Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

Postby dryer3 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:50 pm

Ivan is the game abandoned because of the dmca notice.
dryer3

Postby overlord5 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:04 pm

dryer3 Wrote:Ivan is the game abandoned because of the dmca notice.

a full reskin is possible sometime in the future, but for now i think you can consider it abandon ware
overlord5

Postby KoldKirby » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:01 pm

THE GAME LIVES ON :D :D :D
KoldKirby
Newly Registered

Postby Excedra » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:08 am

Good news, still hoping that the game will reborn from their ashes
Excedra

Postby Test1237564 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:29 am

news in general is always good. Hope you stay happy and healthy going forward with what plans you decide
Test1237564

Postby Cowboybebob » Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:36 am

Which program can I play this game on Android phone?
Cowboybebob
Newly Registered

Postby WarioWrafthXZ! » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:26 pm

Hello, I am new in this forum, but I always loved this game and I want to congratulate with the Ivan and the entire staff for making this game.
I wanted to make a post for a very long time, but I couldn’t.
With the recent event regarding your project and Nintendo, writing now might not be the best of timing for trivial things.
I want to express my support and appreciation towards that matter like many others before me.
I would like to express some ideas regarding this project. I am well aware that since those are ideas, those are very unlikely to be implemented in the game or if they would, their release will be an afterthought/secondary options and of course take as much time is needed to implement other higher priority features that are already planned.
I want to say that I have no experience regarding on how to make such project and anything related, so I want to apologise in advance if those ideas of mine may be impractical or silly to develop.
However, I will try my best to explain those the best I could and in the most reasonable way possible. I will also say few opinions for specific topics; I won’t talk about new scene if not by mentioning very loose concept since I know it requires much work behind it. I will try not to suggest ideas that were previously stated (like example new voice sample that was requested before, but if I do repeat them, my apologies). It might be a long message so thank you in advance for reading that.

PLAYSTYLES:
I think that since there are many playable character (which is awesome!), aside for few minor details they are similar to one another. I understand that it supposed to be that way, since it is supposed to be a Peach story. However, what I am suggesting is to make all character unique.
The concept is similar from Super Mario Bros 2, (since this game was also based upon), where each characters have their own stats. Likewise, I think it could be implemented here. For the sake of a demonstration, I will give all the character a percentage (where 100% means normal) on a specific parameter (speed (SPE), jump (JU), strength (STR), libido (LIB) and miscellaneous (MISC)).
(Still those parameters that I will show below are not to be considered definitive, they will be served for the sole purpose of demonstration and they can be changed in accordingly).
With speed, is straightforward it means its max speed. However, I will also express if the character affects the acceleration (usually the faster you are, more time is required to build-up that speed).
With jump I will express a character max-height reachable, I will not express the character air speed or falling speed since there might be too many parameters affecting them (although in the possibility those parameters can be affected somehow I will make a small note mostly for falling speed).
With strength mostly means how far you can launch an object. A strong character might able to pick up object from the ground faster, able not to slowed down too much while carrying something and launch said object faster, vice versa applies for weak characters. Strength might also affect the number of hits required to defeat bosses and how fast the Koopa shell will travel after a kick.
With libido instead of %, I will use the number of sex scenes are required in order to became a slut, as well address few perks such as how fast the lust stats behave.
With miscellaneous I will address any everything else that does not involve the previous stats.

PEACH: would behave like Mario so no positive nor negative side effect.
NOTE:(while the floating ability could have been a cool throwback, it would be very unbalanced in this game and hard to implement, likewise feature like the spin-jump for Rosalina)

SPE 100%, JU 100%, STR 100%, LIB 80, MISC
(While I am not keen with the idea either perhaps different version of Peach may have different stats, Peachy being the true neutral-rounded, Peach PS since she is younger would be more agile but more innocent and weaker, vice versa with Peach since it seems a more mature version? However, I can easily see the argument that those are mostly reskin of the same character so changes are not really needed)

DAISY: as we know she is the sluttiest character, but considering her tomboyish and energetic personality. I think she will be the Toad of PUT but with some Luigi influences, (that doesn’t apply to her jumping prowess much to Luigi’s disapproval).

SPE 125-130% (her acceleration stats charges the slowest), JU 75%, STR 115% LIB 60 (she won’t get embarrassed by running naked. Some scenes like toad glory-hole might not require to be a slut in order to see them, her lust stats charges faster.), MISC (dizziness last less (especially from gang-bang), this could applied to other character like Mona or Pauline but I think this could be a good trivia, or perhaps she can take more damage if her lust is high enough, or the threshold required for the damage reduction is lower (could be applied to Paulina too but perhaps the opposite applies to Rosalina)).
NOTE: About her strength, I feel that since she is athletic, she is also quite strong (ranking second best) even thou this makes her overall stats spread high.

ROSALINA: She would be the antithesis of Daisy, due her lonely background; she is the perfect example of an angel trapped in a bottled universe. Thanks to her recent encounter with the Mushroom Kingdom, she start developing some curiosity toward sensuality, although she is still too naïve and inexperienced towards that. Because of that, she is the prudest purest among the cast. Since she travelled through many galaxies, her jumping prowess is also the best among the cast. Although she is not much of an energetic person, since she used magic to do most of her bidding. Because of that, she is one of the slowest and the weakest among the princess. She behaves similarly to her counterpart in Super Mario 3D World.

SPE 85% (her acceleration stats charges the fastest), JU 125-130% (might affects fall slower) (Luigi approves it), STR 75%, LIB 100 (some scenes like toad glory-hole in the bathroom requires to have done some/or more scenes before doing them even if you set her personality into slutty. Alternatively, to make things simpler she can’t masturbate unless she has done a certain amount of scenes. Her lust stats charges slower or it she has an harder time maintaining high lust (the opposite of daisy), or unlike daisy every big scenes or gang-bang will make her dizzy), MISC (might have less trouble with the gravity in level like 9-2 or 9-3)

KRYSTAL: She is an outsider from the Mario Universe, not only that she is not also the only non-human character available. Because of that I had at first I hadn’t many ideas, but since she is not bounded by In-Mario-Universe’s rules she can be a fun character. For starter due her anthropomorphic nature, she has higher stats than a human does. Although, since she is not from the mushroom kingdom, power-up does not react as great as the other girls, example with the Fire Flower she will attack only once and the fire-ball or it won’t travel as fast, less flight with the Tanuki suit (she already has animal body features) and so on. This would make her a bad choice for normal mode of the game but to compensate on hard mode she will not suffer any addictional restiriction that mode will bring. Sexuality wise she will be like Peach since she was also the main character from this forum.

SPE 110%, JU 110%, STR 110%, LIB 80 (higher pregnancy probability), MISC (as we know she would run like a fox upon eating cherries, she might get horny easier with smell like scenes/event. Cum might be harder to be cleaned of or it might have a slow burn arousal effect on her (more cum = more arousal)).

PAULINE: She is an amazonian amazing character. Thanks from the influence from DK and being the mayor of the New DK City, she has an incredible strength and she there is no doubt that she is the strongest woman. She is so powerful that she can perform (much like DK) the Cargo Throw, where she can run (or not be slowed down too much while carrying something), as well picking up object faster and launch them farther and faster. She is capable of destroying block without the mushroom ring and she is capable of K.O. bosses faster (with jumps and item-throw (perhaps the mushroom ring is required for the extra damage, fireballs don’t affect that). While her brute force is outstanding, everything else however is very lacking thus making her the least agile and mobile among the playable characters. I remember reading that she is more open minded when it comes with sex (with some sadistic tendencies? I might be wrong). In other words, she is the equivalent as playing as Wario for Super Mario 64 DS.

SPE 75%, JU 85%, STR 135% (effects are above), LIB 70 (she is not as slutty as daisy and perhaps like daisy she will have less threshold for naked running and some scenes), MISC (she can stand more damage regardless the lust compared to other princesses, her clothes are more durable)

MONA: Much like her lover, she is the tricky and wacky character. While she is part (in some way) of the Mario Universe, she has yet (and most likely won’t), to make an appearance in it, unlike Pauline, since she is from the WarioWare universe. In those games, she is sort of jack-of-all trades when it comes to jobs; she is able to be efficient in everything she is working on, from pizza delivery to photographer. She can either be sweet and energetic at the same time. Considering that and because she looks to be the younger among the girls, I think that her overall stats-spread is slightly below average, and not excelling at anything in particular. However, considering the chaotic nature of the game she lives in, the area she would shine the most would be in her versatility over jobs. The closest equivalent of jobs in this game applies in terms of power-up. She is the best user of power-ups in the game. Said power-up would compensate her lacks in stats, example she gets more speed boost with the strikers power-up, she can get the star power-up sooner with the cheries, she can launch 3 fireballs instead of 2 with Fire Flower or said fireballs are stronger against bosses and so on for every power-up. I also remember that due active lifestyle she is supposed to more slightly pruder than Peach. In a way, she is the antithesis of Krystal where on hard mode loses most of her ability leaving her with worse stats and wacky mechanism going against her.

SPE 90% (max acceleration lasts longer), JU 90%, STR 90% (she is slightly faster than peach when walking while carrying something but everything else is weaker), LIB 85-90 (she takes less time delivering the baby)
MISC (she gets more money from whoring and gets discount if she needs to pay something, she gets more money overall, i also thought that since her games are crazy and random as a mechanism so are the blocks. Similar to the concept made in hard mode, where on every 1-ups mushrooms there is a chance that bad mushroom appears and viceversa, only for her case every blocks are PERSONALIZED"randomized". On normal mode power-up and coin blocks have more chances of spawning a power-up,1 coin or 5 coins ,super-mushroom, bad mushoorm and rarely a star regardelss the location of the block. For 1-ups and bad-mushrooms blocks aside those you can get coin as a neutral response. On hard mode of course the chances of bad outcomes are more frequents. The chances are following for each block type:
-power-up type: 1-2% star, 3% bad mushroom, 20% super-mushroom, 60% power-up, the remaining % 1-coin (NOTE: the chances for super-mushroom and power-ups are inverted if Mona doesn't have the mushroom ring, only on hard mode there is a 1/3 chances among the power-up chances that the power up will be be random)
-coin type: 1-coin 60%, 2-coins 25%, 5-coins 10%, 5% bad-mushroom
-star type: this block it remains the same however on hard mode there would be 1/8 chances of spawning a bad-mushroom and 5% of obtaining 1-coin
-special mushrooms type: 60% 1-up or bad mushroom (depending on the block), 30% the other mushroom, 9% 1-coin, 1%star
another cool feature could be that she has much more time compared to other princess on normal mode before she get punished however she get way less time compared to the other girls on hard mode. ( i was thinking also on spawning enemies or on coin blocks to lose some coins but that would be too chaotic, the bad-mushroom is a bad enough outcome)

I also think there should be an option that decide if you wish to play like Peach for every character thus keeping minimal differences between the characters or to play like SMB2. The ideas i have listed above were just few example of how to make each character unique, so those could be easily changed with something else.
In hard mode some unique abilities that the girls have will be deleted, this especially applies towards Krystal and Mona.
I do understand that making this idea possible will require so much work behind; I just wanted to state this idea in order to play a bit differently from characters to characters. Still even with the current way is still fun to play with.

Thanks for reading through this message and i apologies for its long lenght.
If anyone is interested to discuss this idea further i would love to listen to it and i have more ideas i would like to present.
Tell me if you like this concept and your feedback about it.
I wish once again good luck Ivan for this amazing project.
WarioWrafthXZ!

Postby gyro5 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:15 am

So with the death of flash, what does this mean for the project overall?
gyro5
Newly Registered

Postby Furman12 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:21 pm

gyro5 Wrote:So with the death of flash, what does this mean for the project overall?

as well as every flash project on here I take it there all done as well?
Keep the blue fox alive in are hearts never let her be forgot
Furman12

Postby humbird0 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:20 am

I still make Flash games. I just tell the program convert them into EXE's, which still run just fine.
The only thing that died is browser support for Flash. There are other ways to run them.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Re: SWF isn't ZIP

Postby AsiansareNICE » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:13 am

humbird0 Wrote:In case you're confused. A SWF file isn't an archive. You don't need to decompress it.
You also don't need a browser to play Flash games. Just open the SWF file using a standalone Flash Player.

Since Adobe doesn't provide download links for Flash Player anymore, here's a recent backup I made.
Flash Player

Demonstration of how to use Flash Player

Your flash link doesn't work anymore is there another way for me to download flash?
AsiansareNICE
Newly Registered

Postby unthogel » Thu May 13, 2021 3:27 pm

Hi everyone, have you guys any recent .exe backup of the game ? I only found the old version and I would like to play the newest. Could you please upload it on mega or contact me pv so I get a WeTransfer or something ? That would be lovely ;)
unthogel
Newly Registered

Postby zLukeBR » Tue May 18, 2021 3:17 pm

Has none of the XML been saved?
I really wanted the Portuguese translation, I hope to see something from the game still, it was very promising
zLukeBR
Newly Registered

Postby Excedra » Wed May 19, 2021 6:17 am

I have the exe file but I can't pm you ahah, i think you need to post 10 messages here before being pm'd
Excedra

Postby WarioWrafthXZ! » Fri May 28, 2021 8:20 pm

Hello,
I would like to express some ideas and my experience regarding this game. I am well aware that since those are ideas, those are very unlikely to be implemented in the game especially compared to higher requested features but I will try to explain as best as possible.

MECHANICS:

I wish to start by saying that the new ideas regarding Power-UPS and costumes in the future update 3.49 is a very welcomed addition, as well the fact that different dresses hidden are across the levels giving a good incentive by “rewarding” the player to explore new areas.

-I love the addition that has been made that explains, at the very begging of the game, Peach’s sexuality. With the same mentality it would be neat to have a little scene/panel to explain Peach absence in the game if you are currently playing as another character.

-In a similar manner as stated above; how about swapping the hero to rescue according to which character you play? Example if you play as Daisy, you will start the journey to rescue Luigi. Still, I believe this might be a weak idea since the plot is around Mario and Peach, not to mention how many dialogues needs to be changed just for that. For Luigi specifically his book scenes and gloryhole wouldn’t make sense unless he is absent in the game, additionally, once you finish the game unlike Mario, you can’t really meet him to embrace him. It might a nice touch but I understand the many limitations behind it.

-I find sometimes to be inconvenient that you have to backtrack through all Peach’s castle just to get back to her room, (mostly just to either witness a particular scene or to get to her wardrobe), once you have completed the castle for the first time. However, when you finish the game, you’ll restart to her room because Mario is there as well. So how about having an option to decide which part of the castle, (Peach’s room or front gate), you wish to start the level with so you to make some transition faster?

-While riding Yoshi you should at least able to defeat enemies by jumping them or eating them (or perhaps if an enemy touches you while riding a Yoshi some scene might happen). He feels slow to ride him and he doesn’t jump high, granted I understand you can only play with him in his level.

-Bosses should be harder. I know this game is not supposed to have hard boss fight and being focused on the adult content. I believe at very least every boss should be able to move and perform some attack, either be jumping, to counter the ladies stomping them, or having some ranged attack (like for the Koopalings using their wand for some projectiles or to stun the MC). Because right now Birdo is harder than most of them.
In hard mode, specifically bosses should have more hit-points and move faster, or maybe even jumping away after being hit in order not to make boss fight very one-sided and their projectiles (if there are should be more frequent and faster). Example, the boss of 3-7 is good since it moves fast and he is able to stun you or even Morton who at very least moves and he masturbate.
Again, I understand that in most of the boss fight, being touched once and you are done, and I know that implementing that requires a lot of work, but seeing many of them just standing there looks bad.

-More dynamics in level 7-5. While I love the recreation of the level from the original source, but I feel that is a bit empty. Perhaps as an idea to make it more interesting, is by making it more like a tournament, where you fight a number of enemies until you fight the boss. Said boss would also try to attack you. If you come back after saving Mario, or just after finishing it for the first time you may fight for money (or fuck for money similar to the slut stand). You may also fight bosses once you finished the game.

-After defeating an airship boss, during the transition with the parasol there might be some coins to collect (still the transition doesn’t last long so it shouldn’t matter).

-I think there should be also an achievement for completing the game (especially on hard mode without cheats). I am aware that the multiple “endings scenes” could take the spot, but still since there many achievements gallery for the bosses and lesbian, an achievement for the ending might not sound a bad idea (the achievement could just be a “Bowser one” or a “Mario one” depending on the way you finish the game).

-A reward upon completing the level 9-3, I know the game is not complete but I feel is a bit anti-climactic that there is not something after finishing the level. One option might be encountering character that otherwise won’t appear elsewhere like Rosalina (she might appear also in the Star-Rod) or Krystal. Alternatively, by obtaining an achievement of some kind.

-Similar to Peach wearing the Shyguy costume attracts those particular enemies, likewise there should be more costumes example Yoshi’s, Bowser’s slave, X-Naut and striker, that attracts their respective species (with the Bowser slave it attracts everyone to amplify the punishment upon defeat, striker attracts Chucks, perhaps Hammer bro outfit too towards Koopas?).

-A better hit registration when you jump upon Wrench-Guys, sometimes it starts their scenes instead of counting as killing them.

-If you finish a virgin run and you replay the level 8-7, unless you turned into a slut, there shouldn't be a replay of Bowser final scene, the level could be finished by reaching the final candelabre. you may still interact with Bowser (and perhaps open the Bowsette scene) or if Mario is present you could do a reverse NTR against Boswer (only virgin/faithful runs, otherwise the opposite happens with perhpas a slightly change in dialogue). An idea could also be fighting Bowser himslef as an extra battle.

ASTETICS:

-If I might say, I think that the menu portrait of Daisy and Rosalina lacks a bit of expression, and for Rosalina specifically it lacks part of her hairstyle

-This is just my opinion, but I think that both Mario and Luigi penis are uncharacteristically small for this game. Example, Goomba’s penis seems to be bigger than Mario’s, which it seems odd, since Goombas are way shorter in height than him, so proportionally his dong is almost as big as his whole body, which is a trend for most short enemies. Perhaps it is the intention, (especially on the Bowser’s scene); still, it feels a bit of dick shaming in a NTR game. I am not asking to make them enormous, just bigger, example as big as when Mario stretches his during the pole-dance sex scenes (maybe slightly more). For Luigi the same that it would have less girth but more length (again the Mario bros are too similar so the last thing it shouldn’t matter).

-While I am really glad that Waluigi is there,(although without scenes yet), it’s just a nit-pick, but I feel he should be taller and he should have a weird looking penis similar to Wario’s.

-Mario Taking the princess’s virginity should be done in a bed; since most of the place where Mario is has a bed nearby, and because it would feel more passionate, (aside the pole dance one but this could be avoided by making that scene available only after taking the princess virginity). Perhaps Mario taking Peach’s cherry should be more of a romantic scene like, kissing her before doing the act and make a long scene in bed. While I am aware that many Mario scenes are in the making, but I also feel like Mario doesn’t focus on the princess’s breasts. And lastly perhaps once you have rescued Mario, you may kiss him just like in the train at the beginning.

-In the first screen of the game, before deciding to load or play a new game, perhaps there should be a small chance that other girls would appear especially if your save file is about that character. Still, I can see that since the game title is about Peach is not really needed.

-I think whoever wears Rosa dress should wear heels instead of sandals much like in the original source.

-Wario should not faint after the sex scene

-Should we expect more hairstyles and skin variation for other characters in the future?
As well different colour variation for existing costumes such as swimsuit, cat suit, striker, racer, bikini, nurse, Mario (in this case the colour variation would be based upon the girls’ lovers like Luigi, Wario etc) in a similar way that the 3.49 update will do for the Fire Flower Power-UP?

-Having an achievement for other character than Peach. I am aware that perhaps it won’t happen since it means and remaking pictures from the ground-up and the protagonist is Peach, but it could be interesting take and not forcing someone to play just as her. I also think that perhaps the futa version of the achievements should have been made with princess’s penis being erected since she is having sex (again I can see that changing that means reediting all the picture again).

-More characters should take the virginity of the character such as: the boss from 7-5, Bowser Jr, Yoshi, Toad Pizza scene, Mario pole dance and maybe something involving Piranha Plant’s tentacles. Like always, you can avoid it or choose to use the ass instead.

ENDINGS

BY CHARACTER:

While Peach and Daisy virgin runs ending are similar, minus which brother to marry, since every character as very different from one another they should have their own endings. Example Rosalina would return to her observatory with her Lumas, Krystal would come back to Fox (perhaps having a sex scene with him), Pauline coming back to New DK City and Mona coming back to her lover Wario (perhaps even marring him, despite all odds), even Daisy and Peach ending should be unique considering the relationship they have with the Mario’s Bros. You may choose to play a special deflovering scene during this honeymoon ending.
However, you choose to stick for the virgin ending with a simple marry ending; Pauline and peach should marry Mario (due their history); Daisy and Rosalina would marry Luigi (Rosalina marrying Luigi is a reference to Super Mario Galaxy, Luigi tried to Impress her and she appears in the real ending photo with Luigi); Mona would marry Wario and well Krystal would marry Fox.

BY ACTIONS:

You may obtain a different ending by performing certain actions like for the lesbian ending. The requirement are similar as for the 4some scene at the castle, you need to interact only with women (birdo counts),you can still masturbate. There could be a different dialogue/scene depeninding if you remained a virgin or turned into a slut. For this ending pehpas the interaction with Bowser at the level 8-7 would change either into him turining into Bowsettte (much like the female Boo) or having a fun time with the Dark Queen.

One ending regarding Mona, could be by obtaining a lot of gold and thus make her the new CEO of Wario’s company and make the former, one of her new employees (with minor variation depending if she is a slut or a virgin). Brood mother ending could be obtained by going through a certain amount of pregnancy just to mention a few.

BUGS:

NOTE: some bugs might happen because of the fact that I use cheats in some play-through. If needed I will send the pictures.

-Upon reaching the virgin ending with a character that is not Peach, Luigi is stuck on Mario and it sticks that way even through other playthroughs after that.

-once i find Luigi at the end of a level. his book scene just start but it stops immediately before he pulls out the book

-When I play with Krystal or after the scene with Wendy (futa enabled), every information I have above the screen (like acceleration, lust etc.) is deleted and I need to restart the game in order to fix that otherwise it won’t disappear the problem.

-When I start Mario vaginal scene with an increased zoom, the characters disappear and the scene won’t play and I have to restart the level.

-After finishing the game and thus starting with the Tanuki tail power-up on dress such as Rosa dress that should allow it no problem, the character runs like is she doesn’t have the lower part of the dress even though she is fully dressed.

-In the potion vaginal scene with the Sultan in 3-7, only the beginning of the scene happens (no penetration), but I will still get on the count the loss of virginity (even though the image doesn’t shows-up that I lost it). If he manages to get the princess pregnant, I get a screen which tells me delivery in 0 days, it lacks the image/achievement that shows that the princess is pregnant.

-There are small dialogues in which it says error for just one sentence then it plays like normal, in places like: looking inside the toilet at 6-4, talking with Toadsworth, the guard on Shy-Guy village to say few of them. It is probably because those aren’t completely finished. (If need I will then make a list).

-The bouncer on 7-5 sometimes asks you to leave the room when you just got out.

-When I play a different character than Peach, on the Princesses scene on the bed, I get few bugs such as multiple Krystal replacing both Daisy and Rosa, or Rosa and Daisy dicks being Krystal’s.

Still thanks for reading all of this, I am well aware that I might have over-exaggerated with the length, but I wanted to list the ideas I had in mind. I do understand that those ideas are too many and likely they are going to be scrapped, but I will be still glad if you may appreciate the ideas and let me know what do you think of them.
With that said, I wish you the best of luck for this and for future projects.
Last edited by WarioWrafthXZ! on Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WarioWrafthXZ!

Postby dragontamer » Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:43 am

Hello!

Does anyone have a link for the .fla file of a certain game involving rather copious amounts of coitus?

Gosh. I really can't remember the name of the game at all... or even how it looked! But hey, maybe if someone could jog my memory with a link which could be that certain game by pure chance that would certainly be appreciated!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
dragontamer
Newly Registered

Postby Draco169 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:48 am

How do i find rosalina in the world? She isn't in world 9-3 so i have no idea where she could be.
Draco169
Newly Registered

Postby lordfalco » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:40 pm

question, sicnhe i got stuck in a level in the 3 world (with the lgos and waterfalls but game didnt register mvoe of my jumps on the lgos so i falled to my death alot) i used the cheat mode to pass the level. but it says i cna miss stuff now. what do i miss by using cheat mode?
lordfalco
Newly Registered

Postby overlord5 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:04 pm

i thought i would update the forum to the current status.
ivan has gone fully dark, i have been unable to reach him since febuary, and he didn't sound like he was having a good time.

i hope you are doing alright Ivan
overlord5

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:27 pm

Спасибо тебе ! И спасибо всем ВАМ и нам
OwnerOfSuccuby

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects