Fate/Sexual Order (OOC and Recruitment)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Fate/Sexual Order (OOC and Recruitment)

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:53 am

Yeah, still accepting. I'm planning on having the opening thread up sometime next week? So that will be the cut off date for the time being. I might end up taking longer, there's been some changes at my workplace aaaaand also I did make this several months ago and forgot some of my own intentions behind the designs.
CondorBoH

Postby Lord Butts » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:37 am

Name:Rider (Grace O'Malley)
Class: Rider
Appearance: Image
Sex: Female
Background: O'Malley is a fierce woman, having been sailing on shipping expeditions since she was a young girl she is a master at sea. When her father died and she took over as chief of the Ó Máille clan she had big plans. She used her father's vast fleet of shipping vessels to start pirating all around the coasts of Ireland and Scotland, demanding a fee for safe passage, if refused she would doll out violence or even death. She also sacked many castes, and defended a few herself. She was known as the Pirate queen of Ireland.
Turn Ons: Pretty much everything
Turn Offs: Death and gore in the Bedroom

Prefer Player Controlled Master? No preference.

Stats:

HP - 10 + 2x Endurance
Arousal - 10 + 2x Luck

You may have one B ranked skill, two C+ ranked skills, one C ranked Skill and one D ranked skill.
Strength: Physical strength and the stat used for heavy weaponry, like hammers and swords. A ranked
Agility: Swiftness and the stat used for light weaponry, like daggers and bows.C+ ranked
Magic: Magic power and defence. Affects Mana. C ranked
Endurance: Affects durability and HP. C+ ranked
Luck: Affects a lot of things kinda. C+ ranked

Skills: Greater Riding - You may pilot any vehicle/animal with great skill, including divine and sacred beasts. Riders summon or call upon the powers of other beings or vehicles in combat, this ability adds half of your attack stat to theirs. What the Rider summons depends on the individual.

((I can't think of any, help me please.))

Abilities:
Parley: Due to Grace's amazing people skills, having once talked down the queen of England herself. Once per combat Grace may call a ceasefire and negotiate terms, if no agreement is met the battle continues as normal.

Noble Phantasm: This skill is locked at the start of the game. ((Will decide this when applicable))

Inventory: Pirate outfit, normal business suit, Cutlass and Pistol, Summoned vehicle (If not deemed too strong) a flying pirate ship to do bombardments
Lord Butts

Postby mrblah » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:26 am

Name: Cade Caldwell
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sex: Male
Background:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Cade is the heir to the Caldwell family, a prestigious family of Magi (that mostly resides in England) whose made most of their fortune through mostly secret, illegal means. They've studied Alchemy in an attempt to further their profits, rather than any interest in discovering any secret truths. However, to maintain appearances, they like to act as if they do have a true appreciation for mysteries. They have a secret history for taking weak and unaffiliated Magi under their tutelage, and attempting to use them for their own gain. Cade was born into the Caldwell family as the son of the current head, but he wishes to change his family. He had an honest appreciation for the mysteries of Magecraft, and doesn't much care for all of the subterfuge and criminality surrounding his family. He wishes to become a Wizard, or perhaps even a Magician. And of course, he's now studying as a student at this West Bank Extra Academy.

Turn Ons: He's vanilla, but he could be talked into some things a little outside the norm.
Turn Offs: The usual disgusting stuff. Anything most people would be appalled by.

Servant Preference:
Type: He'd want either a Caster, or if not Caster, he'd settle for a Rider. but i personally don't care.
OK with Player: Yes

Stats:

HP - 11
Arousal - 11
Mana - 120

You may have one B ranked skill, two C+ ranked skills, one C ranked Skill and one D ranked skill.
Strength: D
Agility: C+
Magic: B
Endurance: C
Luck: C+

Signature Spell:
Lay Trap: Set a trap in a particular area on the map. It detonates and deals damage.

Inventory:
Command Seal (3), Summoning Catalyst, Silver Dagger, Chain Bracelet, Robes, $50
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Make sure to get rid of those 10 register posts mr
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby mrblah » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:41 pm

update; hey, i already did it. i feel like i've just become a legal immigrant.
mrblah

Postby Gorbaz » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:58 am

I believe my character sheet is now complete! Beware all ye who wish to annoy the monk! :D
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby CondorBoH » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:42 pm

Everyone's characters look good so far. I'll give them another once over and start matching Masters and Servants very soon.
But I just want to clarify something. The Masters don't know who exactly they have. They know what class their servant is. But enemy masters and servants don't even know that. They have to make leaps of judgement and make guesses until they specifically show a class-based ability.

For example, Gorbaz's character is a Berserker that uses a spear. Until her lack of sanity is made apparent, one might believe her to be a Lancer.
Or to use an example from one of the video games, Francis Drake (Rider) Is first thought to be an Archer due to her using guns and cannons are her weapon. Once it is made clear that she can call on her pirate ship to bombard the enemy (or serve as a base if circumstances were different), then that reveals her to be a Rider.
CondorBoH

Postby Zonesprite » Mon May 01, 2017 5:26 am

Name:Guy Fawkes
Class:
Appearance: http://orig00.deviantart.net/d201/f/201 ... 4ov7c8.jpg
Sex: Female
Background: Guy Fawke was a Revolutionary and wanted to improve England, She hates kings and queens believing that we don,t need them only needing God.
Guy Fawke, Robert Catesby and Thomas Wintour planned to assassinate King James I and restore a Catholic monarch to the throne. They rented space beneath the House of Lords, Fawkes was placed in charge of the gunpowder they stockpiled there. Prompted by the receipt of an anonymous letter, the authorities searched Westminster Palace during the early hours of 5 November, and found Fawkes guarding the explosives.
Over the next few days, she was questioned and tortured buy King James 1 Himself, and eventually she confessed. Immediately before her execution on 31 January, Fawkes fell from the scaffold where she was to be hanged and broke her neck, thus avoiding the agony of the mutilation that followed. Those last moments was a release to the pain and suffering she had endured but before he life faded she internally cursed all monarchy forever.

Turn Ons: Bondage, S&M
Turn Offs: Fireworks

Prefer Player Controlled Master?
no preference really

Stats:
Assassin: +2 Ranks in AGI and +1 in LUK
HP - 10 + 2x Endurance
Arousal - 10 + 2x Luck

Strength:C
Agility:C+
Magic:D
Endurance:C+
Luck:B

Skills:
May need some help here

Abilities:
You have one Ability, an active attack that is decided based on your class, character and stats.

Noble Phantasm: This skill is locked at the start of the game.

Inventory: Base clothes, Modern Clothes, equipment and weaponry your character would logically have on them at all times.
Note: Servants can magically swap between outfits freely.
Zonesprite
Newly Registered

Postby CondorBoH » Mon May 01, 2017 10:09 am

Well I know I promised a start, but... Well, things came up and I got busy. I'm going to unfocused for most of the week, but I can guarantee a start to the game by the end of this week. Now, could all willing players send me a PM telling me who you would want to be paired up with. Since we got four servants and two masters, obviously some of you will end up with NPCs but I'll at least take your preferences in mind.

If you don't see this post then I'll just PM you soon anyway. Talk among yourselves if you'd like.
By the way, we're still open and accepting. Again I can't be sure you'll end up teamed with another player right from the get-go, but still come on up if you're interested.
CondorBoH

Postby CondorBoH » Thu May 04, 2017 1:04 am

Zonesprite, you will be accepted once you get rid of your Newly Registered thing. Don't forget to make up your Noble Phantasm.
As for Special Abilities, give me a description of what you would think a special attack or ability for your character would be, and then I'll give it a mechanical benefit. They'll likely consume mana to use.

I'm just working on some of the NPC Masters for now, the thread should be up either tomorrow or the day after.
CondorBoH

Postby Reaver » Thu May 04, 2017 3:54 am

Also it seems like you're aiming for the assassin class, Zonesprite, which I already took. Unless multiple Servants of the same class is allowed.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby CondorBoH » Thu May 04, 2017 5:32 am

Reaver Wrote:Also it seems like you're aiming for the assassin class, Zonesprite, which I already took. Unless multiple Servants of the same class is allowed.

Only two. There are 16 Servants total, two of each type and then the Ruler and Avenger.

I said something different in the original post, but there will be 16 total instead of 18 total NPCs. Rather easier for me to keep track of. I would prefer to avoid double ups, but it's fine.
CondorBoH

Postby Lord Butts » Fri May 05, 2017 8:42 am

Hey, just a heads up, I'm going to a big music festival and won't be back until tuesday, The 9th. Sorry for any inconvenience, feel free to go on without me.
Lord Butts

Postby Lord Butts » Mon May 08, 2017 11:35 pm

I lied! :D I'm back now and ready to play!
Lord Butts

Postby mrblah » Wed May 17, 2017 2:37 am

is this still happening? it's been a while.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Postby CondorBoH » Wed May 17, 2017 3:04 am

mrblah Wrote:is this still happening? it's been a while.

It is still happening! I'm adjusting to a new schedule and then Make-A-Thing happened this week. I'm really sorry for the delay... again
Like seriously, wow.
Mistakes were made, but this will be a thing... I hope.
CondorBoH

Postby CondorBoH » Wed May 24, 2017 11:43 am

The game will be up tomorrow.
By the way, I left some descriptions of locations vague because I wanted the Master players to flesh out their character's rooms/studies a little that way.

Again, super sorry for the delay. A whole bunch of stuff happened on my end. I hope you enjoy the game.
CondorBoH

Postby mrblah » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:42 am

so, did this die? kinda hoping it didn't die. this one was a really cool idea and i'd hate for it to go to waste.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:35 pm

I'm still hoping to play...
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:25 am

About that...
Yeah, the past few weeks have been rough for me. I'm trying to take things slowly to ease myself back into writing after a forceful break. I also want to bring this back, so please be patient. By that I mean, by the end of the next week there'll be a GM post. Anyone who is still interested can stick about. Once I feel like I'm stable again, I'll go back to updating both this and Monster Lord on a semi-regular basis.
CondorBoH

Previous

Return to Out of Character