Sauria Lustopia [Discussion Archive]

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Sauria Lustopia RP Discussion

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Sauria Lustopia Wrote:Really now? Then how about a test sketch? Draw the same SharpClaw shown in the image link sitting on a chair with his floppy human cock hanging out while cupping his big balls. I will wait. ;)

That, might take a little while, seeing as how it is far more detailed than anything I've done so far... I'll see what I can do.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:33 pm

Name: Stella Vermagilt
Race: Human
Body Type: Regular/humanoid
Height: 1,89 m / 6.2 Feet
Weight: 64 kg / 141 Pounds
Eye Color: Purple
Orientation: Pansexual
Breast Size: C / ~79 cm

Strength: 9
Dexterity: 12
Constitution: 10
Intelligence: 10
Wisdom: 8
Charisma: 15

Appearance:
Regular:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bikini:

Nude:

Last edited by Fantasy Fanatic on Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Sauria Lustopia » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:20 am

The Fertilization and Libido stats are now secondary stats and two new primary stats to replace them are...

Intelligence - Determines how skilled you are in performing sexual acts.

Wisdom - Determines how knowledgeable you are in the arts of sex. Some NPCS will have this as a requirement via sidequests.

Please change your current stats accordingly.
Sauria Lustopia

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:22 am

Right, I'll get on to that then...

However, since I don't know how secondary stats work, I can't really include them... You should also update the character sheet doc. It still says Libido and fertility on there as primary stats.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Sauria Lustopia » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:14 am

I have begun this RP over on the main roleplay subforum. This thread will still be open while the main game goes on.

The RP: https://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=7664
Sauria Lustopia

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:34 pm

So beginning with only one player? No offence, but I'd like to see if anyone else is willing to join before I begin participating in this RP. It seems a bit incomplete with a lack of players for the moment.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Sauria Lustopia » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:50 pm

Fantasy Fanatic Wrote:So beginning with only one player? No offence, but I'd like to see if anyone else is willing to join before I begin participating in this RP. It seems a bit incomplete with a lack of players for the moment.

How do you suggest I improve the introduction?
Sauria Lustopia

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:30 am

The introduction is alright. It's mostly the lack of players that gets to me. While I'd like to RP this, I wouldn't want to do it alone. If I wanted that, I'd be requesting a 1 on 1 RP.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Sauria Lustopia » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:38 am

Fantasy Fanatic Wrote:The introduction is alright. It's mostly the lack of players that gets to me. While I'd like to RP this, I wouldn't want to do it alone. If I wanted that, I'd be requesting a 1 on 1 RP.

I feel ya'. Guess I'll just wait for more people to sign up. And I have a feeling that'll take quite a while... :?
Sauria Lustopia

Postby Sauria Lustopia » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:57 am

No one wants to join my game. ;^;
Sauria Lustopia

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:53 pm

That is a bit sad.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby BlueLight » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:17 am

Game still open?
I'm interested in joining.

========
Okay going to be harsh with the criticism here.
Part of the problem with recruitment (In my experience) is you need a good first impression. This is the first time i've logged on the site since you've made this thread, and you still give a bad first impression.

When you create a thread that seems to have a purpose, the last thing people want to see is someone unsure how the RP is going to turn out much less someone who has nothing. The first post i see is this
Sauria Lustopia Wrote:Dunno if non-tabletop style roleplaying are allowed but I was looking to make a sexual RP about the planet Sauria and its inhabitants. Do you mind if I copy/paste my RP ad from F-List?

There was a recruitment thread which would have been perfect for that type of post. (i assume it's still around)
What follows in other post is other people egging you on to design and explain how to run a RP.

The way you fix this is by editing your original post. The form your post should take is something like

• Name
  • Story/plot
  • Game mechanics
  • Information related to filling out character sheet
  • Blank character sheet

You might put each of these in a spoiler, but it's not needed. I'd also keep your original post in a spoiler at the bottom for sake of archival. This will give your RP a nice organized impression when someone opens it. While the post below it explain how to run the RP aren't exactly helpful, they're more a problem if your first post is in the state it is.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby MelissaB » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:28 pm

I agree with blue unfortunately, the rp setting and tone makes it light and more of a fun get away, though we still don't know what we'll be doing, is it constant sexual escapade after sexual escapade or is there a goal in between such. The idea of us being in debt and being indentured workers at the planet was a neat idea and us having to work off our debt whatever the reason was we were in debt makes sense to keep it going along and gives the players a goal at the end so their characters can end naturally rather than just being left to be forgotten.

if you can get all that stuff written down and edit the first post to contain it you'd likely see a lot more interest.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Sauria Lustopia » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:03 pm

MelissaB Wrote:I agree with blue unfortunately, the rp setting and tone makes it light and more of a fun get away, though we still don't know what we'll be doing, is it constant sexual escapade after sexual escapade or is there a goal in between such. The idea of us being in debt and being indentured workers at the planet was a neat idea and us having to work off our debt whatever the reason was we were in debt makes sense to keep it going along and gives the players a goal at the end so their characters can end naturally rather than just being left to be forgotten.

if you can get all that stuff written down and edit the first post to contain it you'd likely see a lot more interest.

Then you wouldn't mind if I deleted most of my threads and start over from scratch?
Sauria Lustopia

Postby MelissaB » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:35 pm

they're your threads.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Previous

Return to Out of Character