Vampire: New Callings OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Vampire: New Callings OOC

Postby MelissaB » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:32 pm

well as soon as one person get back to me i'll be able to post it within the next day once they've replied
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby lilbooth » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:33 pm

just popping in to say I'll have a post up tonight or tomorrow night. The weekend has been really busy. Sorry.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby MelissaB » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:40 pm

no worries, thanks for the update
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:41 pm

Okay So... if everyone could add items to their mythweaver sheet that they think your vampire would be carrying around everyday please do so. lockpicks, phone, special items stuff like that because from this point on I don't want people to pull items from no where to suit their needs. I will be reviewing these so if it makes no sense or you cant explain to me how given your bio, character's backgrounds and intros i provided you hold these items you have these items I'll ask them to be removed. I should of done this earlier but typing this post has made me aware i forgot to do so.

MelissaB

Previous

Return to Out of Character