Singularity [OOC/Recruitment] FULL

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Singularity [OOC/Recruitment] FULL

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:33 pm

Any free space to be?
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:51 am

Sorry for not posting anything in a while. I completely forgot about this RP. I'll make sure to post again soon.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Soref12 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:46 am

I'd also like to apologize for not posting in some time, I'll be sure to make a post soon!
Soref12

Postby Nicoffee » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:23 am

No worries folks.

Also, @KnightVanilla, like I explained to you via PM, we have someone who hasn't posted in a while and I've been trying to get in contact with said person. Your character is likely in, though, since I've got no replies whatsoever as of yet.
Nicoffee

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:36 am

Lol yeah I posted this before I sent the pm. Just figured it was faster to pm after this post.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Nicoffee » Sun May 14, 2017 11:49 pm

Hey folks. I know the new post was supposed to come today, but I had some work stuff to go through coupled with Mother's day. I'll see if I can post along the week or next Sunday, but the posting schedule will remain the same after that.

Edit 28/05

Post is about 50% done, I'll finish it later. Sorry for the delay, work's been keeping my busy.
Nicoffee

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:17 pm

*Prod* *prod*, *poke* *poke* is this thing alive?
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Nicoffee » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Sort of.

I'm sorry, it's just that the last two months of every semester are always hell for me. I can't promise any posts coming in the near future, but I swear I'll try to get some time to write all of it up as soon as possible.
Nicoffee

Postby Nobudi » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:30 pm

Well, just take it easy. I've seen you come in every once in a while, and I'm fine with that.
Nobudi

Postby Soref12 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:41 am

So uh, first: Sorry if this suddenly excites someone if they get emails from me posting or whatever.

Second: Is this officially dead now or...?

Third: If it is not dead, when can we expect a revive of some sort? Because I really liked this story and where it was headed, the lore was pretty damn interesting.
Soref12

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:57 pm

Well, if this does get revived, I'll have to get back into character I guess. Might be hard since it's been such a long time and I have been role playing as a bunch of different characters since then.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Nicoffee » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:46 pm

...Yeah, it's pretty dead. I'm sorry, I just haven't been able to find the time to RP with how hectic things have been for me lately. Sorry, I've had my plate full enough as it is the past few months.

I'm likely going to go on (Or rather, have been on) a hiatus from RPing for a while, hopefully I can get back into the swing of things soon. When I do, we can see about reviving this RP or I may just start a new one.

That being said, if anyone feels like they want to take up this RP and try to GM it themselves, they are more than welcome to do so.
Nicoffee

Postby Nobudi » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:55 am

Well, since I seem to be burnt out artistically for a while, seems ok in my book. I just hope to see you pop in to the forums every once in a while, just to let us know that you're still around?
Nobudi

Postby Reaver » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:19 am

Makes sense to me, I figured you were on hiatus anyways since you said you were swamped last time you posted. I doubt anyone really has an issue with you figuring your life out first either. Good luck with it and I hope to see this rp return and eventually be finished.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Previous

Return to Out of Character