The Sealed City: Imperial Mission (Full)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: The Sealed City: Imperial Mission (Open)

Postby lilbooth » Thu May 17, 2018 3:43 pm

could keira have deflected the tendril that hit robert with her buckler?
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby The Third Triumverate » Thu May 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Name: Raleigh
Background: Volunteer
Appearance: attached
History:

Raleigh remembers little of her tortured life. In fact, she chose to do so. At a young age, a murderous, nomadic tribe tore her life to shreds, along with her small village. They slaughtered everyone, but chose to keep the girl for themselves. They enslaved Raleigh and took her along to other villages to show what happens when the tribe's wishes were not fulfilled. In time, they put her through increasingly horrifying ordeals: the days-long gangrapes turned into tradition, and they spared no holes. In fact, the tribe used magic to increase her pain and humiliation. The tribe shaman summoned a powerful spell that could not be broken, and would stick with her the rest of her life.

In a defeated state, the spell forms a magical choker around Raleigh's neck (jeweled to spell "Rapemeat Raleigh"), attached to nipple and clitoris clamps, and chained to a butt plug. Often, the tribesmen would shove the plug in her mouth and see how many of them could fit in her rear end. Additionally, the spell forms humiliating inscriptions all over her body that change depending on the context of her current humiliation. Finally, to suit the tribe's penchant for all-things-butt, the spell keeps her lower body (especially her ass) exceptionally sensitive at all times, not to mention magically lubed for surprise insertions.

But her bondage did not last forever. Eventually the guards got so drunk they did not bind her correctly for the night. She managed to sneak a pin into her handcuffs, and subsequently undid her binds. She did not risk revenge, but ran for days until she came upon a remote village in the backwoods of the country. There, she found a mage who raised her as his own, but only after clearing her conscious memory.

Although her memory was wiped, the spell and its effects still stand. Thus, she simultaneously fears and is thrilled by the idea of enslavement. The villagers trained her body to be a hunter, both fast and enduring. She wears her leather armor like a corset: it reveals the tops of her breasts and is short enough to reveal much of her butt. Finally, she wears leather boots, strapped with "X"'s up the sides, all the way up to her thighs.

On her 18th birthday, her village received the information that volunteers were needed to investigate a nearby city. Now old enough to legally leave the city in search of adventure, she left with haste. The village did not have access to horses, as the inhabitants were used to running long distances, so she took a bit longer to arrive than many others.

She told herself she sought to eliminate the evildoers of the world, but deep down something much more self-destructive pushed her towards danger...

Main Weapon: Rifle
Sub Weapon: Pistol
Armor: Leather
Base Stats:

Str 5
Ins 5
Skl 10
Spd 14
End 16
Vit 15

HP 30
Stamina 10

Skills:
Nimble
Sturdy
Lockpicking
Trap Master
Perception
(hidden skill) Comfortable footing in areas away from enemies

Flaws:
Phobia- terrified of close-quarters combat/being grappled and dominated
Feeble
Closet exhibitionist/masochist- each loss of 3 vitality points results in a loss of 1 strength, 1 endurance, and 1 stamina.
Sensitive lower body
Unguarded flank- double damage and double crit chance from flank attacks
Attachments
thumbnail.jpeg
Last edited by The Third Triumverate on Sat May 19, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Third Triumverate

Postby Mark3000 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:45 am

@lilbooth
You could deflect the tendrils with a buckler in a normal round. But since this was a surprise attack, you didn't get a chance to block.

@The Third Triumverate
I'm always open to new players. Just a few things.
The Skill you gave for your hidden talent is the kinda thing I would write in as a weapon ability.

Skills and Flaws aren't made to effect damage or accuracy. I mainly have them effect Feats, special actions and out of battle actions.

As for Flaws, I have some suggestions
Phobia- terrified of close-quarters combat/being grappled and dominated (Accepted)
Feeble (Accepted)
Closet exhibitionist/masochist (When damage taken, take a penalty)
Sensitive lower body (Just need this part)
Unguarded Flank (Take a penalty then attacked from behind).
Mark3000

Postby lilbooth » Fri May 18, 2018 3:49 am

Mark3000 Wrote:@lilbooth
You could deflect the tendrils with a buckler in a normal round. But since this was a surprise attack, you didn't get a chance to block.

damn ok
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Mark3000 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:50 am

@Lilbooth & exalted

Since both of you will be acting after Annabelle, do you mind If I make my post first to give you a chance to respond?

In general, I wanted to get a feel for how people think the game is going.
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Fri May 18, 2018 1:55 pm

go for it
exalted

Postby lilbooth » Sat May 19, 2018 12:23 am

yeah you can post first thats cool
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby The Third Triumverate » Sat May 19, 2018 3:10 pm

Made the changes, but need approval so both the edit and this post might take some time. For what it's worth, this to looks tremendously organized and well-run, so props! Also, for short, you all can just call me TTT or ttt, or fuck it just T or t is fine. Feel free to throw Raleigh right into the action with your next post, too.
The Third Triumverate

Postby Mark3000 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:20 am

Oh yea I'd almost forgot about the post requirements for new visitors. If you're able to send PMs, I'll take your sheet that way. But if not I'll wait.
Mark3000

Postby The Third Triumverate » Sun May 20, 2018 12:32 pm

Ok, I edited my first post so you could take it from there if it's satisfactory.
The Third Triumverate

Postby Mark3000 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:02 pm

@TTT

Ok I'll add your character to the game. The bonus and penalty you get for skills and Flaws are based on how you rank them. I'll introduce you in my next post and let you decide where you wanna go.
Mark3000

Re: The Sealed City: Imperial Mission (Accepting CSs)

Postby exalted » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:46 am

Rebecca's Mother:

Joan de Winter/Warrick
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rebecca's Father

Colonel Thomas Warrick
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

exalted

Postby mrblah » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:12 am

shouldn't i have 18 hp instead of 9? i thought i was at full health before combat started.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:17 am

You were hurt during your battle with Annabelle. And unless I missed something, you didn't restore any of your health before this latest bout. You will gain 5 HP next turn thanks to the horn.

I'll be up front, I was fully expecting you and exalted to hide and let these two past, maybe have the two knights talk to each other in ear shot to set up the district.
Mark3000

Postby lilbooth » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:33 pm

is the horn loud enough for Kiera to hear from her location? If she is like deep underground I get it, but I would feel bad if she heard it and didn't go to help.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:04 am

It might be a stretch since you and Firehead are underground. But In my next post, I'll give you both a perception roll to see if you hear a faint sound.
Mark3000

Postby The Third Triumverate » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:21 pm

@mark

Are the others close enough to hear gunfire?

Also, to be clear, if the guards/bishop find what they want, Helen is going to run and distract them and Raleigh will immediately attempt two regular attacks with a quick reload. Just to save us the time, you can go right to the enemy attack (assuming I'd go first since I surprise them, and assuming they find whatever they're looking for, and that Helen is ok with running... I'm literally using her as rapebait just don't tell her).
The Third Triumverate

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:41 am

@TTT

Currently, they won't be able to hear you. exalted, lilbooth and mrblah are to far east while Alane is underground.
Mark3000

Postby mrblah » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:51 am

did lilbooth say anything about not being around for a bit? i was waiting for keira to respond first, since ertha wouldn't give much of one until they got moving.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby lilbooth » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:48 pm

i will be around this evening. I had some crazy hours last few days

but Keira is just going to head back to the safehouse
I really like purple.
lilbooth

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character