Filled By Daylight (CS Welcome)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Filled By Daylight (CS Welcome)

Postby Kankra » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:22 am

Edited my previous post and added my survivor's CS.
Kankra

Postby mrblah » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:55 pm

i, too, edited my previous posts and added my character sheets. made a survivor in case i can't be the rapist. and also 'cause it was an excuse to make another character sheet.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby MiscChaos » Wed May 23, 2018 1:21 am

So the first thing I must do is apologize. I dropped off the face of the earth without explanation and left this in limbo. If you read the availability thread you have an idea, but basically I got sick, lost my job because of it, and got evicted. Things have stabilized now, but I really should have let everyone know what was going on before I disappeared.

I wanted to see if there was anyone still interested in this idea. I'd completely understand if you didn't want to trust a flaky GM such as myself, but the invitation is still open if anyone wants it.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Mark3000 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:56 am

I'm still interested.
Mark3000

Postby Nobudi » Wed May 23, 2018 4:02 am

Same. I do love to see you still kicking around, even if others would have moved on from here.
Nobudi

Postby MiscChaos » Wed May 23, 2018 4:17 am

Nah, I'm kinda attached to these forums. This is basically where I got my start in RP way back when. Even if I can't come back to it for some time, I don't foresee myself leaving it anytime soon.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby mrblah » Wed May 23, 2018 4:47 am

i'm also still on board.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby devilbird » Wed May 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Id still be on board to play if there's a spot open.
devilbird

Postby MiscChaos » Wed May 23, 2018 5:19 pm

Last I counted, we had 1 Rapist and 3 survivor CS turned in, and one of those survivors already has a Rapist CS turned in. So in that game, there would only be 2 survivors. Basically what I'm saying is currently there's plenty of spots open! Especially since I was planning on having multiple instances running at the same time if I got enough people interested.

MiscChaos

Postby devilbird » Wed May 23, 2018 7:30 pm

Survivors:

Name: Sidney Ferocious
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Backstory: Sidney is a rabbid fan of punk and rock. So much so that she even picked her stage name as a loving tribute to her one of her idols. She dreamed of making it big one day, and coerced some of her friends into starting a band with her. Unfortunately, reality was cruel. It was almost impossible to land a gig it seemed, and what few they did get were completely void of audience. Unable to pay the cost of playing empty shows, Sid often had to pay the site owners in other ways. After one too many disappointing gigs, her band broke up, leaving her to wander that night in a drunken stupor. She hasn't been seen since.

Perks:
Leader- Allies within (4/8/8) tiles have a (1/1/2) turn reduction in Repairing, Healing, and Sabotaging
Unlocked at Level 5
Unlocked at Level 10
Unlocked at Level 15

Items: (Equipment useful in some way to help avoid the Rapist’s grasp)(Each level up allows you to pick from 2 Items of varying rank for varying CP)
Add-Ons: (Additions to your Items that change the way they work in some way.) (Each level up allows you to pick from 3 add-ons of varying rank for varying CP)
Offerings: (Tokens that change the Trial itself in some way.)(Each level up allows you to pick from 3 Offerings of varying rank for varying CP)
Current Cumpoints: 0
Cumpoints needed to level up: 1000

Rapists:

Name: Jessica Terrance
Alias: The Jester
Appearance:

Power: Last Laugh - The Jester's love for her sadistic pranks reaches it's peak when she hunts for more victims. The Jester can move stealthily, dash in ambush attacks and put one of her Joy Buzzers on a Survivor. Her Joy Buzzers are ironically modified chastity belts that traps several vibrating eggs against the victim's most sensitive spots, all while holding her cunt open for penetration. When the timer starts, the eggs start on a low setting to alert the victim. Should they trigger, then they jump up to full power.

Use the Secondary Power interaction to assume a crouching position. While crouching:

The Jester has no Terror Radius. Activate the attack interaction to dash and perform an ambush attack. During an ambush attack, if The Jester crashes into anything, they are stunned for a turn. Start the trial with 4 Joy Buzzers:

Joy Buzzers are put on overwhelmed Survivors.
Joy Buzzers automatically sacrifice the Survivor when they trigger.
Joy Buzzers trigger automatically beyond the Exit Gates.
Joy Buzzers trigger once their timers expire.
Joy Buzzers timers start when a Generator is completed.
Timer lasts for X turns.
Survivors can free themselves from Joy Buzzers by playing midway games found around the Map to find the correct Key..

Backstory: When she was just a little girl, Jess's parents took her to see the circus. She instantly became enamored with everything. From the exotic animals, to the daring acrobats. The sounds of laughter, to the smell of the buttery popcorn. But most of all, she fell in love with the clowns. Their silly antics never failed to raise her spirits. And in the end, her heart was set on sharing that same joy with everyone else. As she grew older, she did what ever she could hone her skills. She trained herself in acrobatics for more amazing stunts and pratfalls. She would borrow her father's tools to make her own props. She poured her heart and soul into her life long dream.

Finally came the day that she was able to leave her home and join the circus. She waited for one to show up, then joined the first to hit the town. Madam Yvelda's Amazing Circus, it was called. It was only after she had signed the contract that Jess learned the other name for it. Madam Yvelda's Twisted Bigtop. What on the outside seemed like an average carnival, was instead a traveling brothel that catered to only the most peculiar fetishes and depraved of acts. Here, people could have sex with exotic creatures, bet their bodies on lewd games, and lose their minds to the other attractions. Jess was horrified to learn the truth, and tried to break the deal. However, hidden within the fine print of her contract was a clause that stated that she had essentially sold her soul to Madam Yvelda.

Once she was theirs, several of the girls held her down so that a paying customer could have his way with her. She fought the best that she could, but eventually her will slipped away to the pleasure. The other clowns whispered to her that she could still spread joy in this way. Desperate for hope, she clung onto the hope that this could still be the way to make her dream come true. Since that day, her mind fell victim to every pleasure that the circus offered. She grew into a perverted being that would do what ever she could to violate the people that visited her show. She spread her joy from every customer, to her fellow sideshow freaks. None were safe from Jessica, and she took pleasure in their horrified expressions changing to one of ecstasy.

Then one day, she woke up inside the bigtop, but not hers. The world felt sick and wrong, twisted beyond reason. She began to worry when she couldn't escape the circus that she would be trapped there forever, with no way to spread joy anymore. Her dream was dead. That was, until she heard someone's voice coming from one of the other tents. They sounded so scared. A lewd smile slowly crept across her face. Not to worry, little one, she would make sure that you would feel better soon.

Perks:
Curse: A Fucking For Everyone- Once the Exit Gates are powered, this Curse is applied to a Soiled Cloth. While the Curse is active, attacks down the Survivor instantly and movement speed is increased by (1/2/3) tiles. The Curse disappears if the Soiled Cloth empowering it is Cleansed
Unlocked at Level 5
Unlocked at Level 10
Unlocked at Level 15
Add-Ons: (Additions to your Power that change the way it works in some way.) (Each level up allows you to pick from 3 add-ons of varying rank for varying CP)
Offerings: (Tokens that change the Trial itself in some way.)(Each level up allows you to pick from 3 Offerings of varying rank for varying CP)
Last edited by devilbird on Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
devilbird

Postby MiscChaos » Wed May 23, 2018 11:05 pm

CS accepted. Just remember to pick your first perk! Unless you'd like me to randomly select one.

MiscChaos

Postby devilbird » Wed May 23, 2018 11:56 pm

Sorry, re-read through the posts and rules, saw that perks were random, and didn't see any that changed that. I've added one to my sheet.
devilbird

Postby MiscChaos » Thu May 24, 2018 12:33 am

Then that's my bad and I need to change that. The first one is your choice and the ones after that are random.

MiscChaos

Postby Mark3000 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:50 am

I guess I need to choose first perk as well. I'll edit my CS now then.
Mark3000

Postby Nobudi » Thu May 24, 2018 4:31 am

LOL, I just realized that there's something wrong with the survivor Cs on the front page Misc :lol:
Nobudi

Postby MiscChaos » Thu May 24, 2018 4:50 am

Well, now that you mention it, I see that I called a Survivor a Rapist at least twice in the CS. I've fixed that. How the hell did I not notice that!?

MiscChaos

Postby Kankra » Thu May 24, 2018 8:01 pm

Sadly got to drop out of this one. Too much work going on IRL.
Kankra

Postby Nobudi » Thu May 24, 2018 8:57 pm

Since I've sent in my CS to Misc and he hasn't had anything to reply, I'm gonna take that as it's ok for me to run with.

Rapist CS

Name: <Unknown?>
Alias: The Beast of a Thousand Tentacles
Appearance: Image
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/monstergirlencyclopedia/images/0/06/Tentacle_forest_example_1.png/revision/latest?cb=20140206021437
Power: Tentacle Rape- May act as a mobile chain in exchange for reducing movement speed to 1tile/ post and is significantly easier to escape.
Backstory: Whoever he was before, The Beast has only a few vague recollections. All he could remember was that he was once human. A filthy home and a toxic environment was where he grew up. A small ray of hope that lit his soul with joy. How that joy only burned brighter as he forced his way into her. How he moved on, stealing more innocence from those close to her. How they whimpered and shrieked for mercy, only to crave it later on. How he was caught and executed without trial. No matter what he was once, he is now The Beast of a Thousand Tentacles. Whatever Entity out him here, changed him into what he is now, he's thankful for. Now he craves innocence, and that taste only gets sweeter.
Perks:
•Curse: Shredded Cloth- For every Soiled or Soaked Cloth still on the map, Survivors’ take (1/2/3) turns longer Cleansing the cloth and the Rapist is notified when someone starts working on a Soaked Cloth.
•Unlocked at Level 5
•Unlocked at Level 10
•Unlocked at Level 15
Add-Ons: (Additions to your Power that change the way it works in some way.) (Each level up allows you to pick from 3 add-ons of varying rank for varying CP)

Survivor CS

Name: Lily "Lilith" De' Angelo
Appearance: Image
https://raikou1.donmai.us/77/98/__original_drawn_by_keypot__7798cb7fc5bfddc3c2cdf61c60085b70.jpg
Backstory: Lily was abandoned as an infant on the front steps of a church long ago. The local priest in charge took a liking to the girl, and instead of sending her to an orphanage, decided to take her as his own and raise her. Lily was a charming girl growing, up. However, it was at odds of her inappropriate behavior in both school and her personal life. She didn't like being confined. She didn't like being a prim and proper lady. She didn't even like clothing much. Her attitude led her directly into a Nun Convent, which she got kicked out of, but not before she has noted for her great skills in violence and survival. She was soon recruited by a private branch of the Church that took a... more direct approach to pagans that threatened the Church.
Perks:
•Unexpectedly Freeing- Great Success range is increased to (17/16/15) to 20 when Naked.
•Unlocked at Level 5
•Unlocked at Level 10
•Unlocked at Level 15
Items: (Equipment useful in some way to help avoid the Rapist’s grasp)(Each level up allows you to pick from 2 Items of varying rank for varying CP)
Add-Ons: (Additions to your Items that change the way they work in some way.) (Each level up allows you to pick from 3 add-ons of varying rank for varying CP)
Nobudi

Postby MiscChaos » Thu May 24, 2018 10:28 pm

Sorry bout that! I've been working on my AC today since it was on the fritz. Would you believe that it was just a case of it being too wet because of the storms we've had in my neck of the woods? But yeah, both of your CS didn't have any problems and are approved. So that makes 2 Rapist CS and 4 Survivors. Only issue now really is that both of the Rapist have submitted a Survivor, so whichever one is picked means there's actually going to be 1 Rapist and 3 Survivors. It's not much of a problem though since I can just NPC the last Survivor to increase the count to 4. I wanna hold out for 1 more survivor, but if we don't get one within the next... let's say 3 days, then I'll just launch and NPC

MiscChaos

Postby Phoenixcz » Fri May 25, 2018 4:13 pm

I may join, but hard to say if I can make CS today.
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character