Marvel's Tiana-verse Encyclopedia

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Marvel's Tiana-verse Encyclopedia

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:24 am

Before anyone start posting in here, this is just a thread i made to keep track of the universe i'm building here, i'm the type of person that forget things easily

Earth: 2780. (A.K.A Tiana-verse)

Scarlet-Spider (Mary Jane Watson):
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bio: Mary Jane was always the popular kind of girl, not having trouble at school or High school, Socially and Academically, she starts growing a passion with theatre and acting, but as soon as she finish college, her dream didn't seem to come true, though she was good at science and eventually got a job at Oscorp Industries, thanks to this, she realized there was even more universes than the one she currently lives, few months after that, one of the Spiders oscorp was experimenting with escaped, and days later, she was bitten by the same spider.
appearance with the outfit:
With the mask
Without the mask

First appearance: Marvel: Spider-MJ

Venom (Victor Brody):

Without the symbiote
with the symbiote

Bio: Victor was originally just an average guy, passable grades in school, nothing out of the ordinary but nothing special. He knew about all the weird crap that seemed to go on around him, super villains breaking into banks and taking over the world and heroes foiling them but tended to try and stay out of it as much as possible. Unfortunately, the universe had other plans for him, as during an evening jog in around the park, a meteorite crash landed nearby which provoked his curiosity. Nearing the crash site, he discovered a black substance oozing from the cracked rocky surface which seemed to come alive and bond to his skin, engulfing him in a matter of seconds before sinking into his flesh.

The ooze, now revealed to be a parasitic alien shared it's knowledge with the young man, granting him great physical abilities in exchange for the creature's survival. And frankly, he wasn't going to argue once he found out his allies' food source...

Firsy Appearance: Venom

Anti-Venom (Naomi Akibara):

After Victor claimed most of the Klyntar in that meteorite that fall on earth, Hydra quickly stole the rock, taking samples from the remains of the symbiote and quickly experimenting on it, Creating the Anti-Venom

Naomi was born in a small village in japan, but soon, it was the village was attacked by some crazy mercenaries and kidnapped the young boys and girls, she was stripped away from her family at the age of 14, and spent four years in a cage, soon, she was bought by Hydra to experiment on her with this new Alien sample they got from a meteor, causing a lot of pain on her, some of the researchers even had the courage to rape her, making her grow a deep anger at them, this is the story of her time as a guinea pig.
First Appearance: Anti-venom

Carnage:

After Victor claimed most of the Klyntar in that meteorite that fall on earth, Hydra quickly stole the rock, taking samples from the remains of the symbiote and quickly experimenting on it, creating the Carnage.
YET TO BE CREATED

Peter Parker & Gwen Stacy:

In this universe, Peter Parker and Gwen are Happily married, Peter owns the third greates company: Parker Industries and Gwen works as head scientist in Bugs and Arachnids experimentation division.
Only Mentioned in Spider-Mj

Daredevil:

thanks to a horrible accident she suffered when she was a kid, the girl lost her sight, not everything was lost though, she start training on her own to make upgrade all of her other senses, and after a few years, she meet an old man that would help her finish her training...
First Appearance: Venom

Ant-Woman:

Story yet to be created.
First appearance: X-men: Ms. Time & Ms. Space

Deadpool (Wendy Flowers):

Bio: She was "shut the fuck up, i'll handle this!" a-alright "ok, before you ask, no, i have nothing to do with wade wilson, and i'm not the wade wilson of this universe, no! the wade wilson of this universe is a happy living man, instead, i was the one who took his place to become deadpool, i know all of this, because i've travel through the multiverse with this universe cable, and Earth-616 deadpool and cable" well yeah, seems about right-..."did i allow you to speak?" n-no "then don't"

"here, really quick, i was a normal girl, going to college and shit, when this huge bomb explode and shit-..." that was not how it happen! "fine, i find out that i have cancer, like earth-616 wade wilson, and i went through pretty much the same, except i was younger and wasn't fucking a hot stripper, no, i was dating a lovely guy, as the experiments went on, my powers came out really quick, and i escaped before my skin turn into a burnt fried chicken which was buried right after it was cooked...and know, i'm about to do a job" a bad job, the one that it's suppose to be the whole premise of this game "i'm getting tired of you" wait...Wendy, STOP! *shots herself*
First Appearance: The Legend Of Deadpool!

Iron-Man (Cryspin Nailo)

Appearance: Red Hair, Well built.
short bio: Owner of NailoCorp, he started off as a weapon manufacturing then realized that people were stealing from his company and selling the weapons on the black market. He now has seized all weapon development and now works on making things to make the life of people better. However he created a suit and a special armor system so he could change the pieces out and uses these suits to hunt down those who would use his weapons against the people he loves.

Suits: The Zero Convertible Armor: basic armor that can be converted to the other types simply by changing out peices. Plating is White
Jaeger: Blue in color, favors speed over armor with its boosters and wheels attached on the boots.
Panzer: Green in color. favors heavy artillery. covered in heavy plating and armed with two shoulder mounted cannons, two arm mounted gatling guns. Can barely move and has the tendency to shut down after unleashing its greatest attack the burning big bang when its armor plating opens up to fire hundreds of micro-missiles at multiple targets.

Shneider: orange in color, still in progress but will emphsize blades and close combat.

Aegis: another in development. violet and black in color and will have disc like devices to can float around and create an energy shield.
First Appearance: The increadible Iron-Man

Stephany rogers: Captain America

Story yet to be created
First appearance: The increadible Iron-Man

Nathan Romanoff: Black widow

Story Yet to be created
The increadible Iron-Man
First appearance:

Maria Hill: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D

Story yet to be created
First Appearance: X-men: House of the Atom

Blur. (Miranda Hex):

Short bio: Miranda was born during the first attack of the Human killer 'Atom lord'. before he took over the world, he a terrorist mutant that has taken control over the world with his friends 'Ms. Time', 'Ms. Space' and 'Multiple face' thanks to his powers to control the atom, being a threat to every living being, she join The 'New shield', a rebellion that wanted to saved the world, Blur was sent with her team mate to the past and try to convince Shield to stop the attacks even before it happen.

Powers: Super speed (faster than sound)

Perk of your ability: make a loud sound while running to taunt her enemies. able to increase or reduce her speed between mach 5 and 6

Samantha White:

too young to remember a world without Atom lord and his mutant Terrorists , she had grown up in a world where just being human was a death sentence, and as a result ended up hating the mutants who had persecuted her, and ended up joining the ‘new S.H.I.E.L.D’ with the hope of keeping herself and her friends and family safe

Ms. Time (Jessica Clark):

Jessica and her sister gre up in a small town, living a normal life like a normal kid, the town was a place mutants were hated, at the age of fifteen, they discovered their powers and soon the whole town knew they were mutants and kick them out, they needed to steal to move, and soon they got enough money to move to New york to finish studies...
Mutant Ability:
-Time stopping
Perk of your ability:
-can unfreeze anyone at will so they wont be affected by my powers
Flaws:
-Can stop the time for only 20 seconds and wait another 20 seconds to stop it again
First appearance: X-men: Ms. Time & Ms. Space

Ms. Space (Alice Clark):

the town Alice and Jessica where from despised mutants, so much so that being a mutant was practically a death sentence if you weren’t willing to leave the town. At the age of 15 her and her sister discovered they’re powers and managed to keep them secret for a time, eventually however they were discovered and had to flee
Mutant Ability:
Teleportation
Perk of your ability:
can teleport people and objects within close proximity to herself without touching them
Flaws:
Can only teleport two people with her
First Appearance:X-men: Ms. Time & Ms. Space

Atom Lord (Thomas)

No Backstory, yet.
He was suppose to be the mutant ruler of the future, but two agents of S.H.I.E.L.D travel to the past and convinced the other three mutant ruler to join them and kill him.
First Appearance: X-men: Ms. Time & Ms. Space
Last Appearance: X-men: House of the Atom

Gwen poole:

story yet to be created.
First appearance: (as a cameo) Venom
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Return to Out of Character