Cursed Partygame OOC Closed, 5/7 spots taken.

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Cursed Partygame OOC Open, 6/7 spots taken.

Postby exalted » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:50 pm

I have no problems with the cards. While I would not want them for my character, I'll accept what the dice throw me (I feel part of RPing is dealing with what you didn't want to have happen as much as enjoying what you want to have happen)

As we are rolling our own dice though, it's impossible to know what everyone else rolled so yeah, as FF said, just reroll if you get one that is drastically opposed to your concept. If someone else gets one that affects you (the make a baby with X) just negotiate between the two of you who swaps or just reroll/ pick another person
exalted

Postby ChibiKitsune » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:58 am

Name: Sylvi Alana Ventura
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Interests: Roleplaying, Games, Pranks, Sewing, Shopping, Swimming
Kinks: Submissive, Light Bondage, Beastiality, Tentacles, Hypnosis, Exhibitionism
Turn-offs: Oversized Parts, Scat, Guro, Watersports

Bio: Growing up in a house of gamers was a very interesting experience. At only a few years old, she joined a game of D&D with her family. She had loads of fun with it and decided then and there that she would try other games. With the help of her family she went through every game she had any interest in. The only games she really didn't get into were sports and shooter types. They just held no appeal to her. Besides the gaming one of her friends introduced her to sewing. It was a task she actually found rather relaxing and enjoyable. Many of her outfits are actually handmade and she quite enjoys showing them off. Sylvi is also a rather avid swimmer and can often be found at the pool when she isn't immersed in a game.

Being quite the nerd, Sylvi sadly does not have much of a social life outside of her small friend circle. So she really hasn't had any chance to explore her sexuality. In fact, if we're being fair here, she really doesn't notice much outside of her games. So when she was invited to the party, she was rather surprised. To everyone's shock she actually accepted the invitation, claiming it would be rude not to. What makes it even more surprising is that outside of her friend circle, she is rather introverted and shy. Perhaps this will be her chance to finally come out of her shell?

Extra Info: She is not currently aware of her sexual interests as she has not explored them. It's a minor miracle that she came to the party at all. She is also blissfully unaware of just how sexy her choices of clothing actually are as she chooses them because they are pretty.
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

((Sorry if the bio is a bit short or if it seems all over the place. I am rather scatter brained at the moment.))
https://i.imgur.com/c4bDZut.png

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:14 am

I'm of the option you take the good and the bad when you RP, so I have no problem with the cards as they are. Heck, given how Penny feels about herself she might even like some of the gender change options.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Re: Cursed Partygame OOC Closed, 7/7 spots taken.

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:25 am

I see no problems with this character. Added to accepted ones. Your sitting place will be next to Violet, on violet's right' side, or in the 8th position. The new circle looking like this.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

-----[8]-----[1]-----
[7]///////////[2]
I///////////////I
[6]///////////[3]
-----[5]-----[4]-----
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:26 am

Is it possible for Penny to take the new 8? I'd have to edit my post otherwise since it specifies that she sat both as far away from Lena as possible and next to Violet
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:29 am

Sure. I have no issues with that. In that case, Sylvi Alana Ventura takes 7.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby ChibiKitsune » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:13 am

This is fine by me and thank you. While I do agree with you MiscChaos, gender change of my player character tends to be a huge turn off that I don't even fully understand.

100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:33 am

Oh, I am by no means trying to push you into it. Some things just don't fly by some people and that's perfectly fine. I was just saying why I was fine with keeping the cards in the deck

MiscChaos

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:46 pm

Now, in order to have it all set so we all can see it, I posting it as a complete list here, in the first post of this thread, and also once in the IC thread.

-----[8]-----[1]-----
[7]///////////[2]
I///////////////I
[6]///////////[3]
-----[5]-----[4]-----

1. Violet Nocturn [Fantasy Fanatic]
2. Matt [Tes]
3. Lena [exalted]
4. Baxter [mrblah]
5. Hannah [CondorBoH]
6. Morgan [Mark3000]
7. Sylvi [ChibiKitsune]
8. Penny [MissChaos]
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:31 pm

I have one question in terms of the rules for the truth or dare game. In both cases Matt would be next, but do we go by the order or last person for who goes next?
Tes

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:09 am

The standard rule is that whoever was dared or had to speak the truth would go next.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Tes » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:53 pm

I think it was said to play along as if sylvi was there from the beginning. that's why I didn't go further into her sudden appearance. So which is it now :D
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:15 pm

Missed that part, will edit post
exalted

Postby ChibiKitsune » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:59 pm

If I take a little bit to post sometimes, it's because I am with my family. I have a little one to take care of.

ChibiKitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:29 pm

all good. diffent time zones and personal lifes make that inevitable. As long as you reply within 3 days or so or tell us you will be taking a bit, I don't think anyone will complain ^^
Tes

Postby ChibiKitsune » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:01 pm

Is it okay that it goes back to Violet already. I did roll.

ChibiKitsune

Postby Tes » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:22 pm

Well that's random. like it was said above: "take it as it comes" i would say ^^. And since it would take Fantasy both to give that decision and to answer the post it makes no difference in terms of time.
Tes

Postby ChibiKitsune » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:37 pm

I do agree. I'll make the post, but edit if it becomes necessary.

ChibiKitsune

Postby Tes » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:14 am

So, what's up? Im waiting for chibi to give the dare or at least the others to react, while I understand they don't have much to do that to.
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:30 am

Yep, waitin' as well.
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character