Gifted OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Gifted OOC

Postby MelissaB » Mon May 29, 2017 10:34 pm

So half of you still actually haven't introduced yourself, so could those that haven't you know... do so?

That's why the post never happened yesterday btw. I went to look at it and yeah everyone's posted... only half of you managed to fulfill the criteria of introducing yourselves however. Just vague with not wanting to go first is fine if you then post after others to do so.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:19 pm

MelissaB Wrote:So half of you still actually haven't introduced yourself, so could those that haven't you know... do so?

That's why the post never happened yesterday btw. I went to look at it and yeah everyone's posted... only half of you managed to fulfill the criteria of introducing yourselves however. Just vague with not wanting to go first is fine if you then post after others to do so.

Perhaps you should clarify who of us didn't fulfill the criteria to move these things along, maybe even share with us what the criteria are if this thing is still alive?
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby MelissaB » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:41 pm

waiting on raven but i've actually told him to post already
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Steven kono » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:08 am

ah, was worried this had died, if he does not post guessing will move foreward without?
back and trying to improve my rp and gm skills

I may not be the best or most competent forum rper here, heck far from it but I at least try to give my 100% and that is good enough for me.
Steven kono

Postby MelissaB » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:17 am

quite

MelissaB

Postby berserkerhorn » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:47 pm

am i the only one still remotely interested in this?
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:23 pm

I'm also still interested in this. Wait, did I forget to write a reply? Let me go do that.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Steven kono » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:35 pm

well I still am interested, just waited a bit in case someone posted something that nullifies what i was planning on doing.

I may not be the best or most competent forum rper here, heck far from it but I at least try to give my 100% and that is good enough for me.
Steven kono

Postby starwacher » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:09 am

hey how it going I'm wondering if you guys still have opening?
starwacher

Postby Steven kono » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:47 am

have to ask the GM and openings depend on if there are some who are just not interested anymore, just in case there are some who want to pull out or the GM gives the go ahead i suggest making a profile just in case that way you can show it if you are allowed.

Steven kono

Postby DarkSanctuary » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:26 am

Still alive. Just trying to think of a good post.
DarkSanctuary

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:13 pm

I will unfortunately be away for about 8 days starting tomorrow. As far as I'm aware, I will only have access to mobile wi-fi, if that. I will be a lot less active starting tomorrow. Just so that people are aware.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:40 am

I am now back.
Fantasy Fanatic

Previous

Return to Out of Character