Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai Pokemon Game update

Postby BlueBody » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Really getting into this game so far.... but I was stymied at one point. There was ABSOLUTELY no indication that there was a south exit in Pewter, so as a result I had to change my location to Cerulean and work backwards to figure out that Ash could leave from the SOUTH side >______<

That took me half a day to figure out. lol
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby Stapler » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Love the game so far, but I agree with the iateacrayon, I think the trainers should be put back in to original places when leaving the area(or far enough away from them if possible), they ended up blocking me in the Cerulean gym before. Also, it might be helpful to maybe put a sign, maybe a riddle or something explaining that you had to look for the key, it took me a little while to find out what to do next since I was trapped from exiting because of the old lady and the Team rocket member stopped me from going forwards. Anyway, great game, lovin it! Oh and the bug about the pokeball found in wilderness as well(unless intended) happened to me as well, where it showed up as a pokeboll instead of ball.
Stapler
Newly Registered

Postby Thee Pie Man » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Alright My question has been answered by someone saying there was a south exit to pewter lol

haloman Wrote:Is there any actual fucking in this game or just nudity? Im only on the first city.

****SPOILER for people that want to find out for themselves*****

If you mean hard core close up stuff like you see in games like Mario is missing then no, but there's a lot of scenes of people either masturbating or getting molested by pokemon they are just tiny pixels though lol. Mostly Nudity though thus far. Maybe later someone will contribute some more animated scenes that aren't pixels lol.
~Life is fragile thing, but also it can be hardening, it can be enduring, it can be sad, it can be happy. If things don't seem to be going your way at first, look forward and hold on to what you believe in, it can be one of the strongest things of all~
Thee Pie Man

Location: Dunken Donuts, "If they don't have pie I am killing someone."

Postby shorterm » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:41 pm

Is it possible to catch porygon? fan art and pokeballs treat it like a trainer.
Also, in the team rocket cave east of pewter, any time i face a female rocket member the background of the battle doesn't appear, i get health bars and fighters and the battle works, but i still see the room i'm in in the background. furthermore, when they kick you out my scree goes black and stays that way.
hooray for useless posts.
33.5 Lurk moar — it's never enough.
shorterm

Postby Necrofeast » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Is there away to get more pokeballs later on? I sold most of them right away thinking I'd get more on the next city but no one sells=/
Necrofeast
Newly Registered

Postby Necrofeast » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:15 pm

Where can I buy more Pokeballs?
Necrofeast
Newly Registered

Postby Craftcrafter » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Thee Pie Man Wrote:Alright My question has been answered by someone saying there was a south exit to pewter lol

haloman Wrote:Is there any actual fucking in this game or just nudity? Im only on the first city.

****SPOILER for people that want to find out for themselves*****

If you mean hard core close up stuff like you see in games like Mario is missing then no, but there's a lot of scenes of people either masturbating or getting molested by pokemon they are just tiny pixels though lol. Mostly Nudity though thus far. Maybe later someone will contribute some more animated scenes that aren't pixels lol.

Pixels are great, they let you flex your imagination, which is often times better than CG!
Craftcrafter

Postby BlueBody » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:41 pm

shorterm Wrote:Is it possible to catch porygon? fan art and pokeballs treat it like a trainer.
Also, in the team rocket cave east of pewter, any time i face a female rocket member the background of the battle doesn't appear, i get health bars and fighters and the battle works, but i still see the room i'm in in the background. furthermore, when they kick you out my scree goes black and stays that way.

You can easily just hack it into your team.

I encountered the same glitch in the desert base. I just ignored them, but I also wish to know how to take a picture of them if you can't fight them without freezing.
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby shorterm » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:29 am

BlueBody Wrote:
I encountered the same glitch in the desert base. I just ignored them, but I also wish to know how to take a picture of them if you can't fight them without freezing.

Another working one appears in cerulean gym.
hooray for useless posts.
33.5 Lurk moar — it's never enough.
shorterm

Postby WiLd » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:07 am

hi, ends this version in Viridian, because i cant fight in misty's arena?
WiLd
Newly Registered

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:00 am

Your words of wisdom are Captain Obvious level.
Why..what.. .. definitely missing something. Once distracted.. wtf
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby humbird0 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:05 am

Kuja21 Wrote:I can't get rid of winzip; every time I download something it pops up asking me to buy it.

It sounds like you still have ZIP files associated with WinZip.
Why don't you uninstall Winzip altogether?

Also, you can probably set the file associations for ZIP files within 7zip's options.

I use 7zip, but instead of double-clicking the files, I right-click and tell it to extract them with 7zip.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby Thaedael » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:06 am

Humbird0,
Just so you know there is a ten post moderation period, after ten posts you can post without having to be approved each time. Just so you know, try to avoid updating the first post until you have hit more than 10 posts since it will pull the whole thread back into moderation. After 10 posts feel free to continue as you wish, private messages will also be unlocked both receiving and giving!

Hope this helps, if you need anything give a shout out to the moderation team =)
Thaedael

Postby humbird0 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:11 am

Yeah, I can be picky about my own grammar.
The approval hurdle did seem a little cumbersome.
So if I understand this correctly, after I've made 10 posts/replies, that hurdle will be removed?
That probably won't take too long since I've been doing a fair amount of tech support for this game.
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:12 am

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:Why.. can't I get past Pikachu?!?! OMG! I never find these things difficult ::O
Am I missing something?

You're not supposed to beat Pikachu. You're supposed to tame her.
Click on her a couple times until she's very very horny.
Then use the fan art.
humbird0

Postby humbird0 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:14 am

dk08 Wrote:Yo guys how to catch porygon???? Pokeball doesnt work it is strange need help

Porygon is over-powered, so I made her uncatchable.
She's more like a mini-boss.
humbird0

Postby Thaedael » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:17 am

It is a pain in the ass I know, but it saves me having to read a few hundred posts a night, catches all the spambots, the furry haters, and a couple delinquents that like to keep coming back. It also allows us to cross examine the first 10 posts to allow us to keep tabs on potential problems brewing. So yes its a pain since you can't pm, and your posts need to be approved, and editing posts makes the whole thing go back into moderation, however these mechanisms are in place to deal with issues we have had in the past. Thus far (even though its mildly inconvenient) makes the forums a little better =). That being said sorry I totally ditched your game over on Toonpimp's forums.

I got caught up with family members dying, my brother being suicidal, school, life, father potentially losing his job, etc etc. That being said there are many good pixel artists here and I can try hooking you up with a few. The best pixel artists off the top of my head would be fapcom, AnooB, and Pengirl. I'll try and see if they are interested in your game =). If not, there is also katsuO_O who is one of the better flash artists and probably could lend a hand if you interest him enough!
Thaedael

Postby humbird0 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:24 am

The approved post thing isn't really a big deal.

I actually didn't know you had ever dissed my game.
I don't really keep track of most people's names.

Getting help with the art would be very nice.
I'm a pretty good artist, but I need to focus on finding a new job myself.
I posted information about the art I need on Toonpimp's forum.
http://www.toonchamp.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=8&t=1810
humbird0

Postby yillsemkcuf » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:25 am

This is a quick photo shop image for the caterpie. I dint worry over much about detail because I don't know how pixelated it will become. And if nothing else maby it will give other people ideas.
*PS if you really like it I will do a back and horny version too. Just leave me a message on this fourm.
*PSS I know the qulity sucks but hey I did it in 10 minnutis on paint. u cant expect much
Attachments
caterpie.png
caterpie.png (9.41 KiB) Viewed 14743 times
Last edited by yillsemkcuf on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A Pessimist is what an optimist calls a Realist."
yillsemkcuf

Postby humbird0 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:28 am

keradi01 Wrote:I believe there was mention of a diglit pokemorph somewhere in the game but I've never actually seen one. Is it actually there or is it just something planned?

I plan to draw pokemorph pictures for every pokemon that'll be in this game.
I just haven't gotten around to it.
This game will only have about 15 pokemon in it.

If anyone wants to help with the art, that'd be awesome.
This is the progress I have so far (not counting porygon)
http://www.toonchamp.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=8&t=1810
humbird0

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects