Digimon RP; Sunglasses at Night OOC/Recruitment(Always Open)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Digimon RP; Sunglasses at Night OOC/Recruitment(Always O

Postby Fally-Senpai » Fri May 19, 2017 8:44 pm

I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to Digimon anymore, but I can always go on the Wiki for the most part to refresh my knowledge given most of it is behind in my childhood lol

Anyways uh.. I'm also kind of new to RP in general on forums like these? I usually only do it with friends, so this will be a different experience I guess.

Character's Full Name and Screen Name: Yagato Kirayuno.
Screen Name will be: Shirokishi (Stands for White Knight)
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 9ebf1d.jpg

How does this character sound when speaking(Dialect, voice, etc): He speaks fluent English. He has no other languages that he's knowledgeable of at all whatsoever. His voice is very gentle. It's soothing to hear and makes people feel relaxed, almost at home. His gives off such a friendly tone, but yet.. at the same time.. when speaking he may seem a bit full of himself. It's only due to his extensive knowledge.

Character Personality: Yagato is very expressive. He loves making sure his presence is known, but while that may be the case, he can be quite deterring to some individuals. It's possibly due to him speaking his mind, not really caring about specifics in the status quo most people are stuck hiding behind. He doesn't like to intervene in others problems unless it's beneficial to him for that matter. He will easily rescue someone, but he'll also be quick to turn against them if the situation calls for it. Things usually go his way, so no matter what, he'll always have his guard up even when it seems like he's opening up to you. That's what a true manipulator is, as that's all he knows how to be.

Skills this character has(List three): Manipulation, great stamina, and is excellent at cooking.

Things this character is bad at(List three): Hiding his emotions, sex possibly, & killing.

ALIGNMENT(lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, lawful neutral, neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, or chaotic evil): It's certainly Chaotic Neutral, at least I'd like to think. He certainly sides with no one but himself in the long run for what it's worth, but also, a situation has to be beneficial to him. Even if the situation is beneficial to him, it's certainly not going to keep him on any sides at all.

Base Stats:
HP: 18
MP: 10

Speed: 3

Dexterity: 3

Strength: 3

Mentality: 3

Charisma: 4

Toughness: 2

Available stat points: 0(Stats applied to HP and MP count are doubled. Example: Applying 1 point to a base HP of 10 makes it 12.)

Desired starting Digimon: Terriermon

Personality: Expressive just like his partner. Terriermon is often comforted by Yagato and it's a good thing that it works out that way. Terriermon is rather gullible if anything, absolutely adores compliments from others, but won't let his guard down either. He knows of his partner's manipulative ways, but doesn't mind them. He just feels that maybe Yagato could go about things in a different way since some of his methods are a bit too extreme, at least in his eyes. Perspectives are everything and Terriermon is willing to look at every single perspective in order to understand a situation. Together, they really work hand in hand with their observational skills.

Alignment: Lawful Good. Will accept violence in a fight, but won't push it any further if things start to get out of hand for sure.

Rookie form: Terriermon
Champion form: Gargomon
Ultimate Form: Rapidmon
Mega Form: Mega Gargomon

Base Stats:

HP: 33
MP: 31

Speed: 9

Dexterity: 7

Strength: 5

Mentality: 6

Charisma: 8

Toughness: 9

Available stat points: 0
Last edited by Fally-Senpai on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fally-Senpai

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Sat May 20, 2017 7:13 pm

I made a Discord server for the RP: https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX
I'll also add it to the OP in both threads. Discord is the absolute fastest way to get in contact with me if you have any questions. I'll be posting my dice rolls there, and we can also discuss the RP there as well, etc. To join, you don't have to download the application, but I do suggest downloading it anyway, as Discord is just generally a great application.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby PlayerXXX » Sat May 20, 2017 10:22 pm

Hi I am new to this rp online have played rp with friends before but not on a forum hope this rp can bring lots of fun to those who participate and bring me a whole new experience.

Character's Full Name: Pearce Lim Zhou Xin
Screen Name:PlayerXXX
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

How does this character sound when speaking(Dialect, voice, etc):Fluent in English and Chinese ,gentle and soft at certain words, make it sound like he is mumbling sometimes.Not fluent in Japanese ,speaks with stuttering and loud at certain words.

Character Personality:Gentle and kind towards others.Will talk normally towards those he is familiar with and those who he is interested talking to.His appearance gives a vibe that he'd like to remain alone rather than to mingle.Tends to be clingy to friends, hates it and feels helpless when they betray or expose his weaknesses/wrongdoings.Absolutely hates his own mistake/weakness/wrongdoings.Will prioritize others rather than his own needs which leads to him carrying a lot of burden( sometimes leading him to breakdown).Will prioritize his own life at life or death situations but will sacrifice for his trusted friends/family/companion. Hates smoking and drugs.

Skills this character has(List three): Programming, tidying up , plays piano

Things this character is bad at(List three):low stamina ,not good at cooking with fire (although with electronic cooking he is fine), does not know how to leave an impactful or good first impression

ALIGNMENT(lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, lawful neutral, neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, or chaotic evil):neutral good.Doing things that are good, at the right time, at the right place within his personal capabilities.

Base Stats:
HP: 10
MP: 12

Speed: 1

Dexterity: 4

Strength: 1

Mentality: 5

Charisma: 3

Toughness: 1

Available stat points: 0(Stats applied to HP and MP count are doubled. Example: Applying 1 point to a base HP of 10 makes it 12.)

Desired starting Digimon:Renamon

Personality:This digimon is gentle and caring towards others.She portrays an elder sister figure. She is loyal towards her partner, she takes care and comforts Pearce at times.She prefers to stay in Miko mode Sakuyamon rather than her normal mode because it seems more friendly and blend in much better in society.She is devoted towards Pearce and she will help him when possible. She is willing to sacrifice her life for her partner because she was saved and taken care by Pearce although he has no recollection of it(hope he remembers it).She is overly proud of her speed and she feels extremely resentful when she makes a mistake.She also likes to play tricks with people she is familiar with because... why not? XD

Alignment:Neutral.She see the world as it is, good and evil are just perspective views and not the whole picture of a situation .Will prioritize Pearce's or her comrade's life and decision over hers.Will sometimes go against Pearce's decision if it endangers his life or it is the "good" thing to do and does consequences to the big picture

Rookie form:Renamon
Champion form:Kyubimon
Ultimate Form:Taomon
Mega Form:Sakuyamon, Miko mode Sakuyamon(when out of battle or battle she thinks that does require a lot of power to win)

Base Stats:

HP: 25
MP: 27

Speed: 10

Dexterity: 9

Mentality: 8

Charisma: 7

Toughness: 5

PlayerXXX

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Sun May 21, 2017 3:21 am

PlayerXXX Wrote:Hi I am new to this rp online have played rp with friends before but not on a forum hope this rp can bring lots of fun to those who participate and bring me a whole new experience.

Character's Full Name: Pearce Lim Zhou Xin
Screen Name:PlayerXXX
Appearance:

How does this character sound when speaking(Dialect, voice, etc):Fluent in English and Chinese ,gentle and soft at certain words, make it sound like he is mumbling sometimes.Not fluent in Japanese ,speaks with stuttering and loud at certain words.

Character Personality:Gentle and kind towards others.Will talk normally towards those he is familiar with and those who he is interested talking to.His appearance gives a vibe that he'd like to remain alone rather than to mingle.Tends to be clingy to friends, hates it and feels helpless when they betray or expose his weaknesses/wrongdoings.Absolutely hates his own mistake/weakness/wrongdoings.Will prioritize others rather than his own needs which leads to him carrying a lot of burden( sometimes leading him to breakdown).Will prioritize his own life at life or death situations but will sacrifice for his trusted friends/family/companion. Hates smoking and drugs.

Skills this character has(List three): Programming, tidying up , plays piano

Things this character is bad at(List three):low stamina ,not good at cooking with fire (although with electronic cooking he is fine), does not know how to leave an impactful or good first impression

ALIGNMENT(lawful good, neutral good, chaotic good, lawful neutral, neutral, chaotic neutral, lawful evil, neutral evil, or chaotic evil):neutral good.Doing things that are good, at the right time, at the right place within his personal capabilities.

Base Stats:
MP: 12

Speed: 1

Dexterity: 4

Mentality: 5

Charisma: 3

Desired starting Digimon:Renamon

Personality:This digimon is gentle and caring towards others.She portrays an elder sister figure. She is loyal towards her partner, she takes care and comforts Pearce at times.She prefers to stay in Miko mode Sakuyamon rather than her normal mode because it seems more friendly and blend in much better in society.She is devoted towards Pearce and she will help him when possible. She is willing to sacrifice her life for her partner because she was saved and taken care by Pearce although he has no recollection of it(hope he remembers it).She is overly proud of her speed and she feels extremely resentful when she makes a mistake.She also likes to play tricks with people she is familiar with because... why not? XD

Alignment:Neutral.She see the world as it is, good and evil are just perspective views and not the whole picture of a situation .Will prioritize Pearce's or her comrade's life and decision over hers.Will sometimes go against Pearce's decision if it endangers his life or it is the "good" thing to do and does consequences to the big picture

Rookie form:Renamon
Champion form:Kyubimon
Ultimate Form:Taomon
Mega Form:Sakuyamon, Miko mode Sakuyamon(when out of battle or battle she thinks that does require a lot of power to win)

Base Stats:

MP: 27

Dexterity: 9

I've added your character to the document, and the OP in the IC thread, so you can now make your first post. Thanks for joining the RP~

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

RandomRoninKitten

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Wed May 24, 2017 8:16 am

Now that Fally has posted, the next IC thread update will be in the morning~

RandomRoninKitten

Postby PlayerXXX » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:51 am

On my last post i got too far ahead of myself, that will be the last time i make a post like that.Because it feels like i fast forwarded the whole thing ruin the play experience.
PlayerXXX

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:30 am

PlayerXXX Wrote:On my last post i got too far ahead of myself, that will be the last time i make a post like that.Because it feels like i fast forwarded the whole thing ruin the play experience.

I'll work with it. You did get carried away, but it's fine. I just want everyone to have fun.

RandomRoninKitten

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:37 pm

For all of those who recently read my most recent IC update, sorry about how it turned out. I had rushed it to try to get it up before work, because I really wanted to see what everyone would do in response. I'll be more careful not to rush my updates in the future.

RandomRoninKitten

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:27 am

Just updating the thread to let people know that should they decide to join the RP late, their levels will be adjusted based on the levels of the other players.

RandomRoninKitten

Postby starwacher » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:38 pm

hopefully this is not too much of a mess I tend to be a little slow when come building characters.

Full Name Isamu Urameshi
Screen Name: Detective_Buzzkill
Appearance:

How does this character sound when speaking (Dialect, voice, etc): when composed she try give off more masculine voice whenever she trying pass herself as guy but her voice will become more feminine if she scared or too embraced about something

Character Personality: acts very level head but can be too serious at time it not very often for her to make a joke and for the few friends she does has as they have given her the title of detective buzzkill even though she improved a bit over the years she still need to learn how loosen up a bit. She tend keep her gender disclosed usually passing off as man than woman she does this be deepening her voice to even going as for binding her breast (which is are D cups) down to keep with the illusion of look like man
Skills this character has(List three): investigation, streetwise, police Lingo
Things this character is bad at(List three): making friends, “relaxing” she was need to find a case or some kind of work to keep her busy, Too Curious for own good,

ALIGNMENT (lawful good):

Base Stats:

Mentality: 4

Charisma: 2

Available stat points: 10(Stats applied to HP and MP count are doubled. Example: Applying 1 point to a base HP of 10 makes it 12.)

Desired starting Digimon: Elecmon

Personality: he Digimon who believes in doing the right thing and dishing out justice to evil doers and protecting those couldn’t fight back. Even though he not all work and he does like enjoy the site and talking with friendly Digiomn everyone try to encourage Isamu to relax a bit.
Alignment: lawful good

Rookie form: Elecmon
Champion form: Leomon
Ultimate Form: GrapLeomon
Mega Form: BanchoLeomon
Base Stats:

MP: 25

Dexterity: 8

Strength: 7

Available stat points: 15
starwacher

Postby mrblah » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:24 am

oh boy, a new person. welcome, new person.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby starwacher » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:38 am

hey how it going
starwacher

Postby mrblah » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:47 am

well, if ya mean the rp, pretty good. though, if ya mean me, pretty good.

so, pretty good.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby starwacher » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:21 am

that good to hear I'm just hoping my character would be alright.
starwacher

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:10 am

starwacher Wrote:hopefully this is not too much of a mess I tend to be a little slow when come building characters.

Full Name Isamu Urameshi
Screen Name: Detective_Buzzkill
Appearance:

How does this character sound when speaking (Dialect, voice, etc): when composed she try give off more masculine voice whenever she trying pass herself as guy but her voice will become more feminine if she scared or too embraced about something

Character Personality: acts very level head but can be too serious at time it not very often for her to make a joke and for the few friends she does has as they have given her the title of detective buzzkill even though she improved a bit over the years she still need to learn how loosen up a bit. She tend keep her gender disclosed usually passing off as man than woman she does this be deepening her voice to even going as for binding her breast (which is are D cups) down to keep with the illusion of look like man
Skills this character has(List three): investigation, streetwise, police Lingo
Things this character is bad at(List three): making friends, “relaxing” she was need to find a case or some kind of work to keep her busy, Too Curious for own good,

ALIGNMENT (lawful good):

Base Stats:

Mentality: 4

Charisma: 2

Available stat points: 10(Stats applied to HP and MP count are doubled. Example: Applying 1 point to a base HP of 10 makes it 12.)

Desired starting Digimon: Elecmon

Personality: he Digimon who believes in doing the right thing and dishing out justice to evil doers and protecting those couldn’t fight back. Even though he not all work and he does like enjoy the site and talking with friendly Digiomn everyone try to encourage Isamu to relax a bit.
Alignment: lawful good

Rookie form: Elecmon
Champion form: Leomon
Ultimate Form: GrapLeomon
Mega Form: BanchoLeomon
Base Stats:

MP: 25

Dexterity: 8

Strength: 7

Available stat points: 15

FINALLY SOMEONE WITH A LEOMON! *Cough* Uh I mean...

Thanks for applying! I'll add your character sheet to the document in the morning and place your character in the RP upon the next IC thread update. Please read through the IC thread to ensure you know what's going on, if you haven't already, and if you have any questions, please make sure you ask me.

RandomRoninKitten

Postby starwacher » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:39 pm

from what think I can understand so far every more or less right is everyone stuck in the digital world right now and i think three playing are starting in some erp and the rain and the fog is making everyone horny.
starwacher

Postby starwacher » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:45 pm

also Im surprised no one picked a Agumon yet.
starwacher

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:05 pm

starwacher Wrote:from what think I can understand so far every more or less right is everyone stuck in the digital world right now and i think three playing are starting in some erp and the rain and the fog is making everyone horny.

It's actually just a really advanced server. The villain is a reference to two of the Digimon games. Once everyone understands who he is, it'll make sense. Nobody has gone to the Digital world... yet.

RandomRoninKitten

Postby starwacher » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:00 pm

ah alright
starwacher

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:27 pm

I swear Littlemankitten is hacking the dice or something, I even tried re-rolling after he got the exact same result, and it only went higher. I say everyone gangs up on Irma at some point and molests her~

RandomRoninKitten

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character