The SimBro Game (Brothel Sim)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: The SimBro Game (Brothel Sim)

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:19 am

Dandelion Wrote:Bad Game Mechanic:

[...]

Several times I had a girl show up, that had served customers all day long and had no stamina left, while my MC just missed 20% or so of his stamina, to get overfucked and losing the competition. Not very logical imho.

Seems more than just illogical and strange; probably a legit bug.

If you HAVE stamina and they have no stamina to begin with, there's no sensible way they can do anything but lose.

Skill etc can come into the equation if they had "very little" stamina but were vastly skilled, but with 0 they can't rationally outfuck ANYTHING right now.
Lucky777

Postby Dandelion » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:00 am

tripflip Wrote:... just make sure to reserve 11 stamina or more before going to sleep (or spend the night with a given girl) to avoid the forced raises.

I don't think that 11 stamina will be any help...

will the bug that only one girl is chosen as a private dancer all day long, no matter how low her stamina is and how many other girls sit their asses flat in other private dance rooms be soon resolved?

And the other one, that hit's you when you close the brother for a day, but still get unhappy customers with the associated reputation loss when you have a bar and dance rooms without girls...

And maybe the pole dancing girls should get at least some experience... and the barkeeper, too.
Dandelion

Postby enkephalin07 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:04 am

Had my games wiped because I misunderstood Edge's clearing options. This was right after manually clearing my flash folder, leaving this game's saves intact. But my save may have gotten corrupted anyway, because one of the differences I've noticed when restarting is that different body builds appear in the bar now.

Lucky777 Wrote:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Fascinating.
To think kinds of glasses were specifically engineered for potential effects on the drinker...
And you say it actually works, in practice?
I'd have imagined once you get some guys drinking they're going to get completely out of hand sooner or later no matter what you give them their alcohol in.
...But I guess it does make sense... they're basically drinking more diluted alcohol in the end, so they should get full of more water and less alcohol.

As to vertical bars, are the glasses actually made of plastic or something?
If they're not, then it would seem that the calculations would have to be that "a broken glass to be replaced" actually costs LESS than "The drink sold in that glass".
Or else having the glasses and tables designed so that un-held glasses regularly topple over would surely be very bad for business!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You wouldn't believe the profit margin on selling beverages, and glassware isn't the biggest expense, taxes are, They buy glass in bulk and write off the loss of glass and alcohol from that. The quality of glass depends on how upscale the club; if they make them look fashionable enough to mark up the prices, people will pay to be seen drinking them. The bars I actually go to are in touristy areas, which serve in plastic logo cups, or university areas where they just use plastic cups, because here it's legal to walk around with an alcoholic drink in non-glass containers. These both have heavy drinking cultures, and you're right that people are going to binge and drink competitively out of highballs, but they'll get shots with those. And I just read from wikipedia that highballs are popular with the Japanese, and they have a seriously hardcore drinking culture.
enkephalin07

Postby brownribs » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:52 am

I have to say again Alice should get her face cummed on during kidnapping. I think a wet shirt contest and see through clothes could be cool.
brownribs
Newly Registered

Postby ElPresidente » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:20 pm

What this game needs:

- Female clients
- Female MC being able to use the strap-on to do some raping ("but muh balance!" It's singleplayer, why would I care? Besides, as a male you get to rape from the begining. As a female you have to unlock Hitomi's upgrade first)
- slaves should be able to get EXP, but at a very reduced rate
ElPresidente

Postby enkephalin07 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:57 pm

* In the anal sex animation the breasts' rotation exceeds the shoulders' forward momentum, so it looks like she's being pulled by her nipples rather than swinging forward from the rear impact. There are other anims that do this, but that's the one that caught my eye atm.

* Considering the steep requirements to find them, then some tomfuckery with random chance and multiple choice, shouldn't these 'adventurer' girls have better abilities than you can pick out of the gutter? I've had newbie gear with better stats than them. It would make interesting gameplay if they could only be developed by playing them in separate character slots. They're supposed to be protagonists, after all.

* NPCs have a lopsided stat progression, which makes the males more immune to females and the females more vulnerable to the males. It also leads to females never meeting the absurd stat requests that johns of their level come to the brothel with. Where have they ever met the kind of women they think a brothel should have?

* Why does the MC necessarily need to be in the party? Not every general is a field commander, so couldn't trusted lieutenants lead, in combat, in recruitment, in shopping visits? You're already playing a puppet master character and developing other characters to perform your tasks, why not make it possible to take it to its logical conclusion and touch nothing directly? You shouldn't even need to fuck anyone yourself, except Hitomi, and for the romcom happy ending, Alice. By keeping your own hands clean, you'd have a lot more plausible deniability when the cops come around.

* How could it take hours of 45 minute showers to get clean (and 15 minutes to shave your vagina since you're obviously a girl) when you could just stay until the job is done? I understand the gameplay purpose for the time cost, but couldn't that time be compacted? You could omit the 15 minutes of fapping to save the time, and the repetitive tedium of clicking to enter the shower over and over.
enkephalin07

Postby IxFa » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:23 am

enkephalin07 Wrote:Where have they ever met the kind of women they think a brothel should have?

Well to be fair, I think a lot of guys go to brothels specifically to get women they can't manage to get elsewhere.
The fact they want a girl with much higher stats than their own level makes sense on an abstraction level. Guys go to brothels to get girls who are out of their league. They can't chat up some hot babe at a bar, they lack the charisma and good looks. As such, they go to a brothel and try to find a girl so far better than them.
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby enkephalin07 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:04 am

Many times I've waited with the receptionist and seen client requests that could be satisfied with a change of costume. But as soon as I leave, the receptionist assigns the client before I can make that change, and I can't even relieve her of duty without leaving the desk. The simplest solution to this would be not to make any automatic designations until time advances from the client's arrival. If a client arrives at 13:00 and I happen to enter the reception, then the waiting client and available whores would still be displayed until I assigned them myself, or time advances through any action.

IxFa Wrote:
enkephalin07 Wrote:Where have they ever met the kind of women they think a brothel should have?

Well to be fair, I think a lot of guys go to brothels specifically to get women they can't manage to get elsewhere.
The fact they want a girl with much higher stats than their own level makes sense on an abstraction level. Guys go to brothels to get girls who are out of their league. They can't chat up some hot babe at a bar, they lack the charisma and good looks. As such, they go to a brothel and try to find a girl so far better than them.

A girl 'better than them' is a subjective abstraction limited by the guy's frame of references. He doesn't know how to quantify a girl's wits enough to request a minimum of 27 (!), he can only understand and express his perception of "witty". But in gameplay terms I see an ever rising bar that the player isn't given the means to vault, except perhaps a female MC because she can get more opportunities for advancement. For a male MC it increases to the point that the only +rep I'm getting is from the glory holes because only 1 stat matters. I can capture girls from the collectors who exceed the stat maximums for Beauty, Charm and Skill, but they still don't have the Muscle, Flex and Wits that guys ask for.
enkephalin07

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:18 pm

enkephalin07 Wrote:Many times I've waited with the receptionist and seen client requests that could be satisfied with a change of costume. But as soon as I leave, the receptionist assigns the client before I can make that change, and I can't even relieve her of duty without leaving the desk. The simplest solution to this would be not to make any automatic designations until time advances from the client's arrival. If a client arrives at 13:00 and I happen to enter the reception, then the waiting client and available whores would still be displayed until I assigned them myself, or time advances through any action.

Oh, yeah, this right here is a problem.

A serious one even, and I THINK it's been a problem for a while.

I probably haven't personally mentioned it earlier, because for levelling reasons I actually tend to assign all the girls' clients entirely myself.

This is also why I only play each update like once and often skip updates, because that is a very time-intensive sort of exercise.
Lucky777

Postby Zobo » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:28 pm

The numbers in this game are quite obviously not balanced. Balancing numbers is a difficult task. The levels of customers go up way high, their requests are silly high (the quality they want could in many cases not be fulfilled by a girl with maxxed out stats.) The experience gain from fighting is absurdly low, the game difficulty is very much only in the beginning.

Here's to hoping the balance will be addressed at some time.
Zobo

Postby enkephalin07 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:13 pm

Something strange that's probably a bug; when I summoned my thugs to hook them up for the evening, the whores arrived holding their fists to their mouths with their eyes pleading in fear. I don't know if they were trying to tell me something, but I kept an eye on them after I assigned them, and it didn't appear to injure their Mood or hp, so I don't know what that could've been about. All the guys were at max hygiene and only one of the girls was low on stam. It stopped happening after I closed and relaunched the flash, so must have been a bug.

* Regen while waiting in reception, maybe with a minimum of 30 mins to regen. And an option to wait until next client.

* How do I start this interdimensional slave trade? I would probably need to bring those guys who could use names a peace offering first. What kind of exotic girls can only be found on that dimension?

* It would make sense for Account display to include the loan balance and next payment amount and next due date or overdue date. Then you could make better predictions as to when the collectors will show up, and get prepared one way or another. And I think there may be a bug that extends their delay every time you peek in on the loan manager fucking.
enkephalin07

Postby Ungawa » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:54 am

Did you recently do the Julia/Alice event where you have a dream where Alice is sucking you off while Julia is in shock? Then you wake up and Alice looks at you and goes into that pose?

Usually, that just means that the second position isn't reset. Turning off and turning the game back on the next day allows you to have that position reset to normal from then on.

Also, to Ixfa:

A lot of text spelling corrections made by IxFa. Basically she roasted me for being such an ignorant writer for every mistake. Hope she didn't see this post yet.

I'm dyin...
Ungawa

Postby IxFa » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:00 am

omg Marune I didn't mean to hit you so hard with that ><
It was a lot of corrections, but it was 357 pages! Please don't feel bad :x
English may be a second language but I do adore your creativity. Don't sweat the mistakes~
Love your work~!
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby Kollyn » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:04 pm

Hi Marune Nice game but one Question do pregnancy end One day? Or stay the Pregnant until eternity.
Kollyn

Postby Ungawa » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:57 am

9 days...

Let's just... Assume that the time of 1 day is 1 month for that, okay? It's a fetish put into the game but it's not exactly thought through on all fronts...
Ungawa

Postby iwbtg9544 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:16 am

Marune Wrote:(No, it's now what you think *wink*)
iwbtg9544
Newly Registered

Postby LillyMacow » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:45 am

Hey, Isn't a bug report or anything, but I have gotta comment again. The update to fighting with grabbing is greatly appreciated, I loved the update to the slums in general. I have some gripes, but honestly I just want to say I am im still impressed at how good this game has been with its consistent updates. So, dropping the pessimism for a second, fantastic work, and I hope for more mechanic updates in the future!
LillyMacow

Postby Shades » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:11 pm

Alright, I must be missing something. I can't get Alice's new event to progress. She gets kidnapped but the only thing I can do is talk to the bank manager who tells me to fuck off.

Can someone tell me what the steps are for this event? I can not figure it out...

(I've gotten my debt to as low as possible now, and I've had the new bedroom the whole time)
Shades
Newly Registered

Postby enkephalin07 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:37 pm

* "You can't unequip this." What, not even with a Dignity of 10? And not even a female MC? Girls in the black corsage got plain panties though the cut is similar to Geneva suit, which got string. Panties didn't load at all on girls after the 30th slot. Not that I'm complaining about that, but if I buy panties for those girls, they don't appear when trying them on and disappear from the shop after purchase. The bunny bra looks like a one-piece, so shouldn't require panties.

* Half the scenes in the new bedroom are submerged below the dialog box, which uncollapses when auto selecting positions with the number keys. Many positions on the bed are partially obscured by it. Aside from the obstructive dialog box, the low position placements makes for a less smooth visual composition than the other scenes.
enkephalin07

Postby naruto95 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:48 pm

I can't understand this update "-Added new quest for Alice story. To unleash it your overall collectors debt has to be lesser that 200k. It can invoke some consequences for Alice. So be careful, you are the one who are making decisions. Be sure you have new bedroom built." So, you only receive a devise from the the lady of the Bar. After that I can't manage to do nothing else. Is the scene isn't implanted yet? or I'm missing something?
naruto95

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects