Corta's Flash Edits - Exclusive Supporter Bootleg [25/Oct]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - FYC art mini-update [26th Oct]

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:49 am

lol i know all that Zobo, i'm just trying to say that it's difficult to tell what they look like because Ionian skin tones range from dark to light. I was only using absurd examples to help get my point across. Keep in mind that both Irelia and Karma are Ionian and they have very different colored skin lol (Irelia being whiter than mayonnaise lol). Just saying it makes things difficult. That said, NOT having zed in this kinda game would also be a travesty, so it's a difficult situation lol. It'd be up to Corta to decide how to play this one... :P
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby Zobo » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:36 am

Ionia seems to be an amalgamation of much of Asia, from Japan, China all the way to India. Irelia's skin tone is within the range of East Asians, pale though it is.

Shen's art shows his skin tone to be light, you can see it on the arm. Zed's base color is not shown, Shockblade zed has yellowish pale skin.

Z.
Zobo

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:06 am

ahhh wait you are right, i forgot shock blade actually shows a bit of skin. Don't see it often enough for it to be drilled into memory. Good looking out, seems like there's no problems then! :D
Kumokumo

Postby RushGuy2112 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:46 pm

That glory hole game is awesome. I was wondering what Shepard is up to these days. Now I know.
RushGuy2112
Newly Registered

Postby Kumokumo » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:21 pm

That glory hole set-up IS kinda impressive, but The Anti-Spiral's "Glory Hole" x larger. GO Team Guren!! (hehe, I love bad jokes.) :mrgreen:
Kumokumo

Postby Space » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:21 am

Hey Corta,
I think your work into FYC has been awesome with each update though I think I may have a suggestion to make it even
better. Would you ever consider adding in arms for the male? I think if you had the male put his hands on the thighs on the characters it'd improve the realism, esp on rape mode. Anyways best of luck and looking forward to your future creations. :D
Space
Newly Registered

Re: Corta's Flash Edits

Postby corta » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:30 am

FYC quinnShyvReng.jpg

alrighty, mini-ish update -- it's been a while since I did one of these..

art for this round of FYC previews is round-about done, but I'm still busting around the code and doing a bit of tune-ups here-and-there.
so, still a few more fixes before this preview is ready to come out and play. but hopefully I'll have something ready for you all this week. ;)

in the next preview, I'm gonna start but prepping the 'team-mate' system for gang-poses and make a start on the animation for the first gang scene :)
plus, DJ sona and probably poll for a grey-champ's costume.

but, that's still a while away, seeing as I'm real busy this time of year.. and losing my weekends to important/fun stuff -really- slows me down, as I'm sure you've all noticed.. :|
and... hey, another shout-out to everyone who's stuck with me despite all that.. much, MUCH love to you all! :mrgreen: <3

..and ooh boy, it's been a while since I read the thread... :?

Zobo Wrote:Yordle penis

yup, I'm working on expanding the male roster, now that I got the mate-picker.
and I'm gonna try and make things more 'exotic' :P
I just made a new 'small' size for nunu and valor.. and I'm on the look out for more fun things to draw. so stay tuned! ;)

Kumokumo Wrote:Zed

that -was- just a dildo.. but, figured it might as well be a shadow-clone.. I couldn't find a better pic to use, anyhow. so it'll do as-is. :lol:

Zobo Wrote:all male champs

yeah, nah.. y'guessed it. :P
if it's fun, I'll take a try, but just throwing things in is a waste if it's not unique enough.

Space Wrote:Would you ever consider adding in arms for the male?

it's... a neat idea, but in practice I think it'd get a bit annoying, really..
laziness aside, I can't really 'do' much with them in most of the animations, so they'll just kinda... be around most of the time.

not to mention that it'd draw attention to the 'artistic license' that's been taken to the partner's legs, head.. and... everything, really..
I'd need to make a hide option with it, I'd need to draw a few models for the different sizes.. and it's even more stuff I need to do to make new partners..

..I'm none too keen to dive into all of that, sorry. :(
but, thanks for the suggestion, anyhow -- I like to consider everything that comes my way. :)

Kumokumo Wrote:That glory hole set-up IS kinda impressive, but The Anti-Spiral's "Glory Hole" x larger. GO Team Guren!! :mrgreen:

..I dont get it.. but I still loves it! :lol:
Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Postby corta » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:52 pm

FYC release1.8p2.jpg

FYC 1.8 preview #2 is now live for supporters!

What's new?

Stomach Bulge 2.0 -- now with more deformations!
New champs - Quinn, Shyvana & Rengar(a?)
New 'fun size' partners, nunu and valor
a few (small) art updates for Irelia, Ashe & Ahri
+ the usual bugfixes and small stuff, etc :)

Still to go:

For preview three, I plan to have the base aimation of the new gang scene ready, get DJ Sona drawn and hold another costume vote.
on full 1.8, still aiming for a 'pleasure' bar plus a persona system for each champ the have their own likes/dislikes -- yay, orgasms!

And thanks to the backers of FYC!
    Nonexistantone
    Ahri
    CPU
    Luke Starbrook
    Blitz Hayabusa
    d3mon13
    Shida
    Alexander Martens
    matthew boutilier
    MH
    xRoacHx
    Nope Noperson
    Beldantazar
    Gawd Almighty
    Vix
    Alexei Short
    Te1emachus
    Katarina Morello
    Michael Eskesen
    Michael Murphy
    Disconnected
    Steve
    cp
    Keon Boyd
    KC
    Erik Spychalski
    Takayuki Chiba
    InfamousTA
    david Smirnov
    Jimmy Ohlsson
    Vincent20
    Justin
    Alex
    air990099
    Veloxity
corta

Postby Kumokumo » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:12 am

corta Wrote:
Kumokumo Wrote:That glory hole set-up IS kinda impressive, but The Anti-Spiral's "Glory Hole" x larger. GO Team Guren!! :mrgreen:

..I dont get it.. but I still loves it! :lol:

Lol. You don't have to get it. All you need to know is: It was a Guren Lagann reference, That "Glory Hole" was a euphemism, And the "Anti-Spiral" throws Galaxies at people. I can explain more in depth if you'd like, but that's about the gist of it. :roll:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

ANYWAYS..... I'm deactivating Geek-Mode now. I have to say i like your work on this so far. I'm not usually a fan of the gaming genre for FYC, but you usually impress me with the games you put out, even when they aren't my usually Game-Types. Sona and Sejuani are my Girls (Though my Nami is also a favorite too), and i like how you went about making them. Keep up the good work, and i'll be watching you in the future. Like that creepy, invisible (and possibly homicidal) classmate who always stares at you from the bushes watching you flirt with the other girls while wishing they'd get hit by a truck, then following you all the way home and staring at you while you do your homework from school, hiding in the shadows beneath that one broken lamppost that the City never gets around to fixing, while she gently caresses the box-cutter in her pocket thinking about the other bitches in her class and all the things she'd do to them if she met them in a dark alley..... 8-)
Kumokumo

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - FYC 1.8p2 release [16th Nov]

Postby Zobo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:09 am

I ran into the blowjob cum outside not working again, and this time I tested futher. It seems rape mode is the thing that makes it bug out.

I also noted that Gragas is supposedly quite fat. His belly should cover almost all of his staff, in the least. I don't know if it's worth looking more into the male bodies. Some of them could be wider, more massive looking.

How much work would putting tooltips on the icons be? It would be nice to have tooltips.

Since you are creating a different skin for a champ, how are you going to make it visible? I would suggest putting some indication to the icon of the champion in the female champ selector in the right side, and have the button cycle between different skins.

Z.
Zobo

Postby corta » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:35 am

Aaaannnd mini update time again!

been up to some.. other fun stuff, last few days..
for anyone who plays a-chat, take a looksie at the cool things I been up to :mrgreen:
..cant be too many of you who care.. but whatever :P

nothing too much to report on FYC, still getting through all the bug reports before I move onto animation time.
and, oh yeah, about the new animation.. I'm gonna try something special to make it even more fun ;)
I wanna rig everything to have each partner run independently, so they can go their own speeds and cum individually..
sure, it'll be heaps of trouble.. but it's WAY more fun than a boring old baked animation, huh? :)

um.. yup. that's about it, for now -- kisses!

Zobo Wrote:I ran into the blowjob cum outside not working again, and this time I tested futher. It seems rape mode is the thing that makes it bug out.

ahh.. yup, that explains why I wasnt finding anything.. taking another look around the code, tah. :)

Zobo Wrote:Gragas is supposedly quite fat. His belly should cover almost all of his staff, in the least.

yeah, the art itself isnt actually gragas, just a fat, tanned human.
when I made the partner menu, I was just looking for portraits that could just-about fit.. and that's the story on how ainsley got in there, too.. :lol:

might actually make gragas and braum look more like themselves .. if I can get a better portrait to use for the originals

Zobo Wrote:How much work would putting tooltips on the icons be? It would be nice to have tooltips.

maybe for the top layer of buttons.. they are a bit cryptic, arent they? :?

Zobo Wrote:Since you are creating a different skin for a champ, how are you going to make it visible? I would suggest putting some indication to the icon of the champion in the female champ selector in the right side, and have the button cycle between different skins.

I'll probably put a sash or an icon on the portrait, along with a number. and hitting the button again will shuffle through skins. ;)

Kumokumo Wrote:I have to say i like your work

awwh <3

Kumokumo Wrote:ANYWAYS..... <insert crazy stuff>

*nervous giggle* .... juuusst... walking away slowly, now.. :lol:
corta

Postby ANooB » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:52 am

Corta, I fucking love your GUIs. Marry me.
Spruce your games up using free vector content: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7109

There're no such things as mistakes, just happy little accidents. ~Bob Ross
ANooB

Postby Hallucination » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:05 am

ANooB Wrote:Corta, I fucking love your GUIs. Marry me.

You know, with the right interpretation, a GUI could mean your body.
Hallucination

Postby Pr3dator95 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:46 am

These short flash games are amazing, love it. Keep up the good work
Pr3dator95
Newly Registered

Postby Zobo » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:47 pm

corta Wrote:
nothing too much to report on FYC, still getting through all the bug reports before I move onto animation time.
and, oh yeah, about the new animation.. I'm gonna try something special to make it even more fun ;)
I wanna rig everything to have each partner run independently, so they can go their own speeds and cum individually..
sure, it'll be heaps of trouble.. but it's WAY more fun than a boring old baked animation, huh? :)

Heh, keep things interesting for yourself, by all means.

I just keep seeing this "Blue team double cum!" annoucements.... ah well...

corta Wrote:yeah, the art itself isnt actually gragas, just a fat, tanned human.
when I made the partner menu, I was just looking for portraits that could just-about fit.. and that's the story on how ainsley got in there, too.. :lol:

might actually make gragas and braum look more like themselves .. if I can get a better portrait to use for the originals

Well, the gragas doesn't actually look much like a fat man to me. The lack of visible belly just makes the image look like a muscled man. http://lolwp.com/gragas/gragas-2/ shows a different skin of gragas, but the belly is quite more visible in the image than the normal splash art, casting a shadow on parts below. It should probably partially hide the active parts, seeing the point of view is not the male character's eyes not all of it though.

The male models you use are quite similar to one another. Though size changes, there is no differentation in muscle definition/muscle mass, nor are there signs of fat and body hair.

But then, I am not here to watch the male models. I am only interested in seeing the less than desirable partner models existing. Because I am horrible that way.

corta Wrote:
Zobo Wrote: Zobo Wrote:
How much work would putting tooltips on the icons be? It would be nice to have tooltips.

maybe for the top layer of buttons.. they are a bit cryptic, arent they?

Some of them are, yes. I by now know them all by heart, but they were confusing earlier.

As I have an important thing I need to do, no time better to write a long post about the UI of FYC.

I think the UI of FYC is good. It could be improved, and some logical grouping or UI elements would perhaps be fast to do and not too onerous.

What I thought is the ability to interact with the female model itself?

How hard would it be to have clicking on body remove items or clothing from the model? You could have a click area in the chest region for upper clothing cycle, lower body for lower clothing cycle, legs for legs clothing removal cycle. That would make the user feel more in control and I would say it would be more satisfying.

There's of course the various accessories. I don't really know flash animation, so I don't know how feasible it is when adding some item on screen, such as caitlyn's hat, to also add mouse click listening to it and remove it if it's clicked on.

I mentioned logical grouping of buttons. I try to tell what that means below.

You have four categories of buttons up there, and one that might best be placed somewhere else.

First, let's list them all. The mini buttons are listed next to the main button in parentheses.

Buttons for female body:
Skin Color (includes specials as jinx tattoos and some ears)
Hair (+bush)
Eye Color
Breast size(+nipple)

Buttons for clothing and accessories
Accessories(+remove)
Upper clothing(+cycle undressing) (could be reverse cycle if undressing cycle is moved to the body itself)
Lower clothing(+cycle undressing)(as previously)
Leg covering(+cycle undressing)(ditto)

Buttons for Emotion
Eyebrows(+mouth)
(eye direction) (can I suggest eye open/close cycling button too?) (Surprised full open/normal fully open/half closed/full closed)

Game controls
Bulge (xray)
UI visibility
Clean cum(+apply loads)
Music selector (where is volume control?)
Lighting
Background selector
Women list show/hide
Male selector (cycle reverse)

Buttons that are not always visible are
Position selector
"Match me with teammates" -button
"I will invite my own teammates" - button
Teammate selector
Auto-pilot button
Rape mode button
Lubrication button
Messy button
Creampie button
Wet Chest button
Wetness button
Sweat button
Various buttons adding cum to places (below the health bar, for those who never knew they existed)

Now, I would probably change the layout a bit, like this.

Put the game controls to the top left. First, ui visibility, then all the others that change the graphics and sound in a more general way.

Then, from right to left

Move the female selector a bit down, and put the button opening and closing it directly above it.

In the top row, the buttons that change the female body/coloring nearest the female selector, then to the left of that the ones that change the expression, and to the left of that the ones that change clothing.

So, the top row (From left to right) could be as follows:
UI visibility
Music selector (music volume)
Background selector
Lighting
Bulge (xray)
Clean cum(+apply loads)
Cycle male (reverse)
(Small empty space)
Accessories(+remove)
Upper clothing(+undressing)
Lower clothing(+undressing)
Leg covering(+undressing)
(small empty space)
Eyebrows(+mouth)
(eye direction) (eye openness)
(small empty space)
Hair (+bush)
Eye Color
Breast size(+nipple)
Skin Color (skin specials?)
Women list show/hide

I do have some ideas regarding the other stuff, but there is absolutely no sense in discussing things further, there's loads to do here already and it's all the stuff most programmers hate doing anyway, small changes those pesky UX people keep talking about.

corta Wrote:
um.. yup. that's about it, for now -- kisses!

...just a little bit of tongue. ;)

Z.
Zobo

Postby corta » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:50 am

FYC release1.8p2.jpg

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Fuck Your Champion v1.8 [2016-11-16].swf [ 7.26 MiB | Viewed 4188 times ]

Since last update: (1.8p1)
Stomach Bulge 2.0 -- now with more deformations! New champs - Quinn, Shyvana & Rengar(a?) New 'fun size' partners, nunu and valor. a few (small) art updates for Irelia, Ashe & Ahri + the usual bugfixes and small stuff, etc :)

Still to go:
For preview three, I plan to have the base animation of the new gang scene ready, get DJ Sona drawn and hold another costume vote.
on full 1.8, still aiming for a 'pleasure' bar plus a persona system for each champ the have their own likes/dislikes -- yay, orgasms!

And thanks to the backers of FYC:
    Nonexistantone
    Ahri
    CPU
    Luke Starbrook
    Deathz
    Fege
    Well Whynot
    daniel
    Wilsonthegreen
    Descartes
    kirby
    Xioopt
    Your Best Friend
    The Darkness
    Blitz Hayabusa
    d3mon13
    Alexander Martens
    matthew boutilier
    MH
    xRoacHx
    Nope Noperson
    Beldantazar
    Gawd Almighty
    Vix
    Alexei Short
    Te1emachus
    Katarina Morello
    Michael Eskesen
    Michael Murphy
    Disconnected
    Steve
    cp
    Keon Boyd
    KC
    Erik Spychalski
    Takayuki Chiba
    InfamousTA
    david Smirnov
    Jimmy Ohlsson
    Vincent20
    Justin
    Alex
    air990099
    Veloxity

and yep, still working on the new stuff, so there aint too much to show off just yet.
other than a new poro partner anyhow. (stay tuned :P )
still working on fixing arms disappearing during footjob, too.. trying to track down the code that's doing it.. :?

oh yeah, more mod stuff for that game nobody plays.. same link for anyone who cares. :roll:

ANooB Wrote:Corta, I fucking love your GUIs. Marry me.

I'm kinda proud of my bhgh ones.. ;)

Hallucination Wrote:You know, with the right interpretation, a GUI could mean your body.

awesome! *starts booty-poppin* :lol:

Pr3dator95 Wrote:These short flash games are amazing, love it. Keep up the good work

:D

Zobo Wrote:I am only interested in seeing the less than desirable partner models existing. Because I am horrible that way.

well, if I ever track down some decent summoner icons to use for the basic skin tones, then I can free up graggy and give him his own model. :)

Zobo Wrote:How hard would it be to have clicking on body remove items or clothing from the model?

that's ... a real good idea. I'll make it happen. :mrgreen:
and it's a bit tougher, but I can think of a decent way to make it work for accs, too. ;)

Zobo Wrote:logical grouping of buttons

I -wanted- to keep it as close to the original as possible... but then I started wondering 'why'...
..yep. I'll probably have a play around with 'em while I make the tooltips. :)
corta

Postby corta » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:40 pm

FYC frostedTips.jpg

about time for an update, mm? :)

alllllriiightt... let's see here.
done stuff includes, two new partners, fluffy little poros and battle-piggy bristle, tooltips are in and there's fixes to two long-running bugs,
wonky music playing at odd speeds (flash didnt like the frequency or something, so I've um...re-something'd them all.)
also, something strange happened since last update and all my audio files god corrupted and turned into static.. but, I think I got them all fixed. ;)
and the 'arm glitch' (which took WAY longer than it should have, and the solution was DUMB and makes me feel bad. ..and I dont wanna talk about it. GAARRRHHH!! :evil:)

anyways, still to come... I'll put up the next character vote in a few days,when I need a break scripting.
and there's a mountain of code I'm STILL chewing through before the new animation can actually kick off. :|
corta

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - FYC mini update [6th Dec]

Postby Doc1138 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:35 am

This is some great stuff, Corta! Gotta ask, though, since you put stomach deformation, is there a possibility for cum inflation in this? Sorry to bother, just thought I'd ask.
Doc1138
Newly Registered

Re: Corta's Flash Edits - FYC mini update [6th Dec]

Postby Freeze » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:15 pm

I really miss first post edits with latest updates.
Freeze
Newly Registered

Postby corta » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:38 am

Heya gang,
new vote for supporters is now up!

vote time.jpg
vote time.jpg (31.21 KiB) Viewed 3947 times

I'm... totally a semi-professional artist.. :lol:

Doc1138 Wrote:since you put stomach deformation, is there a possibility for cum inflation in this?

probably not gonna happen, sorry :(
that'd be a crazy amount of work with this much dress-up goin' on.. :?

Freeze Wrote:I really miss first post edits with latest updates.

weird stuff happens with I update the front post, so I kinda try to avoid it..
but, you can check out the 'playable' tab on the left of the patreon page to quick-check for demos, now! :D
corta

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects