Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.23 (Nov 30/16)

Postby sy7777 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:17 pm

An animation for looking at toilets... Really? there are 2 buttons that still don't work for shit and instead of making them work you do this what the actual hell am i the only one who wants that grayed out button in the options menu to work
and the size buttons for peach's ass to do something?
sy7777
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:18 am

sy7777 Wrote:An animation for looking at toilets... Really? there are 2 buttons that still don't work for shit and instead of making them work you do this what the actual hell am i the only one who wants that grayed out button in the options menu to work

update xml.jpg

sy7777 Wrote:and the size buttons for peach's ass to do something?

Nope. No time to program it, sorry.
A thing I must do ASAP is the Bowser Castle level.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Xeriones » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:00 am

So I'm quite new here, I downloaded version 3.16. I can't seem to get beyond world 2. Was wondering where I could download the very latest version at?
Xeriones
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:52 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Are there only "futa-versions" of the Wendy-Rosalina-Daisy-Achievement and birdo-Achievement? Is there a way to show at least "strap-on's" or a cis-version?

I asked TripFlip to make a 'pussy only' version (or a strap-on one), perhaps both are possible (if Peach is Innoccent, pussy on pussy. If not, strap-ons.).

Scissoring really doesn't work with these poses, but I can see about a strap-on version when I get time.

sy7777 Wrote:An animation for looking at toilets... Really? there are 2 buttons that still don't work for shit and instead of making them work you do this what the actual hell am i the only one who wants that grayed out button in the options menu to work
and the size buttons for peach's ass to do something?

You have to realize that making a quick looking animation is pretty quick and easy for Ivan, whereas changing the ass size requires potentially reworking every single animation in the game, re-making every costume in the game, and probably every (something else I'm forgetting) in the game, as well as setting up code to change between these variations depending on an ass size variable. Like Ivan said, he's focused on finishing World 8 at the moment, and if he took a moment to add a quick animation that amused him, then that's fine. It takes away virtually nothing from anything else.
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:37 am

tripflip Wrote:You have to realize that making a quick looking animation is pretty quick and easy for Ivan, whereas changing the ass size requires potentially reworking every single animation in the game, re-making every costume in the game, and probably every (something else I'm forgetting) in the game, as well as setting up code to change between these variations depending on an ass size variable. Like Ivan said, he's focused on finishing World 8 at the moment, and if he took a moment to add a quick animation that amused him, then that's fine. It takes away virtually nothing from anything else.

Actually I dont need to remake every costume or scene, because I can use tricks. For example, I dont need to create a new 'bigger butt' object (in a new layer), like in Photoshop, in all 300+ scenes. I just order the code to change particular bodyparts to the unicque larger butt (and a larger thigh), which can be a mask of the former size (its a bit hard to explain, but the thing is, I reuse the former 'thigh outfit', 'butt outfit', enlarging it a bit. The problem is the potential overlapping and some creativity needed to analyse the best approach. And more, if Peach is front facing us, we wont notice any difference, not only because I dont want it, but because we can focus on the poses we can really notice her butt bigger, in a more direct way (easing my work as well). So this is the current situation (I havent made a 'bigger thigh' in BACKSIDE and SIDE pose yet):

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

bigger butt - poses to change so far.jpg

As I already said and agreed with some people, I wont be just making a bigger butt. Her thigh needs to be a bit bigger too.
As for levels, its the current priority, as well as scenes. Its easier for me to make a new scene, and I am right into some new scenes, like 'Princess playing with chains in her tower' , the 'toad line-up scene' , the 'Sniffing Toadette Kickers' and 'Embarrassing cake' scenes.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tripflip » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Actually I dont need to remake every costume or scene, because I can use tricks.

Alrighty, well I'm glad it's not as complicated as I thought.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Its easier for me to make a new scene, and I am right into some new scenes, like 'Princess playing with chains in her tower' , the 'toad line-up scene' , the 'Sniffing Toadette Kickers' and 'Embarrassing cake' scenes.

But yeah, this is the point of what I was saying. Making a new scene, especially a quick look animation is a lot easier and faster than the butt size thing.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:So this is the current situation (I havent made a 'bigger thigh' in BACKSIDE and SIDE pose yet):

The attachment bigger butt - poses to change so far.jpg is no longer available

As I already said and agreed to some people, I wont be just making a bigger butt. Her thigh needs to be a bit bigger too.

Yeah, that's what I did with the Lady Bow revamp. It took a complete re-draw, but she's got a nice, juicy rump now ;)

Lady Bow Body Revamp Web Size 01.jpg
Lady Bow Body Revamp Web Size 01.jpg (83.58 KiB) Viewed 2177 times
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby sy7777 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

update xml.jpg

sy7777 Wrote:and the size buttons for peach's ass to do something?

Nope. No time to program it, sorry.
A thing I must do ASAP is the Bowser Castle level.

Huh thanks for fielding my complaint this is proly my favorite mario fan game
sy7777
Newly Registered

Postby Xeriones » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:50 am

SO, I got to world 3, but when I came to 3-5 once crossing over the logs in front of the waterfall and hitting the checkpoint, I tried going through the pipe to progress through the level. It showed a screen with the other side of the pipe, but peach was not there. I thought it was a one time bug, so I tried completing it again, but the same exact thing happened.
Attachments
7789e549112874e7b66055d8aba612fe.png
After going into the pipe
915641c0f987a0a875c98e0f4c6244f3.png
Before going into the pipe
Xeriones
Newly Registered

Postby mountainmanmad » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:16 pm

Hey, I'm having some trouble with the game, or at least the flash player itself. It's zoomed it too far, enough that I can't see everything on the screen. I've tried looking online for help, but nothing I try fixes it. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem? I can't really play the game until then.
mountainmanmad
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:18 pm

Xeriones Wrote:So, I got to world 3, but when I came to 3-5 once crossing over the logs in front of the waterfall and hitting the checkpoint, I tried going through the pipe to progress through the level. It showed a screen with the other side of the pipe, but peach was not there. I thought it was a one time bug, so I tried completing it again, but the same exact thing happened.

I havent touched those pipes. But surely the code improvement done last week (which gave yet more performance to the game) affects them.
EDIT: FIXED!

mountainmanmad Wrote:Hey, I'm having some trouble with the game, or at least the flash player itself. It's zoomed it too far, enough that I can't see everything on the screen. I've tried looking online for help, but nothing I try fixes it. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem? I can't really play the game until then.

We only have 4 zoom modes. Did you zoom it in the worldmap or in a normal level? Either way, you can try to press '-' (zoom key) in the keyboard (not keypad) to return to the normal zoom, or you can go to the options screen, then click 'DEFAULT SETTINGS', or you can just click 'RESET SAVES' in the first screen (the loader screen).

If the entire game is zoomed in (even the loader screen) it might be a problem with your flash plugin, as I its NOT POSSIBLE to manually click the zoom button or '-' key in the screens like loader, intro, load game and other screens. They stay the same!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Shardoom » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:49 pm

The princess' wardrobe seems to be completely broken now. She doesn't enter into it at all, even though the options still appear, eventually you just end up stuck and have to exit to world.

I also just finished doing a scene with a toad and afterwards Peach had disappeared, or so I'd thought. She had apparently been moved to the room where you get the nurse outfit. However the camera didn't move to her, I couldn't get her back, and again had to exit to worldspace.

I appreciate all the quick changes you've been making recently Ivan but it seems like lately the stability of the game has lowered quite a bit, for instance when I try to even start the game, every time I have to reset saves otherwise I'm stuck with a black screen that doesn't respond to anything.

A few months ago this game was rock-solid and a delight to play, the past few updates, well, haven't been so good. It's nice to add new stuff and pretties etc etc but only if the game is properly playable.
Shardoom

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.23 (Dec 3/16)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:00 am

Today is friday! Image
I've found and FIXED some bugs!

Shardoom Wrote:The princess' wardrobe seems to be completely broken now. She doesn't enter into it at all, even though the options still appear, eventually you just end up stuck and have to exit to world.

FIXED!

Shardoom Wrote:I also just finished doing a scene with a toad and afterwards Peach had disappeared, or so I'd thought. She had apparently been moved to the room where you get the nurse outfit. However the camera didn't move to her, I couldn't get her back, and again had to exit to worldspace.

With this update (3rd december) I cant reproduce! I wasnt reproducing it before, so it might be fixed already.

Shardoom Wrote:I appreciate all the quick changes you've been making recently Ivan but it seems like lately the stability of the game has lowered quite a bit, for instance when I try to even start the game, every time I have to reset saves otherwise I'm stuck with a black screen that doesn't respond to anything. A few months ago this game was rock-solid and a delight to play, the past few updates, well, haven't been so good. It's nice to add new stuff and pretties etc etc but only if the game is properly playable.

Please see if its now fixed.

I am sorry about those 'new born bugs' but this is how I work (I prefer the 'GO HORSE' programming style, so I can get pretty creative and make a new scene or level in a few days, sometimes more than one per day!) Even if I do test it myself before sending to LOK, unexpected bugs can escape me. It's a side effect of working with NO UNIT TESTS. In As3, I tried to use some components, but the way the game is now very complex, I would need a complex suite of not only UNIT tests but INTEGRATED tests. I would be testing much more than making new features!
The game is more manageable, either way. So I can find and fix the encountered bugs pretty fast, except some long lasting bugs (a few, like one or two).
The only thing I need people around here is to test the game once new versions are up. You dont need to get paranoid, just detect if something was wrong, then press PAGE DOWN to activate debug mode and then take a print screen, or click in the red button next to her portrait (TOP RIGHT), in the case that button showed in.

We had many friends testing it before, but people come in, then leave. There are times (along those long years) I am doing everything alone.
Generally, bugs like you reported are easy to track and fix.
I am also getting improved over time. During entire updates, we get less to no bugs at all. But sometimes we dont :/
I hope no more bugs! Glad to understand!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Peterpeterpeter » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:29 pm

Found all blueprints - thanks for the help
Found Jellyfishsister - Gallery unlocked thanks too
"The Bomb-Cum-Achievement" is now working!! :D :D (there was only no message on screen as I unlocked it)

Fond some bugs:
- The time counter goes faster with every level per Stage. In lvl 2 double, in lvl 3 three seconds per second and so on...
- The "normal" toilette scenes don't work
- There is a black screene when entering Toad Town or the Goomba Land
- In 4-4 in front of the pipe where you get to the end of the level, peach gets stuck by runnig by
- the 500.000 Point gallery picture is not unlocking
- In 9-1 after returning the disk and masturbating there is a message to press "space" on screen. If I do so, the game crashes. When I just go on and talk to Tec, I have to take the door on the right, but it doesn't unlock!
- In Stage 7 Worldmap, the brown pipe wich leads to the first part is noch working
- When E. Gadd pushes peach out of his lab (after giving him the blueprints), the animation shows two peaches
- There is a strange "ha-ha" sound, every time peach falls into the water
- the moles in the airship levels respawn every time. even after shooting them with fireballs or having sex with them. (is this ment to be?)
- After beating 1-6 ther is no dialoge from the toad. And in one lvl in stage 4 (where peach should say "I love the forrest" at the beginning) there is no dialoge, too
- The fire-traps in 1-6 and 2-4 still seem to be at the wrong place

One question:
- Could you add some of the rock-enemys in Stage 8? They ara rare in the game, too (like the ninji)?
Peterpeterpeter

Postby Anonynn » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:09 pm

Hey hey! Don't worry about all the bugs. As I said, I'm making my own game and it seems like anytime you add something new or change something a little bit, it breaks a million other things and then you spend three days doing bug-hunts etc. @_@ It's a pain. Keep up the great work!

Speaking of bugs, when you enter "Goomba Land" everything goes black. Also, when you get a game-over and Bowser is supposed to appear, everything is invisible and you have to "force map" the game to do anything. Oh, the full body of Peach (like when a question pops up in game) and she's wearing the Koopa Outfit, she has on both crowns. ^_^

Looking forward to the next update! :D You rock!

Anonynn.
Anonynn

Postby Anonynn » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:10 pm

Oh! You might want to increase the speed of the "football player" enemies. They are extremely slow! Just a suggestion!
Anonynn

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:13 am

UPDATED the GAME! Mostly bug fixes.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote:Found all blueprints - thanks for the help
Found Jellyfishsister - Gallery unlocked thanks too
"The Bomb-Cum-Achievement" is now working!! :D :D (there was only no message on screen as I unlocked it)

Great! And thank you for the descriptive findings! I've FIXED most of them, except:

- In 4-4 in front of the pipe where you get to the end of the level, peach gets stuck by runnig by. (I didnt understand and I havent reproduced it). Anyway, perhaps is it now fixed? Mostly of those bugs was thrown due to the same PIPE problem interfering with most levels!
- In 9-1 after returning the disk and masturbating there is a message to press "space" on screen. If I do so, the game crashes. When I just go on and talk to Tec, I have to take the door on the right, but it doesn't unlock! (I havent reproduced it) Perhaps its now fixed.
- After beating 1-6 ther is no dialoge from the toad. (I didnt understand and I havent reproduced it). I tested it here, and I could talk to the 'toad going out of the sack'. He said that Mario is in another Castle!

The respawning moles are ON PURPORSE because its like this in Super Mario Bros 3.

Peterpeterpeter Wrote: One question: - Could you add some of the rock-enemys in Stage 8? They ara rare in the game, too (like the ninji)?

You say CLEFTS? If so, I can add some of them ;)

Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.23 (Dec 4/16)

Postby Warflash » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:17 am

I have a problem with E.Gadd Lab. When I go out I get a black screen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7cQHqb8YdQ
Warflash
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:59 am

Warflash Wrote:I have a problem with E.Gadd Lab. When I go out I get a black screen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7cQHqb8YdQ

Here it says 'Video Unavailable'.
Either way, did you download the latest version (from 2 hours ago)? A person above detected some bugs, including the E.Gadd Lab and now its probably FIXED! I noticed your post was made just 4 minutes after my own post.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby moopie12 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:58 am

Game is bugging out whenever I kill a monster. Peach ceases to exist

moopie12
Newly Registered

Postby Peterpeterpeter » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:39 am

Hey you are great! You fix the bugs faster than I can play the game!

-the problem with 4-4 isn't any more!

-but there is a new problem with Stage 9. The first time when peach comes to Tec's room, he schould begin the dialoge with her to give the quest and unlock the elevator, but he doesn't. I can't interact with him, too.
-the auto clean if underwater isn't working any more
-often (but not always?) when peach enters water trough the surface (not with pipes) she sinks to the ground and isn't able to swim till she reaches it.
- When I unloch the birda achievement for the first time, peach disappears and I have to use the panic button
- even when the gallery is unlocked, the message, the it is unlocked always re-appears during actions with: toads, lakitus and piranha plants (the ones with the pacman-mouth)
- at the loading screen of 5-4 ther ist not shown, that there is a blueprint to find
- the empty dialoge bow after 1-6 is in the worldmap

I hope the picture was uploades correctly :?

And at least I have an idea, but it coult be a lot of work to implement it: When the time is up for one level, instead of spawning a random enemy, this witch/wizard-guy could try to catch peach and take her to the prison. And at this point it would be cool to have the possibility to set the timelimit in the options. To make the game more difficult for experienced players ;)
Attachments
1-6.jpg
Peterpeterpeter

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects