob-Ombs actually DO make that sound.
I've never heard it for one outside of Bob-Omb buddies. Can anybody remember otherwise?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 24, 2013 2:41 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The new Biker Suit is great! But Peach's breasts clip through it a little and you can see her wonderful breasts. I'll let you know if there's more bugs.

I need to know an efficient way to align the boobs with the bra in all sizes instead of manual aligning. I will end up with something.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And the new buttons are great! Are they spouse to be her jewel?

Yes.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Well, that's Galaxy Peach for sure. When you look up close, you can really see that those eyes are a bit soulless.

You're right. Actually I'm talking about the face, mouth and hair structure.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Everything else is perfect, but even Nintendo has problems with Peach's face. But, isn't your Peach supposed to be the Peach WE know (aka, the one in the video but sexier)?

Like I said above, It's just an experiment.
Our current Peach face came from an experiment too. ;)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Are you taking a parody video for a fact now? He added it because it's a funny sound, not because normal Bob-Ombs actually DO make that sound.

But its cute, isnt it? Beeibebebe beiib bebebe?
Rememer this game IS a parody too. We can have some freedom. I will always remember you of that. I just wont add something that tons of people will argue against it, with a proper explanation.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri May 24, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby LuftMallow » Fri May 24, 2013 3:23 pm

I noticed the biker suit doesn't have the belt in the side views but has it everywhere else. As for the breasts clipping I can only rely on my memory on how the clothes act in motion while making outfits. So something may look good in a static pose but may be ill-fitted for animated loops.
LuftMallow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 24, 2013 3:31 pm

LuftMallow Wrote:I noticed the biker suit doesn't have the belt in the side views but has it everywhere else.

Sorry, I havent noticed you hidden the layer :oops:
Including it!

Explaining why her boobs are clipping.
Luftmallow didnt respect the boundary of other bras, like the Daisy one.
Below it shows the problem. The racer outfit must be at least touching the lower and left boundaries to a Daisy bra, because those sides are critical when the bra changes size.
We see the new bra is not aligned.
Fixing it.

clipping.jpg
clipping.jpg (37.76 KiB) Viewed 1872 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri May 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Everything else is perfect, but even Nintendo has problems with Peach's face. But, isn't your Peach supposed to be the Peach WE know (aka, the one in the video but sexier)?

Like I said above, It's just an experiment.
Our current Peach face came from an experiment too. ;)

Correct, but we aren't done experimenting just yet. I feel we can go better still (still did a really good job on the current Peach). But all in due time, of course.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:But its cute, isnt it? Beeibebebe beiib bebebe?
Rememer this game IS a parody too. We can have some freedom. I will always remember you of that. I just wont add something that tons of people will argue against it, with a proper explanation.

Sure, but this game is trying to work its way in the marioverse, doesn't it? Characters act the same overall, people look the same overall, enemies act similarly. It's all so perfect, that making a sudden change would tear that down.

But, to be fair, who would notice that other than myself. I don't think anybody would. I'm really nitpicky for some reason. You can add it.

Now, I'll mention something a bit more important. I noticed that switching to Biker from Biles, Daisy Biker from Biles and Biker from Luftmallow changes Peach's hair, making it smaller. Now, I expect this was done on purpose. However, the hair doesn't always return. Going from LM's racer to naked retains the smaller hair, so does going from LM's racer to Tigress and Yoshi outfit. That's gotta be a little bug. Can you check?

PS: I'm testing save disappearing on Chrome now. After 3 hours, it's still there. I'll keep you updated on when it disappears.
QuizmasterBos

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects