Rogue Courier (RC)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Rogue Courier (RC)

Postby Alukard » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:16 am

The Game still in progress!

This is a 2D game, and right now is only 1 episode, Pinoy is thinking to make a game where you are free to do anything you want, later on you'll have the possibility to walk around your ship and talk with crew(and do others things too hehe).
Types of sex planned to have in game: Futanari, rape, alien, android, slime, gangbang etc.

This game is being created by Pinoytons (art and animations, I think everyone know him hehe) and PCG (programmer).

Latest Version: https://mega.nz/#!pFcASJqD!KNPp1-VMl7uXvlKAV7v8tFVkIPEbWAO50K1e1WiMLCk

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/pinoytoons

i'm posting for pinoytoons because he is having problems to post, so everything that you guys ask i'll pass to him.

The Attachments is just loops, because the game is too heavy to I upload here, you can get from the Mega link that I posted above.
and sorry for my bad english xD.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

FH1.swf [ 29.12 KiB | Viewed 4369 times ]

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

loop 3.swf [ 58.53 KiB | Viewed 4369 times ]

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

loop 1.swf [ 41.35 KiB | Viewed 4369 times ]

Last edited by Alukard on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry dor my bad english on Brazil people only teach ... hm.. well , I think nothing HAHAHAHAHA
Alukard

Re: Rogue Courier (RC)

Postby SILBER129 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:50 am

Pinoytons is art and animations game ARIA before right? I keep looking Pinoytons work after i play that game. but look like Pinoytons stop update his blog for a while (after July). It good to hear about this your new game.

about game
do u have plan to add map in your ship ? for show where u need to go
How many Girls in your game plan ? (I very like the first engineer girl(forget her name))

last version at newgrounds take long time to load game (5-10min). it nomal or only me ?

Thank you and sorry for my bad ENG
;)
SILBER129
Newly Registered

Postby Alukard » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:25 pm

SILBER129 Wrote:Pinoytons is art and animations game ARIA before right? I keep looking Pinoytons work after i play that game. but look like Pinoytons stop update his blog for a while (after July). It good to hear about this your new game.

about game
How many Girls in your game plan ? (I very like the first engineer girl(forget her name))

last version at newgrounds take long time to load game (5-10min). it nomal or only me ?

;)

yeah he did the art for ARIA, and about his blog he will update soon with some news

Map: for sure he will add a map, the ship is very big to don't have one hehe.
Girls: 7 will be part of the crew I think, and will have anothers ones that you'll find in the galaxy , and the engineer you saying I think is Halina.

just the 5~10 loading I don't know, can be the browser, internet ou outras coisas haha, try using another browser.
Sorry dor my bad english on Brazil people only teach ... hm.. well , I think nothing HAHAHAHAHA
Alukard

Postby SILBER129 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:13 pm

Alukard Wrote:
SILBER129 Wrote:Pinoytons is art and animations game ARIA before right? I keep looking Pinoytons work after i play that game. but look like Pinoytons stop update his blog for a while (after July). It good to hear about this your new game.

about game

;)

yeah he did the art for ARIA, and about his blog he will update soon with some news

Map: for sure he will add a map, the ship is very big to don't have one hehe.
Girls: 7 will be part of the crew I think, and will have anothers ones that you'll find in the galaxy , and the engineer you saying I think is Halina.

just the 5~10 loading I don't know, can be the browser, internet ou outras coisas haha, try using another browser.[/quotWoe]

very interesting

Thank for answer ;)
SILBER129
Newly Registered

Postby SILBER129 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:18 pm

And i don't know why u topic keep move from[Creative Corner ‹ Flash Projects] to [Creative ‹ Discussion] did u miss some thing about rule ??
SILBER129
Newly Registered

Postby Alukard » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:21 pm

SILBER129 Wrote:And i don't know why u topic keep move from[Creative Corner ‹ Flash Projects] to [Creative ‹ Discussion] did u miss some thing about rule ??

I did some things wrong but now is all right xD, I talked to the mod and he changed back to me xD. Ty mod.
Alukard

Postby Wee » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:36 pm

Nice game so far! Loving the artwork!

Not much to suggest right now, other than more Nekkid art please! Looking forward to future releases!
Wee

Postby SILBER129 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:32 pm

any update ? your topic very quiet. I didn't saw update in last month. I still Looking forward to future update ;)

//sry for my eng if u don't understand
SILBER129
Newly Registered

Postby Alukard » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:26 am

SILBER129 Wrote:any update ? your topic very quiet. I didn't saw update in last month. I still Looking forward to future update ;)

//sry for my eng if u don't understand

Sorry for that, I got really busy the end of the year and now in this week, i'll see if I can update the entire post this weekend xD.
Alukard

Postby FMC » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:19 am

For me, at least, it's saying that the 'latest download' is no longer available.
FMC

Postby benj2903 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:13 pm

The download botton dosen't work
benj2903
Newly Registered

Return to Flash Projects