Galaxtic War: Strike Teams OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Galatic War: Strike Teams OOC

Postby mrblah » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:29 am

finished my sheet. it didn't come out quite as cleanly as i wanted to. my original idea fell out the window.

quick question; do AI have dicks? asking for a friend.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby MelissaB » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:05 am

the society is hedonistic. their bodies are perfectly acceptable to have biological assets.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby lilbooth » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:18 pm

Name: Magnus
Race: AI (panserbjørne)
Appearance: https://img00.deviantart.net/edf1/i/201 ... 5i5gn4.jpg
Short Bio: Magnus, originally referred to simply as PB 0035, was created by Kruug, a heavy industrial manufacturing company with most of its resources focused on deep space mining, refinement, and shipping. When the war had really kicked into full gear, Kruug's assets were commandeered by the defense contractor Freya Industries. The Panserbjørne was designed to be a frontline combatant against a multitude of alien threats. Magnus was one of the first 40 prototype models that Freya Industries had released. These first 40 mechanized war-bears where all given the same basic personality, armaments, and directives. Of these first 40, only a few survived their mission, a fierce engagement with the Narisoon. PB 0035 survived his first mission and was repaired and restocked and shipped off again, all while receiving periodic upgrades from Freya. Freya industries produced a total of 1000 Panserbjørne when their use of Kruug's assets where suspended, most of which have died in the line of duty. When Freya Industries got word of the assembling strike force they volunteered one of their most prized units; Magnus.

Stats -
Health: (how much pain you can take before you're killed or rendered unconscious) 7 (30 $)
Mobility: (how fast you can move)12
Aim: (you're ability to hit with a gun from range) 65
Will: ( To prevent yourself from panicking in a firefight or succumb to mental domination) 40
Dodge: (to dodge things that would otherwise hit you) 0
Hack: (ability to hack robots, turrets, and computers) 5
Armor: (natural armor or otherwise) 6 (90 $)

Equipment:
Weapon: Assualt Rifle (30 $)
Armor:
Utility Item:

Supplies:0
Last edited by lilbooth on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby MelissaB » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:20 am

okay for the interest of you people knowing the value of your stats how the rolling will be done.

will
aim
hack
dodge

these all use a d100 for your oll to pass the roll must be your number or less to succeed. give or takes modifiers based on gear and enviroment and debuffs and buffs.

So while i respect the choice of throwing 1 or 2 into dodge that's literally 1-2 out of a 100 of you dodging.

feel free to reevaluate your choices with this information.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby lilbooth » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:48 am

MelissaB Wrote:...

So while i respect the choice of throwing 1 or 2 into dodge that's literally 1-2 out of a 100 of you dodging.

feel free to reevaluate your choices with this information.

I thought dodge would be on a much smaller die, considering how expensive the points for it are and the fact that is starts at 0
I will be changing some stuff
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby MelissaB » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:53 am

the idea is it doesn't increase as fast in usefulness as the others. since it can allow you to avoid damage that had already hit you. it's an extra line of defence ontop of cover armor and hp.

MelissaB

Postby mrblah » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:46 am

yeah, i also changed things around.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby MelissaB » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:12 am

I should of kept quiet and let you all suffer

MelissaB

Postby Nobudi » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:57 pm

Sorry for the lateness to the party. This is my sheet.

Name: Aer Luxuria
Race: Human
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Short Bio:

Aer was not conceived as a love child between her parents. She was designed to be a doll for a power hungry madman and a gold digging trophy wife who couldn't stop spreading her legs on a whim. She was to be their greatest trophy to show off to society: an eternally youthful designer baby that showed off the best that her so- called "Parents" could achieve. A head for numbers, a rather nice body and a personality fit for a doll or a sex slave.

She hated every moment growing up inside the building. She didn't notice it until she was grown up, but she didn't like anything in her childhood. The man on the board of execs that planned on selling out his own flesh and blood to increase his own standing among them. The woman who couldn't even bother to raise her daughter, instead sleeping with random men in front of her family. Even herself, as the sound of her own heart was not a beat, it was ticking away like clockwork. She had enough of this life, and risked her life to get away.

For a time, she had nowhere to go. No one to depend on but herself. She eventually turned to prostitution, and discovered to her horror that she was indeed her parent's child. A mind that could easily abuse loopholes and a body that craved pleasure. It was during this time that she realized she couldn't even conceive, as a common defect of designer children was infertility. She was amidst an ocean of uncertainty. No family to go back to, no family to look forward to. She was selling away her body and enjoying it. She had become the very thing she didn't ever want to be, something had to change. She was ready for it.

When the military began recruiting again, she jumped at the opportunity. Perhaps she would find purpose in here, beyond living for just herself.

Stats -
Health: 4 +1 (10)
Mobility: 12 +1 (10)
Aim: 65 +5 (25)
Will: 40 +5 (25)
Dodge: 0 +1 (15)
Hack: 5 +5 (25)
Armor: 0 +1 (Kevlar Armor)

Equipment:
Weapon: Pistol (5)
Armor: Kevlar Armor (15), Clothing (5)
Utility Item: Frag Grenade (15)

Supplies: 0
Nobudi

Postby MelissaB » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:35 am

Having a new pc coming in sometime next week, so won't be opening up the ic until then.

MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:47 pm

new comp has arrived and been set up, shall post the opening ic soonish

MelissaB

Postby Reaperbones » Wed May 02, 2018 8:45 pm

Is it too late to join?
Reaperbones

Postby lilbooth » Thu May 03, 2018 12:26 am

Reaperbones Wrote:Is it too late to join?

I don't mean to speak for the all-powerful MelB but there are two open slots according to the OP. So I would venture to say you could make a character.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby MelissaB » Thu May 03, 2018 5:16 am

make the character quickly please

MelissaB

Postby Reaperbones » Thu May 03, 2018 6:03 am

Name: Risa Jaeger
Appearance:

Short Bio: Risa is pretty simple over all. Her mother and father were engineers who met in a lab and had a lot of sex in places they probably shouldn't. Her father was a mechanical engineer while her mother was a computer engineer. As for the whole sex in places they shouldn't, they are fairly certain Risa was conceived on break room table of the lab they worked in. After hours of course. She went to school like any other kid with her fortes being math and science. She also was good at physical activities like gymnastics and swimming. Her flexibility had a lot of guys drooling. She went to college to get herself a mechanical engineering degree as she was always a daddy's girl. After graduating school she drifted around jobs for a bit, and spent most of her time socializing with nerds and athletes alike. She couldn't quite find a place she belonged. Once the call for military recruits was sent out, she hopped on it since she felt it would be a good use of all her skills. They found that her knowledge and skills made her great for reconnaissance and retrieval of objects of interest. She has discovered that she's tougher than most when alone in the field, but she still prefers the company of others. Her teammates tend to find her clingy because of how she behaves when around them. Who can blame her though, for wanting to be close to her teammates when she spends most of her time in the middle of the enemy.

Stats -
Health: 5 (10 supplies)
Mobility: 12
Aim: 65
Will: 50 (50 supplies)
Dodge: 0
Hack:10 (25 supplies)
Armor: 2 (30 supplies)

Equipment:
Weapon: Pistol (5 Supplies)
Armor: Carbon Armor (30 supplies)
Utility Item: None for now

Supplies:150
Reaperbones

Re: Galaxtic War: Strike Teams OOC

Postby MelissaB » Thu May 10, 2018 1:51 am

Okay! All characters have been reviewed and selected as viable for the rp,

IC will be going up tomorrowish depending on your timezone.

MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Fri May 11, 2018 1:02 pm

So once i have recovered from a comp crash robbing me of my opening post for you lot i'll get back to typing it all back up and posting. (yes i didn't back it up i just left the tab with it open on the side as i added to it here and there while doing other things, sorry i did't expect the pc crashing to steal it away from me)

MelissaB

Postby Reaperbones » Mon May 21, 2018 9:26 pm

How's everyone doing?
Reaperbones

Postby Mark3000 » Mon May 21, 2018 10:42 pm

Not bad, I'm still ready to go.
Mark3000

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Sat May 26, 2018 11:01 pm

Hey, I saw there is still one open spot left and the IC has not been started yet. Is it alright to whip up a character or would it throw a wrench into whatever you have wrote up, Mel? If it is i have added a completed sheet, if its too late, no worries.

Name: Stefanie Miller
Appearance:

Short Bio:

Growing up, Stefanie had always had a talent for anything athletic, and was also very prone to aggression. She heard it repeatedly, her being "too tomboyish" to the point where the guys would tease her, mostly compensating when she outclassed many of them, being too aggressive for a public setting. These traits that would ostracize her in her youth, would become perfect for her next path in life. The life of a soldier was very appealing. The rush she got thinking of battle, it was a high that she yearned for. She wanted to be deployed though, she was ready.

Stats -
Health: 7 (30 supplies)
Mobility: 13 (10 supplies)
Aim: 80 (15 supplies)
Will: 50 (10 supplies)
Dodge: 2 (30 Supplies)
Hack: 5
Armor: 1 (Kevlar)

Equipment

Weapon: Pistol, Assault Rifle (35 Supplies)
Armor: Clothes + Kevlar (20 Supplies)
Utility Item:
HarleyLocal605

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character