Sauria Lustopia [Discussion and Recruitment] (Old)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Sauria Lustopia [Discussion and Recruitment]

Postby Sauria Lustopia » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:01 pm

Err... Do I need to add anything else or do I keep waiting?
Sauria Lustopia

Postby MelissaB » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:10 pm

well... yes... the intro is simply the plot summary from the first post in this thread and not an introduction for our characters to enter, I for one have no idea what's going on where I should be or what I should be doing, am I on a ship, crash landed, in my room, getting fucked by two hunks at the same time. I've no idea where in the story i start, your intro doesn't lead the characters to begin their interaction with the world. have we arrived, are we on our way or are we even yet to get the mission briefing. are we together separated or what. we've no information regarding any of this. I for one never played the game you're basing this rp from. and it certainly isn't the legend of krystal game from the sounds of it so I've even less idea what's going on.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Sauria Lustopia » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:15 pm

MelissaB Wrote:well... yes... the intro is simply the plot summary from the first post in this thread and not an introduction for our characters to enter, I for one have no idea what's going on where I should be or what I should be doing, am I on a ship, crash landed, in my room, getting fucked by two hunks at the same time. I've no idea where in the story i start, your intro doesn't lead the characters to begin their interaction with the world. have we arrived, are we on our way or are we even yet to get the mission briefing. are we together separated or what. we've no information regarding any of this. I for one never played the game you're basing this rp from. and it certainly isn't the legend of krystal game from the sounds of it so I've even less idea what's going on.

Ah, I see. Thanks for letting me in. Will post the introduction now.
Sauria Lustopia

Postby Biles » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:27 pm

Before anyone makes an IC post, I wanna contribute something to make it easy for players participating in this RP:

Code: Select All Code
[img]optional: the image url link of your character's image profile (preferably small in size if possible.)[/img]
[b]Name: [url=link to the post containing your character's sheet][size=150]The Name of Your Character[/size][/url][/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b] Character(s) you are or intending to interact with, be it with other players or generic NPCs
[hr][/hr]

The meat of your IC post goes here.

There I'm finally done. All you have to do is copypasta the format, or copy parts of it if you do not wish to add a profile image to your IC posts.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby MelissaB » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:49 pm

what does this do?
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Biles » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:02 pm

You copy the texts that are in green, then paste it in a post. Then click the "review" button and you will see that all the various formatting will be implemented such as bold italics etc.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby MelissaB » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:33 pm

No i get what the stuff does I wondering why those console formatting commands help people post in the ic thread.

MelissaB

Postby BlueLight » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:28 am

Biles Wrote:Before anyone makes an IC post, I wanna contribute something to make it easy for players participating in this RP:

Code: Select All Code
[img]optional: the image url link of your character's image profile (preferably small in size if possible.)[/img]
[b]Name: [url=link to the post containing your character's sheet][size=150]The Name of Your Character[/size][/url][/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b] Character(s) you are or intending to interact with, be it with other players or generic NPCs
[hr][/hr]

The meat of your IC post goes here.

There I'm finally done. All you have to do is copypasta the format, or copy parts of it if you do not wish to add a profile image to your IC posts.

BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Crestchan » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:22 am

So, are we doing a posting order or will anyone be able to post at any time?
If you enjoy my games you can support me here:
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=763171
Crestchan

Postby Biles » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:24 am

I'm gonna assume we're probably doing post order unless a player for whatever reason stalls the RP in which case the GM will call the shot whether or not to pass the absent player.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Crestchan » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:40 am

Biles Wrote:I'm gonna assume we're probably doing post order unless a player for whatever reason stalls the RP in which case the GM will call the shot whether or not to pass the absent player.

Waiting for RPs can be so...Blah. I wanna RP now. >.<
Crestchan

Postby Sauria Lustopia » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:04 am

How about we do a roll on who gets to more after who for a while and I post last?
Sauria Lustopia

Postby Sauria Lustopia » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:16 pm

Err... Anyone?

Should I do something else?
Sauria Lustopia

Postby Crestchan » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:36 pm

I think the post order is good so far.
Crestchan

Postby Biles » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:00 pm

Never heard of making a dice roll to find out who gets to post next. In anycase, I wanna wait until we know who's active enough to participate. Other than that, I think it's okay we use a posting order.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:38 am

Ah, right. I was wondering about this thread. Forgot to look for it myself though. Oops?
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Crestchan » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:50 am

Fantasy Fanatic Wrote:Ah, right. I was wondering about this thread. Forgot to look for it myself though. Oops?

I wouldn't say oops. I was wondering if everyone had been told that the RP was up and running.
Crestchan

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:00 am

From what I can see, I do not need to change anything with my character. Or is there something I'm missing?
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Crestchan » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:34 am

Fantasy Fanatic Wrote:From what I can see, I do not need to change anything with my character. Or is there something I'm missing?

No, I don't think so. I think you can post now.
Crestchan

Postby Sauria Lustopia » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:25 am

Need link to RP, Fantasy Fanatic?
Sauria Lustopia

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character