Return of the Monster Masters (Open, OOC, WIP)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Return of the Monster Masters (Open, OOC, WIP)

Postby Littlemankitten » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:58 am

I feel like having the possibility of multiple masters in a dungeon is a good idea, especially for me that way people get some sexy stuff and some murder.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:35 am

I suppose that depends on how thematically appropriate the two masters are together.
Cause I feel like mrblah's master has a good story theme going on that I don't want to intrude on with my tentacles
But for the time being this feels like a 'turn' based game, so I should probably set up an Adventurer for when my master is killed/before my turn.
CondorBoH

Postby Urhr93 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:37 am

Well... i guess depending on the actual boss master, the other monsters can choose to either join or use their adventurers to raid xD And here is the monster master...

Monster Master

The Beast Princess
Character name: Nuwang
Race: Kitsune

Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Background:

Born with nine tails and the royal birthright they represented, Nuwang status as an empress among kitsunes and queen among the beast-kin was set in stone as soon as she came to life.
Revered as a princess and treated like such ever since she was all but a toddler moulded the girl to be what her subject expected of her, an detached and proud existence far above their status which would with the years take the reins of the repressed beast tribes and lead them out of the deep woods to fight and conquer back all their ancestral lands stolen by those evil and cunning humans...

Too bad that, although she indeed became an aloof being like they wanted... she wasn't aloof only from her retinues but also towards worldly affairs altogether.
Not to mention conquering anything, she refused to even stir up any conflict against anyone and when, after failing for hundreds of years to change her mind, her advisers tried to talk her into finding a mate in hope to get an heir... she just flipped on them and moved out of the imperial palace, going to settle down into another vocational residence of hers where she lived for the last hundreds of years.

As aloof from the world as she was however, tales of her existence and possible threat still spread among the human lands, leading to a slowly growing amount of adventurers trying their luck in searching for her abode and possibly raid it... especially after talks of how rich she is were spread by the merchant often visiting her residence.

Skills/Bonuses:
- Magic Attack: Change your basic attack into a Magical Attack, does 1d8 Magical Damage. +30 points to upgrade
- Fox Fire: Magically set an area on fire with her foxy flames, burning the body and poisoning the mind with debilitating flames of arousal, does 1d4 Magical Damage with 17 Accuracy plus 30% chance of inflicting poison state to the targets in the area, +225 points.
- Illusion Self: Weaves illusions to create a number of fake copies of herself. The illusions can move yet can't attack, and will disappear if violently hit. +175 points.

Points to spend: 2070.

Bounty: 1290

Basic Attack: Does 1d8 Magical Damage, Ability Accuracy: 16

Base Stats:
HP: 40 base.
Can Spend 48 Points from your total on stats, Max 24
Attack: 6
Magic: 21
Defense: 6
Skill: 18
Speed: 22

Minions:

Minion 1

Monster Name: House Pet
Race: Worg
Appearance:

Skills:
- Brood-father: Can impregnate a female or herm character. Should the group lose, a copy of this monster will be born that can be used in a room further down the line for free. If the group wins, the child is killed at birth. +50 point cost, can stack with brood mother, but only if the target is a herm.

Total cost: 100
Bounty: 38
Basic Attack: Does 1d4 Physical Damage, Ability Accuracy: 16

Base Stats
HP: 10.
Every stat point you use is added to the monster’s cost. Can use a maximum of 40 Points, Maximum 20 for a stat
Attack: 13
Magic: 5
Skill: 12
Speed: 14

Minion 2

Monster Name: Guard
Race: Pig Lord
Appearance:

Skills:
- Overpowering x 2: Upgrades the damage dealt by this monster by 1 die tier. Goes as follows: 1d4 to 1d6, 1d6 to 1d8, 1d8 to 1d10. Costs 30 per upgrade.
- Stout x 5: Increase the monsters hit points by two. Stackable. 10 points for each upgrade.
- Brood-father: Can impregnate a female or herm character. Should the group lose, a copy of this monster will be born that can be used in a room further down the line for free. If the group wins, the child is killed at birth. +50 point cost, can stack with brood mother, but only if the target is a herm.

Total cost: 225
Bounty: 75
Basic Attack: Does 1d8 Physical Damage, Ability Accuracy: 16

Base Stats
HP: 20.
Every stat point you use is added to the monster’s cost. Can use a maximum of 40 Points, Maximum 20 for a stat
Attack: 20
Magic: 5
Defense: 18
Skill: 14
Speed: 8

Minion 3

Monster Name: Servant
Race: Bunling
Appearance:

Skills:
- Magic Attack: Change your basic attack into a Magical Attack, does 1d6 Magical Damage. 30 Casts +20 points to upgrade, If used to replace basic attack, change costs to +10
- Heal: Restore HP equal to minions magic, 15 Casts, +75 point cost
- Ambusher: Once the heroes first enter a room, they must make a difficult check to spot this monster, or else they'll not notice the ambusher, giving it a surprise round at a time of its choosing. +100 to monster cost.

Total cost: 285
Bounty: 95
Basic Attack: Does 1d6 Magical Damage, Ability Accuracy: 16

Base Stats
HP: 10.
Attack: 5
Magic: 15
Skill: 10
Speed: 14

Traps:

Trap 1

Trap name: Mist of Wonders
Trap Methodology: Approaching the trap would releases a wondrous mist in the room..
Traits: Area, Reusable, Trap Refinement, Status Damage (Random among Poison, Sleep, Blind, Fear)
Difficulty: Difficult (70% activation rate, reduced by Speed)
Total cost: 180

Trap 2

Trap name: Lusty Poof
Trap Methodology: Lust-inducing mist would be sprayed from below upon whoever steps on the trap.
Traits: Status damage (Poison)
Difficulty: Basic (50% activation rate, reduced by Speed)
Total cost: 30

Trap 3

Trap name: Fine Silks
Trap Methodology: Magical silks strewn about the floor would suddenly wrap around the victim, binding them thoroughly albeit “accidentally” leaving sensitive areas easily accessible.
Traits: Entrapping
Difficulty: Basic (50% activation rate, reduced by Speed)
Total cost: 40
Last edited by Urhr93 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Urhr93

Postby mrblah » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:16 am

i'm not against it. i can't think of a reason why my mm would allow another to be in her dungeon for long, but if the other boss didn't want to start a conflict and maybe was "just visiting" or some other similar reason, then it wouldn't hinder the theme. my only concern is that this might make the dungeon too hard for the adventurers.

edit; that is to say, if there were TWO bosses.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby thealchemist » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:17 pm

I agree with mrblah that it may make the dungeons too hard, but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.
R.I.P Whores of the Old Republic
thealchemist

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:35 pm

Well I think for this first dungeon, one boss is enough.

Just a few final things to take care of:

Nobudi: Knights do 1d4 Physical damage with an Accuracy of 16 for their basic attack. They also gain +8 HP, + 1 Defense.

Second, If the adventurers think they can take mrblah's dungeon with just the four of you, we can start now. If you want a fifth, I can make a character to assist you. I won't help with exploring the dungeon, just with combat.
Mark3000

Postby Littlemankitten » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:45 am

I would prefer to have 5 people, I would rather not have Saya die her first dungeon. Also Nobudi, can't see your picture for the character, dunno what's up with that.
Littlemankitten

Postby Nobudi » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:49 am

Edited the link in appearance
Nobudi

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:07 am

@Nobudi

Ok it looks the link is working

@Adventurers

Ok unless one more person joins, I can fill in the fifth adventurer slot. I won't help with navigating the dungeon just fights. Is there a class type you want to fill the last spot?
Mark3000

Postby Littlemankitten » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:10 am

I get a 403 forbidden error clicking on it... oh well..... Also seeing as our party is completely composed of melee combatants a ranged or magic class would probably be good... though saying that a melee only party could be fun to.
Littlemankitten

Postby VintageBass » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:19 am

So that one more person being me... give me a moment, I'll see about retooling some things. Gonna keep most of it the same, just changing things up because the costs are different and whatnot.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:37 am

Character name: Magnolia Crowe
Race: Human
Class: Warlock
Appearance: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2707500

Background:

Born in the idyllic countryside, Magnolia lived most of her life as a farm hand helping her family. She was content to live a quiet life until she caught the attention of a wandering warlock. Seeing her latent ability, the warlock approached the family offering to train the young girl. Offering a hefty sum, they sent Magnolia away with the stranger to learn the ways of the dark arts.

The training was long and treacherous. Magnolia was almost destroyed by the dark forces she was asked to command. But she persevered in order to return to her old life. With her training complete, she had one last task to complete before graduating. She had to traverse a dungeon and defeat it's master. Only then would she be considered a true Warlock.

Skills: Sacrifice, Energy Pool (dark Bolt), Alternate Spell (Life Transfer)

Life Transfer: 1d6 Magic Damage, Accuracy 18, Heal an ally for the amount of damage you do. 15 Casts available

Gold: 0 (Used to buy upgrades and skills.)
Basic Attack: (Dark Bolt): 1d12 magic damage, Accuracy: 14, 10% Critical Hit 40 casts Available

Kinks:
Turn-Offs
Base Stats:

Health: 12
Can use a maximum of 40 Points, Maximum 20 for a stat
Attack: 5
Magic: 20
Defense: 5
Skill: 20
Speed: 15

I'll get started on the IC in a bit.
Mark3000

Postby VintageBass » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:01 am

I'll do my adventure now, I'll add in Nicolai later

Adventurer

Character name: Penelope Isabella Andreas (Piai for short)
Race: Fallen Angel
Class: Cleric
Appearance:

*Will not use her wings for this RP

Skills: Potency, Blessing, Keep Calm
Gold: 0
Basic Attack:
- Spellcasting (Heal): Restore HP equal to player’s magic, 15 Casts
- Spellcasting (Smite) 1d4 Magical Damage, Accuracy: 16. 30 Casts

Kinks: Anal, lesbian, futa, orgies, toys, horses, dogs, pigs, angels, demons, plants, imps, goblins, fairies, nagas, merfolk, insectoids, light bondage, tentacles, lactation, feet
Turn-Offs: Any bodily substance besides cum and milk (basically your scat, vomit, pee, blood, etc.), vore, extreme body distortions, heavy bondage, insects and worms, loli/shota

Base Stats:
Health: 15
Can use a maximum of 40 Points, Maximum 20 for a stat
Attack: 12
Magic: 15
Defense: 11
Skill: 15
Speed: 12

Bio: Piai is one of the sweetest, nicest and fun girl you'll meet, beyond her really high libido and her wide taste in anything that moves, beyond what her turn-offs are. Born and raised on a farm, a young Penelope got curious about sex ever since growing up with a father in the breeding circuit. Being around sex all her life, Piai grew more and more horny until she eventually talked to her boyfriend at the time and let her become a woman. And that didn't stop there. She went on to leading a secret life experimenting with her animals, trying them out before taking on girls. And all these action got her producing a lot of cum, and people are enjoying it very much. Eventually Piai died from a disease of unknown origins, and when she died she carried on her sex life into the afterlife. She made friends with demons, made angels turn against her because of how promiscuous she is, and she even believes that she could have cute wings from having so much sex. Her naivety got her kick out of paradise, and since she can't get hurt all that much, this gives her a chance to experiment with more people and to give them a heavenly good time.

Warning: Do NOT make her mad, cry, or turn her off from sex. Any attempts at this, especially at the latter, will result in a massive shift in her character and may not follow certain directions...
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:19 am

@VintageBass

Looks good but you still have one more Status Point to spend.
Mark3000

Postby VintageBass » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:07 pm

OK, fixed up and hopefully that'll do.

... By the way, mostly warriors and no one to heal up. Y'all gonna get wiped without the white mage!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:53 am

Good luck to Masters and adventurers going into the first dungeon!
CondorBoH

Postby Nobudi » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:16 am

Are we still waiting on someone?
Nobudi

Postby mrblah » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:29 am

i think we're waiting on everyone who has yet to reply again after mark's second post. and i'm waiting on urhr and littlemankitten before i do mine.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:49 pm

Yea I'm waiting for urhr and littlemankitten to react to my last post.
Mark3000

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:56 pm

Just a quick question about moving forward. Do you want to come to a concensus as to which direction to move or leave the decision to one player?
Mark3000

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character