Dungeons and Depravity (OOC)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Dungeons and Depravity (OOC)

Postby MelissaB » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:09 am

might be 16 if i misunderstood the nat ac of 10 not going with armor
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Lorielle » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:40 am

The barbarian unarmored defense is 10+dex mod+con mod
Lorielle

Postby CondorBoH » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:52 am

So it'd be 15 AC. Armour and Unarmoured Defence don't stack.
CondorBoH

Postby Phoenixcz » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:11 am

My sheet was edited right after you posted the cleric's starting stuff, btw. Perhaps I should've noted that right away...
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby Alaena » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:17 am

I'll go through characters tonight, and assuming everyone is good to go, I'll get the new people in either late tonight or tomorrow.
Alaena

Postby Alaena » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:37 am

Reviewed all sheets and sent out PMs as necessary. Those who were accepted (either I messaged that you were in or needed to make a couple changes to be accepted), I will be posting your introductions tomorrow, so long as the changes are made by when I post!
Alaena

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:49 pm

Name: Mara
Sex: F
Race: Human
Class: Wizard
Level: 1
HP: 7/7
MP: 5/5 (if applicable; see spells)
Corruption: 0/100
Hit Dice: D6
Init.: +3
AC: 13
PB: +2

Class Features:
Spellcasting
Arcane Recovery [1]

Skills:
Arcana
History

Feats:
None as of now.

Spells
0 level (cantrips) -
Acid Splash
1st level -
Sleep
Alarm
Detect Magic

Ability Scores :
STR 9 (-1)
DEX 16 (3)
CON 12 (1)
INT 16 (3)
WIS 13 (1)
CHA 11 (0)

Equipment:

1 Potion of Healing
1 Alchemist's Fire
1 Spellbook
1 Quarterstaff

Description:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Biography: Having enjoyed the library from a young age, Mara not only took an interest in history, but in the arcane arts as well. She eventually became the assistant to a local mage, and eventually began to train in the arcane arts herself. After finally beginning to grasp the earlier steps, She was sent out to explore the world, and learn more on her own, as her mentor believed one would only grow more when given some freedom.
HarleyLocal605

Postby cryosabre » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:13 pm

Room for one more? :O

Name: Farah sharwood
Sex: F
Race: High Elf
Class: Rogue
HP: 8/8
MP: 0/0

Hit Dice: D8

Init.: +5

AC: 17

Class Features:
[*]Expertise [Stealth & Persuasion]
[*]Sneak attack

Skills:
[*]Acrobatics
[*]Deception
[*]Perception
[*]Sleight of Hand

Ability Scores :
STR 8 (-1)
DEX 14 [+2] (+3)
CON 10 (0)
INT 15 [+1] (+3)
WIS 10 (0)
CHA 14 (+2)

Equipment:
[*]Rapier
[*]Shortbow (20 arrows)
[*]Studded leather armour

Description:
Height:5'1
Weight: 90lbs

Biography: Will update shortly!
Last edited by cryosabre on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby MelissaB » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:54 pm

For the record, didn't confuse unarmored defence from barbarians linking with armor, wouldbe weird to do that when it explicitly says without armor, what i did was confuse Alaena's description of AC stacking with armor which was 10 base + dex mod. not the barbarians of 10 base plus dex mod + con mod. Anyway been fixed
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Littlemankitten » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:02 am

Fixed!
Littlemankitten

Postby Alaena » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:18 am

I'll look through sheets tonight and get in any new people tomorrow. I'm working on a post right now.
Alaena

Postby Alaena » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:59 pm

I may not be able to get any posts in today due to a work snafu, just a heads up!
Alaena

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:40 pm

Name: Liz Darkwater
Sex: Female
Race: Half Elf
Class: Bard
HP: 7/7
MP: 5/5
Hit Dice: D8
Init.: 3
AC: 15
Class Features: Spellcasting, Bardic Inspiration [1d6]
Skills: Arcana, Stealth, Performance.
Spells
0 level (cantrips) - Mending, True Strike, Light.
1st level - Cure Wounds, Detect Magic, Faerie Fire.

Ability Scores:
STR 8 (-1)
DEX 16 (3)
CON 14 (2)
INT 12 (1)
WIS 10 (0)
CHA 16 (3)

Equipment: Rapier (Finess, 1d8 piercing), Dagger (Finess, light, 1d4 piercing, thrown range (20/60)), Studded Leather Armor (12 + dex mod).
Description (WARNING, nudity):

Character:Image
Casual (Bardic) Clothing:
Armor (Ignoring the bow.):

Biography:

Liz lived a rather calm life together with her father before taking up adventuring. She was a popular girl in a remote little village. She grew up without her mother, but didn't care much about her anyways since her father was enough for her. She learnt singing, dancing and also playing several different instruments, but har times eventually hit them and her father began teaching her some of his own skills from when he had been an adventurer. Of course, he had been a rouge, and Liz seemed to be heading in the direction of becoming a Bard since the beginning. However, he still managed to teach her a lot about being an adventurer before passing away, allowing for Liz to leave her village as she no longer had any ties binding her down, and she became a travelling bard.

Unfortunately, being a lone Bard doesn't always pay well, as the earnings fluctuate heavily. Liz has from time to time had to resort to stealing a few silver coins every now and then. Thankfully, she had managed to pick up one thing or other from her father's lessons. But this time, it seems no small thieving act or generous donation will be enough and her only choice is to enter a dungeon in hope of returning with riches.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Alaena » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:21 pm

Going through characters now, I may not get every new character in today judging by the amount, but I will get at least a couple in.
Alaena

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:52 pm

Just want to make Avalos' actions crystal clear here. He's trying to use persuasion to convince them to follow him and if that fails use wolf form to challenge the alpha for dominance of the pack to avoid a fight with the whole pack. I think it might be fun if he succeeds on either of those to have him lugging around a bunch of rabid sex-crazed wolves and be forced to decide between letting them have their way with future fallen foes or risk them turning on him if he holds them back too much.
Firehead

Postby Alaena » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:03 am

Let me know if I make any mistakes on anyone's quick sheet. Just PM me preferably to save me the embarrassment! X_X
Alaena

Postby Littlemankitten » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:09 am

Just a heads up, since I'm a new user and have to wait for moderator acceptance my posts are a bit wonky.... like they may pop out of nowhere at random places, when I first posted I had to wait like 6 hours for it to actually come up, so its on page 2 even though it appeared when page 3 was a thing, so until I get fully approved my posts may be....hard to find/adjust to current time easily.... sorry :(
Littlemankitten

Postby cryosabre » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:58 pm

Just a heads up, you're better going and getting your first 10 probationary posts out across the whole LoK forum instead of just waiting around here to get them out! Head over to the creative side and give some feedback on the active projects there to quickly get yourself the ability to post freely :)
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby Alaena » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:19 pm

cryosabre Wrote:Just a heads up, you're better going and getting your first 10 probationary posts out across the whole LoK forum instead of just waiting around here to get them out! Head over to the creative side and give some feedback on the active projects there to quickly get yourself the ability to post freely :)

Definitely this.

Also, I won't be able to post during the day, but I will be posting at around 9-10 PST.
Alaena

Postby Littlemankitten » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:50 pm

I didn't know I had to post a certain number, I thought I had to like "prove myself' or something. but if its 10 this post should be my last one, unless I counted wrong haha, sorry for wasting peoples time
Littlemankitten

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character