Ark Tribe Survival OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Ark Tribe Survival OOC

Postby MelissaB » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:11 pm

Sorry to hear it, Good luck and I hope things turn out well for you.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:19 am

May look to throw my lot in with this, if you're still recruiting.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:20 pm

Boop
Meep Meepersons

Postby MelissaB » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:23 pm

Sure post a cs

Everyone else that hasn't posted, post by next week or be kicked.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:38 pm

No idea if you'd like to include some kind of noticeable difference between humans and woodish, elves in game, but I just really like this picture.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Sha'ul
Appearance:

Core Stats:
Strength: -2
Fortitude: -1
Speed: -1
Swimming: -2

Misc Stats:
Crafting: 1
Taming: 3
Gathering: 2

Skills:
Last edited by Ze Blitzkrieg on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby MelissaB » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Stats are wrong.... core stats start a -4 and you have ten so no way you got those. As for difference no I meant in regards if someone wanted to play an anthropomorphic wolf it'd be weird and immersion breaking if someone with fur got as cold as those without for example.

MelissaB

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:30 pm

Fixed.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lord Butts » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:46 am

I don't know if you'd be willing to take a total noob, (Never done an RP on here before) but if a spot is open might I join?
Lord Butts

Postby MelissaB » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:58 pm

you'd be required to get your 10 posts in to stop needing to wait for a mod to approve them

MelissaB

Postby MelissaB » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:55 pm

Alright guys, due to the month of inactivity due to many of you not posting until i complained a month later(and twice) I've lost my zest for the rp and running it. I've also forgotten most of what I was planning to do with it in regards to story progression. Meaning I am calling it quits. Seems to be trend with my rps if I am honest so sorry about that. Losing two players before anything really got started didn't help with it either.

MelissaB

Postby Lord Butts » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:04 pm

If you decide to run any more public games let me know, I got my post timer removed so I'm good to go on that front.
Lord Butts

Previous

Return to Out of Character