Digimon RP; Sunglasses at Night OOC/Recruitment(Always Open)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Digimon RP; Sunglasses at Night OOC/Recruitment(Always O

Postby Littlemankitten » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:30 pm

I'm sowwy the dice like my cookies xc
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:47 pm

lordy lordy. how many virgins did you sacrifice for those rolls.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby starwacher » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:21 pm

some how I get feeling I'll be rolling one in the game XD
starwacher

Postby PlayerXXX » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:22 am

That is what you call high rolling all the way
PlayerXXX

Postby A183Z » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Submitting my CS just in case, if you're full, I'm fine waiting for a spot to open. Just had ideas I wanted to ask about, and what better way?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Character's Full Name: Drancia 'Tyrant' Alexander
Screen Name: Lord Loki
How does this character sound when speaking(Dialect, voice, etc): With a deep, raspy voice he speaks clearly and precisely.
Character Personality: Drancia takes nearly everything seriously, not understanding the concept of sarcasm. He was raised to respect others and do anything necessary to protect those weaker than himself.
Skills this character has(List three): Cooking, Musical 'prodigy', Fighting/Battle Strategy (If you want to count that as 2, take out the Fighting part)
Things this character is bad at(List three): Communicating, Trusting others, Staying calm

ALIGNMENT(lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, lawful neutral, neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, or chaotic evil):
Lawful Good

Base Stats:
HP: 10 (+3) 16
MP: 10 (+1) 12

Speed: 1 (+1) 2

Dexterity: 1 (+1) 2

Strength: 1 (+2) 3

Mentality: 1 (+1) 2

Charisma: 1 (+0) 1

Toughness: 1 (+1) 2

Available stat points: 10(Stats applied to HP and MP count are doubled. Example: Applying 1 point to a base HP of 10 makes it 12.)

Desired starting Digimon:

Personality: Veemon is a Dragon Digimon. It is a new species of Digimon that was discovered recently. As a survivor of a species that flourished in the Genesis of the Digital World, it is able to perform "Armor Digivolution", a "pseudo-digivolution" using the Digi-Eggs (Counting this as his Meva Digivolution). Among others, Veemon is an excellent Combat Species, as it possesses hidden power, and demonstrates tremendous abilities by Armor Digivolving. Although it has a mischievous, prank-loving personality, it has another side with a strong sense of justice. (Not gonna lie, I stole this from Wikipedia. I didn't feel like typing.)
Alignment: Lawful Good

Rookie form: Veemon
Champion form: ExVeemon
Ultimate Form: Veedramon
Mega Form: Magnamon X

Base Stats:

HP: 25 (+2) 29
MP: 25 (+2) 29

Speed: 5 (+3) 8

Dexterity: 5 (+1) 6

Strength: 5 (+2) 7

Mentality: 5 (+2) 7

Charisma: 5 (+0) 5

Toughness: 5 (+3) 8

Available stat points: 15

Appearance:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/462322717981245183
(First one on the left side of the screen)
Last edited by A183Z on Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
A183Z

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:22 pm

A183Z Wrote:Submitting my CS just in case, if you're full, I'm fine waiting for a spot to open. Just had ideas I wanted to ask about, and what better way?

Character's Full Name: Drancia 'Tyrant' Alexander
Screen Name: Lord Loki
Appearance: Dunno how to add, so... Imma do this once I figure that out.
How does this character sound when speaking(Dialect, voice, etc): With a deep, raspy voice he speaks clearly and precisely.
Character Personality: Drancia takes nearly everything seriously, not understanding the concept of sarcasm. He was raised to respect others and do anything necessary to protect those weaker than himself.
Skills this character has(List three): Cooking, Musical 'prodigy', Fighting/Battle Strategy (If you want to count that as 2, take out the Fighting part)
Things this character is bad at(List three): Communicating, Trusting others, Staying calm

ALIGNMENT(lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, lawful neutral, neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, or chaotic evil):
Lawful Good

Base Stats:
HP: 10 (+3) 16
MP: 10 (+1) 12

Speed: 1 (+1) 2

Dexterity: 1 (+1) 2

Strength: 1 (+2) 3

Mentality: 1 (+1) 2

Charisma: 1 (+0) 1

Toughness: 1 (+1) 2

Available stat points: 10(Stats applied to HP and MP count are doubled. Example: Applying 1 point to a base HP of 10 makes it 12.)

Desired starting Digimon:

Personality: Veemon is a Dragon Digimon. It is a new species of Digimon that was discovered recently. As a survivor of a species that flourished in the Genesis of the Digital World, it is able to perform "Armor Digivolution", a "pseudo-digivolution" using the Digi-Eggs (Counting this as his Meva Digivolution). Among others, Veemon is an excellent Combat Species, as it possesses hidden power, and demonstrates tremendous abilities by Armor Digivolving. Although it has a mischievous, prank-loving personality, it has another side with a strong sense of justice. (Not gonna lie, I stole this from Wikipedia. I didn't feel like typing.)
Alignment: Lawful Good

Rookie form: Veemon
Champion form: ExVeemon
Ultimate Form: Veedramon
Mega Form: Magnamon X

Base Stats:

HP: 25 (+2) 29
MP: 25 (+2) 29

Speed: 5 (+3) 8

Dexterity: 5 (+1) 6

Strength: 5 (+2) 7

Mentality: 5 (+2) 7

Charisma: 5 (+0) 5

Toughness: 5 (+3) 8

Available stat points: 15

I'll be happy to add you to the RP sheet. Once you add a character appearance, I'll put you into the next IC update.

I'd also like to point out that Veedramon is a Champion level Digimon, and you have him added to your Digimon's Ultimate level slot. I'd like to mention that you CAN use Armor Digimon, so if you'd like Flamedramon or Raidramon to be your Digimon's ultimate, that would be totally fine. If you're looking for an Ultimate level Digimon that's natural to the Veemon line, AeroVeedramon is Veedramon's ultimate, and you could use him. Of course, if you're adamant about Veedramon acting as your Digimon's ultimate, you won't receive any penalties for it, he'd function just like any other Ultimate level Digimon in the RP. Alternatively, if you want Paildramon, ExVeemon has been known to Digivolve to him without Stingmon in some cases. We're pretty flexible about Digimon lines.

I'll be gone for the next few hours, but if you PM me here with any questions, or jump into the RP Discord chat, I'll be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the RP. You can find the RP Discord Chat in my signature, or in the OPs of this thread and the IC thread.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby PlayerXXX » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:58 am

Well to insert image you need to use the full editor to do it when you click the img this will come out [img]...[/img]
you just place the link of your image (the image only) where the dots are(dots will not appear when you click the img button)
or

Use the url click url this will appear [url][/url]
just place your image link inside of the two bracket url
PlayerXXX

Postby mrblah » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:33 am

^

you may also write up a description of what your character looks like. and if you don't know where to find a good enough image; i suggest gelbooru or sankaku channel. either of those are good if you know how tags work.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby A183Z » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:40 am

Well, I just chose the ones I'd prefer to use. I don't see an Ultimate or Mega form that I really like...

Had to go with a URL because nothing else wanted to work
A183Z

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:10 am

I'll be making drastic changes to the skills. When I'm done, everyone will have 5, and the limit will be 5 for players, and 7 for Digimon. To gain skills, you'll have to pick which ones you want to keep and which ones to skip or remove. I'll hopefully also be further differentiating between Hacker Skills and Digimon skills.

EDIT: Done, please look over your new skills. The new IC post will be up tomorrow, and A183Z's character will be added to the sheet and the next post.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

RandomRoninKitten

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:57 pm

I'll be putting up the next update tomorrow.

RandomRoninKitten

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:50 pm

Is there still space in this? I'm a sucker for Digimon XD

Character's Full Name: Jonathan Karr
Screen Name: The Joker King
Appearance:

How does this character sound when speaking(Dialect, voice, etc): When 'in character', Jonathan speaks with a seductive, light-hearted tone to his voice, trying to sweet-talk his way out or into any situation. When out of character however, he speaks with a dark, husky menacing purr with hints of the insanity in his mind leaking out

Character Personality: Jonathan gives off a friendly joking personality when around normal people or around those he wants to manipulate. In reality, Jonathon is cold, cruel and uncaring towards the emotions of others, doing whatever he wants whenever he wants so long as it doesn't interrupt whatever crazed plan or scheme he has in his mind. He sees his interactions where he has to 'play nice' with others as him simply putting on an act or a character to get what he wants

Skills this character has(List three): Making plan upon plan to achieve his desires, skilled in the usage of knives and blades, sweet-talking and corrupting those he interacts with
Things this character is bad at(List three): Keepign his cool when his plans are foiled, being denied what he wants, thinking of the consequences of his actions

ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Evil

Base Stats:
HP: 12
MP: 10

Speed: 3

Dexterity: 4

Strength: 1

Mentality: 1

Charisma: 3

Toughness: 3

Desired starting Digimon: Vegasmon

Personality: Vegasmon, like his master, cares little for others, insead caring only for his good friend and causing as much fun and chaos as possible. He is capable of putting on a friendly face when needed however
Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Rookie form: Vegasmon http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Vegasmon
Champion form: Wizardmon
Ultimate Form: Jokermon http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Jokermon
Mega Form: Piedmon

Base Stats:

HP: 29
MP: 31

Speed: 7

Dexterity: 9

Strength: 6

Mentality: 9

Charisma: 5

Toughness: 5

Available stat points: 0
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:17 pm

Just letting you guys know I will be away from home starting this Sunday. I'll be getting back Thursday, so I'll be able to post again either then or Friday.
Firehead

Postby Lord Butts » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:40 pm

I know this says always open, but it looks pretty full already so I figured I would ask before jumping into a character sheet. So, is this open still?
Lord Butts

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:31 pm

So, it has been a long time, and because most of the RP's participants were in the Discord server for this RP, I have yet to make an official announcement on this forum. For that, I'm sorry, but I'm here to rectify that now.

Due to lack of time during the later part of the RP and mistakes I made regarding the handling of this RP, namely usage regarding the abilities, inviting people who weren't interested, accepting everyone regardless of English comprehension, and allowing people to join mid-RP. Also the handling of enemy stats, and allowing too many bodies on the map.

Now that I have time, and I've learned from the mistakes made in the RP, I'm working on a new RP, which will use the working features of this RP, and introduce new, working mechanics. If anyone would like to join that one, I'll edit the link into this message when I'm completed the OOC thread for it.

TLDR; I'm closing this RP, and starting a new one.

RandomRoninKitten

Previous

Return to Out of Character