Sauria Lustopia [Discussion and Recruitment] (Old)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Sauria Lustopia [Discussion and Recruitment]

Postby Sauria Lustopia » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:20 pm

Uproarious Ash Wrote:Well, I can't edit my post yet because it doesn't technically exist, but I assume both these posts will pop up at around the same time which is sort of like making one post, right? Anyway, here's my character sheet:

Name: Scurry DeSofyr.
Race (human, furry, xeno, whatever): Furry (Gray Rat).
Body Type (are you a feral, anthro, or just plain humanoid?): Anthro.
Height: 3’6”.
Weight: 96 pounds, 9 ounces.
Eye Color(s): Pale green.
Orientation (heterosexual/straight, homosexual/gay, bisexual/...bi, etc.): Bi-curious leaning straight.
Penis/Breast Size: These are linked? Uh, her breasts are C-cup, no penis though!
Ball Size (enforced for males, otherwise is optional): None whatsoever.
Cum Size (how much milk ya’ packin’ in dem orbs~? ;) how much ounces of semen you ejaculate): Hundreds. It just gets all over.

You start with 60 points to spend on the stats below. You earn more as you level up, with the level cap being 20.

Level: 1
Points left: (60) 0

Strength
Dexterity
Constitution
Intelligence
Wisdom
Charisma

Appearance assistance images:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Old photo of her working in her quarters on the Snowdriver (taken without consent or awareness):
More recent image of her shortly after the crash, taken by a Sharpclaw and later retrieved from the camera, forgotten next to her unconscious and white-stained body:
Image taken most recently long after she's adjusted to her guerrilla fight against the Saurians and their Sharpclaw masters, with her new tactics and determination she even wins sometimes:

Basic backstory, since it might be important:

Scurry here was aboard a science vessel operating in the Lylat system around the time that the planet's second moon had touched down on the surface. They were immediately dispatched to study the fascinating aftereffects of such a phenomenon. Their mission never succeeded, but several of the crew-members, Scurry included, got to at least see the impressiveness of the Sharpclaw formed from the event up close and personally, after their stolen and modified tech tore a hole through the Snowdriver and sent it nose-first into the planet's surface. The crew that survived were captured, with the exception of Scurry herself, who was left at the crash site presumed dead after the work the beast-men did on her recovering body.

When she awoke, she gathered what she could from the crash and ducked into a nearby cave, utilizing the chemistry and applied biology that got her onto the Snowdriver in the first place to begin formulating a plan to get her crew back, or at the very least be sure that what happened to her after the crash never comes back to haunt her. It's been almost a year since then, and now that Star Fox has finally arrived to help, Scurry hopes that perhaps with her experience with the Sharpclaw combined with their superior technology might prove enough to finally reunite her with everyone she ever cared about.

Lookin' good! It's been a while since I've done this. We'll continue this RP once I get home.
Sauria Lustopia

Re: Sauria Lustopia [Discussion and Recruitment]

Postby Uproarious Ash » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:40 pm

Then I guess I'll make a post with me on the surface and work from there. I'm assuming I'm not going to be immediately with the rest of the group, but I'll be trying to get to where they are as soon as I can see their ships, so when and where I can assume I should start moving, that'll be my goal for a little while.
Uproarious Ash

Previous

Return to Out of Character