JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: At Midnight's Fire OOC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: At Midnight's Fire OOC

Postby VintageBass » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:43 am

GoodnightNinja Wrote:If I fucked up too much, it's cool to say no to me joining. XD

Though i did change the motif entry to hopefully give you something better to work with.

Well I am going through the stuff to make sure that your thing actually works, as I do recall something very similar with the morphing powers and armor... it's the "wearable stand" title that's throwing me off. Although right now it's late for me and I probably shouldn't delve too much unless I want to fry my brains out. I'll have myself sorted and look more into this to make sure your Stand is A-OK for the game. It's nice to get some more variety going on, even with me not communicating all that well with the sheet. And I got time to work on the prompts, so it's possible to get you in as well.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby VintageBass » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:48 am

OK, apologizes for going silent for the past couple of days, I've been working on the prompts for the characters...

And I am done! Time for the most bizarre RP to begin!

Get going and enjoy the ride!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:17 am

When do ya think the next post will be up? I'm super eager to continue.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Nobudi » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:33 am

Whenever Vintage has the next post ready? Can't really rush a DM.
Nobudi

Postby Reaver » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:20 pm

A general eta would be nice and considerate though or at least general updates
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:06 am

OK, apologizes for going silent on all you guys... I've been SUPER distracted by a number of things.

Really I have been trying to get responses in, especially when they were going up (which I really should've done), but there were times I got distracted and my mind goes off to do some funny things that I am not too happy with. However I am fixing that and will definitely be a lot quicker on the posts. Plus I am someone who wants to get a good post in instead of rushing things out and put little energy into my prompts.

So hopefully what I have is good, if you have question feel free to put them down because surely I am bound to get something wrong here.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby cliffracer » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:12 am

Woop woop. I totally understand that being the reason it took a while, I have the same issue even in solo RPs. Glad for the new post though!
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby VintageBass » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:02 am

So... we're still up for this? I am waiting on Reaver and Nobudi for a response, and nothing.

And just to warn, I'm not moving time forward in this, so that I want to keep everyone on the same time period and, if by chance, you others can meet up and do whatever.

Really I'm just waiting on two more and I can move on. I do want to do something... else I can do like small posts for those who can get things done. Less waiting in-between because I got two other key players and waiting on them is painfully boring.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby cliffracer » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:48 am

Yep, I'm still up for this! I hadn't actually noticed the other two hadn't posted yet.
cliffracer

Postby Nobudi » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:17 am

Apologies. That cold that I had wiped me. I'll be posting in a few hours.
Nobudi

Postby VintageBass » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:35 am

cliffracer Wrote:Yep, I'm still up for this! I hadn't actually noticed the other two hadn't posted yet.

I figured you're still up for it, I just want to make sure Nobudi and Reaver are still up for it.

Speaking up, hopefully you're feeling better Nobudi!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Reaver » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:09 am

I'll be posting before the day is done, apologies for taking so long
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby cliffracer » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:16 am

Reaver Wrote:I'll be posting before the day is done, apologies for taking so long

You still up to post for this, dude...? 's been a while.
cliffracer

Postby VintageBass » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:52 pm

Well, here's the situation right now:

Given Reaver's current status of being MIA, I'm going to put him in a particular time loop until whenever he comes back. With how I'm currently running things, I don't want people to be jumping ahead of time as I kinda want people to meet up and interact and having you all be way ahead in time is not all that particularly fun for the scheme I have. Sure it'll be convenient, but for three of ya you're lining up more good and I am curious to see your interactions will be... provided you do end up together at some point.

Plus Reaver is indoors and usually how places like that works means time is frozen, so it works for the better in everyone else's case (minus Zender... I got weird exceptions)

That's the likely case for this. I'll have the post ready to go soon enough and have the three of you going along normally and hopefully keep the game going!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby cliffracer » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:13 am

It's been a month! I don't mean to hassle or annoy, but it's certainly been a long time since even the last OOC post. I'm hardly one to give up on an RP without official word from the GM.
cliffracer

Previous

Return to Out of Character